Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-15-2008, 04:37 PM   #1
Bulgar
Avalon Senior Member

Default A letter from Prague-the East Europen perspective on the world events

Dear friends,
I sent this letter to Project Camelot in the mid-July,but never got confirmation that someone there ever noticed it.Nothing negative,I understand the presure,under wich Kerry and Bill live and the amount of info they have to proceed.
So after a long vacation and a lots of health troubles behind me(its all OK with me now,hopefully)I was back on the net and discouvered the wanderful new initiative of Project Avalon(I love the Holy Grail symbolic too).And of course,decided to share this information on the forum,as soon as in mine opinion it is important.Of course its my very unskilled try for explaining something from the vast tresuries of the esotheric sorces I extract from,I am becoming aware even more of my own imperfection in that task after re-reading my material after 2 months..But its better than nothing,I guess.So,without further introduction here it is,the complete letter to Project Camelot.

Dear Project Camelot,
I found your site through looking for info about Boriska,the Russian indigo child.
I am a Bulgarian,living in Prague,Czech Republic and I am interested in ezoterical sciences since my teenage(now I am 37).
The reason to write to you is the following.
I have been following the conspiracy and prediction stuff on Internet for years and it has been enlightening for me in many ways,trying to make sense and order in the world mysteries.
Probably because there are not so many people like me out there on the net (or at least in the English speaking part of it),I always have found that my perspective is quite different from you,the westerners.
In short my background is the following.I am born and raised in communist Bulgaria,so beside my native Bulgarian I speak Russian.I have been living in Czech for the last 11 years,so I speak Czech and Slovakian too.
Having said that I must say I have discovered that there is a body of esoteric knowledge in Eastern(and Central) Europe,quite common in the circles among what I move,what doesnt seems to make it to the Western hemisphere.
So without further introduction I am getting to the point of my letter to you.
In the sources I use,exist quite comprehensive data of the core reasons behind the world events,as well as understanding,based on that knowledge for what is ahead of us.
I have found that the knowledge I had access to seems to give the missing piece of the puzzle for the world picture,formed among the people in the West,aware of these things.
I have noticed for years reading the western conspiracy stuff that nobody even touch the issues I am aware of.So I have been thinking also for years to give my 5 cents in the public space,but for one or other reason I havent done it.At certain point I wanted to send this information to Alex Jones,being aware that with his range of influence he can spread this critical knowledge very quickly among large number of people in the West.But after listening his radio show for a while I realized his fanatic fundamentalist-christian standpoint and the lack of understanding of the deeper esoteric Christianity in what my knowledge is based mainly.So it could make all my effort useless(in the sense that he wouldnt listen to me at all) or even worse,he could twist this knowledge and feed it to the public in this way,preventing all future possibility to present it to the people in the right way.
But after listening and watching you for few months now,I decided you are the right people and this is the right time.
So here it is.
The information I will offer to you is based mainly on the Anthroposophy of the Austrian occultist and spiritual Teacher Rudolf Steiner(1861-1925),as well as partially on the teachings of the Bulgarian spiritual Master Peter Dunov (Cyrillic spelling Петър Дънов),or Beinsa Duno (his spiritual name,Bulgarian spelling Беинса Дуно),who lived between 1864-1944.
I have been studying the spiritual tradition of the East and the West since my 16-17.I must say that these 2 individuals I have found as the 2 single most advanced spiritual teachers who has worked publicly for the last century.So their credentials are untouchable for me(I have been studying Anthroposophy for about 15 years,as well as the Teachings of Beinsa Duno for the same period of time).
Both left a huge body of esoterical knowledge,still relatively unknown for the common public,both in East and West.Both were highly developed clairvoyants and high initiates.
R.Steiner was belonging,according to some hints from his work as well as personal accounts of the members of the Anthroposophical Society to the Rosicrucian School of Esoteric Christianity.Its known he had a teacher in a physical body,with whom he met with in his youth,but there is not much data in the public domain as for who this person was.Steiner had clairvoyant abilities as a child and was a clairvoyant of highest order(there are actually accounts he was "getting better" with the time)in his adult years,so I guess the meetings in the flesh with his teacher(s?) had only a temporary role in his present physical incarnation,helping him only to "plug into the system"so to speak,as far as he was in constant spiritual contact with his spiritual leaders later,whoever they were.
As far as Peter Dunov,there is some data of him meeting with the members of some secret society in the weekends during his study in United States(he studied theology and medicine in Boston and Madison,New Jersey).Later in Bulgaria,according his account happened a "replacement" of the soul of Peter Dunov with the higher spiritual entity Beinsa Duno.There is some new data,based on knowledge from Rudolf Steiner,that this entity was actually the personality of Bodhisattva Maitreya(the future Buddha Maitreya,expected by the Budhists).This theory is quite new though and still not proven with enough facts,so I just added for completeness.Beinsa Duno himself denied to reveal what his real personality was for worries from repercussions for his followers and the Bulgarians as a nation,following eventual revelation and the reaction of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church.
Both teachings are a complete system of thought,ranging from philosophy and knowledge of the higher wolds to the practical questions as education,agriculture,architecture,medicine and so on. Among the initiatives,sprung from Anthroposophy I would only point the Waldorf (Rudolf Steiner in America) Schools,Anthroposophic Medicine and Biodynamic Agriculture.But this is not an outlook of the whole Anthroposophy and Peter Dunov's systems,so I will continue with our area of interest.
And that is the real powers behind the world events and their influence in shaping of the future.
Its extremely complex matter to go into the details of the esoteric knowledge,so I will try to keep it short and simple for you.
As one more note I will say that most of the stuff I will explain is based on the Anthroposophy of Rudolf Steiner and not so much on the teachings of Beinsa Duno.Rudolf Steiner worked among the German people and generally in the West,so his description was developed on the base of the needs of the Western soul,given in a very detailed,scientific and western way.So I will base my description mostly on Anthroposophy,throwing in from time to time only information from Beinsa Duno,what will help for better understanding and seeing of the matter from a different view point.
So I should probably start from the spiritual beings siting behind the evolution of the contemporary mankind.
According to Rudolf Steiner the highest being from the positive side,influencing our evolution as a mankind directly and who has incarnated in a physical body among us,is Christ.This was Being,incarnated for 3 years in the body of the Solomonian Jesus,one of the 2 Jesuses,present at that time(one was from the Solomonian genetic line and one was from Nathanian,but fuller explanation of this goes beyond the scope of this letter).Christ experienced the crucifixion death on the cross in Palestine. This Being is the Leader of the progressive forces in our evolution and is continuing his work today from the spiritual world.
This Being is not going to incarnate again in a physical form.The Second Coming will be (and actually is) coming of Christ closer to the physical realm from "the other side" down to the etherical realm,the next realm upwards after the physical as known in the esoteric teachings.This process will be related also with the general "etherisation"of the Earth as a cosmical body together with all the beings on it.It means that the etherical realm is getting closer to the physical,as well as the humans get back gradually and consciously to the etheric clairvoyance,lost once over the course of evolution(gradually from the times of Lemuria and Atlantis down to the incarnation of Christ and the following centuries up to Medieval times,when the personality emerged in the raising West-European Culture) for the purpose of developement of the human personality(in the old times the ordinary men had contact with the spiritual world in colorful visions and so on but didnt have developed sence for personality,pushed forward in their life by the impulses from the spiritual world in more dream-like collective-soul state).
On the other side are the opposite forces,who are actually helping in forming of the free-will human further on the evolutionary path.They present the other choice every human can make,playing the role written for them by the cosmic hierarchies. For this moment for our present humanity there are 2 active beings,who influence our evolution.Steiner used for them names known historically and descriptive of their nature.
One of these beings Steiner called Lucifer(mentioned in the Bible as the Morning Star or the Son of the Dawn) and the other he called Ahriman (known from the Bible as the Satan.The name Steiner used is the Middle Persian variant of Angra Mainyu,the "destructive spirit" and oposition of the Leader of the light forces Ahura Mazda in the Zoroastrism).
These two are leaders of groups of spirits under their control and act opposite to each other,uniting at certain times to reach some common goals.According to Steiner even though they have their place in the cosmic order of things,contact or communication (union) with them must be avoided by human beings by all means,as soon as their influence is dangerous for us,especially without established personal connection with the Light Forces through the Spirit of Christ.As soon as they represent always the 2 extreme tendencies in the physical world,one can always decrease the other through the increasing of the opposite one,keeping at the same time the living connection with the Golden Middle,Christ.For example if there an excess of the structure(Ahriman)one should always seek for the loosening(Lucifer).Too much woo-woo new agy(Lucifer)?Give it some hard-core science(Ahriman)..and so on,got the idea.The whole physical plane on Earth functions in this way,on all levels.Its a principle,used for example in the anthroposophic medicine.If there are sclerotic processes(Ahriman) prevailing,you must strengthen the opposite inflammatory processes(Lucifer).And so on.
According to Steiner Lucifer have had an actual incarnation in a human body around 2500 years before Christ in China.Steiner said some details about this event,but never revealed the actual person,known or unknown historically.
Following the descriptions of Steiner I have reached the conclusion that that was the Chinese philosopher Lao Tze(known with his youth name Li Er).The most widespread today dating of his lifetime as the same as Confucius (around 500 B.C.) is based on a very poor evidences,as soon as his personality is quite mysterious and unknown anyway.But this goes beyond the scope of this material,so I will leave it here.
The important thing is that this incarnation happened in China and that it influenced the whole Chinese,Eastern and later Western thought.According to Steiner Lucifer was the first physical human being,using his physical brain for a logical thought process,making the people more independent from the spiritual world,but in the same time preparing road for the materialism.This influence reached Europe through the Gnostic movenent through the Greeks centuries later,preparing actually the ground for understanding of the Coming of The Mesia. So cutting the long story short the luciferic influence today is coming mostly from the East(means mostly Asia),as soon as this influence has been there for longest time historically,having ground in both the social structure and customs on one side and the very physical and energetical structure of the human bodies and the landscape on the other.
Here is probably good to say that according to Steiner the different geographical areas of the Earth have different energetical qualities,influencing the subtle(and through them the physical) bodies of everything living on that specific territory-plants,animals and humans.So the incarnation of different beings always counts with this energy structure.Thats why also were the comments of Steiner addressing the popular at that time Woodrow Wilson's push for export of the american democracy around the world (yeah,guys,thats not since yesterday).Basically he said it would never happen,as soon as its impossible to have one system,applied on the whole Earth because of these differences.For example he said Russia would never ever get the American model of living,it simply would not work in Russia.And so on..
So we come to the other "bad guy"of the couple-Ahriman.According to Steiner he,the Satan,will have an actual physical incarnation in North America at the beginning of the 21 century.Steiner said that if you look clairvoyantly,the whole Western hemisphere looks more dense than the Eastern,harboring quite different forces,influencing the cultures,living there.
So Ahriman is the Prince of this material world(remember Jesus saying "My kingdom is not from this world"?).He basically has his "normal" function in the Universe to keep this physical world running-the matter,the laws of physics,gravitational and electro-magnetic forces.He is actually quite a good worker,if he stays in his realm.The problem begins,when the guy wants the power over the human soul.So thats where the thing hits the fan,so to speak.In short,that is where the machine wants to get to the human soul,with all the consequences...
Everything in this world,naturally or artificially created,has its spiritual part,different categories of spirits,animating it.All the natural things in the nature have the natural spirits - trees,stones and rivers.When the humans take material though,from the nature and put it together in machines,invented by the intellect there are coming into incarnation different spirits,living in these machines.And these are demonic,ahrimanic beings,who experience in their own way evolution through this incarnation.
So living more and more in the artificially created dwellings and environment,the humans come in closer interaction with these ahrimanic spirits and forces.We cant do anything about it,other than know these forces and use them in their proper place.Its a cosmic process,what cant be stopped,preparing human kind for the sublime event,leading to the incarnation of the leader of this crew - the Satan himself.Steiner said about it,that its an event,what could be only moved further or closer in time,but it cant be prevented from happening,as soon as its a major point in the evolution of consciousness.Ahriman has his agenda for the world,what is opposite to the direction of the progressive forces.The only protection of the humans against him is knowing him and not allowing the social structure of the society to get to a state comfortable and desirable for the Ahriman.Police totalitarian state,zero personal freedoms,zombie-like citizens without real knowledge about anything and easily manipulated,sweeping materialistic science and total demoralization,worshiping the smart and the strong,cult of the physical body - these are all the best goodies for Ahriman.Steiner said,that when he will come,he will be a powerful magician,who will offer easy spiritual experiences and clairvoyance in an improper way,what will lead only to confusion and spiritual degradation.And,deeper and deeper in his clutches.
I will finish this part with some pictures of all these beings.The question of knowledge of Christ and the opposite forces is very central in the whole Anthroposophy,because it effects every sphere of life.According to Steiner today has come the time,when the human beings are prepared to have knowledge about these forces.If it doesnt happen consciously,there will be even bigger turbulations,through what we will get to know them anyway.That is the path of the evolution and that is the Divine Will,and it is unbreakable.
So Steiner left a number of paintings and drawings,as well as sculptures,expressing his clairvoyant knowledge of these beings.
The following is some explanation of the applied pictures.
First are pictures of Steiner(one made in Prague!) and Beinsa Duno.Follow pictures of the First(a hand-carved wooden structure burned completely at the end of 1922) and the Second Goetheanums,the buildings where is located the World Headquarter of The Anthroposophical Society near by Basel,Switzerland.Its surrounded by some other pieces of anthroposophical architecture,a specific style created by R.Steiner.The Second Goetheanum,what stands today at the place of the First one,what burned,is actually the first modern structure of such scale made of the relatively new material at that time,the reinforced concrete.
Next pictures show the statue,called by Steiner "The Representative of the Mankind" and suppose to show the Christ (or the Human Being,bearing Christ,I have heard both explanations) with the opposite forces of Ahriman and Lucifer.The latter ones are shown 2 times,as the ones on the left are "younger" than the ones on the right,what are shown in a latter phase of their development. Above all is a winged head,what according some explanations is the Spirit of the Humor(?).The next pictures are showing details from the statue,as well as some preliminary sculpture studies of Steiner of Ahriman's head,as well as Steiner in his studio during work on the figure of Christ.There is one more picture,representing a painting of the Lucifer-Ahriman motive.Next picture is showing a Paneurythmy circle in Rila mountain in Bulgaria.Its a sacred dance,performed by the White Brotherhood,the organization of the followers of Beinsa Duno.And at the end is me in Rila mountain,during the annual gathering of the Brotherhood at 2400 m hight in The Seven Lakes Area.
Thats all from now.I will try to send you some continuation,explaining in bigger detail the nature of the ahrimanic forces,its connection with America and some more concrete predictions of Steiner for the future and some time-lines.I will also try to explain my perspective on some of your interviewed people in the light of the knowledge I represent.I hope it will help putting many things in perspective,for example the notorious UFO and "aliens",as well as the secret societies.I have to go now.

Galimir

Bill and Kerry,please,please,confirm that you receive this email by sending me simple "Yes".I spent a whole day,writing this email and would be very unhappy to loose it in the cyberspace...

P.S. You can publish any of the data I am sending you publicly except my name and email.
PPS Oh,also I have some suggestions for people you could interview.
1.Joseph McMoneagle(www.mceagle.com,lives in Virginia,near by The Monroe Institute),an ex-military remote viewer,one of the best in this business.This guy can reveal a lots of secrets,for example,what is ahead of us.I have feeling he has been stuck for the last few years in his media appearances,still trying to convince the dumb public that remote viewing actually works.
How about some blind session on the thing that hit the Pentagon,few seconds before the contact? Or the present location of Osama bin Laden? Or the current location of the main group of people,responsible for 911?
Stuff like that,you got the idea.
All blind and all done in the front of camera,as all his searches for missing people in Japan he is doing for the Japanese television? That could be the last nail in the coffin of the reputation of the american government to the public.I know I know,they will crucify him alive for that,but the world is going down the tubes soon anyway,so whats the deal?
After all,I am so tired of these endless interviews of him,where mindless sweety little journalists dont even make the effort to listen to his previous interviews and make the guy repeat the same stuff over and over again? The Vietnam,the SRI odyssey, the Russian submarine sessions,the Gateway story with the governmental idiots who didnt like it,the Japanese TV sessions....I HEARD IT ALL!
How about some current real-world critically important stuff? Nobody even touches it!
You guys dont even need to interview him,just order a remote viewings from him on the mentioned targets and put all the data on you web-site.
2.Ingo Swann(www.biomindsuperpowers.com,lives in New York),the legendary "father" of the remote viewing.This guy is even better than McMoneagle and quite old already,so I thing he cares even less about revealing thing or two.
P.P.P.S. Yes I almost forgot to give you some sources about Rudolf Steiner's work.There is a wonderful electronic archive on-line,where you can find huge body of his English translations (from the German originals).Its an actually located in America physically and its http://wn.rsarchive.org/. You can also search in it.Check out the cycle of lectures The Mexican Mysteries and the Knights Templar for some of the deepest mysteries of pre-Columbian America(it will help you understand the current events there also).Its ground-braking stuff,not very known even among the anthroposophists... http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/InnImp_index.html

OK,looks like I cannot upload the images on the forum,its too big.I will try to put them somewhere on the net and give a link.Please be patient!
Also I hope I will be able to give the following up material I have promised in the letter,with some of the Steiner perspective on the Europe's future.In that relation I found especially fascinating the brilliant intuitive view of Mr.StClair about Southern Germany as a "radiant place"..but that next time..
I am going to study in England actually next week,so there is a lots of stuff to organize and prepare.I hope I will fulfil my promise.
Take care!
Bulgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:46 PM   #2
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A letter from Prague-the East Europen perspective on the world events

Complex but thanks for the info. Checking out the archive.

I dont think Alex Jones would be able to take this on board right now although he does touch on Luciferian stuff now and again. Just like all of us, his views change. It wasnt many years ago he completely disregarded the occult and esoteric side and said it was all mainly evil corporate and banking types causing all the problems
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 04:23 AM   #3
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A letter from Prague-the East Europen perspective on the world events

interesting letter, and thanks for the links
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 05:59 PM   #4
Bulgar
Avalon Senior Member

OK,here I made the pictures smaller.I hope this will work.One more time I apply the descriptions from the previous post,to make your viewing them easier.
First are pictures of Steiner(one made in Prague!) and Beinsa Duno.Follow pictures of the First(a hand-carved wooden structure burned completely at the end of 1922) and the Second Goetheanums,the buildings where is located the World Headquarter of The Anthroposophical Society near by Basel,Switzerland.Its surrounded by some other pieces of anthroposophical architecture,a specific style created by R.Steiner.The Second Goetheanum,what stands today at the place of the First one,what burned,is actually the first modern structure of such scale made of the relatively new material at that time,the reinforced concrete.
Next pictures show the statue,called by Steiner "The Representative of the Mankind" and suppose to show the Christ (or the Human Being,bearing Christ,I have heard both explanations) with the opposite forces of Ahriman and Lucifer.The latter ones are shown 2 times,as the ones on the left are "younger" than the ones on the right,what are shown in a latter phase of their development. Above all is a winged head,what according some explanations is the Spirit of the Humor(?).The next pictures are showing details from the statue,as well as some preliminary sculpture studies of Steiner of Ahriman's head,as well as Steiner in his studio during work on the figure of Christ.There is one more picture,representing a painting of the Lucifer-Ahriman motive.Next picture is showing a Paneurythmy circle in Rila mountain in Bulgaria.Its a sacred dance,performed by the White Brotherhood,the organization of the followers of Beinsa Duno.And at the end is me in Rila mountain,during the annual gathering of the Brotherhood at 2400 m hight in The Seven Lakes Area.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RudolfSteiner.jpg (40.3 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg BeinsaDuno.jpg (34.2 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg FirstGoetheanumcut.jpg (28.5 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg FirstGoetheanum.jpg (36.8 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg TheRepresentantOfTheMankind2.jpg (72.2 KB, 13 views)
Old 09-16-2008, 06:08 PM   #5
Bulgar
Avalon Senior Member

...continues
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TheRepresentantOfTheMankind.jpg (90.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg SecondGoetheanum.jpg (46.6 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg YongAhrimanandLucifer.jpg (66.1 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Luciferrising.jpg (71.4 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg LuciferfallingUpsidedown.jpg (63.4 KB, 9 views)
Old 09-16-2008, 06:11 PM   #6
Bulgar
Avalon Senior Member

...and more
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Christ2.jpg (39.9 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg OldAhrimanDetail.jpg (42.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg OldAhrimanheadDetail1.jpg (29.8 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg AhrimanheadStudy2.jpg (28.5 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg AhrimanheadStudy1.jpg (33.7 KB, 10 views)
Old 09-16-2008, 06:13 PM   #7
Bulgar
Avalon Senior Member

..and more
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RSwithChrist.jpg (34.1 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg AhrimanandLucifer.jpg (29.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg PanEurythmyRilaMountain.jpg (88.5 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Me.jpg (35.2 KB, 9 views)
Old 09-16-2008, 06:27 PM   #8
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

awesome pics
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:31 PM   #9
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Спасибо за ваш превосходный пост. Другая книга Вы можете любить продолжить ваше исследование, - Ручьями Agnew.

The Ark of Millions of Years Vol 1-3.
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:37 PM   #10
Bulgar
Avalon Senior Member

Ok,now the names of the pictures,it doesnt show them.
So from the first post with the pictures to the last.
1st post
1.Rudolf Steiner 2.Beinsa Douno (Peter Deunov) 2.The First Goetheanum,carved of wood and burned down before Christmass 1922.
3.The First Goetheanum 2.The statue "The Representative of the Mankind" from Rudolf Steiner
2nd post
1.The statue "The Representative of the Mankind" from Rudolf Steiner 2.Second (concrete) Goetheanum and now the World Headquarter of the Anthroposophical Society in Dornach,Switzerland(near by Basel)
3. The "young" Ahriman with Lucifer rising 3.Lucifer rising 3.Lucifer falling
3rd post
1."The Representative" or Christ 2.The "old" Ahriman 3.The "old" Ahriman - detail 4.Ahriman head - preliminary sculpture study by Steiner. 5.Ahriman head - preliminary sculpture study by Steiner.
4th post
1.Rudolf Steiner during the work on the sculpture. 2.Lucifer and Ahriman,a pictorial representation. 3.Paneurythmy(a sacred dance form,performed by the followers of Beinsa Douno) on the Seven Lakes in Rila mountain in Bulgaria.
and 4.Me
Old 09-16-2008, 06:44 PM   #11
Destiny
Avalon Senior Member

You may be surprised at how widespread internet is. I don't think thats an East European(Continental) perspective *Period*

Religeous/Occultist leader = Conspiracy.

Its about time that common people start becoming leaders themselves, instead of relying on third party information.
Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:23 PM   #12
Bulgar
Avalon Senior Member

Internet is widespread,but the realy valuable information is not so much.70% (if not more) of the info on the Net about spirituality is either connected with selling you something(especially in English),or repeating the same(most of the time) shallow articles from other people.And the flooding of information is so big,that the seekers are completely lost in it,not able to distinguish the jewels.
Under "East European perspective" I mean my perspective.I thing its more rare because as I see reading on English speaking forums and so on most of the people are not from my part of the world and almost nobody is discussing the information(or even being aware that it even exists) I offer here.
And,concerning the last part of your comentary,dear Destiny,yes,you are absolutely right on the spot,but only for the first part. Yes,the humans are becoming leaders of themselves(in difference of the times before the Middle ages,when the people were more or less directed by either the spiritual world directly,or by initiated leaders working on the physical level),but only in the part of the decisions.Concerning the information we need to listen the whole world world around us,otherwise we are not able(yet)to get with our own powers to know the world mysteries.
For example,what you can say personally about the Angels?
Or about time of the faraons or the Ancient India or even Atlantis?
No,no,not what you have read in this or that book (or even worse,what you have been thought in the school).Because this apriori according to your description is a "third party information".
So what you are left is not much,isnt it? Have been to heaven? Have read in the Akashic records into the depth of the centuries?
See what I mean?
So I would better study every piece of gold left to us from the Theachers of the Mankind,no matter past,contemporary or future.I am openminded,researching and thinking.
And I do not have comment about "Religeous/Occultist leader = Conspiracy." I think this is rediculous.. and shallow.Good day!
Old 09-16-2008, 07:43 PM   #13
Bulgar
Avalon Senior Member

Questiny,въй(извиняюсь,не имею Русский альфавит,только Болгарской,нет еръй и е оборотное) говорите по-русски?Откуда въй?
Не понимаю книгу,котораю меня написали? Я тоже занимался немножко remote viewing - ем. У кого въй учились? Я делал според кассетъй Еда Деймса (понастоящем живет на Украине).Потом через Интернет у http://hrvg.org/ .
Old 09-16-2008, 07:59 PM   #14
Destiny
Avalon Senior Member

Oh, now its your perspective, not East European?

Thanks again to Bill and Karry, for their discernment and saving us from spam so far.

I don't mind being called shallow by someone on the pay roll to mislead people.

JFYI: The truth is within me. I don't have to seek it elsewhere in the stories of Lucifer.
Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:35 PM   #15
Bulgar
Avalon Senior Member

Well,as far as I am from Eastern Europe,my perspective is East European,I guess?
Look Destiny,all I am trying to do here is to share my information in a non-sectarian and constructive way.Nobody is forsing on anyone else his opinion or proving this or that sourse right or wrong.
The sources I am presenting here have been studied for years from me and have proved again and again their value.And believe me,I have been studing everything under the sun in the esoteric field before I anchored in them,from yoga,chinese or ancient native american philosophy,through the old jewish philosophy and greek philosophers to medieval mystics and more contemporary thinkers and mystics like the german philosophers,theosophy or Kastaneda and the modern Russian authors or western spiritual leaders like Krishnamurty or Drunvalo Melchizedek and alike to hawaiian kahunas...
These sources also have been proven their value in the practical daylife application.Do you know for example,that Weleda and Wala(or Hauschka) are some of the oldest modern pharmacological and cosmetic companies,making their wanderful natural medicines,who have been benefited milions of people around the world almost a centurie already? They have been for a long time and continue to be more and more a name for quality in Germany,as well as the trade mark Demeter,the highest standard,ensuring the quality of the products,coming from the bio-dynamic farms(I have been working personaly on such farms and I am telling you,they had DELICIOUS veggies and milk products...and I have grown in the communist Bulgaria,when the tomatoes were tomatoes and the pairs were pairs,so I know what I am saying!).All this,as much much more,is springing from the personality of one man-Rudolf Steiner.He gave the impulse of all that and lived his life according to the highest ethical and humanistic standarts,burning himself in the process of giving everything for the others(according to some accounts overloaded with work,he was sleeping for some periods for 2 hours a night,trying to equilibrate between his public lectures,personal meetings with people,making architectural plans,writing books and leading the beginnings of the first Waldorf School in Stuttgart,between the other things).
I am writing such an apologetics for last time because I prefer to concentrate on the topic.One of the reasons I liked this forum since the beginning is that it has been a meeting place of people,deeply concerned about our common future and discussing perspectives and strategies in a mindful and concentrated way.Not giving opinion on things on what dont have a clue about and atacking others.Love and Piece!
Old 09-16-2008, 09:55 PM   #16
Bulgar
Avalon Senior Member

Ok I downloaded a piece of personal session of me and my wife in July 2001 in USA with a female psychic-channeler.She is channeling a male being.During the session her face and voice were slightly changing,you can hear the own psychic's voice at the very end of the recording,what is the end of the session and the exit of the being.She asks"What I want to know is I want to know who is Ahriman".The lady didnt know ANYTHING about the Anthroposophy of Rudolf Steiner at that moment,what makes even more interesting the being's information about Ahriman's body originated in China(remember Lucifer's incarnation?)..
I asked questions about the incarnation of Ahriman and Rudolf Steiner(the last one said according personal accounts that he will come back again in America next time).
Its not an info you can rely on,just an interesting story.I do not rely normaly on the "ordinary" psychics,I've met few of them,always trying to check the info from multiple independant sources,before I take it for some value.
http://horkekameny.webpark.cz/IncarnationOfAhriman.html
Old 09-18-2008, 12:24 PM   #17
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Dear Bulgar,

I underscore your view on the more Eastern Europe perspective as being different from the English speaking world.

I am Dutch, living 3 km from the German border and I found Rudolf Steiner , Gurdieff and more of these eastern european spiritual teachers.

It made me put my son in a Waldorff school and I am glad, up to this day, I send him there.

There is a lot to be learned by English speaking communities from these Eastern european masters.

@ Destiny;
I wish you would show a little more respect. Maybe time to read up on Rudolf Steiner?

Zjenny
Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote