Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Canada

Notices

Old 09-10-2008, 12:39 AM   #1
alphatribe

Default Canada: Thunder Bay, Ontario

Greetings to all!
for those of you who are concerned about the coming changes and starting to develop stategies that can help us all create sustainable, meaningfull and truly co-operative alternatives to the global tyranny we live through everyday.....

Thunder Bay Ontario, is a unique location situated on the Canadian sheild, the largest bed of solid rock in north america, close to the largest body of fresh water in the world. already the surrounding municipalities operate in community driven intiatives that resemble the beginings of a very special "radiant zone"

I invite those truly unsettled by the events unfolding before us, an opprotunity to join a community that is largly grassroots driven, and populated by individuals commited to co-operative initiatives that reconnect us to what it means to be human again. we have an exciting bunch of movers and shakers fully aware of something big around the corner, and willing to respind rather than react.

I am not suggesting that everyone simply move up north because it is a Utopia, just that realativly speaking we have been forgotten by our own province, and most likely the world, which is a real strength when one is considering strategic missle targets.

Those willing to move in favor of a more secure lifestyle surrounded by a supportive community might find our city a perfect fit. we are at the cusp of a great deal of redevelopement particularly at the grassroots level and I deeply feel safe and secure in the forgotten north.

regards
Old 09-11-2008, 10:17 PM   #2
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Canada: Thunder Bay, Ontario

I am close to you (3 hours) I live in a small town called Sioux Lookout.

We must get in touch and meet each other sometime! i think i may be coming down to T-bay sometime so if i ever do ill make sure to send you a message so we can meet. Its always good to meet more people into this

How is the forest industry doing? i "heard" that she is going down into the dumps? that was what i was told!

Hope all is well man!!
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 11:37 PM   #3
wwolf67
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings alphatribe and JohnWdoe and ALL
Nice country

JohnWdoe Do you know Rob Schulz
wwolf67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 11:56 PM   #4
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwolf67 View Post
Greetings alphatribe and JohnWdoe and ALL
Nice country

JohnWdoe Do you know Rob Schulz

That name doesnt ring a bell, I searched his name but would rather hear what you have to say about him. Care to share?
Old 09-12-2008, 12:23 AM   #5
wwolf67
Avalon Senior Member

I just thought is would be cool to see what he's up too
We worked together up Grassy Narrows way. how about Gilbert Singleton.
If you meet them ask them about the guy whose tepee burt down in -26 the winter of the ice storms
Take Care
Balance to ALL
wwolf67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 01:23 AM   #6
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

hahahaha ill be sure to mention it those names are now burned into my brain

If anyone is looking to start a circle im all up for it. alphatribe we should get in touch and share info, im going to try and get a network and "tabs" about people around us so we can keep in touch and pull together if need be.

I will message you alphatribe, im going to get some info sorted and make a type of contact list. It would be interesting to start connecting with people and actually talking to them over the phone. Lets see how things pan out and as always it would be much nicer to know you have people looking out for your best interest (which i think we all can understand and admire, the humble...) Lets see how many people from the various miles we can get together, our beautiful country is so vast its kind of hard to make a ground crew outside a city but that wont stop us from showing support! I know we can get people from all over the place ie, Dryden/Kenora/Winnipeg but honestly we can find alot of people to connect with.

We shouldnt call it paranoia or anything like that but for you to be here i think we understand that, ill try and make some connections with people and get a groundcrew all around the various parts, this is all to do with making sure everyones safe and if need be we can all go to a safe place.

Ill be sending you some messages tonight but for now i think ill go and play my guitar

Peace my friends!

Last edited by JohnWdoe; 09-12-2008 at 01:26 AM.
Old 09-21-2008, 10:00 PM   #7
FrankFactor

Just wanted to say a quick hello...

Keeping my eyes on everything back home from down here in San Jose, CA.

Planning to be back home around Christmas time and might be interested in connecting to chat.

Hope all is well.
Old 12-07-2009, 03:52 AM   #8
Brian En
Avalon Senior Member

I live in Thunder Bay.
Brian En is offline   Reply With Quote