Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-06-2009, 04:20 PM   #26
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What Woke You?

i have been thinking about this in depth since carmen posted this thread
in honesty, i don't remember being asleep, i have tried to locate a time when i might have been, but i can't recall one
i remember being called to from where i once lived oh so long ago, i then travelled to a central location where i met others who were summoned as well
i was one of the last to arrive, i remember vividly walking in, so many were sitting there at low tables, felt like all eyes were on me, i was such an old soul even then
after being de-briefed of the mission we left and travelled to earth
i have had so many lives since that time place, remember many
i remember leaving my last life and looking forward to the long rest i experienced after every life, but i didn't get a chance to experience it, i was called to come again, to this life, it happened so quickly, i had no rest in between, i didn't like that at all, it wasn't of the norm
but i came because it was in the plan, the mission, what we signed up for we must follow through to completion
i remember the nine months of darkness, the transition it was always called, enough time space to ease into our new life before birth
this is why i don't remember being asleep, i never knew there was sleep, never knew of being awake, i was just ... i don't know, normal i thought
well, i thought i was when i came but once here i realized very quickly things weren't as they seemed, everything was so different here
i was introduced to a different kind of energy than i knew of, it was called negativity, it seemed so imbalanced
as i grew older i slowly remembered this type of energy in my other lives, slowly remembering my other lives, recalling how i knew the dark must transform to light, but that at the conclusion of all my lives, nothing ever changed, i always left saddened
being called to this life so quickly i knew this was the one that will be different, i knew this was the life that the transformation will take place, dark to light and love
that's it, that's my truthful answer carmen, i know i've just gone way out on a limb writing this but for some reason this morning, it just doesn't matter anymore, i'm done with hiding my truth, i have nothing to loose, this is the life we've all been dying for, this is the big one, the one of enormous positive shifting and why should i be fearful anymore ...
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 09:18 PM   #27
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Wonderful replies to this thread. Its a question I've asked many people over the years, and every answer is entirely different. The friends that explored waking up with me, all went in different directions, but all became servers, teachers healers of people.

Our soul directs us in ways that are mysterios to us. We can look back and see where we were indirectly directed that didnt make sense at the time, but does later in our lives.
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 09:34 PM   #28
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Never felt i belonged here on Earth since a baby!
Went through life regardless well you have to play along with the game.
Had lots of paranormal experiences through my life also and my parents and grandparents were spiritualists.
Romany and French decendents, also links with royalty, pretty mixed up bunch really.
In 1997 after princess Diana's death i had my first sensation of one ness complete spiritual unity.
In 1998 started following David Icke, read all his books then went on a quest discovering many religious clues into the alien agenda.
Found my first clue in Canterbury cathedral a muriel on a wall with a reptile being in full view.
After that there was no going back, searching, searching for everything, 2 years ago found the Camelot site and the rest was history so they say.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 06:39 PM   #29
franciejones
Banned

If you mean what changed when I started to wake up, it was a combination of things. Firstly, my husband had an affair and we split up briefly...oddly this began my journey. Now, what I would have ordinarily done in this situation was go in a downward spiral and feel sorry for myself. What actually happened was that I was okay with it and that was odd. Then I started looking inward and that was not the norm for me either. Then I started searching many many things on the internet. I found PC and many other sites. I found Alex Collier info, Michael Tsarion and others seemingly simultaneously. Everyone noticed the change in me...it was as though I started becoming a new human being than previously existed. It is still happening. Now I am noticing physical changes as well. My body is "talking" to me. It is very interesting indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
What changed Franciejones. What were the outward manistestations of 'waking up'. Hope you don't think me too quizzy in this. I'm just curious. People are so individual in their response to matters spiritual. To me, we are definitely not sheeplike. Not when we are allowed or allow ourselves to freely explore.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 07:33 PM   #30
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for replying to my question FrancieJones, People do know when you have changed dont they. Its when they enquire as to what made the change that you have the invitation to hopefully awaken another sleeping soul. I had a similiar experience to you a couple of years ago when my husband anounced he was leaving me. It was the right time. My energy soared and I booged round the kitchen. We;ve been an example to our community of a different attitude in a relationship breakup. We are great friends and often go out together. Confuses the hell out of our community who think we should naturally be enemies now! He has another woman, but that doesnt bother me. Actually knowing what he is like to live with, I feel sorry for her. But me. I just love my freedom, and my learning.

Cheers

Carmen
Old 01-07-2009, 10:33 PM   #31
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Since my late teens ive been searching for Truth ...since then i felt there was a treasure called Truth - unchanging eternal everlasting Truth above human conception of It but still directly influencing human lives

I came to know Love as the other side of Gods Currency - Truth and Love - Both beyond human comprehension but still the Essence of God and the subsratum of His Projection

When convinced 911 was a inside job i researched and realised the luciferian nwo agenda to enslave mankind under the rulership of satan and erase God from Mans memory

What an Epic Drama...! What interesting times and how grand the lies the deceptions and how Great is God...!
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:33 PM   #32
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

I've been thinking about how to reply to this thread for a couple of days while my sister has been staying - two days of not talking Avalon and a lot of sadness that I couldn't talk Avalon.

To the ones who came in awake - WOW!

It's been a gradual process for me from knowing things I 'shouldn't' have known from 8 onwards.
Rejecting the C of E of my childhood during my adolescence because the divine feminine wasn't present
Hearing an inner voice from 16 onwards (it began by telling me which horse was going to win the Derby and afterwards gave me directions at major turnings points. Some years i still get the Derby winner))
a series of very 'karmic' relationships (Libra is both my sun sign and 7th house)
waiting from 16 to 33 to discover that the Goddess tradition existed and has existed for a very long time. the divine is immanent as well as transcendent.

the vision I had in 1987 the night my father died of his life from an energetic perspective and the Christos Experiment - method of recalling a past klife and death - which convinced me that death is a transition not an end
1988 Breakthrough Centre, the foundation of the wonderful network of friends I feel hugely blessed by
1989 Findhorn Foundation Experience week - a MAJOR lesson in the interconnectedness of all beings delivered in part by my late father
the home birth/water birth of my son and watching an "old soul' remember how to be here. Gibran "Your children are not your children"
a psychic reading in 1993: this is the life when I bring the political (revolutionary) and the spiritual together. moving to Scotland.
9/11 driving through Lockerbie at the time the first tower was hit and first thought/intuition "This was done by people who do not know it is one world"
(NOT in the NWO sense, rather in the interconnected sense)
more recently going through 'ascension symptoms' then reading Karen Bishop, Celia Fenn and Aluna Joy and finding what I was experiencing was as much collective as personal. "I'm not crazy/losing it"
Thence to Divine Cosmos and Camelot and Avalon, where the political and the spiritual really do overlap.
as to what's next? FOLLOW MY HEART and combine compassion community and creativity.
thanks for the opportunity to write this and review my life so far. it's been a good antidote to the materialism of my sister and her evident worry that (by comparison) I have so little and have not yet learned to make a living out of what I'm good at and love doing (art writing and organising group art exhibitions)
love to all
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:45 PM   #33
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Delphi and all other who has responded to this thread. It does take time to contemplate and to recognise the signposts on the way. Your answers are all so heartfelt, they bring tears to my eyes. I to have contemplated deeply on my awakening. The major wakeup in my life was the death of my daughter at aged eleven. Sort of like God picked me up by the scruff of the neck, shook the **** out of me, placed me down again and said 'Now Work It Out!!!!" My perfect 3D world was turned upside down, and I was mad as hell. I set out to find out the how and the why of everything from that point on. That experience was a harsh gift, but gift it was.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:57 AM   #34
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

The sound of the Mother ship
as it took off after dropping me
from quite a hight.
not nice,
and so unnesasary.
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 01:51 PM   #35
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

My grandmother told me about UFO's when I was little, she's been interested in them them since the '50's.
My parents were open minded and didn't try to brainwash me to the contrary, so I accepted ET reality from then on.
My mum has crayon drawings I did with UFO's in them from pre-school and year one (early-mid '80's)
Ive always been fascinated with the universe and anything unexplained.. when I was 2 I would say "thats mazing"..

Bought every book I could on magick and alchemy from the age of 12 for several years.
My transition to deep study of UFOs and contactees and ultimately channelling and spiritual books began around 1998-99 round when I was 18

I have completely stopped watching/reading FICTION for several years now and devote my free time to research and guitar mastery.
Have been drinking only bottled water for over 3 years now too.. if I drink from a tap it tastes totally sick.

TV, Hollywood movies, fiction novels, computer games, FOOTBALL matches (various other 'entertainment') and especially american sit-coms are absolute poison for your mind and its ability to determine and prioritise what is real and important.
These things are there to keep you stupid and busy. So 'other people' can take control of the world and corporate-zombie whores can gorge on your flesh.. and defile the earth with their excrement.

Getting a little carried away but its something I feel passionate about.

Those things can be fun in moderation as a way of cultural interaction..

There is more than enough brilliant non-fiction literature and documentaries and skills to learn to keep you busy and 'entertained' but you will be getting an education while you're at it.. and then there's Women
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 08:22 PM   #36
Dakini
Avalon Senior Member

Much of my early memory is evaporated , but I can say an OOBE at age 9 during a high fever. Something I have never forgotten, every detail is intact; after that, I kept what followed secret from everyone for years, but I remember knowing then that we are more than a body, but we need the current one for as long as required. It made me ask so many questions, and I recall feeling so open; but deeply understanding that stuff like that wasn't talked about every day like it is here!

Dakini

Last edited by Dakini; 01-16-2009 at 08:24 PM.
Dakini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 06:44 PM   #37
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

I did a 6 day intensive tantric active mediation for singles event in the UK by a company called 'school of awakening'... It was based around Osho's teaching and can be recommended for anyone wanting to explore / awake their kundalini energy...

It was extremely fun shall we say and not for the faint hearted. It was well organised and in a safe environment for these kinds of events at Croydon Hall, Dorset.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 07:50 PM   #38
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

I worked in Real Estate, the market where I live was/is dead so I found myself on the computer a lot more than usual. I have always been fascinated by paranormal/ET topics so naturally I started investigating the best I could on these topics. I stumbled onto the Disclosure Project and from there lead me to Project Camelot. The rest is history. PC gave me so many tangents to run with, I am totally immersed with new topics to learn and investigate.

Thats how I began to wake up. Now the biggest obstacle for me is to learn how to live with this new information and not alienate myself from my close friends and family who have not woken up (which is the vast majority). You cant smack someone over the head with this information because it challenges the way that people live and they dont want to change their lives, so what I've found to be both cathardic and productive is to be content in just planting seeds with the people I love. Then the decision is up to them to learn more or to take the blue pill and go back to sleep.
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 09:59 PM   #39
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

An astral projection around my 18th birthday. As I was heavily into science at the time with deep knowledge of physics and astronomy for someone at that age.. my entire world was shattered in one day. It took me a week to get out of the shock.

There have been many subsequent 'awakenings' as I've gradually peeled off many layers of illusions but nothing compares to the biggest one (the truth we are more than the physical body).

I believe we are way far from being awoke. When I am able to remember all my past lives, know why I am here and where I am going to next and see all the dimensions around me, then I can truly say I've began to awake to my real self.

Last edited by TheChosen; 01-17-2009 at 10:03 PM.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 10:18 PM   #40
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Great post The Chosen. About being awake I think our Real Self if there to help in the process of full awakening. A helping hand so to speak. Would inittial awakening sort of be like the "born again" of religion. The learning is only just starting, like you would have started on your science/physics training.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:50 PM   #41
Aisuru Chiku
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Girl Who Silenced The World for 5 minutes

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...For_5_Minutes/
Aisuru Chiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:00 AM   #42
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Lol , the girl in the link Aisuru posted. She is born on the exact day and date as I am (30.11.1979).. nice synchronicity
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:41 AM   #43
Hermano
Avalon Senior Member

I sensed my 'guide' all my life, and he is gradually showing me what life has to offer.

He amazed me.

I feel priviledged.
Hermano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 01:37 AM   #44
Watchman_On_The_Wall
Avalon Senior Member

First and foremost I am a Christian and ever since I was little I would pray to my God to let me have visions and dreams of my future and sure enough he allowed me to see things in visions and dreams. One thing I saw was shortly after asking God to reveal who would be my girlfriend and then be my wife (typical thinking for me as a 4yr old) then he showed me a beautiful woman, and she had certain characteristics about her face that I always remembered and sure enough I had a girlfriend and she became my wife, matching the description I seen in my dream. We have been married now 12 yrs. On a trip from Jackson, Ca to Pine Grove, Ca my dad, brother and I were travelling late at night, (I was 4 or 5 at this time) God told me to put my hands and feet on the dashboard by the radio of my dads pickup (1970 toyota pickup, only had lap belts for my dad and bro, no seat belt in the middle) so I did, sitting in the middle of this tiny pickup, I put my feet and hands on the dash, the look on my dad and bro's face just as soon as I put my hands and feet on the dashboard was just as if they had no Idea what I was doing and immediately after doing that we hit a large deer causing the hood to fly up and a large v shape indentation in the front of the truck. My dad and bro were slammed forward as far as the seatbelts let them. I was perfectly fine. And my dad and bro couldnt believe what had just happened and how I was so little and wasnt hurt a bit, I told them what God told me but they just shrugged it off as if I didnt know what I was talking about. The pickup was totalled. When I was 5, I was with my dad delivering eggs to a local grocery store, Peek hill market, Jackson, Ca and we had to leave to another store, Bigfoot market in Pine Grove, Ca , so we took off from Peek Hill Mkt to Bigfoot Mkt and on the way my dad and I could see smoke off in the distance on the other side of a bunch of hills, I started shouting to my dad to go to Ruth's house(Ruth was the lady that I considered to be like a grandma, she also took me to church with her every Sunday,I was very close to her)he said why, I told him that Ruths house is going to burn up, he didnt believe me and just kept on driving. I knew her house was gonna be burned up because of the feeling God gave me. So once we arrived at bigfoot market, my dad loaded the cases of eggs on the handtruck and took them in the store and on the way in he heard on the radio that amador lumber was on fire, the problem is, is that amador lumber was right next to Ruths house, from her hedge I could touch the stacks of lumber, thats how close it was. So my dad looked at me immediately with a look of bewilderment and told the store owner that he would bill him later he needed to leave immediately. So my dad headed for Ruths house immediately, on the way I cried like crazy, I got on my knees in my dads pickup(remember I was only 5) and had my elbows on the seat and just cried out to God to save Ruths house, I prayed and cried the whole way there, once there everyone was shaken up and amazed because Ruths house and the houses on each side of her house were spared from the fire, they only had scorch marks. I believe my prayer was heard and many prayers of others too that were there. Ruth came out of it ok and her house, only sad part was her dog got ran over by one of the fire trucks. Then is when my life really got interesting, I was about 5 or 6 when I had a dream that showed hundreds of ships in the sky just hovering and they were very low to the ground, about a 100 feet. They had windows all over them and bright light shining out. Ever since then I tried to understand it. Then when I was about 9 yrs old I found my first book on ufo's and ever since have been looking into what they are and when I turned 18 and lived on my own I started researching much more heavily into the subject, as of yet there only has been a couple ufo pics that showed these ships I saw, one thing for certain is that the majority of these ships I saw in my dream were motherships, they were huge. Now I am 33 and still looking into the subject. The only thing I wonder is what I asked God at the time just before he showed me these things. I believe that these things are seriously going to be revealed very, very soon, I can feel it, it is a feeling I havent had until within the last 6 months. Im not saying im psychic or anything, but I do believe God gave me visions and dreams about things for a reason, this last one scares me a little though. Anyhow now that I have practically wrote a book for you all, I will close by saying that this was when I "AWOKE" and ever since then I have searched and searched and I am still searching. I wish you all the best and hope you all find what you may be looking for.
Watchman_On_The_Wall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 02:37 AM   #45
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Thats a wonderful story Watchman on the Wall . Thank you for sharing it with us. The God inside of us guides us always if we care to listen. I don't remember being prompted when I was little, but I certainly have as I have gotten older. Only trouble is I didn't always listen. Its taken me a long time to trust my inner voice.

Cheers

Carmen
Old 01-18-2009, 10:47 PM   #46
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

My mother was a wreck of fear when I was born, I took it all with me. The world was mainly an incomprehensible place and I took what I could get, run with the pack. Most of my childhood is now forgotten, fear has wiped it, probably my parents splitting up or more innate reasons.
I did have a very alive imagination though and played more on my own, then got into computer games. In teenager years I got panic attacks and literally didn't leave the house for anything but necessary errands. After wasting away most of my life and falling into complete depression over being so whimsical and separated from the others, and of course falling in love, I figured that if I hated myself, I couldn't really expect love from others.
So I found my first real friend and we carried each other through the confusing years of puberty, talked about everything that no one else then would talk about. I became the most honest person I knew, in fact I might have been too harsh, rejected all my false friends at that time but I always felt a conscience that lead me to think that being so ruthless is the only way. I also started Kendo, probably the only sport that seems sensible to me. I then met my first girlfriend who I believed was found by fate (I wanted to see all kinds of coincidences) and found a way out of misery for the first time. In fact I believed I had it all figured out then, and went around very convinced than actually believing. When school ended I immediately left home, I couldn't wait to (run away) from it all and went to Norway to live with my then girlfriend. It lasted a year, I got much wiser as to why relationships don't work and went on to England to study, figuring that I always had that special interest in consciousness I thought that film might be the best tool to discover it.
Getting to know the third culture that was surprisingly similar to everything else but even more corrupted I slowly started wondering what really is wrong with the world. The same patterns everywhere. I had however reached full independence and a strength that was unthinkable years before. With my second girlfriend I finally figured out what unconditional love can really mean and also figured out the law of attraction to some extend even before I heard of it.
Now I'm on my own again, but it is only now that I have the time and the clarity to catch up with so many things that were left on the path behind me all those 23 years.
I have the feeling that I always 'knew' but was just very confused and can only think that it must be this incredible innate fear that I chose to be my catalyst. I could have made it easier I'm thinking. -_-
Today it's really all about learning more humility and acceptance, trying to learn even those things that I reject at first.
This fall I began watching more of those Google videos about conspiracy and that brought me here eventually. Since I'm in London the documentaries about the Tube attacks scared me quite a lot but I'm way beyond that now. The rest of the NWO stuff didn't make me blink once, really. I'm here for the spiritual journey. That the world is crooked is nothing new.

Sorry for the essay but reviewing is so healthy, I also thought several days about what I could reply here. Brilliant thread and very inspiring to hear of other's paths. The point is, there isn't a moment that made click.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:32 AM   #47
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Being raised by hippies that were connected to the earth. Raising animals drinking goats milk growing a massive garden you tend to be awake from the get go. So of my earliest memory's were all earth related. Hunting and fishing with grandpa all the time. I watched the grandparents make soap, butcher animals every weekend. When grandma wanted chicken for dinner she went out to the chicken house and got one chopping it's head on the block near the back door set it in a funnel to let it bleed. The dogs would come running to lick up the blood. It may sound gross to others but that is how it was.

In the seventy's when we got a Idiot box " my dad always called it that" we tried to be like all the other Americans. But, it did not feel good to me I wanted to be at grandmas house cooking, playing cards, or playing in the barn.

Children today are so far removed now from the life I lived.

I live with a inner peace from my early years.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 04:50 AM   #48
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Good thread. I'm gonna give it my best.

Like almost everybody I was born awake. At 4, during sleep, I was levitating 6 feets over my bed, was having aliens encounters (rationalized as dreams), OBEs. Then school started, the horror, and I forgot about these.

I was not reading anything from 5 to 19, yet...

At 10 I wrote a fiction novel about my being a space explorer, colonizing other solar systems. When asked by teachers and friends what I wanted to be later, it was "scientist for NASA".

At 15 I wrote a fiction novel about overpopulation and government sponsored commandos taking people away during the night. The story was about a great and challenging adventure from the point of view of being in those commandos. I had no interest in depicting this as horrifying for the victims. There was no drama at all in my story. At that time some teachers thought I was a weird kid for taking such a sensitive subject as depopulation with commandos and using it just as a casual background for a superficial story.

Yet I was still sleeping, but a weird person to say the least.

Even with good grades in high school, I never went to college. From day one at 5, I hated every single day I had to spend in school. The school experience has been a constant horrifying nightmare and I was so glad to have the choice finally. I became a night janitor in banks for the next 15 years.

At 19, I met a musician much older than me who turned out to be an alchemist, the student of a well known quebecer alchemist:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4h8q1_802
This new friend of mine triggered everything I had forgotten. He gave me a copy of Allan Kardec's The Spirits' Book and I was on a roll to read. Lobsang Rampa got my attention and I read all of his books many times. Spalding's "Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East" was great also. My friend also gave me some books that didn't interest me at this time:
Many Freud's books, Aleister Crowley's books, Eliphas Levy's books. One book awoke brutally my Kundalini for the first time: The Primal Scream by Arthur Janov. Click! I went psychotic, not being prepared at all. Then I went away a little from this stuff. This all happened in one year.

At 21, I went back to Lobsang Rampa and decided to meditate and try OBEs, as well as eating right. Working nights as a janitor, reading, breathing, relaxing, meditating and visualizing during the day. I decided that the best way to achieve something would be to read as much as possible from people who had OBEs. I bought a bunch of books on OBE at the library. One of them was Robert Monroe's Far Journey. Click! Read it in one day, had my first OBE the same day, interestingly at noon October 31st. Robert Monroe was definitely writing in a way I could relate to much more than occultism, magick, alchemy. That was the writings of an engineer creating his own vocabulary for his spiritual journey, ignoring completely what has been written before him. I liked that! For some reason, I had a couple more OBEs, got depressed and put a stop to this. No Kundalini this time, and this all happened in 4 months in 1994.

At 25 in 1998, out of the blue, I started writing and somehow "connected" on a train of thought that led me in a few days to something I described there:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...998#post149862
Click again. Huge awesome click I must say.

Yet, I was able to forget again about it, learn web programming by myself, find a job in Montreal, and live a very materialistic life with no concern whatsoever about all these awakenings. Of course no medtation, no relaxation, and maybe a small concern for breathing correctly, but that's all. I was enjoying material pleasure.

What was missing all that time for me to not go back ever to sleep was what most starts with: the conspiracy part. It never occured once to me that something like a great conspiracy could exist. I was able to read all these books, having all these experiences and completely ignore the conspiracy. 911 didn't interest me at all and I had never met anybody questioning it. Not that I was trusting governments, but to me these institutions were like mosquitoes bitting me while I enjoy the woods. They are annoying but hey, I'm in the woods and it's great!

Then in 2006 a guy at work gave me a copy of the Loose Change movie without saying what it was. Eventually an evening that I had nothing to watch and was bored, I put it in the DVD and started watching. Click! That was a slap in the face. If these annoying institutions are corrupted to the point of blowing buildings like the one I was living in, then what's next? Endgame by Alex Jones was next! Boom! I factchecked it it for 4 months, and now I know what is next...

I can't go back to sleep now, but I have a hard time getting back to my previous positive stuff, and have everything balanced. Now that I know that the mosquitoe can torture me, it's hard not to focus on it, and I've lost the pleasure of enjoying the woods. I'm just worrying about the mosquitoes, even though I know it's stupid.

At least everything falls into place and it's just a question of digesting it, recuperating the positive stuff, and reaching balance. Now that I'm writing it, I realize that I am a very lazy person because it's not that hard if I would try honestly.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote