Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Old 10-04-2008, 10:34 PM   #76
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by GavinJ13 View Post
Hi all, just finished two of the three ground crew books by G.green and friends. Intresting stuff, dont quite know what to make of it, would like to hear what other people think about the hole crazy "game" as Mr Green calls it. Cheers
Hi Gavin
Frankly I dont know what to make of it either.

I just like to keep it simple.
Radient Zones make sense, being self sufficint in every way is a dream I have had for some time.

Earth changes are a fact, water is rising is a fact.

There is a lot of stuff flying about on this site that may or not be true, may or may not hppen but to my mind most of it is a distraction.

If somting does happen in Oct that might just give us a clue to the future.
If nothing much happens then Radient Zones are still a valid concept.

Michael StClare emphasises if they are created out of fear they wont work and I can seee that point.

So I feel its imporrtant to be level headed.
This thread is well recomended --- see the stars at the top of the page.

I believe that is because all the thread contributors are being down to earth in their posts.

Proud to be part of Scottish Ground Crew with all my new friends.

Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 11:17 PM   #77
GavinJ13
Avalon Senior Member

I've been looking in to the subject of the possible earth changes ahead and the main worry I have about the hole thing is that society hangs by a thread, and not a lot of people are thinking about it.
My family think I'm a conspiracy nut and, my friends seem to glaze over at the first mention of what my be a-head. I believe in the universal laws of intention and allowance and fully agree with setting up safe zones with positive intention. I think the people have to take responsibility despite the difficulties that present themselves.
If things do go tits-up how many people have the skills to look after themselves? let alone their families, how many groups are out there with the resources to help? Big subject!! but good to know there are people out there thinking about it. Cheers for the message greybeard and if any one wants to chat? drop me a line, cheers.
GavinJ13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 11:45 PM   #78
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Gavin please go have a look here it helped me see the bigger picture

http://www.thehiddenrecords.com/

http://www.keyofsolomon.net/

http://oneism.org/#

My love
rab
firstfruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:07 AM   #79
Sol Invictus
Banned

[QUOTE=GavinJ13;38496]
If things do go tits-up how many people have the skills to look after themselves? let alone their families.
#################################################

I do. I'll trap, hunt, snare, fish, build shelters, make fires and generally keep good order. The good lady wife will gut/pluck/slice and dice.

However, we need to build a community, because as good as we are in our own fields of experience, we cannot be every where at once.

Hence I am totally up for making a group and a contact system so we can plan ahead.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 08:40 AM   #80
GavinJ13
Avalon Senior Member

Trapping, fishing and hunting...not a problem, I was quite handy with those skills as a kid and enjoyed the out doors N building shelters, knowing what plants are edible and all that.
Building a net work of people who could educate as many others as possible about the knowledge of survival and relative skills is a smart idea, just ironic that people used to look down on survivalist as out casts and nut jobs; well....my family did. Wish I had ignored them cause now I have the skills to offer help. We need Ray Mears on our crew and may be Chuck Norris.

Last edited by GavinJ13; 10-05-2008 at 08:46 AM.
GavinJ13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:17 PM   #81
SHAMANKA
Avalon Senior Member

Default possible war games in scotland?

Hello folks,
Just wanted to see what is going on and if the meet is still happening? And how people are feeling ..
I wont be able to attend the meet, but I hope that someone who is going will be able to chat online with me about it afterwards or something.
Also just wanted to connect. I have been coming in here and reading certain threads and asking questions of people whom I believe are well grounded and extremely knowledgeable in their particular spirituality/energy work.
to that end I have been adding my energies to the meditation group here

[URL="http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/group.php?groupid=55"]

whether or not you know how to meditate is not really an issue..if you are setting aside time each day to send out a loving positive energy, its a start.
Explore what works for you, use a picture of the planet of you have to. I feel it is important to engage with matrix, the divine matrix, as Greg Braden calls it ( and he is worth checking out) and feed into the opposite of fear which is of course love.
here is an informative insight into the sort of thing I am talking about.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7vN686OUAJM

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ko4ehMxt17M&feature=related

prt two
Of course question everything , especially at this time as more and more information is flooding us, and that is part of it, as people wake up and I believe they are, the disinfo and hysteria will increase. Listen to your dreams and your deepest intuitive self.
I have no choices to make. I have to stay where I am, and and the more I dig in the more I realise for now it is the right thing to do, (if you knew the things that had happened to me in my life and how it has worked out that I find myself here, when I could have been very far away, then you would understand)
Scotland is an ancient country with many, many years of victim consciousness to overcome..we also have some of the most amazing resources ( we just dont have them as a people ..yet) and also some deep and profound wisdom to be tapped and for me that translates through its people and in whom is attracted to *be* here .. in regards to this I also mentioned earlier about this being in scotland..

http://www.samyeling.org/

listen to what david wilcock says in particular the end of his call today- which is at the camelot site-. I find it inspiring.
Anyway I felt the need to say this, in regards to the possiblity of war games rumoured, who knows? Lets not feed into that one.
I am trying to come from my heart, I hope it reads that way. If I see anything going on around here I will post it..

peace to all and love in all its forms.

Last edited by SHAMANKA; 10-05-2008 at 10:20 PM.
SHAMANKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:36 PM   #82
SHAMANKA
Avalon Senior Member

darn it whats happend my links dont work..try again..
this is the order they are in the post..wont edit in for some reason..and I am fed up trying!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7vN686OUAJM

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ko4ehMxt17M

http://www.samyeling.org/
Old 10-05-2008, 10:54 PM   #83
Fina
Avalon Senior Member

In Shetland. There's a few of us here 'awakened', and we're working on waking up a few more!

Just discovered the Forum and joined.
Fina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:24 AM   #84
Sol Invictus
Banned

Hi Fina,
welcome.

Inverness here, and always happy to see more and more people awakening. Shetlands hey? now thats some wild and remote land you got up there.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:36 AM   #85
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fina View Post
In Shetland. There's a few of us here 'awakened', and we're working on waking up a few more!

Just discovered the Forum and joined.
Hi Fina
Welcome
your in the right place here.
Lots of good positive new friends I have found.
Keep in touch
Chris
Old 10-06-2008, 08:17 AM   #86
Sol Invictus
Banned

Morning Grey,
how's things?

All ready for all those noise fighter bombers over the coming ten days?
Old 10-06-2008, 09:02 AM   #87
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

I will not be able to attend the 19th October meeting.
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:03 AM   #88
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
Morning Grey,
how's things?

All ready for all those noise fighter bombers over the coming ten days?
Hi Sol
Im fine.
I have hearing aids -- the poduct of all these years playing in a rock band--
A hearing aid is great-- I can turn off people or anything else I dont want to listen to laughing. Present company excluded.
Bombing I may hear though.
I wonder how may £s will be spent by the RAF on this
Looking forward to meeting you. Plan to meet Rab tomorrow.
Regards Chris
Old 10-06-2008, 09:37 AM   #89
Fina
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Sol & Chris,

Fine to correspond with other Scots!

Not so wild here at the moment- fine 'dryin' day'!
We were the sunniest place in the UK in August, but expecting a bad winter... seeing a Robin here as early as Sept. is surely a bad sign?

Been keeping an eye on various Real news sites for some time, Interesting Times indeed...
Fina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 12:06 PM   #90
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Scotland!

Been a while since I posted here. Nice to see new like-minded members appearing all the time.

Thanks for the post Gavin.
Hello to Sol Invictus, Shamanka, Fina (I dont think I've spoke to you guys directly yet)

I think I've missed the meeting arangements - can anyone fill me in?

Thx
Peace
Iain :
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 02:24 PM   #91
traite
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Greetings from deepest Glenfiddich (ok its a double)
Did someone say 'End of the world' on the 7th?
Get the Irn-bru ready, it could be a long one.
What happened to September 10th or did that black hole transfer us to an alternative universe? I miss all the best meetings.
Anyway hello from my part of Scotland that is Glasgow
traite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 02:53 PM   #92
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by traite View Post
Greetings from deepest Glenfiddich (ok its a double)
Did someone say 'End of the world' on the 7th?
Get the Irn-bru ready, it could be a long one.
What happened to September 10th or did that black hole transfer us to an alternative universe? I miss all the best meetings.
Anyway hello from my part of Scotland that is Glasgow
Welcome Traite
Yes you must have a double.
Would that be Screaming Lord Such?
The only black hole that I dissapered into as apposed to a huaf & a hauf was Jonny Walker Black Label but thats another story.
The clan is growing.
Regards Chris

Last edited by greybeard; 10-06-2008 at 02:55 PM. Reason: adding a bit
Old 10-06-2008, 07:50 PM   #93
traite
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE
Would that be Screaming Lord Such?
[/QUOTE]

Actually it's Jerry Sadowitz-comedian magician psychopath. Although I do see a resemblance
traite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:01 PM   #94
SHAMANKA
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Taxpayers to take stakes in banks

http://www.channel4.com/news/article...+banks/2490517

We are all about to become part-owners of Britain's biggest banks.

Channel 4 Newsunderstands the government will announce before the markets open it is going to spend billions of pounds of taxpayers' money on a stake in almost every UK high street bank.

Gordon Brown and Alistair Darling have held emergency talks with the Bank of England governor Mervyn King and the Financial Service Authority's Lord Turner.

The pressure to agree a deal follows yet another day of sharp falls in banking shares and its been the banks that have pushed the chancellor into coming up with a plan sooner, rather than later.
from ch4 news website..
Old 10-08-2008, 03:38 PM   #95
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.thevenusproject.com/

This is interesting
Chris
Old 10-08-2008, 03:46 PM   #96
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

I take it you watched Zeitgeist: Addendum?

It is indeed interesting, but it seems more of a think-tank than an actual action-oriented organization. The ideas are of course great, but someone has to implement them... which assumes a level of cooperation and investment that reaches beyond a small ground-grew type group.

They are literally thinking in a global scale. This is great, but a very different kind of foundation is needed when compared to the current state of the world.
Old 10-08-2008, 07:27 PM   #97
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik View Post
I take it you watched Zeitgeist: Addendum?

It is indeed interesting, but it seems more of a think-tank than an actual action-oriented organization. The ideas are of course great, but someone has to implement them... which assumes a level of cooperation and investment that reaches beyond a small ground-grew type group.

They are literally thinking in a global scale. This is great, but a very different kind of foundation is needed when compared to the current state of the world.
Nope I havent actually. Is this is in relationship to the url I posted?
I dont really know anything about Zeitgeist
Chris
Old 10-09-2008, 07:58 AM   #98
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, The Venus Project was discussed for a substantial portion of the (newly released) Zeitgeist: Addendum movie : http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
Old 10-09-2008, 08:19 AM   #99
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Nik
the only concern ive heard is that its a bit sterile and not enough mention of spirituality.
Anyway such a project is so massive it will take time to come to fruition and while its good for the future there are pressing needs to be seen to now.
Another thing that concerns me is that the movie uses hypnotic tecniques to grab your attention and subtle brain wash.
This may not be obvious to the lay peson but Im a qualified hypnotherapist and it just jumps out at me.
All that glitters is not gold.
However I am open minded.
Thanks for the input it is much appreciated.

Chris

Last edited by greybeard; 10-09-2008 at 08:29 AM.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:56 AM   #100
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

The Light of the World

by Eckhart Tolle
eckharttolle.com

When you are fully present and people around you manifest unconscious behavior, you won't feel the need to react to it, so you don't give it any reality. Your peace is so vast and deep that anything that is not peace disappears into it as if it had never existed. This breaks the karmic cycle of action and reaction. Animals, trees and owers will feel your peace and respond to it.

You teach through being, through demonstrating the peace of God. You become the "light of the world," an emanation of pure consciousness and so you eliminate suffering on the level of cause. You eliminate unconsciousness from the world.

This doesn't mean that you may not also teach through doing – for example, by pointing out how to dis-identify from the mind, recognize unconscious patterns within oneself and so on. But who you are is always a more vital teaching and a more powerful transformer of the world than what you say and more essential even than what you do.

Furthermore, to recognize the primacy of Being and thus work on the level of cause does not exclude the possibility that your compassion may simultaneously manifest on the level of doing, and in effect, by alleviating suffering whenever you come across it. When a hungry person asks you for bread and you have some, you will give it. But as you give the bread, even though your interaction may only be very brief, what really matters is this moment of shared Being, of which the bread is only a symbol. A deep healing takes place within it. In that moment, there is no giver, no receiver.

But there shouldn't be any hunger and starvation in the €rst place. How can we create a better world without tackling evils such as hunger and violence €rst?

All evils are the effect of unconsciousness. You can alleviate the effects of unconsciousness, but you cannot eliminate them unless you eliminate their cause. True change happens within, not without.

If you feel called upon to alleviate suffering in the world, that is a very noble thing to do, but remember not to focus exclusively on the outer. Otherwise, you will encounter frustration and despair. Without a profound change in human consciousness, the world's suffering is a bottomless pit. So don't let your compassion become one-sided.

Empathy with someone else's pain or lack and a desire to help must be balanced with a deeper realization of the eternal nature of all life and the ultimate illusion of all pain. Then let your peace ow into whatever you do and you will be working on the levels of effect and cause simultaneously.

This also applies if you are supporting a movement designed to stop deeply unconscious humans from destroying themselves, each other and the planet, or from continuing to inict dreadful suffering on other sentient beings. Remember; just as you cannot €ght the darkness, so you cannot €ght unconsciousness. If you try to do so, the polar opposites will become strengthened and more deeply entrenched. You will become identi€ed with one of the polarities; you will create an "enemy" and so be drawn into unconsciousness yourself.

Raise awareness by disseminating information, or, at the very least, practise passive resistance. But make sure that you carry no resistance within, no hatred, no negativity. "Love your enemies," Jesus said, which, of course, means have no enemies.

Once you get involved in working on the level of effect, it is all too easy to lose yourself in it. Stay alert and very, very present. The causal level must remain your primary focus, the teaching of enlightenment your main purpose and peace your most precious gift to the world.

Adapted from The Power of Now, copyright 1999 by Eckhart Tolle. Reprinted with permission of New World Library, Novato, CA, 800-972-6657 (ext. 52).