Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 11-05-2008, 08:41 PM   #51
ghglenn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: i'm dying

Hey Chris,

Have you read about "Pulse" therapy.
It is a method of dosing with oral steroids that is different than the typical methods used.
The treatment is aggressive, yet it has proven to work much
better than traditional dosing, with less side-effects.
The idea is to shock the system/disease, instead of trying to suppress the symptoms.
I will pray for you bro, and keep us informed on how you are doing.
No one should have to deal with an illness like this on their own.

P.S. If you have gone to a Chinese Medicine Dr, please do. Their
approach to healing is worth looking into.
ghglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:45 PM   #52
Deoxyan

whish you the best of lucks on this .
Old 11-05-2008, 09:03 PM   #53
Wetpicketfence
Avalon Senior Member

Find a good chinese dr. and do a food alergies, test youd be surprised how much we develope these as we get older, and they can cause all kinds of problems. It worked for me.

I will be thinking of you.

Last edited by Wetpicketfence; 11-05-2008 at 09:05 PM.
Wetpicketfence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:22 PM   #54
Mikill
Project Avalon Member

Try light therapy also, infra red and blue.Blue heals skin.
Mikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:13 PM   #55
ISIS
Avalon Senior Member

HELLO CHRIS

PLEASE CHECK YOUR PM'S

I'VE JUST SENT YOU ONE...

ISIS

ISIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:58 PM   #56
aearion&manwathiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by omeriko View Post
hi,
i can see you've despaired of the standard medical treatment so i'm going to offer you some nonstandard stuff.

i've been hearing a lot, and learning of, quite a few opinions saying maybe mainstream science doesn't know all too much about the human body.

raw foodists and others claim that most (or every) disease is caused by the body being filled up with "mucus" that blocks the passageways in our body (digestion tract, blood vessels etc.) which forms a breeding ground for bacteria and such, and blocks the regular functioning of the body besides.

they impliment methods such as fasting, laxatives and enemas to clear the body of this disruption, and claim to be able to cure "uncurable" diseases such as cancer and aids.

I for one, find their arguments very convincing, and have a good intuitive feeling about this.

i can't confirm anything. i'm not usually sick, so you're kinda going blindly with this if you try. but if it works i'd very much like to hear so i can recommend it to others if the situation arises.

anyways:

Dr. Richard Schultz (or Schultze) is a good start. you can find a lot of his stuff here http://healingtools.tripod.com/DS_pages.html
check out the videos: "the incurable program" and the "natural healing crusade".
also i bet you can call him and arrange a meeting.

another place is www.rawfoodexplained.com where you can find tons of information.

also you can check out Arnold Ehret's books, they cost like $5.

but since you are dying i guess you should set an appointment with Dr. Schultz if you're trying this approach (he doesn't pay me to say this, i'm half the world away).

yours in health.

Omer.

Quite right. "Survival into the 21sy Century" and any of Ann Wigmores books on sprouting etc will give you an optimum diet to rid your self of any disease. You have to be positive and committed to changing your life to "save your self." Even Jesus talk about having enemas to clear away the "sins" from your body in the bible. Google Don Tolman. To be your own doctor, you have to trust yourself, trust nature, and have a positive dispositon and be prepared to change your habits (what ever they may be). Let fresh fruit and vegetables be your medicine, as this is what they are. There is truly no such thing as "food" ( a name given only to nutritionless waste), only medicine. Find Don Tolman and seriously consider whole foods. I eat whole, raw fruits and vegetables, and i havent even had the flu for the last 2 years, since progressivley changing my diet. There is no such thing as a "quick fix." That is pharmaceutical marketing. Auyvrveda will tell you that herbs and fruits and vegetables will cure your body of illness, enough so that your mind and spirit may have the opportunity to do the rest.

Love and light be with you, Manwathiel.
Old 11-06-2008, 12:04 AM   #57
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Parson View Post
you guys are too awesome.

i spent all day yesterday feeling sorry for myself...

today i've got hope.

<3 you all
Sometimes, there is no better cure than just being surrounded by friends when you need them most...

I'm glad you're doing better today...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 12:10 AM   #58
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: i'm dying TO have more friends LOL

i changed your

re: i'm dying

to

re: i'm dying TO have more friends

(if you are NOT my friend--let's all be friends)

very happy to hear, you are feeling better, my friend

love
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 12:11 AM   #59
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

cute.
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 12:50 AM   #60
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Chris, not sure if this was mentioned in the thread but I was wondering if you've tried using a magnetic pulsar?

Do you know of Dr. Bob Beck? This device has been used to cure AIDs which we all know is an immune deficiency disease. It purifies your blood.

If you haven't looked into into it yet, I highly suggest it and also, if you ever plan on building or buying this device, please read up on what to do and what not to do, concerning the usage.

You can't have medicines, herbs, chemicals running through your bloodstream when using this as it will open your blood vessels and can cause 1 pharmaceutical pill to act as 30 pills within the body. There is lots of information on this that you can find on the internet.

Take care my brother I saw that chi gung was mentioned here. I've been doing chi gung off and on since I was 17. I will be cultivating the chi of the Universe and meditating for your health. I love you!!
Princess Mew Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 01:11 AM   #61
khristmaskathy
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: i'm going to live!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

Just sending you much love and best wishes as you recuperate and
H E A L from this and live a long and healthy life...you are in my prayers and please look into the suggestions by others on your thread...you have many people pulling for you and we are all going to send positive vibrations your way.

Blessings, peace and GOOD HEALTH to you and much love...

khristmaskathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 01:16 AM   #62
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

hapa haoles reprazent :]
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:01 AM   #63
Worlds Beyond

hello Chris...

my heart and prayers really go out to you ..

I'm also battling a serious (auto-immune) illness... not unrelated to what you are going through Chris.. and I really understand how incredibly difficult (and sometimes frightening) it can be when our bodies start to go 'out of control'... especially when conventional medicine has little answers besides pumping us full of steroids, painkillers and other nasties... which then cause their own effects on us too... so my thoughts really are with you...

I had a look around the internet, to see what I could find, as I'm sure you have done already.. and there are lots of loving, helpful suggestions from others here too.. but I know it can feel overwhelming to chose/know which type of treatment/direction/course to take.. especially when there is a sense of feeling 'short on time' ... and the illness is making us feel grim...

I'm not sure what your views on this might be.. but I think it could be of real help for you to ask/pray for guidance/help/healing, from either your Gaurdian Angel/God/A loved one in Spirit/Higher Self or whatever you feel most comfortable with.. but do ask for their assistance.... there are many beautiful and healing beings who are not walking this Earth who are very close and wanting to heal and help us.. if you can, and are open to this, find a local Spiritualist Church, an authentic one (i.e. nationally recognised and regulated), as they always have at least a couple of very gifted Spiritual Healers who they can arrange to see you... if you wish... just an extra solution to consider.

Also, apart from all the very sensible dietary advice already given.. you might like to check this out... have never used it myself but it could be of help for you??

http://www.pemitin.com/about.htm?gcl...FQEPuwod9T31Ow

oh and finally, have they been doing your bloods regularly, to check for basic vitamin/mineral deficiencies? This is really worth checking out, as although they might not solve the while problem, once the immune system starts going potty, our body can start to do very weird things with our Vit/Min levels.. so they're worth getting checked every month or so.

I sincerely wish you a wealth of healing, and hey.. even when moments get hard to bear.. try to keep your spirits up and keep strong... I find a good regular dose of humour helps me... sometimes we can't alter what life sends our way, but we can alter how we feel about it... sometimes helps us to cope better and find comfort even in pain

You will stay in my prayers

Peaceful blessings
Old 11-06-2008, 03:12 AM   #64
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

s

Last edited by Topper; 11-12-2008 at 01:51 PM.
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:40 AM   #65
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Parson View Post
thanks everybody. i really appreciate the support.

here's a pic of what i look like right now if it helps
I am sorry that this is happening to you Chris. If you need an Ear to rant in then i am here. Thanks for the picture, it will help with the Energy exchange.
keep your chin up, its not Over until the fat Lady sings.......Your future will bring Healing.

Love Mark
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:57 AM   #66
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

So sorry to hear that Chris I will send healing energies to you as well and often. http://bullouspemphigoid-options.com/ Rocky mentioned Pemphitab it looks promising as well as so many others. You have brothers\sisters here that care.

Love & Healing to you
Trish
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 06:31 AM   #67
Irving
Avalon Senior Member

I will set aside a moment to specifically meditate and pray for your health. Good luck to you on your unique quest.

Similarly, I am suffering from a COPD type condition that greatly limits my voice and breathing and, while not as serious or as deadly as your condition, I greatly relate to being physically hindered from living life as fully as you wish. I just try allow myself to go with the flow and to use this as a learning experience and remind myself that I am much more than just the physical body that I am currently occupying.

I am only 24 and sometimes feel desperately sad and frustrated that this has happened to me but I know that no amount of those feelings will ever reverse this. I know that I am here to serve others, so I try my best to use my position in the greatest way that I can and to be strong. Our bodies are so fragile to disease and destruction. Its quite something.

I hear you brother and I pray for you.
Irving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:14 AM   #68
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Chris,

There are many prayers and many mantras of different traditions on the Net.

I am going to tell you about the most powerful healing prayer which I have encountered so far.

This prayer will not only help you but it will help your ancestors as well.

Trust me, I have encountered many prayers in my life-time and this one is one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful prayers of all as it helps a whole group of people at once. i.e. you and your ancestors.

Sometimes, bad things happen to us not because of what we did but because of what our ancestors did, which is why this prayer is so powerful.
Truthsayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:29 AM   #69
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Please prepare a picture of the Medicine Buddha, a white candle and a bowl of food (vegetarian). I use a bowl of soy milk because I do not cook.

Links to pictures of Medicine Buddha are here.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/searc...b&fr=yfp-t-501

Place a lighted candle and the bowl of food in front of the picture of the Medicine Buddha. Then chant the following Mantra 21 times in a single session.

"NAMO BHAGAVATE TRAILOKYA PRATIVISISTAYA BUDDHAYA BHAGAVATE. TADYATHA, OM, VISUDDHAYA-VISUDDHAYA, ASAMA-SAMA SAMANTAVABHASA- SPHARANA GATI GAHANA SVABHAVA VISUDDHE, ABHINSINCATU MAM. SUGATA VARA VACANA AMRTA ABHISEKAI MAHA MANTRA-PADAI. AHARA-AHARA AYUH SAM-DHARANI. SODHAYA-SODHAYA, GAGANA VISUDDHE. USNISA VIJAYA VISUDDHE. SAHASRA-RASMI,

SAMCODITE, SARVA TATHAGATA AVALOKANI, SAT-PARAMITA, PARIPURANI, SARVA TATHAGATA MATI DASA-BHUMI, PRATI-STHITE, SARVA TATHAGATA HRDAYA ADHISTHANADHISTHITA MAHA-MUDRE. VAJRA KAYA, SAM-HATANA VISUDDHE. SARVAVARANA APAYA DURGATI, PARI-VISUDDHE, PRATI-NIVARTAYA AYUH SUDDHE. SAMAYA ADHISTHITE. MANI-MANI MAHA MANI. TATHATA BHUTAKOTI PARISUDDHE. VISPHUTA BUDDHI SUDDHE.

JAYA-JAYA, VIJAYA-VIJAYA, SMARA-SMARA. SARVA BUDDHA ADHISTHITA SUDDHE. VAJRI VAJRAGARBHE, VAJRAM BHAVATU MAMA SARIRAM. SARVA SATTVANAM CA KAYA PARI VISUDDHE. SARVA GATI PARISUDDHE. SARVA TATHAGATA SINCA ME SAMASVASAYANTU. SARVA TATHAGATA SAMASVASA ADHISTHITE, BUDDHYA-BUDDHYA, VIBUDDHYA-VIBUDDHYA, BODHAYA-BODHAYA, VIBODHAYA-VIBODHAYA. SAMANTA PARISUDDHE. SARVA TATHAGATA HRDAYA ADHISTHANADHISTHITA MAHA-MUDRE SVAHA."

This prayer is called the Usnisa Vijaya Dharani

MP3 files and discussions of the prayer can be found here.

http://www.meditationexpert.com/blog...ijaya-dharani/

http://www.lioncity.net/buddhism/ind...showtopic=9990

It is best to do this prayer at sunrise or sunset but doing this prayer at any other hour of your own choosing and convenience will suffice.

You must do this prayer for 30 consecutive nights for any benefits to manifest themselves.

The power of this prayer, of any prayer is magnified many times if you can memorize the mantra and recite it from memory.

Good luck.

Last edited by Truthsayer; 11-06-2008 at 09:53 AM.
Old 11-06-2008, 09:43 AM   #70
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

http://drcarley.com/
Dr. Carley says all autoimmune diseases are caused by vaccines and she has the cure.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:43 AM   #71
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

It took me a few weeks to memorize the mantras and I have been doing the prayers on and off for the last 6 months or so.

For the last 2 months, a positive force, a giddy feeling of ecstasy has been building up in my forehead and my eyes whenever I chant this prayer.

This positive force seems to get stronger and builds up much faster the more I concentrate on chanting this prayer.

My teacher said that this prayer removes the negative karma/forces from you and your ancestors and builds up the positive karma/forces in your lives.

Have a go and see what happens.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:10 AM   #72
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

wouldn`t know where to look, but maybe you do:

http://www.mayanmajix.com/art_ht.html
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 03:50 PM   #73
tom
Avalon Senior Member

Hi chris, sorry to here about your condition,have you ever tried colloidol silver.Under laboratory testing it was discovered to kill 650 types of bacteria some within 4 minutes but all within 6 minutes,it also killed of some viruses i have been making my own now for over a year and have definately had good results, There are not to many types of bacteria that can survive in silver solutions.The FDA tried to hide the results of their research over twenty years ago to protect the pharmaceutical industries profits.What have you got to lose chris.Ifif your illness is a bacterial/virus it may prove to be the very thing you are looking for.Best of luck to you Chris.
tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:09 PM   #74
Esther
Avalon Senior Member

There are four pages of replies to your problem showing the many caring persons here. It can only help when many pray, visualze for someone.

I have not read the 4 pages, but...

Elicina is a cream used in Ecuador for all types of skin ailments. It made from the residues slugs leave when they slide. Snails can heal their skin themselves.

The stuff is so powerful, they use it at the burned children's unit of hospitals.

http://www.elicinanz.com/index.html

My best to you, Chris. May you be healed.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:28 PM   #75
tom
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Chris,Tom here again try this web site it may help/http://www.csfacts.com Good luck.
tom is offline   Reply With Quote