Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-06-2010, 02:35 AM   #26
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: If you stopped reading this and similar sites....?

Thank you droid56 for posting this thread.

I admit that I have my days where I think I would rather
pull the covers back over my head and "go back to sleep".

Sometimes it seems that ignorance was bliss.

And it can be, until you experience an extreme shock to your
consciousness in the form of change that you were wholly unprepared
for thanks to: ignorance.

Because of this and other reasons, I keep choosing to stay awake
and make daily efforts to try and take care of the things that
seem important at this time.

As others have suggested, taking a break is not a bad idea
and can be highly recommended when one is feeling overwhelmed.
It can give the time you need to process and recharge and forge
ahead.

Hang in there...
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 03:57 AM   #27
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

There's some great advise on this thread and I honestly believe that those of us who are here with good intent are the souls who are on the forefront of the greatest event in the history of humanity and will be the ones that those who are now asleep will turn to for answers when SHTF. Knowledge is power and from what I can see this forum has some of the most enlightened, well-informed, down-to-earth people on the web. We meet here to share information, thoughts and opinions on current events, as well as trying to get a feel of where all of this is heading.

I've asked myself the same questions at times because I think we get used to that rush, or intensity you feel during times during information swarms when you're learning a lot. Last fall there was a lot going on with all the conferences taking place...then things quieted down. Hang in there, things are going to get real interesting this year and events will start rolling out faster, so we need to stay on our toes and keep learning. Some pretty strange things are going on right now so its bound to get interesting soon!

Times like this it's a good time to spend exploring your favorite sites and new sites coming up everyday that help us expand our awareness, then when you find something good bring it back here to share with others on PA.

For members who are here with pure intent, all roads will lead back to Avalon...
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 04:49 AM   #28
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I just one of those people who love learning and tend to balance out the totally weird and unbelievable with simple stuff like learning how to be a bee keeper among other things. Today was great being outside with the smoker, opening up hives and looking at a baby bee being born, the bees all moving about... everything about it is a high for me ~ just as building gardens and hanging out with chickens and collecting eggs. I think the more we get back in touch with nature or the earth that it is very grounding and also nurturing.

Some of this intellectual stuff can be a bit overwhelming and just the different things going on in the world can put one into an informational overload if one's life isn't in balance with the cycle of creation.

So yes, I can spend hours researching and then totally disconnect from all of that when doing something outside with nature. It makes it easier not to take the various forums too seriously and look at the more positive side of life.
Old 02-06-2010, 05:06 AM   #29
droid56
Avalon Senior Member

I appreciate the many thoughtful answers!

No matter what unfolds in the coming years, I could never fall asleep again.

And even if I reduce my time spent reading Avalon and several other sites (probably a good idea), I'm kind of addicted to the truth. CNN somehow leaves me dissatisfied with their description of reality so I know I will continue to visit and reflect on the profound ideas talked about here.
droid56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 05:49 AM   #30
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Well since I am reading your post at "this site" I must not have "stopped reading" this and similar sites.

I have been taking small steps and doing my own reading. So many things are falling into place not just in my knowledge but in my life. The muddy water is settling and I can see the clear blue sky now.

Here is one point I will make.

There are MANY souls who are posting on here that have given off some really "bad vibes" which for a very long time prevented me from looking on here much.

However I worked up a way to skim over the bad stuff and get what I needed from here.

On an ending note I have been reading a book which was out in 95 I think It is called Physic Warroir and it is written by a man who was working deep in the "black ops" He had been in the service and I must say I am looking forward to the coming hour when I have time to pick it up again.

I hope each of you who are still reading are doing more then just looking at You Tube dig deep the answers are out there. But most of all they are all within you. Learn to discern.

Remember: Life is a gift.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:04 AM   #31
indakaz
Avalon Senior Member

Default More Illuminati Harassment for Charlie Sheen

The illuminati is terrorizing Mr Sheen for his $14000 9/11 video contest. see the article at;

http://www.islandonlinenews.com/
indakaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:27 AM   #32
omshanti
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: If you stopped reading this and similar sites....?

ebb and flow droid.
i certainly don't know what is "ahead". not at all. no guarantees as they say.
we humans are complex creatures..so surely a variety emotions will arise in the course of one's life...
one of the major learnings (i opine) is to reprogram so that we do not look to others for "truth" and "guidance".
begin to trust yourself and to follow your heart. simple as that...
omshanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:49 AM   #33
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: More Illuminati Harassment for Charlie Sheen

I remember that contest, then like a month or 2 later pretty much every magazine in the grocery store had an awful pic of sheen with some headline accusing him of being a coke-a-nut and wife beater.

Didnt hear about that car incident though, they are really pulling out all the stops with Sheen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indakaz View Post
The illuminati is terrorizing Mr Sheen for his $14000 9/11 video contest. see the article at;

http://www.islandonlinenews.com/

Last edited by Phtha; 02-06-2010 at 06:53 AM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 11:30 AM   #34
Slerbo
Avalon Senior Member

A really nice group of people (of all forms and species) in here....

We might be virtual strangers but it seems many here found the experience of uncovering the hidden deeply exhilarating... rattling, confusing (maybe because of our BS meters hitting the red alot!) - but there is a slight downside then in looking back at the insane, fake, 'world of news' out there. So cloaked and full of expert spin. Good that you can switch that off too.

Then I get frustrated sometimes with PC interviews. Opinions taken as gospel. Not that 'facts' are absolute, in this world! I get through the expected lack of rigour in these moments, and see if there is worth in whatever the person has to say.

Even if I feel something does stink somewhat, there might be a nugget amongst the manure. If the BS meter still hits the red, I ask myself why and look a bit deeper. It might be that the interview is cobbled by strongly held but unquestioned opinions. Sometimes it seems to be just more fear mongering, with a softer finish (love and light). If I proclaimed I knew the inner workings of The Jump Room, but we scum are all doomed, and you interviewed me, why should you just believe every outrageous thing I told you? I would expect to be quizzed, squizzed and fact-checked...

But this too is getting to the point where I think it might even be pointless, and no longer gives me any thrill to hear some of the loudest drum beaters. Maybe I will be surprised, yet? It's like waiting for the amazing dream ufo to appear... in the meantime there are fun things I could be doing, like seeing good movies, eating nice food, travelling, laughing, dreaming, creating, sexing, whatnot. Can I do this in the ufo, too?

Maybe you can only be made so 'aware' from filtering what you see/hear through a computer screen and speaker. There is a good old tidbit about real learning only coming the hard way.

When the out there really arrives, I'd like to have lived, but not have wasted years of my puny earth time speculating about the flipping weather.

Last edited by Slerbo; 02-06-2010 at 11:33 AM.
Slerbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 12:07 PM   #35
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

I wholeheartedly share your view droid. this is what I do...

1... take a break from Avalon... I recommend it! See if you can

Your mind will stop fizzing after a couple of days away...

2... the threads are not all about doom and gloom here (ok... maybe 80%) so I have started looking for the ones that contain truth, that is , the personal accounts of how people feel and what they have experienced or struggle with. Your thread is exactly one such. they are relatively easy to spot.

3... did I mention take a break ?! See my thread "step away from the PC" (get the plug in for my ego...)

lol

I came to an idea, that it is not possible for me personally to verify any of this stuff. Ok, it makes intelligent sense... but yes, why fill every day with it? If there's a cataclysm and they want to round everyone up with UN troops and heat seeking goggles and night vision specs..just how far is everyone prepared to prepare?? It's a monster you can't outrun that one. Do you have enough food, do you live on a mountain, do you live in a nuclear bunker, how are you going to avoid being chipped, how are you not going to get a deadly plague virus (bought your mask yet), how are you going to live without electricity, how are you going to stop bands of marauding 'survivors' carrying your family off and eating them....erm... need I go on?

Each situation is going to require a plan and the easiest plan I can come up with is this: if we're all one consciousness and we're all connected, then the easiest way to change the world is by your connection to that consciousness. Fix it from the inside out. You go buy a gun and ammo...you are programming that consciousness with a fearful or angry intent.

Maybe I'm starting to understand what martyrs were all about. Ok, maybe it's not for everyone (lol) but if you are truly centred and at one and at peace with the universe, there is nothing stronger, and also nothing to lose.

these bodies are only borrowed anyway - so what future are we going to invest in, DNA that divides and eventually corrupts, or being at one with everything and a part of everything.

I'll take o-b-wan's path anyday...

Love
K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 12:18 PM   #36
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

droid, i find it helps to take the middle pillar, there are no absolutes in life, its all about balance, folk here have posted some good ideas for gaining balence....so take care
love m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote