Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 01-26-2010, 04:22 PM   #1
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default A baby lamb with a human-looking face...

http://english.pravda.ru/science/mys...p_human_face-0
A sheep gave birth to a dead lamb with a human-like face. The calf was born in a village not far from the city of Izmir, Turkey.

Erhan Elibol, a vet, performed Cesarean section on the animal to take the calf out, but was horrified to see that the features of the calf’s snout bore a striking resemblance to a human face.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:44 PM   #2
Raven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A baby lamb with a human-looking face...

This is baaaaaad Makes me wonder
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:47 PM   #3
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

There have been many recent reports about strange looking animals, and species with human like features. For years I’ve been told that the pig is a grafted animal. The technology exists and it’s not limited to the cloned foods we eat. Greek mythology comes to mind.

I still don't know what this animal is. It was found on a beach in Long Island NY.

I doubt the following 2 pictures are authentic, but it sure makes me wonder...

So all of these wierd creatures may be lab experiments, hoaxes, or results to some freaky cases in beastiality

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:52 PM   #4
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven View Post
This is baaaaaad Makes me wonder
good one, thx for the laff!

~ love in you ~
illuminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:07 PM   #5
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Talking Re: A baby lamb with a human-looking face...

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
http://english.pravda.ru/science/mys...p_human_face-0
A sheep gave birth to a dead lamb with a human-like face. The calf was born in a village not far from the city of Izmir, Turkey.
Erhan Elibol, a vet, performed Cesarean section on the animal to take the calf out, but was horrified to see that the features of the calf’s snout bore a striking resemblance to a human face.

...and then this...

"Veterinaries said that the rare mutation most likely occurred as a result of improper nutrition since the fodder for the lamb’s mother was abundant with vitamin A,"

yecchh...
...oh, please. "Vitamin A caused a calves head to be modified into a human's head?"

What vitamin cause this?

Steve Balmer, Windows co-Founder of an Evil Empire

Last edited by Zenbuoy; 01-26-2010 at 11:10 PM. Reason: ...My think ing was that of a sheep momentarily and I forgot an apostrophe...
Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:20 PM   #6
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenbuoy View Post
...and then this...

"Veterinaries said that the rare mutation most likely occurred as a result of improper nutrition since the fodder for the lamb’s mother was abundant with vitamin A,"

yecchh...
...oh, please. "Vitamin A caused a calves head to be modified into a human's head?"

What vitamin cause this?

Steve Balmer, Windows co-Founder of an Evil Empire

maybe this is what codex alimentarius is supposed to stop!

Last edited by aroundthetable; 01-26-2010 at 11:35 PM.
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:33 PM   #7
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

So does this mean if humans ate too much vit A they would give birth to sheep? hmmm might be true after all!
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:37 PM   #8
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Burgundia,

Hello, I hope you are doing ok in Poland, Paris at the moment is soooo cold.

So a long time ago i was informed, by way of secondary information I will avow but it was that there will be so much talk of animals and human 'interaction' which made not much sense at the time. But a few odd occurances over the last few years keep bringing me back to this thought.

Have you seen the Orangina ads lately? Does that brand exist in Poland? Really weird, these sexy camels dressed in bikinis, and other animals dressed in other ways. 10 years ago I wouldnt have cast a thought but its not cartoonish, its down right strange --

Sexy cartoon animals have existed for a while but this is different and I think either this truth or this story is related. I cant say its beastiality, if you know what that means in English but its as if we are supposed to be attracted to animals in the the sense of they are like us. And of course they are beautiful beings who deserve respect and kindness but this new 'trend' is frightening.

Maybe this is not what you would have thought of but look at this.

It will be perhaps interesting in an abstract way as to what is the bigger agenda in all this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck14LKBI9GM
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:44 PM   #9
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

Having too much Vitamin A is not good because it is not soluble I think, so stays in the system, but having said that years I ago I posted about a vision I had of black co-ops experimenting underground in their lab splicing different species, well the scientists employed there were.

This made me angry because what survived looked like they were in pain and sad, well if you did not have any mother love you wouldn't thrive would you.

They were just seeing what they could succeed with because they could.

If only I had the power with light powerful warriors behind me, just to give them a scare under there.

They have all at their disposal to do this and have for years but cannot understand it is not right.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:04 AM   #10
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

hmmmm.......

Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:27 AM   #11
Raven
Avalon Senior Member

Ok Harper, that french comercial was WAYYY over the top. OMG!!! Thank god my kids were not in here when i watched it. But, in perspective, the French have always been very 'liberal' when it comes to things of a sexual nature. Personally, i did laugh, but find it rather disturbing that these kinds of comercials are being foisted onto the children.

It's happening here in America as well, which makes it almost impossible to sensor TV for your children anymore. This concerns me the most, what our children are being exposed to by the mass media, commercials, cartoons ect. I am of the opinion that having no TV is the best option. These asaults on our childrens minds are only getting worse each year. The sexual inuendos, the heavy sarcasm, and the violence keep escallating to a point of utter rediculiousness. It's no wonder we have so many child criminals now, all this **** is desensitizing their morals and ethics.

Joseph Chilton Pierce said it best in his book Evolutions End. Television and mass media are killing our childrens potential and ruining their ability to even create and imagine for themselves anymore. We are raising a generation of zombies, literally, who can no longer think for themselves. TV is their new reality and unless we all take action and responsibility, the future is dim indeed.

Raven
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 02:13 AM   #12
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Jeepers Raven,
I know how you feel, I actually withdrew my eyes from that cartoon or animation whatever you like to call it because of the obvious insinuation to sexual practices.

Its not just that animals are sexy but that animals (and I cant believe I am writing this down) actually Im not going to cos whatever, we are all adults and you know, some of the stuff was really literally pissing on my mojo.

That sentence was too long, but the French are no more liberal than the next country however they as a nation not that likely watch television that much. Of course the TV is set up for people who dont have anyone around to say, go out and play, or have someone around to guide them to other things. These still ads are on billboards all over the city though.

Its really disgusting, and Im pretty fair play with censorship
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 02:45 AM   #13
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Talking Re: A baby lamb with a human-looking face...

Quote:
=Harper;229190]
Sexy cartoon animals have existed for a while but this is different
comment bizarre!

Quote:
Dantheman62;229234]
hmmmm.......
Funny stuff!

Guess it works sometimes...

Last edited by Zenbuoy; 01-27-2010 at 02:54 AM. Reason: Comma splicing.
Old 01-27-2010, 07:56 AM   #14
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Very entertaining...albeit an odd thread! I saw the pic of the lamb last week...looks to me like farmer John has been a baaaaad boy!
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 12:54 PM   #15
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenbuoy View Post

@Zenbouy

This post is really disgusting!
Just being a member of the Wehrmacht (=German Army) doesn't mean that he was a Nazi! This field marshal surely wasn't more evil than Patton or Eisenhower! Comparing him to an obvious criminal politician and war criminal like Rumsfeld is disgusting!
And Nazi is not a synonym for German and not all German were or are evil!
Get that in your coo-coo head!

And to the man-sheep/sheeple:
That's tradition in Turkey - no joke!

The Turkish herder often gets lonely!

King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 02:30 PM   #16
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Wink Re: A baby lamb with a human-looking face...

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
@Zenbouy
This post is really disgusting!
Great to have you as a contributer.
Get that in your coo-coo head!
It's broke

King!
It's been quite a virtual while.

Assuming you're not a clone...

(actual on-topic comment)

good to see you
Old 01-27-2010, 02:40 PM   #17
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

hi harper,
very cold in Poland and now more snow on the way..but there is a light in the tunnel;it is going to get warmer starting tomorrow, don't know for how long though. I haven't watched TV for a year and a half now so i have no idea about any Tv commercials.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote