Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-27-2009, 04:03 AM   #1
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Geprge Kavassilas on the "Divine Feminine"

Yes, I saw what he said, that "Free Will" down here is an illusion. The group of 12 puppetmasters of this universe did not include "Free Will" in their modelling of this universe. The more people who remember and process out their part in setting up this universe the less problematic this universe will become for us.

http://www.georgekavassilas.org/

The whole playlist: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=search_playlists&search_query= George+Kavassilas&uni=1

Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 04:11 AM   #2
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Geprge Kavassilas on the "Divine Feminine"

i trust george more than anyone else on 2012 and where we're headed, he is extremely real and genuine. that introduction on the meaning of truth is really great
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 04:17 AM   #3
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

At this point he is taking us to a higher level.

I came upon him because we were following the wire that Sheldon Nidle said his "friends" connected him up with. Once again I saw the same implanters who obey the outrageous whims of a being I call "The Big Psych". I was all ready to process this "Big Psych" to a win/win, but my teacher asked me (after we saw that there really wasn't much activity from Galac Fed), he asked me, "Do we have any allies!?!"

As soon as he asked that I saw a large feminine spiritual being -- a sense of a very big being -- like an ocean, undulating, pulling the spiritual bits and pieces that got messed up and confused and now are what we call "life force" -- pulling those bits and pieces back into the Static. That was the last thing I expected to encounter when I was asked that question.

Then I am reminded of the Disney movie, "Ponyo" where the Granammere and Fujimoto possibly represent some duality.

cheers!
gnosis
Old 12-27-2009, 04:22 AM   #4
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

In my processing I have already processed out some dramas that went on between very large male and female beings who had "issues" with each other. I called them at one time "Founders".

How many of us need to process this out before we change the tune of this game?

Now, George may be a little too fixated on this divine male and feminine, and may need to "uncollapse" from this creation and get to the next higher level of his awakening, but I'm not faulting him at all. I'm glad he's chronicling his journey back to a connectedness with Static.

cheers!
Gnosis
Old 12-27-2009, 04:34 AM   #5
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post

How many of us need to process this out
before we change the tune of this game?
Gnosis
we did, and, it was NOT easy to do
however, being free~and, totally clear,
was certainly, what our 2009 goal was~and, we got there !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 04:36 AM   #6
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

and, we love George Kavassilas
he rocks it; and; rolls it !!!
Old 12-27-2009, 04:43 AM   #7
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

George, love George... thanks for this... be back after I've watched.. the satellite is kaput all day ... s l o o o o owwwww.... catch it soon.

Vielen dank Gnosis!
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 04:48 AM   #8
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

9:15 -- "Who and what are the Galactic Federation of Light?"

Old 12-27-2009, 04:58 AM   #9
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

He says he is a member of the Galactic Council of Light. Should I report in for debriefing, etc? Or did I already "graduate" beyond this level of game?

Gnosis
Old 12-27-2009, 05:04 AM   #10
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Heck... I thought this was a new presentation of George's.. still, if you've not seen it, it's a must!

Yes, Geoge is the only person that has made the distinction between the Galactic Federation and the Galactic Council (of light)... and see Anna Hayes Ashayana Deane's mention of the Federation's stance in her books...

Be aware and as James from Wingmakers points out (see his recent interview at consciousmedianetwork.com).... Engage Your Heart (over your mind).

good advice.
Old 12-27-2009, 05:04 AM   #11
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

"You are being SO conned"! Yeah, George, tell it like no one else is telling it. Thanks for giving the big picture.

Oh, Cool! He addresses them from the viewpoint of his Higher Being! He actually knows how to do this! In the past it has taken me a week to recover and turn around and process them and myself so it does not happen again.

This fella has some "umph"!

Old 12-27-2009, 05:16 AM   #12
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
Heck... I thought this was a new presentation of George's.. still, if you've not seen it, it's a must!

Yes, Geoge is the only person that has made the distinction between the Galactic Federation and the Galactic Council (of light)... and see Anna Hayes Ashayana Deane's mention of the Federation's stance in her books...

Be aware and as James from Wingmakers points out (see his recent interview at consciousmedianetwork.com).... Engage Your Heart (over your mind).

good advice.

We simply go and look -- it's not as good a simply "knowing", but it does get to the heart of the truth of any being's intentions.
Old 12-27-2009, 05:25 AM   #13
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

If the planet turns into a sun will we live inside this sun as we used to before we made ourselves small?
Old 12-27-2009, 05:29 AM   #14
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
He says he is a member of the Galactic Council of Light. Should I report in for debriefing, etc? Or did I already "graduate" beyond this level of game?

Gnosis
and, he iS
Old 12-27-2009, 05:37 AM   #15
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

He talks about the imposter Annunaki and the original Annunaki (the original shining ones -- council of 12, council of light).

The imposter Annunaki don't like to show their faces when they are hypno-implanting beings.

He talks about personal sovereignty and personal inner truth.

He helps one to "test the spirits".

He tells how false dimensions have been devised to fool us. We are so easy to fool because of our spiritual dullness.

I also know of others like him who go unpublished who have spent hundreds of hours confronting evil and processing out the evil. Thousands of years of meditation have helped.

Gnosis
Old 12-27-2009, 05:18 PM   #16
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

What George says about Twin Flames I experienced in some of my sessions. What I saw is that very early in my own existence a split occurred, and I had to process out some negative energy about this particular incident.

Resolving the masculine/feminine duality does come across to me as important, and my personal journey corresponds with what he says.

Old 12-27-2009, 08:32 PM   #17
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

And George is the Only person that has mentioned this about Free Will.. not that I needed confirmation, but you know, I nodded when he said that, with a big "thank you very much".<...

Many toss around Free Will and it's just not understood... Gnosis your #1 post is excellent advice, to process out our part....

You can not Will your way into enlightenment but you can Heart your way.
Old 12-27-2009, 08:40 PM   #18
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
And George is the Only person that has mentioned this about Free Will.. not that I needed confirmation, but you know, I nodded when he said that, with a big "thank you very much".<...

Many toss around Free Will and it's just not understood... Gnosis your #1 post is excellent advice, to process out our part....

If "Heart" means strong intention backed by some good and proper emotion, then I see what you mean.
Old 12-27-2009, 08:50 PM   #19
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

That was a strange day when I had to confess to my clearing practitioner that I had been one of the group of 12 "Lords of the Dark Field" (because we created the universe to have a dark "canvas" for our "modeling" project. At that moment I was also compelled to reveal to him that "Free Will" would not have contributed to our modeling project.

What concept were we modeling? Dang'ed if I can remember, just that I did not feel good about it when I had to go back and look at it. Now I better understand why I have a lot of attention/intention on doing my personal clearing: Psychic weight for one thing.
Old 12-27-2009, 09:10 PM   #20
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If the planet turns into a sun will we live inside this sun as we used to before we made ourselves small?
there are many in-earth dwellers already

agartha at 9D

and, the grand central sun of The Mother Earth
Old 12-27-2009, 09:21 PM   #21
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
there are many in-earth dwellers already

agartha at 9D

and, the grand central sun of The Mother Earth
It is good to hear that all is well with Mother Earth :-)
Old 12-28-2009, 02:50 AM   #22
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

I have listened to George and I can see why you have got so excited about what he has to say and why you have changed you stance on the GFL. Based on previous research and the descrepencies coming out in the recent channelings of the GFL I would have to agree completely with your current postion on this topic. I appreciate this find Gnosis.

Thank you.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:09 AM   #23
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
I have listened to George and I can see why you have got so excited about what he has to say and why you have changed you stance on the GFL. Based on previous research and the descrepencies coming out in the recent channelings of the GFL I would have to agree completely with your current postion on this topic. I appreciate this find Gnosis.

Thank you.
As someone who has listened to all three segments, this is a deff must listen.

I found it quite enjoyable and enlightening.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:12 AM   #24
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Much gratitude to you and everyone else for allowing me to have and chronicle my own journey.

namaste
gnosis
Old 12-28-2009, 03:25 AM   #25
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

George K. came onto my scope because my associate asked me a question while I was in my "superconscious" mode. He asked me if there is anyone who is our ally or who can help us (raise planetary consciousness).

As soon as he said that I started to see a spiritually huge female walking towards me. She reminded me a bit of Amma the hugging saint in terms of her spiritual size, but bigger even.

She said her role is that of a Shiva, or "unmaker". In the fleeting contact with her I got that she wants to flood the earth with ocean. I don't know if that is literal ocean or figurative. Something about "undulating". Reminds me of the movie "Ponyo".

Unfortunately we had to go to our respective Christmas gatherings. Perhaps this week we can take a closer look.

I saw that George was processing through a duality issue he had with the Divine Feminine. I would guess he has resolved that by now and may be onto higher truths.

Gnosis