Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-06-2008, 02:59 AM   #26
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Positivity just cannot change some things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
After everything I've read/seen/heard/felt over the past few months since I began my education of all things non-mainstream... What is reality?? I have no idea what it means to be realistic anymore when we are basing our ideas of the future on prophecy. (I'm not knocking prophecy, I just find humour in the whole notion of 'realistic'.)

Maybe I have a different idea of what false hope is... But provided one is not deluding oneself, hope of any kind cannot possibly harm. I hope I win the lottery everytime I buy the ticket, but it hasn't happened yet and I'm no worse off. I wouldn't deny with certainty anything at all - but I also would not put down people for trying to improve the situation in whatever small ways they can.

I just don't think it's cool to discourage those who are trying to sway things our way, even if they are doomed to fail. Who knows - they might just succeed in a way we wouldn't recognise.

Why, when all around us we are presented with false dichotomies? We get Democrats versus Republicans, allopathic medicine versus alternative medicine, left versus right, light versus dark, etc. etc. Why does being positive have to be opposite to being realistic? Why are we experiencing in this forum a 'future is set' versus 'create your own reality' dichotomy?

Why aren't we seeing the whole grey area in between!? What if it's BOTH - what if the future IS set to a certain extent, but positive intentions can lessen the impact?? Or what if it's some other version that I cannot even imagine because my mind has been so conditioned to think inside the tiny boxes I get presented with?

I just wonder (for lack of a better word) why every time there's a 'doom' thread, we get 'light' threads in response (protest?), and every time there's a 'light' thread, we some 'doom' ones in response (protest?).

Good balanced observation Morgan, thanks.
It's the ego in each of us, that has a hand in this type of division.
It is presumptuous for any "side" to think that the contrasting side is lacking balance just because they offer more of their preferred focus to the threads.

I'm considered the "hearts & flowers" type, this is because I have not written about all the survival crap I have stuffed in my garage.
It is assumed that because I don't go into detail about chaos, that I am ignoring that it is happening, or that I am unaware of it's potential.
And often times I see people use such radical condescension, all based on their assumption.
Personally, I prefer to remind myself that we're all talking to ourselves here..
and all of it is recycled.
The division exists for me, when I claim a stance on either side, so I won't.
And I will always deliver from a place of humility, because i am aware that it is only my ego that thinks it knows what is best for anyone besides myself.

Peace,
Aim
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 03:05 AM   #27
day
Retired Avalon Member

Hi All

I just finished listening to all four phone calls Dr Bill Deagle, Wilcock and Rebecca Jernigan. As I listened to Wilcock pull apart Deagles reputation and build up his own, I incredible impressed with Kerry's professionalism and her ability to bring Wilcock around to the importance of working together and setting aside differences.

I have had visions and dreams about future events myself and I know that what we can see is partly the intention of what those involved may want to bring about.

Wilcock talked alot and more alot about himself, but also is successfull in removing anxiety and stress!

Today it is even more important when like minded people come together that we find what is in common and work together!
day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:26 AM   #28
Destiny
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by day View Post
I have had visions and dreams about future events myself and I know that what we can see is partly the intention of what those involved may want to bring about.
Wilcock talked alot and more alot about himself, but also is successfull in removing anxiety and stress!
Today it is even more important when like minded people come together that we find what is in common and work together!
I too have got 2 dreams this week about whats going to happen. I don't claim to be intuitive but I don't sense any impendng cataclism either.

Now about like minded people? I don't think Deagle and Wilcock are like minded. Wilcock has forgiven but Deagle hasn't. Which explains the kind of dreams/intuition Deagle is getting. Deagle may have the best of intentions but I don't judge.

If there is a positive, there will always be a negative(if you don't understand how finite systems mash with infinite ones). For once, I am tired of such a view.

Slow collapse of world economy can only be viewed as positive for people who want to start a new world based on love and cooperation instead of greed and competition.

Aside from that, I don't think anything else is happening, being realistic.
Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:19 AM   #29
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
You just cannot stop some things with positivity.

It is always good to be realistic when faced with situations that are aspired by very negative people.

There is a lot of talk going on here, spreading false hope that if we are all positive things will change. This is simply not true. You may change some things in your own reality but you must remember we live in a world where 75% of the population is very negative.

You must realise that the powers that be are VERY good at manipulating this reality, they are professionals of the highest degrees.

This is just a note, to remind you all not to get into a false hope inspired mindset. For your own good. Because if something does happen, you will be shattered.

Everyone must remember to be realistic.

I'm not here to rain on anyones parade, and if you think that im an FBI agent trying to spread fear then you can have that opinion. But remember folks, we are in troubled times.. and things will get much worse before they get better so i just want you to be prepared for it and not be lulling yourselves into a false sense of hope.

It is much worse to spread false hope about a negative situation then it is to be realistic and admit what is to come. It is not fear mongering to discuss the negativity that we are faced with because we are faced with it. That is a fact, its not nice. But its realistic.

Being realistic allows us to cope when we are presented with tough times.

Being positive when we are confronted with negativity is the same thing as pulling the fluffy wool down over our eyes.

God speed,

Best wishes to you all.
What if I were able to even accept death/starvation/disease with a positive mindset, what then?
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:21 AM   #30
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It can be very destructive to lull people into a false sense of security and hope.

We did not incarnate on planet earth at this current time to watch the whole world holding hands. Maybe where we come from this is a reality, but not here.

I cannot stress how important it is to stay realistic.
You state this as if it were some immutable truth, who told you this is so, God?
Old 10-06-2008, 05:25 AM   #31
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriel View Post
Without faith and hope there cannot be a potential for positive change.
I don't know if I agree. This means that you are hoping for a desirable outcome and therefore fearing and undesirable one. They come together. Without transcending hope, one cannot transcend fear.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:34 AM   #32
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

i try to keep positive even if/when this happens

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5c8nG-5-dU
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:59 AM   #33
Patrick
Avalon Senior Member

The intent of original poster was honorable, just as all the responses are.

Just think of it as momma or poppa coming into your room before going to bed at night
[remember as a kid if you were fortunate enough to have parents like this?].
One came in -and out of concern for your bad, hard day at school -says" It will be easier as time moves on honey. You will make friends soon. They just need time to get to know you".

Then dad comes in and says "You need to assert yourself. You need to get involved. Once you do that, and stop acting so childishly and shying away, you will make friends. Goodnight".

You know instinctively that both came in and out of love gave you their best advice for you.
each had a different perspective, and each gave you insight to what to expect.

This is how family operates.

There is no need to get upset if one does it this way, while another choosing a different way.

It is done out of concern and love, mostly.

Just the way I see it.
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:46 AM   #34
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
The intent of original poster was honorable, just as all the responses are....
This is how family operates.

Well said. It's true, there are some things that being positive can't change. Here are some things it can change:

Your attitude - hence, the way people react to you.

Your attitude - hence, the way you react to the world around you.

Your attitude - hence, the way you create solutions to problems.

Your attitude - hence, the way you greet each day, and the way you feel about tomorrow.

Et cetera.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:45 AM   #35
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

This is just a note, to remind you all not to get into a false hope inspired mindset. For your own good. Because if something does happen, you will be shattered.
This is so very simple:

Hope, with every fiber of your being, for the very best for all life.

But prepare for awful possibilities that out of your control.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:15 AM   #36
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

There are two kinds of "positve". You have what Michael Tsarion calls "the smiling depressives" and you have what we will call "empowered positive".

The smiling depressives are "positive" on the surface only. They are like pandoras box with a smile plastered on top of it. This is a very common symptom on this planet. Its a symptom of not knowing about or how to or wanting to face themselves in order to grow/evolve. As we all know people here are brainwashed into believing that they must be "perfect" from day 1 and not that they are here to evolve/grow/learn.

Being empowered positive is different. Then your positivity does not depend so much on surface and outside events. It's simply your natural being. It is very independent, and the "paradox" is that this kind of positivity can actually change things in a major way. In fact, it is the only thing that CAN and will. We really need to remind each other that we are here on a mission to anchor in as much Light as possible. The more we can raise the level of mass consciousness the smoother and faster the transmutation will go.

I suggest this manual for everyone who feels drawn to these ideas. Its really fun and empowering to read. Down-to-earth, yet very profound. Gallows-humor that takes the edge of things in a major way:

"E.T. 101 - The Cosmic Instruction Manual"
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:39 AM   #37
bakseat
Avalon Senior Member

enthusiasm is the driving energy toward ur goals in life,
it will naturally put u in apositive &focused state,
fight for what u love&not for what u hate.
+you are gona find alot of nagativity flowing against ur curent when moving on to higher levels.
{bob marley did it w his music,iguess we all agree he got his messege through}

""every day the bucket goes to the wail,one day the bucket uper drop""
mind my spelling mistaks-a.d.d

Last edited by bakseat; 10-06-2008 at 09:47 AM.
bakseat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:00 AM   #38
LOST IN SOUL
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe this is what the Americans need ??

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=R1DJRe...eature=related
LOST IN SOUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:22 PM   #39
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Zinfinity,
It has been reproduced scientifically that the square root of 1% of a population can have an effect on the mindset of the entire population. I have heard this effect referred to as the Raj effect. Using a prison population, researchers asked a portion representing that percentage to meditate on peace, resulting on a staggering 70% reduction in violence among THE REST of the population, meaning those not meditating. We have between 6.5 and 7 billion people on this planet. The square root of 1% of this number is
somewhere near 8,000 people. Do not underestimate your own power.
Those in power now are very few but we live with the effects of their mindsets and actions, in addition to our own. Being positive is imperative and effective.
Being prepared can be seen as part of that. Step up, we need you.
Best wishes.
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:25 PM   #40
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

hey infinty's cool.

just tryin to be level headed.

the truth is positivity needs to be coupled with activity for there to be manifestivity....

ok i made that up...but you get my point.

be level headed. be prepared. soldiers have their hips loaded with gear when they go outside to get shot at...

but they win when they see an outcome and focus on it.

gitter done!

check out whats happened right here with positive thinking coupled with action....

i mean ...what HASNT happend....

dig

- your friendly neighborhood Thunderbird
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote