Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-10-2008, 08:43 PM   #1
Suriel

Wink As your Timeline Changes, are People, Places, and Things Disappearing?

According to some New Agers regarding the 2012 material, there is a theory that our choices create new timelines for ourselves. We reach a crossroad and then our decision creates a new timeline. For example, according to a hyno-therapist, Dolores Cannon, she says that we are living out different parallel lives and timelines at the same time. We have an over-soul. And our physical lives are playing out different multiple choices. This may be why you dream that you are living somewhere else with a whole different family or friends.

Now here is the question: Are any of you experiencing things disappearing that were once there but are now gone? An example of this would be: You have been going to a restaurant and menu items disappear. Or the landscape of a place you have been visiting is totally different. You get the idea, right?

I am researching this phenomenon. So, if any of you have stories, please share them in this thread.

If you are still confused on the question, watch the television show, "Sliders."
Or imagine multiple timelines and parallel Earths stacked on top of one another, all having experiences at once. Imagine 100 of you, living the same life at once making different choices. Your choices affect the whole timeline.
How has your timeline changed?

And if it hasn't changed, then that is okay too. I am only interested in possible changes in your timeline, if any. I look forward to productive experiences and discussion.

Peace.
Old 10-10-2008, 09:14 PM   #2
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: As your Timeline Changes, are People, Places, and Things Disappearing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriel View Post
According to some New Agers regarding the 2012 material, there is a theory that our choices create new timelines for ourselves. We reach a crossroad and then our decision creates a new timeline. For example, according to a hyno-therapist, Dolores Cannon, she says that we are living out different parallel lives and timelines at the same time. We have an over-soul. And our physical lives are playing out different multiple choices. This may be why you dream that you are living somewhere else with a whole different family or friends.

Now here is the question: Are any of you experiencing things disappearing that were once there but are now gone? An example of this would be: You have been going to a restaurant and menu items disappear. Or the landscape of a place you have been visiting is totally different. You get the idea, right?
I'm glad you picked up on this theory because i have been slipping through paralles for quite some time.
When i noticed this first i decided that i would do things differently for a while,(example) take a different route to the shops etc just to see what if any change would occur.

I noticed one day that the daily traffic of young mums taking their kids to school actually changed.
There were different faces i never noticed one face that had been filling past my home on a regular basis before.
Also a neighbour of mine actually looked different, i asked her about her new glasses she remarked New! i've been wearing these old things or ages now.
I was taken back because they were new to me.
A discussion we had a few days earlier was forgotten when i put it to her she had no recollection.
I can actually be standing in a crowd of people and find that no one actually noticed me standing there.
i have always had this ability, i can not explain this just that i know they don't see me unless i make a point of making myself known.

My sister has a similiar ability, she has a crazy thing going on, there is not one day that goes past that she steps outside her home within 5 minutes into her daily walk someone stops her to ask the way.
she has even tried to change her route but to no avail, this is drving her mad!

We have both started keeping logs on this, she found a sticker on her video recorder once that she swears she never put there, it's still there now so she knows she hasn't jump through a dimension since.

We have both had things disappear only to turn up days or months later.
Once my sister left her watch on the bed while she went out on return she remembered to put her watch back on but it wasn't there.
It turned up about a year later guess where yep! on her bed.
This gets really frustrating and muddles your mind it will be interesting if anyone else has this problem.

Last edited by John aka#404; 10-11-2008 at 12:32 AM. Reason: fixed Jacqui D's quote
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:15 PM   #3
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: As your Timeline Changes, are People, Places, and Things Disappearing?

woops! sorry about that suriel i seem to have your piece before my answer.
Old 10-10-2008, 09:29 PM   #4
Suriel

Wink Re: As your Timeline Changes, are People, Places, and Things Disappearing?

Thanks for your response Jacqui. That is an interesting story.

Here is a quote from an article written on the Dolores Cannon material.
It is a response from her book, "The Custodians" from an article called, "The Shift-Reaching the OMEGA POINT":

Quote:
In Dolores Cannon's new book, "The Custodians" , she states that during one of her hypnosis sessions a supposedly highly evolved entity had spoken through a client in an hypnotic state. This entity stated when you go from one dimension to another the opening that occurs causes a flash or brightening of the immediate area, that can often be detected by those involved. Interesting.
So it appears that if you see a flash of light, your timeline may have changed.

This is an interesting article explaining more on the dimensional shift that may occur in 2012.

Another example of a change in your timeline would be that you are listening to your favorite radio station and realize that it is another radio station on the same frequency. Then you investigate the radio station and realize that the radio station you were listening to never existed. Because somehow you shifted to another timeline.

And because we are experiencing the unexplained new energy, there have been reports that timelines are merging together. Which can cause strange twilight zone type stuff to occur.
Old 10-10-2008, 09:56 PM   #5
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting Suriel, well i haven't seen any flashes like that as yet!
But i keep observant everyday, things seem to be changing so much.
Amitach Stanford on www.xeetwelve/net.explains this theory very well also she says that many will be feeling this jumping through dimensions, if you are light beings this is the only way to stay sane apparently!
She also says that people will age over night, well taht's understandable in these times lol.
Try to keep a look on the time when you are out etc; you may even notice things speeding up or slowing down.
This is a good thread very interesting i feel.
I wonder if anyone on this site has had actually spaced travelled and came back to tell their experiences
Old 10-10-2008, 10:01 PM   #6
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

What an awesome subject... So could you actually focus on the life you want to live and then with your intention lightly held at some point find yourself living that new life you lightly held? Thus creating a time burp so-to-speak.

I also noticed that before disasters occur the TV shows and commercials are constantly flashing lights during their ads or scenes, very bright bursting lights kinda like the flashes used in the movie MIB with Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:13 PM   #7
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Also Stewart Swerdlow commented in one of his interviews that time travel was extremely easy but he would not elaborate on the radio. Stew was involved with the Montauk project. He did say that all you have to do is focus on the exact time period that you do want to go to and poof... I'm sure it takes practice but understanding it may remove the barriers from actually moving forward with accomplishing it.

I can reflect back on how many 'gifted' ones do mention in their comments about life with whom they are talking with that many things are not as they seem or that some events did not unfold or that someone is living a life they did not want to live... so are the EMF and Microwave systems that strong to hold a timeline, like a faraday cage, in which a suspended animation is in play until that understanding is realized in order to free it or break it's hold?
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:25 PM   #8
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

My sister who is much more into this than i remembers that from birth she was given an ability with which if she held her hands in a grasp like movement this actually made her disappear.
now of course today after 63 years on this earth time she can not remember how she could actually do it.
But she still believes today when she was a little girl she did do this.

She has tried everything but no luck.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:29 PM   #9
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Suriel... Perhaps you could help me understand this a bit better about the flashing lights. A couple weeks ago I started seeing a flashing light in the bushes in my backyard. The first day I didn't really think much of it although it did catch my attention. Day 2 I saw it again and decided to walk up to the bush and see where the light was coming from because there's no possible way it was the sun as my bush sits between two houses.in the shade. So I sat at the bush with my hand extended trying to see what was causing it... I even went as far as to look around my neighbors yard to see if they had some sort of crystal wind chime or something that would reflect the light... nothing. There's nothing I could find and it happened every morning for several days, I even brought my roommate out to look and he was left a little stumped as well. Needless to say I just dismissed it until I read this thread... Thoughts?

Last edited by Angel in Disguise; 10-10-2008 at 10:32 PM.
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:49 PM   #10
Suriel

Here are some videos explaining this theory even further:

Intro To Timeline Therapy

Minority Report

Parallel Universes

New picture Parallel Universes

We're Already Dead (But That's Okay)

Peace.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:04 PM   #11
starskipper
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Christo888;46809]What an awesome subject... So could you actually focus on the life you want to live and then with your intention lightly held at some point find yourself living that new life you lightly held? Thus creating a time burp so-to-speak.

Many thinkers have stated "The Universe Is Basically Generous " and this is true .
You can have what you want, or live in the world that you want, or - possibily, why not - live in the time and circumstances that you want.
All you need to do is, direct a thought to the Universe that says ..
"I WOULD LIKE TO LIVE ON A TIMELINE WHERE... X Y Z ARE HAPPENNG ."

HOWEVER .. One thing is *essential* :
Before you send out that thought, you have to ask yourself :
Does my wish hurt, insult or diminish anyone?
Only if all answers are NO , you can proceed with it.
If all are NO, you will find yourself on that new time line.
starskipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 11:21 PM   #12
Suriel

Hello Angel. That is a good question. I have never experienced this myself. But, if you read the book, "Custodians" by Dolores Cannon it may explain it better. My guess is when you see the flash, something has changed in the Matrix. LOL

I have never read her books so far. But I have seen her on Google and Youtube explaining these things. Just do a search for Dolores Cannon in the search to find her videos. She is an interesting lady. She actually sparked this thread.

Because, I was thinking what if what she was saying was true? What if we are changing our timeline by our actions? So, if we use this theory in our everyday life, we can make a better future for ourselves and the world.

Imagine all of our parallel Universes as a loaf of bread. If we are living in a Universe that is like a slice of bread, how many of you travelled to another piece? That is the main theme of this thread. Because if you have noticed changes or drastic disappearances, you may have hopped across to another universe and didn't even realize it.

I know this topic is a little off the wall. But it may go along with future of Quantum Physics.
Old 10-11-2008, 12:12 AM   #13
Artemis
Avalon Senior Member

I have had some strange experiences that has got me wonder if I had slip into another me....
I big thing was for 15 years ago when a whole city change place....
I know that city...my relatives live about 100 kilometers away from it , and my cousins had friends living there... And I was not bad in geografic when I was in school.... a friend started to talk about this city, about going there... we pick out the map and looked at it....I was soo confused...It was no city where it should be.... but I saw it 200 kilometer on another place.... the feeling was soo strange and creepy....

there was two film that had premiers 2004.... Man on fire with Denzel washington and The terminal with Tom Hanks.... I saw both films in 2002 when me and my daughter rented them and watch them home in the sofa, (not at the same day)....

When I saw the films on the newspaper....that it was premiere... I couldnt understand a thing.... I thought that they had made a misstake.... I talked to a friend about it , he confirmed that it was premiers....I told him, it cant be...so I told him the plots in the films as I have seen them.....yeah...thats the films....

I checked the Man on Fire half a year ago.....It was the same film....from beginning to end.... so I dont need to watch The Terminal on more time.... I do understand its the same film.....

For the flashes... I get flashes of lights now and then....but I have never correlate it to timeslipping.... sometimes there is spots of lights thats sending flashes at me so I get dizzy..... 2 days ago it was a hugh light that hit me when I stepped out on the balcony......so I might have slipped again then ....

but there are another feeling that I thought could have anything to do with this..... In rare occations its feeling like the whole earth makes a jerk about 4 or 5 degrees in sideway motion... and I feel a little disorientated for a second.... but that can be something with my brain.... who knows....

but what I wonder about..... should it not be bigger differences then if we change timeline.... If I had make different choices in life, I shouldnt even be in this flat I imaging.... and why is most of the things in the same places....
or does it happen when we do a change in life ( like move ) then all the things are in a mess anyhow, and we might not notice....
Artemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:20 AM   #14
wolfman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriel View Post

I am researching this phenomenon. So, if any of you have stories, please share them in this thread.

If you are still confused on the question, watch the television show, "Sliders."
Or imagine multiple timelines and parallel Earths stacked on top of one another, all having experiences at once. Imagine 100 of you, living the same life at once making different choices. Your choices affect the whole timeline.
How has your timeline changed?

And if it hasn't changed, then that is okay too. I am only interested in possible changes in your timeline, if any. I look forward to productive experiences and discussion.

Peace.
The only experience i had was this:

I have at times, found myself in a new place or situation where I find it vaguely familiar like I have been there before although I have never gone through the situation before in my life. Its like a repeat.
wolfman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:34 AM   #15
beanny
Avalon Senior Member

yeh, i can say ive had some powerfull astro-travel experiences...
one was where i was adomant i needed to know why my partner was so obsessive over possibly losing me...knowing that it had to be related to a past life...and not to this one....as it was unusual...i chose to go there and check it out...and i did...i used a relaxing process to leave the body , that my father taught me as a child..
i watched scenes from that lifetime, and i got some incredible answers and understanding as a result....id love to go into it but would take long, maybe another time....
BUT....
probably the wildest travel....
i was living in england...
but my new partner was living in israel..... we were not long together, but we both held strong feelings...and knew we had known eachother in another lifetime, native indians to be precise, same partner as above sinario....
naturally i missed him.... one night i decided i just wanted to see him...

so i closed my eyes and focused......id spirald into his bedsit, as if to be a fly on the wall...
there i noticed a small red light, very significant as i soon explain....
but that was not alll.....i soon get to that
2 days later....he wrang me.... i said... eli..... do you have a small red light on your wall.... he couldnt think of one....

i i persued... ... "think about it... in your kitchen area..."
he replied, yes, the ON light to the boiler switch....

i then told him... "your boiler switch was ON, on friday night....."

this really took him by surprize.... as being that he kept the sabbath, dusk friday night, to dark saturday... 25 hours of NON-creating, he is supposed NOT to ignite fire or electricity on the sabbath.... so every week, like clockwork,
he normally leaves his boiler switch OFF for the 25 hour duration of the sabbath.....but on this rare exception he had left it on.

this already blew his mind, he asked if i were a witch....

but WHAT i saw next... i saved for my visit to him in israel...
my.....that was one heck of an experience....

i was hanging out with him in his bedroom, and i proceeded to tell him.....
eli... that night i saw your boilEr switch on... i saw you with a woman....

well, im sure his heart stopped a beat or two, as he proclaimed...

"but that was NOT me, that was my friend ofer and his wife,,,,"

i told him that cannot have been , as ofers wife has straight hair,
this woman had Curly hair,
he denied it and denied it, even as i went on to describe her to a T...

the personality type,
the length of her hair
the shape of her body,
the size and type of breast,
the texture of her skin,
the angle they were on the bed,
that she was on top etc...etc
only
when i finally tell him she had green eyes did he break with his amazement and shame....
he claimed....to me...
"EVERYTHING you described to me was TRUE. ........EXCEPT ONE THING...
that we were not at this angle onthe bed but that.....
yet all that had meant was that i was a fly on the opposite wall than id 1st beleived......

..........................i started laughing...................... but with excitement.....

....naturally, ....that shocked him more....he was awaiting the wham bam reaction

i told him ... i knew she meant nothing to you at heart..

and that....
....... ALL ID WANTED TO KNOW , was THAT WHAT I SAW WAS REAL....

Last edited by beanny; 10-11-2008 at 12:46 AM.
beanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:47 AM   #16
Suriel

Hello Artemis and Wolfman. Thanks for your responses.

Artemis, imagine that we are all rotating around each other and our choices co-exist in harmony with other reactions of those choices. If you decide to take a different turn in your life, you will slip into another reality and rotate with new possibilities in your future timeline. This is why you don't see major changes. Because you are just travelling through a web of hallways. They all eventually lead right back to you and your Karma.

While you are playing out your new "Choose your own Adventure", your soul is also experiencing the alternate choices on another timeline at the same time. So your soul gets to literally express itself in all ways possible.

Now there could be an occurance where we get mass changes (bigger differences), occording to how many people deliberately choose not to do something when they know it may have unwelcome consequences. But it is the attraction of those choices that create that desired outcome. And although you may think your choice is good, it could change the outcome to someone else because you made a different choice. This is where we realize that we literally can change the experiences for other people. And for a large group of people to make a major change, can radically alter a timeline. An example of this is group meditation.

Earth is a school. And to forget everything and to live in linear time is the ultimate challenge for a Soul. We are all here to learn about ourselves and our connection with each other.

Wolfman, you were looking at a place where you had an experience in another parallel universe. Although it seems very familiar, you didn't have an experience there in this timeline or universe.

beanny I know what you mean. Astral travel is a good tool to use to travel accross the timelines and parallel universes to learn more about yourself and other experiences. I have had quite many adventures myself. I even remember being a psychologist on a spacecraft in another life. I also often dream or see past lovers from different parallel universes. It is pretty cool.
Old 10-11-2008, 12:54 AM   #17
beanny
Avalon Senior Member

to angel in disguise....
in my personal experience.....
many years back... i was laying in bed and the doorknob to my wardrobe began flashing.....
i instinctively knew this was a sighn that im being sent a vision

i closed my eyes.... and i received the vision.....

maybe try that should it happen again, or atleast try listen to your inner soul, asking what is this trying to tell you, and you should be able to acheive an answer....

Last edited by beanny; 10-11-2008 at 01:00 AM.
Old 10-11-2008, 01:15 AM   #18
beanny
Avalon Senior Member

......suriel.....it sure is cool.....and suriel.......
Old 10-11-2008, 01:23 AM   #19
beanny
Avalon Senior Member

my heads to heavy tonight else id love to share the past life experience i was on about.... as it created some vast understanding of connections from life to life .... that it gave such a vivid understanding of karma and so many clear understandings to why some people are to become victims or abused etc
and of emotional memory it seems we carry through lifetimes, it seems that is much of what we are here to deal with etc...
we dont half cause some ripple effect by our EVERY action, and even thaughts
and all that i learnt was just a begining..
.............as the more we know... the more we know we dont
know..................
i only know what i know from my experiences
a dot in a vast ocean

Last edited by beanny; 10-11-2008 at 01:29 AM.
Old 10-11-2008, 01:31 AM   #20
Platinum
Avalon Senior Member

An excellent topic.

One of the things that has immediately struck me about this forum, is the calibre and intelligence of the people here I've encountered so far. I am enjoying being here very much.

I find this fascinating, as it could possibly relate to a few experiences.

The first I can recall, I must've been about six or seven at the time, I had a dream so vivid, that it has stayed with me long into my adult life.

I was walking into the City Centre (where I used to live growing up), down the same roads as usual, until I come to turn the corner that leads to the main City, and it's completely different. Not the same place at all, and one I've never seen before. Shocked, I turn around to the path I came from, and it has gone. There I am, stood, completely alone in a strange and unknown City.

I don't recall any waking memories of similar occurrences until into my early teens. I was on my way to play for my local football team, and on arriving at the pitch, I could absolutely swear that it always used to face the opposite way.

Dad said, "no Son, it's always been like this". My manager agreed, with him. I was very shaken, as I was adamant that it was not, and a most unnerving feeling came over me, but in the end I just accepted that I must have been losing the plot, lol.

No further recall until into my twenties, and there was a door that I walked through every day at work, and one morning I go to open it, it won't open. The handle moves, but the door will not. I keep pulling and pulling, it won't budge. I pause for a moment to think, and as I do, a colleague walks by, and just pushes it open. I know for a fact that this door opens inwards. I was working there for long enough and using it every day. Yet everyone I ask, says the same as my father did about the football pitch, hmmm, the exact same words, actually. "No, it's always been like this".

This situation has silently bugged me on and off ever since, on the times I remember and think about it.

Last experience is one I've only just realized, after reading this topic, and thinking about it. Outside my window in the room where my computer is, there is a street lamp. It mildly annoys me when I become conscious of it's presence whilst typing at night, as the light can be a recurrent mild distraction at times.

I just noticed yesterday, that the light is not in my eyes any longer. Previously, if I just look even slightly to the side of my monitor, the light would be in my line of sight. Now, I have to lean right over to see it. I thought it was strange that it was not in my eyes any more, but just thought that I must've moved my monitor a bit, and didn't really give it a lot more thought. But thinking about it, my monitor has not moved. The left speaker sits on the end of the desk, and had the monitor moved, it would have knocked the speaker off.

I've just had a few 'double takes' of it. The light has definitely moved about two yards to the left.
It used to be next to the tree, now it's further apart from it, and the shadows cast on the fence from the tree have changed.

Most bizarre indeed. I will definitely look more into this from your links. I look forward to other reports of any further experiences too. Thank you for raising an intriguing and thought provoking topic.

Kind Regards,

Plati.
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:20 PM   #21
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

On another thread somewhere in Avalon people told similar stories of things like driving the same ordinary street to work and seeing a new building on the corner that was not there the day before.

I also saw a thread somewhere on the web where people were talking about movie stars or celebrities that they were pretty sure were dead, then hearing that they had just died. Since nobody had really paid attention the first time, nobody knew for sure if they remembered it correctly or not.

The metaphysics I know says this 3-D reality, including the property we call time, is like silly putty. Maybe it's just getting sillier as the veil between dimensions gets thinner.

Last edited by doodah; 10-11-2008 at 03:30 PM.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:39 PM   #22
Suriel

Many of you are probably curious on the impact of changes regarding your choices in your timeline. Here is an entry I found in a blog called, "strangetower.com" that talks about vergences.

Quote:
As I’ve talked about in previous posts, I believe that each of us human beings has a small number of branches in our personal timelines — but there are a lot of us human beings, over 12 billion have lived on earth so far. So, how do we go about naming all of the billions and billions of alternate timelines that arise from each of our various individual choices? It’s not enough to simply name them sequentially — that is overly confusing and hard to keep track of. We have to think of some way to group the timelines so that we can distinguish them in some meaningful way.

Branches in the timeline differ quite a bit in how far-reaching they are. The branches in my own personal timeline have very little impact in the scheme of things, whereas the outcome of WW2 is a serious split in the timestream. So we have to have a scheme to categorize branches based on their extension in time: how much of an impact the branch makes.

Major vergences affect the entirety of an era, or multiple eras
Moderate vergences affect large portions of one era
Minor vergences are just blips on the radar, making major changes, but only for a limited amount of time
Hairline vergences affect only small areas, often just one lifetime or one part of one lifetime.
Now, it’s important to note that what might be a minor or hairline vergence for the entire timeline, might be a major vergence for an individual. Especially since this blog pertains so much to my own personal timeline, we’ll need to be specific about whether I’m talking about major or minor relative to the timeline as a whole, or to my personal, specific lifeline.
This blog entry talks about the affects of a Time Traveller:

Quote:
The least understood form of timeline shift, the cross vergence occurs when there is a change in the timestream earlier than a given person or group or people — in other words, someone changes the past. Usually, when this happens, a parallel timeline is created, where everyone in both parallel time periods remembers the specific history of their own timeline. So, for example, if someone goes into the past and kills your father before you are born: usually the result will be two timelines: one in which you exist and all of your friends and family remember you, and one in which you never existed and no one remembers you. But sometimes this process isn’t complete. In the above example, ‘you’ might continue to exist in the timeline where ‘you’ were never born. There you are, either strucken with amnesia, or with a head full of memories which don’t match the reality you’re in. Alternately, ‘you’ might disappear, but one or a small group of people continue to remember you.

Cross-vergences are like naturally occurring paradoxes. Usually they are self-repairing — people are labelled ‘insane’ and life goes on. Sometimes the problem corrects itself, the people who find themselves in the wrong timeline either disappear, change, or shunt naturally to the correct timeline. There is considerable debate in the time travelling community about whether to interfere with these ‘natural’ paradoxes, in the same way that you would if these problems were caused directly by the interference of a time traveller.
Old 10-11-2008, 04:23 PM   #23
eugene_vn
Avalon Senior Member

Funny you pose this question, since it's only been in the past year that I have been apt to understand a strange experience years ago as an instance of jumping a timeline.

About ten years ago, I was riding a bicycle through a major intersection where the traffic was composed of bicycles, motorcycles, cars, and lorries. This was in Southeast Asia so it wasn't strange to ride a bicycle on this street. Moreover, there was no street light or stop sign: In typical Vietnamese style, everyone just plowed into the intesection and negotiated one on one with the oncoming traffic.

Perhaps I was lost in thought about something or other as I turned left through the intersection, but right around the middle of the intersection I noticed that a lorry was heading straight for from the cross street at high speed. I was shocked since I hadn't seen it coming. Instinctively, I shut my eyes and jerked the bike hard to the right. I really didn't expect to survive.

A couple seconds later, I opened my eyes and felt an extreme sense of lightness and giddiness. At first I thought I probably hadn't made it. I slapped my left arm and yes, I could still feel. I shouted alound and I could still hear. Then I looked back towards the lorry - and there was none there! The other bicyclists around me appeared completely normal.

This happened on an otherwise uneventful afternoon, and I was in good health. For years I just logged it away as an anomalous event. Recently, however, I have started to speculate that perhaps in one timeline I did die that day, yet somehow my life as I now experience it is on a different timeline in which there was no lorry.
eugene_vn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:43 PM   #24
OceanWinds

fascinating... I have experienced a couple things like this. But dimly... I think I just tell myself that my mind is playing tricks on me... and it feels like something I probably told myself since I was a child, or something an elder taught me. A thought form I will have to give up and pay attention to.

Thankyou for the the insight
Old 10-11-2008, 04:56 PM   #25
Suriel

Here is yet another cool article explaining the alternate timeline material:

Quote:
Move into Alternate Reality by Shifting Timelines
Posted by Enoch Tan

Quantum science tells us that there is not a flat line running from the past to the future. This is the view of most people, but it is based on the old science, and is no longer true. Einstein has proven that time is not fixed, it expands and it contracts. And, time has a vertical dimension. There are many “lanes of time” running simultaneously and you can change lanes. You can begin in one lane, then change lanes to produce a different outcome than you expected in the original lane. This means there are multiple possibilities existing simultaneously in any instant, subject to our conscious and intentional choice.

We have the power to direct our awareness through this field of creative intelligence scientists call the quantum hologram. And through powerful thought we can activate another vertical strand of time, one in which we are whole and well and already healed, because we never were sick. The same applies to every area of life, relationships, finances and success. Peak performance in every area of life is already a reality, in another thread of time. We have the power to activate any scenario in life that we want.

The quantum leap to a healthier you, a more abundant you, a more attractive you, a more successful you, a more youthful you, which exists in another thread of time, is possible only if you are able to break barriers of your current thinking. Your current thinking creates a prison that traps us in this linear reality of causation. When you imagine, you tap into an alternate possibility timeline where what you are imagining exists as reality. Having the feelings of experiencing that reality puts you into vibrational harmony with the frequency of that timeline. Your visualization selects one of the possible scenarios within that timeline to merge with your present timeline
I did a Diagram in Photoshop explaining how Parallel Universes stretch across a Timeline. This is a theory that your soul experiences many lifetimes in different parallel universes at the same time. When time travel is discovered in the future, a time traveller will have the ability to go to the these different universes. It reminds me of the John Titor material.

Last edited by Suriel; 10-11-2008 at 05:29 PM. Reason: adding more information

Tags
parallel universe, research, sliders experiences, theory, timelines