Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-13-2008, 01:18 AM   #1
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow David icke newsletter 10/12/08

Greeting's to all,
Here is David's latest newsletter, posted on rense's site.
It appears all is falling into place for the New World Order scheduled takeover.

Attention: All Ground Crew and Like Minded Individuals!
After reading this Newsletter, Go to the Spirituality area of this Forum - To the Mass Consciousness Coalition thread- please join us- review the project's schedule for the meditations!
Remember- "WE are human beings becoming, help US to become!"

Go to: http://www.rense.com/ right column
Direct : http://www.rense.com/general83/davd.htm
Take Heed:
giovonni

Thanks, HeartOfGold

Last edited by giovonni; 10-13-2008 at 09:50 AM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:20 AM   #2
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David icke newsletter 10/12/08

Link is not working
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:26 AM   #3
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

I did a search on the rense site and found a spelling error in the link

http://rense.com/general83/davd.htm
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 02:43 AM   #4
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Heart of Gold indeed Thank you!
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 06:41 AM   #5
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for another good thread giovonni.

Icke's on the ball as always. (pun intnended)

I am interested to see what he has on tap for next week.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 12:20 AM   #6
steveyg
Avalon Senior Member

Guys, I really beg to differ.
Icke is well intentioned but is spreading a message of fear, that we have lost and they have won. I saw him speak several years ago shortly after 911 and he was getting off on it. Alot of these speakers have massive egos and are surely getting a rock star experience out of it all. Almost like one of these charasmatic pastors preaching to the flock. You're just swapping one power relationship for another. He also has a financial interest in perpetuating this stuff, it pays his bills.

Think about it, the Illuminati are imploding ... all their institutions are falling apart, they no longer control the internet, wall streets going down, hollywood is losing influence and money, newspaper circulation is falling, kids are on youtube which they have no control over and not watching tv. They're trying to collapse the economy and replace it with a one world currency, it won't happen, the economy is a complex adaptive system and will reorganise itself into a higher level of order.

This financial crisis is good as its waking people up out of their trance and look at the polls, soon the Amercians will vote for Obama. They don't control him and he'll begin to unravel the mess. I think he'll begin revealing things as well, but have to wait and see.

An informed, awake, resentful public is the last thing these guys want. They want you scared, docile, in debt and turning up to work each day.
Be careful about who you let screw with your head.

YOU have the power. Not Icke, The Rockerfellers or anyone else.
steveyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 02:59 AM   #7
fawziya
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: David icke newsletter 10/12/08

Again, please check out "The David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy." It's a fascinating read.

fawziya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:05 AM   #8
2+2=5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveyg View Post
Icke is well intentioned but is spreading a message of fear, that we have lost and they have won. I saw him speak several years ago shortly after 911 and he was getting off on it. Alot of these speakers have massive egos and are surely getting a rock star experience out of it all. Almost like one of these charasmatic pastors preaching to the flock. You're just swapping one power relationship for another. He also has a financial interest in perpetuating this stuff, it pays his bills.

Think about it, the Illuminati are imploding ... all their institutions are falling apart, they no longer control the internet, wall streets going down, hollywood is losing influence and money, newspaper circulation is falling, kids are on youtube which they have no control over and not watching tv. They're trying to collapse the economy and replace it with a one world currency, it won't happen, the economy is a complex adaptive system and will reorganise itself into a higher level of order.

This financial crisis is good as its waking people up out of their trance and look at the polls, soon the Amercians will vote for Obama. They don't control him and he'll begin to unravel the mess. I think he'll begin revealing things as well, but have to wait and see.

An informed, awake, resentful public is the last thing these guys want. They want you scared, docile, in debt and turning up to work each day.

I'm curious to how you can say that they don't control Obama. How do you know? Almost all past presidents have been nothing more than puppets, Bush, Bush Jr, Clinton. It's no coincidence Bush Jr got two terms. They wanted to use him as a fall guy for as long as possible, now - the next two puppets have arrived, and if they aren't under direct influence from TPTB now, they will be soon. To say Obama will create positive change is ignorant. Then again, ignorance is bliss I guess, right?
2+2=5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:22 AM   #9
fawziya
Avalon Senior Member

Silly, Obama is just a one of the same, just darker tan. He'll tell you want YOU WANT to HEAR.
fawziya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 04:31 AM   #10
steveyg
Avalon Senior Member

Obama has had to fit in with these creeps, to get nominated you have to play the game. But he is different to what you've had previously.

I think Obama is the best shot that America has had for decades at someone who can really shake things up. He's a positive guy, he's different and has his head screwed on the right way. What have you got to lose? Better vote him in otherwise its Senile McCain and Crazy Palin, then its on for young and old with them because they ARE definately controlled by Kissenger, Schultz, CFR etc.
Good luck America
steveyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:09 PM   #11
Lindiana
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: David icke newsletter 10/12/08

I've always liked David Icke. I don't think he promotes fear, but knowledge. It's up to each individual to walk away with one or the other. I don't think he does this for money, because you can see just about all of his stuff for free. What he does is a full time job anyway, to be good at it and keep up with all the games they play. I have no problem with donating for his cause in exchange for his knowledge.
Lindiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:19 PM   #12
Steve_G

Quote:
Obama has had to fit in with these creeps, to get nominated you have to play the game. But he is different to what you've had previously.

I think Obama is the best shot that America has had for decades at someone who can really shake things up. He's a positive guy, he's different and has his head screwed on the right way. What have you got to lose? Better vote him in otherwise its Senile McCain and Crazy Palin, then its on for young and old with them because they ARE definately controlled by Kissenger, Schultz, CFR etc.
Good luck America
Dude, TPB control both candidates. If they didn't, they wouldn't BE candidates. All the 'implosions' you see are happening by design, because those institutions have served their purpose and now need to be replaced.

I've followed Icke's work for years, and everything he said would happen is happening right now. He wasn't 'getting off' on 9/11, he was f****** FURIOUS about it.

For what it's worth I hope you're right about Obama. The last president who tried to change things was Kennedy and we all know what happened to him. But we're told by the whistleblowers that there are factions within TPB that are 'white hats' so if Obama really is a good guy maybe they'll be able to protect him.
Old 10-25-2008, 01:39 AM   #13
HaveBlue
Avalon Senior Member

I agree. Icke is awake. It's like we are on the road in our cars while he is in a helicopter and can see further down the road that we are on than we can.
So he tries to radio us to warn us and some say thanks for the heads up and others say don't be a scare monger! So you drive off the canyon if you like and some of us will slow down and think about an alternative route.
Why can't some see the light? Because when you have your head up your backside it takes a while to realize there's no light up there.
HaveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 03:08 PM   #14
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

I have a concern......Why does Icke feel the need to mention Peter Mandelson's father? What on earth does he have to do with anything in that newsletter?This is what bothers me about David Icke, I'm afraid. Enlightened? I am honestly not sure.....
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 04:10 PM   #15
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Good luck America
obama good ??? .. obama is controlled by the same people****.. news dont travel fast enough i see.. lol@ voting .. time to end the madness with revolution

Last edited by Carol; 10-25-2008 at 05:44 PM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 04:58 PM   #16
dundun305
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
obama good ??? lol your a moron schill .. go away and stop posting ****.. obama is controlled by the same people you muppet.. news dont travel fast enough i see.. lol@ voting .. time to end the madness with revolution
quite frankly it sounds like your controled by the sdame people they are with all that negitivity in your post. it sounds like your just calling for more death and terror with this revoloution you suggest. i fully agree with the guy who wrote that post obama is playing there game to get inside the white house then he is going to shake things up. mark my words. thats if he wins and they dont steal the election. just look at his past bill aiyers? a anarchist fighting for change to end the war. but in no way am i agreeing with wat bill aiyers did.

Last edited by dundun305; 10-25-2008 at 05:00 PM.
dundun305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 05:36 PM   #17
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindiana View Post
I've always liked David Icke. I don't think he promotes fear, but knowledge. It's up to each individual to walk away with one or the other. I don't think he does this for money, because you can see just about all of his stuff for free. What he does is a full time job anyway, to be good at it and keep up with all the games they play. I have no problem with donating for his cause in exchange for his knowledge.
I agree!
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 05:50 PM   #18
Birdwoman
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: David icke newsletter 10/12/08

David Wilcock tells a different story about the "take-over".

www.divinecosmos.com

under "Latest News", read the top two articles & listen to the audios.
Hugs, Marilyn
Birdwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 11:06 PM   #19
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

agree so much!!!!!! this collapse was not planned this way at all, think again!!! so many awake people out there....a sytem out og control....so new better things will rise from this....and the choices are now....mabye not obama,...hehe....but he is the best candidate at the moment out of the falling system....

sytem is like this, from the smallest to the biggest.....no one is god in this game.....and fearspreaders wants your mind for all it is worth.....i doubt icke see it this way....but he has no fasit!!!!! and of course he wants his position because he did good work waking people up!!!! but he also has a hung up like so many others....i dont know what to think when i see so many people in here who only wants **** to happen because their minds wants predictable futures....so brainwashed....but dont see it at all!!!!
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote