Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 10-29-2008, 07:01 PM   #26
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Default Re: Message from Siron - 10/28/08 - ET Contact

Commander, if you ever hope to establish credibility you may want to consider a name not linked to low brow sci-fi movie/tv show

I have, as many of you have, sifted through gigs of text and thousands of articles and publications to try and discern what is truth and what is fantasy. The information out there on 2012 and related subjects is increasing exponentially on a daily basis mostly with disinformation. I first came across the Federation of light fable about a year ago, I generally will trust my heart to tell me what is true and listen to my intellect to tell me what is fiction. In the case of the Federation it came off as a badly written Star Trek episode. Reading Blossom Goodchilds message was equally amusing though I must admit There was a small part in the back of my mind that was hoping she was right. The small part of me that used to watch Captain Kirk trashing alien cultures across the galaxy no doubt.

However, I watched Blossoms October 16th video with her apology and was left feeling bad for her, I don't believe she intentionally lied. She genuinely believed they were coming and is feeling lost and ashamed now. http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=rm4v8ylAxTc

Here's a concept to toss around;
What if Blossom as well as our esteemed Commander are in telepathic contact not with aliens but Humans conditioned and trained by the PTB to seek out people like these and make them believe they are channeling ET's
If the PTB want to disuade interest in ET's what's better than public humiliation of individuals that are being hailed as prophets.

Just my 2 cents
Peace

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:39 PM   #27
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subsonik View Post
Feeler I'm not sure where you're going with it... You seem to contradict yourself. Do you believe Deagle or not?

If so, I'd highly recommend you go do some research on the man and maybe you can get where I'm coming from. Like I said, I'm very doubtful of his great stories (unbelievable things happen to him everyday right - maybe they're unbelievable for a reason). Sounds like he's the one with a wild imagination to me and he seems to be making a lot of money off his enterprise whereas people like Adamu don't want your money.

Also, I think when people say we're boxed in and have no way out - that's paranoia that has hit them in full swing and it may be time to go to the park, lie on the grass and smoke a fattie (a fat spliff, not a fat person - put your gun away!). Just chill, you're closing yourself off in fear. Fear is your enemy, love is your hope. Learn to recognise where love comes from as apposed to letting people beat their fear into you by creating impossible situations that cause you to panick.

If the F.O.L. are truely reptillians, they would have f***** us a long time ago and I highly doubt they'd be capable of transmitting pure love, enough to fool us into letting them take over us. You have to take responsibility for yourself and not expect anything from this group but companionship. Don't look to them for saviour, they tell us this and make their intensions very very clear. There are many, many more channels who provide similar information. If you don't depend on this race you're not letting them do anything they wouldn't be able to do in the first case. Simple logic.

Subsonik, I appreciate your comments.

I don't know what to make out of Deagle, who claims he's Mosses. Perhaps he was selected as some mind-control experiment candidate...

My point was, outside of the Avalon forum, the general public live in a matrix that is fear driven. It's their "free will" that will get them killed or controlled, not that it's their will to be killed or controlled. For example, after the 9/11 false flag attack, it was the public's "free will" to be safe. Well, their "free will" did not bring them safety. Instead, their sons were sent to wars, and they themselves lost their constitutional rights and are being spied upon.

Bottom line: In a matrix constructed with lies and deception, "free will" has no value, means nothing, and needs not to be honored/respected by, say, aliens who call themselves the galactic federation of light.

Do you agree?

-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 08:16 PM   #28
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Personally I believe him

I have so many friends that are channelled and they have said similar remarks. David Icke is channelled his information.

My friends are constantly given information and to think it is based on "attention getters" is naive.

The Federation of Light is a very good site to visit.

I actually feel awful that people would ridicule him for coming in here.

mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 04:32 AM   #29
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
In a matrix constructed with lies and deception, "free will" has no value, means nothing, and needs not to be honored/respected by, say, aliens who call themselves the galactic federation of light.

Do you agree?

-feeler
Absolutely not!

Your free will is endowed by the Divine Creator, and it's your most sacred contract that sets you apart from most other planetary systems. It will never be stepped on, violated or dishonored in any way whatsoever, unless you dishonor or disrespect it first. If you ever do, then you've just opened the doors for others to do the same.

BTW, I saw this thread and just stopped by to see if Commander Adama had a better reason/excuse than Blossom!
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 05:36 AM   #30
stal
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaLove View Post
I don't believe she intentionally lied. She genuinely believed they were coming and is feeling lost and ashamed now.

Here's a concept to toss around;
What if Blossom as well as our esteemed Commander are in telepathic contact not with aliens but Humans conditioned and trained by the PTB to seek out people like these and make them believe they are channeling ET's
If the PTB want to disuade interest in ET's what's better than public humiliation of individuals that are being hailed as prophets.

yup. anyone who has half an idea about how these things actualy work would probably agree with you there. don't discount the possibility of et/ut working with ptb though. good post.
stal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 06:40 AM   #31
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

I've got to say this was one heck of a day. Stress beyond belief but now I get to end it with this. LOLOLOLOL

wow, I think my meter is empty I'd better get some quarters, maybe rinse my watch.... something. LOLOL

I'm still laughing!

Goodnight all
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 09:22 AM   #32
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Personally I believe him

I have so many friends that are channelled and they have said similar remarks. David Icke is channelled his information.

My friends are constantly given information and to think it is based on "attention getters" is naive.

The Federation of Light is a very good site to visit.

I actually feel awful that people would ridicule him for coming in here.

There are many people out there who claim they can channel our Extra terrestrial friends who are out to make money or just gain noteriety.

It would appear that what is becoming plainly obvious is that a lot of these so called channelers are having very similar experiences and tend to back each other up.
Just like what happened with the october 14th event, each channeler came out one after the other saying that they had the information told to them the same way and looked what happened.
Then one came up with an excuse and the rest followed.

As much as I would like to believe that we will be saved by these heavenly bodies, I am also a realist who believes that we are here to save ourselves rather than be saved.
To blindly follow so called channelers is just like the people who want the diet pill, or a pill to become fit, those that believe a cream or potion can make them 30 years younger.
Things are meant to be hard, otherwise it is not worth it, you learn nothing from things that are given to you.

Last edited by munkey; 10-30-2008 at 09:25 AM.
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 09:45 AM   #33
Ngai Te Rangi
Avalon Senior Member

well anyway, I think "Hidden Hand" wins by a country mile..then, that's just me
Ngai Te Rangi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 10:04 AM   #34
Subsonik
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by munkey View Post
As much as I would like to believe that we will be saved by these heavenly bodies, I am also a realist who believes that we are here to save ourselves rather than be saved.
To blindly follow so called channelers is just like the people who want the diet pill, or a pill to become fit, those that believe a cream or potion can make them 30 years younger.
Things are meant to be hard, otherwise it is not worth it, you learn nothing from things that are given to you.
I have to agree, to blindly follow anyone is to give up your responsibility and get whatever's coming to you. The great danger is in not knowing the true ambitions of the ones who are telling you what to believe. That's why I say listen to the advice, you don't need to follow it to the tee, but take what knowledge makes sense to you into account to draw further conclusions to the truth you know.

Addressing the other posts, I personally doubt that this is a result of mind manipulation, however I'm always open to the possibility and therefore I stay highly critical of whatever I read or hear. Practice discernment and it will help you immensely. By that very nature, you shouldn't openly mock and slander somebody who's bringing you information from what they believe to be a genuine source. Consider if you are actually wrong - just bear in mind what damage you could be doing with your own opinions. it's like saying that your religion is better than the next man's when in truth all religions and 'isms are manipulations of prior knowledge in order to control. Tread carefully when you openly critisise somebody else when they're talking about something close to their heart.

If you find this all hysterical and can't contain your ROTFLMAOs then maybe, just maybe it is you who need to dig a little deeper and open up your own perspectives using pure intent - unless, that is, you're privvie to knowledge that you can use to back up your point of view (otherwise your point of view doesn't really apply to the rest of us). But if at least you take some humour from it, then I guess it's better than getting upset by what your read - I just hope you can enjoy your laugh in a polite manner such as Waterman did. Waterman, I like the fact that you've got a good sense of humour. Hope the posts brightened up you day if nothing else

Last edited by Subsonik; 10-30-2008 at 10:12 AM.
Subsonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 01:57 PM   #35
stal
Avalon Senior Member

i dont know about the other posts, but i didnt exactly mean mind manipultion, i meant she was being dliberately fed disinfo, which i stated before the 14th. also, i'm not having a go at anyone. sorry if it appeared as if i was. channeling is a tricky thing. its not hard for an et/ut or even a highly 'upgraded' and/or assisted black ops person to stimulate a required response in someone if they dont have an intimate understanding of how the process works, and how to verify the information. i've received some bits and pieces over the years, and it is very hard to tell the info from the disinfo. maybe adama has the necessary skill and experience to do that, maybe he doesn't. i hope he does, because it would be good if it all were true.

Last edited by stal; 10-30-2008 at 02:01 PM.
stal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 03:42 PM   #36
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperManny View Post
Absolutely not!

Your free will is endowed by the Divine Creator, and it's your most sacred contract that sets you apart from most other planetary systems. It will never be stepped on, violated or dishonored in any way whatsoever, unless you dishonor or disrespect it first. If you ever do, then you've just opened the doors for others to do the same.

BTW, I saw this thread and just stopped by to see if Commander Adama had a better reason/excuse than Blossom!
Idealistically, yes I agree.

Unfortunately what I am witnessing here on earth (America in particular) is the garbage-in-garbage-out effect. In the maze of deception and disinformation, when one's "free will" is honored, the result is often the opposite.

For example, the "free will" of the majority of the Americans is safety and freedom. Yet, through deception and manipulation (alien agenda?), Americans are sent to wars, killing and creating more enemies, while being under the surveillance of the PTBs.

Any comments on how Americans' "free will" is being honored? Anyone?

-feeler

Last edited by feeler; 10-30-2008 at 04:36 PM.
Old 10-31-2008, 05:17 AM   #37
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Feeler
I should clarify that what I am/was saying is my strong belief and perception of reality.

If anyone else has a completely opposite strong belief, then of course they will always find evidence to support their beliefs, whatever they may be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
Americans are sent to wars, killing and creating more enemies, while being under the surveillance of the PTBs.

Any comments on how Americans' "free will" is being honored? Anyone?
-feeler
I don't see Americans' free will being violated by going to war, because they didn't HAVE to go. There is nobody being drafted, and even if there were, you wouldn't HAVE to go. My dad and my 2 uncles chose not to go, during the last draft, and of course they had to do some time for that choice, but they weren't forced to go.

The PTB will always have wars to fight as long as they can find people to fight them. The only way this cycle wil end is when the individual soldier says "Enough!" and lays down his guns, (or chooses not to be there in the first place.)

Now when these Americans choose to go to war, they are seriously violating the free will of all those they fight. I cannot even imagine the karmic implications this invites to the soldiers. At the very least I would think they're opening the doors to some colossal violations of their own free will.
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 06:02 AM   #38
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperManny View Post
Hi Feeler
I should clarify that what I am/was saying is my strong belief and perception of reality.

If anyone else has a completely opposite strong belief, then of course they will always find evidence to support their beliefs, whatever they may be.
I don't see Americans' free will being violated by going to war, because they didn't HAVE to go. There is nobody being drafted, and even if there were, you wouldn't HAVE to go. My dad and my 2 uncles chose not to go, during the last draft, and of course they had to do some time for that choice, but they weren't forced to go.

The PTB will always have wars to fight as long as they can find people to fight them. The only way this cycle wil end is when the individual soldier says "Enough!" and lays down his guns, (or chooses not to be there in the first place.)

Now when these Americans choose to go to war, they are seriously violating the free will of all those they fight. I cannot even imagine the karmic implications this invites to the soldiers. At the very least I would think they're opening the doors to some colossal violations of their own free will.
SuperManny,

Your comments resonate with me deeply. You have the fortune to be related with three strong willed men who chose to stand on their own ground. Lt. Wadada is another inspiring example. I also believe in karma, but not in a religious sense. It would certainly help if more folks can see through the propaganda being launched from the PTBs. Peace.

-feeler
Old 10-31-2008, 08:20 AM   #39
Lindsay
Avalon Senior Member

Dillusional, Galactic Federation of BS. I farm sheep, I think my intelligence is above or higher than theirs, but, I cannot communicate with them. I can communicate AT them, but they just keep running the other way, I can point to the middle gate, I can put an arrow on it showing the way or a green flashing light, but they just don't get it, they wont go through. Even when I drag them through the gate they resist, there is simply NO link between us.

To think that an advanced alien race would be capable of communicating with us,,,,,,,,,,, a lot of contactees believe they get telepathic communication with their experience, they don't seem to get word for word conversations, more like concepts and ideas, this I can believe, but, "dear beloveds, we bring you love and light, hugs and kisses, we will come soon...........promise, we will, really...well maybe, it depends on what the dark dose in the next 2 days" as I said before, galactis federation of BS.

Cheers.
Lindsay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 10:34 AM   #40
Subsonik
Avalon Senior Member

Before you can understand what any of this means you need to understand the astral level of thinking. This is nothing new - astral projection and O.B.E.s have been performed on purpose and even by accident as far back as we can go into history by ancients and tribes and it is a very real phenomena - something you can learn to do yourself if you put enough energy into it and change the way you see the world. You can talk about delusion but what is it that makes you think you’re correct when it appears that you haven’t given it any real thought and investigation. I listened to an interesting interview on Coast to Coast yesterday and you may find it enlightening.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix23m18Lr8A

Adopting this idea actually demands a complete reorganisation and reprogramming of the way you think. What you may not realise is that everything you base your reality has been planted there for a long, long time, to steer you off the track of identifying your own power... when you come to understand this you can quite clearly recognise the alien agenda for what it is. I truly hope that if you’re searching for the real answers that you deny yourself no information, no graphical content, no teachings that go against your own - because at the end of the day all you can rely on for truth is your own discernment and not what you think you know. Expose yourself to as much material as possible with an open mind and you’ll find that in looking for the truth you find the answers that make more sense than your current beliefs because they stand out quite prominently - and you may find some astonishing things you never believed where possible until you really consciously decided to pick out the truths for yourself.

For instance, I follow philosophy, history, archeology and ancient history, sacred geometry world politics, conspiracy theories, physics, quantum mechanics, biology, psychology, pharmaceuticals, hallucinogenics, consumer technology, military technology, space technology, astronomy, astrology, spirituality, many religions, I listen to as many whistle blowers testaments that I can get my hands on, I follow the wars and the stories linked to them - literally anything I can expose myself to, no matter how graphic - at least I have a much bigger picture to draw my beliefs from than most people. I find that the answer to what reality is, is the single most important thing to me. Why? Well because I want to base my life on truth and what is real in the grander scheme of things rather than on what I’m told is real by heavily confused individuals who like to think they know what’s potting. I, among many others, have made it my mission to establish what reality is, and you find that when you look at all these subjects, there are very strong ties between them - things you wouldn’t notice had you followed only a few of them. I don’t just buy information that people spit out, yet I can listen to it without being dismissive unless I know for sure it’s farce. You find that the true information is not pumped out at you - you need to source it from yourself where kind, well grounded individuals will clearly explain everything they have grasped from their experiences. I grew up as an indoctrinated catholic and when I became an adult I slowly left it behind bit by bit until I came upon information which basically discredited Christianity for me entirely - it gave me enough proof to discard it. Then I became braver having renounced the idealisms of the dogma I was taught and started looking into the corruption of this particular faith all through the history of it since it was created. Only later did I accept that the Bible was indeed real although heavily altered for the gains of the dark alliances. How did I find that out? I looked and looked until I found enough evidence to prove it to myself. That’s my belief because I have found it out for myself - and what I tell you cannot do the same from you unless you figure it out for yourself.

As it turns out, pretty much any source of organised authority you look to for leadership and guidance through your own life is part of the same system, corrupted from the inside. It is usually not the teachers who try to misinform, yet they answer to the ones who are. But don’t take it from me. Don’t hide yourself from knowledge that people literally die to publicise unless you are happy to be mislead - and in that case, if you are one to shield yourself from that knowledge because it makes you uncomfortable, then know when to admit that you may not have a very full picture of what is real. If you can admit this, you can understand that you should not be one to preach your own dogma to others unless you are happy to bear the repercussions (as most of you I think would believe in karma in some sense).

What I’m trying to say in a nutshell: be aware of the bigger picture and listen to as many opinions as you can without getting tied up in or offended by them. I hope what I’ve said has not come accross as offensive but as rational. I understand that people have their own circumstances which may create difficulties in undestanding what I’ve said in this post. Maybe the world is a very different place for you than it is me. I’d just like for you all to keep an open mind about things without being insulting, even if something does sounds like it may not make sense. You can only make sense of what you already understand.

I’d like to conclude by saying I am in no way affiliated with Cmdr Adama or any other channels, but I take much of what is said by them to heart as it resonates with my soul. I wish all the best to everyone of you in your search for truth. May you have the strength you need to carry it on until you are satisfied with what you believe.

Namaste

Last edited by Subsonik; 10-31-2008 at 11:56 AM.
Subsonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 12:07 PM   #41
Lindsay
Avalon Senior Member

That's all very good, and I'm not about to go discrediting austral projection or OBE's or infact anything I can't disprove. I have no need to, anything is possible, literally. But the reality we live in is here and now, how do I apply any of this knowledge without becoming outcast to the reality that I am born to live in? It may well be eons of conditioning by an unknown (to me) force,power, or negative energy, but if we all discover the art of austral projection (or some combination of theories ) and go off trying to survive in another reality while the present one determines if there will be food on the table etc etc, what then? How can I apply that without losing my marbles? I have been open to all ideas,philosophies,sciences,archaeology,religion etc etc, but the only thing I can realy put my finger on is the here and now. Unfortunately. I have spent literaly hundreds of nights hunting in the Australian outback, no one for 50 miles in either direction, and while out there I have seen many "really good" ufo's, very credible sightings, but still no contact with a little green man, so I can't even completely believe, or base a theory on what I have seen, nothing concrete to build a belief on. I definately DO NOT have a picture of what is real, I have some hopes and dreams of what Might be real, I can't be expected to believe everything, if I have beliefs I must have disbeliefs also, or what would my reality be, believe everything? Even though I have been open minded about the GFOL and channeling, I have finaly decided that it is on my disbelief list. Reason: NOTHING I have ever read from a GFOL chaneller has come true, nil, zip, naught, nada. Sorry if I come across a bit grumpy sounding ( not my intention) but I'm sticking to my guns, GFOBS. IMO.
Old 10-31-2008, 12:09 PM   #42
Lindsay
Avalon Senior Member

By the way subsonik, good post, I do understand your view and applaud you for being so open minded, enjoyed you points, they made me ask myself some good questions, unfortunately I'm just a bit delusional myself after years of questions wit no fulfilling answers.

Cheers.