Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-03-2010, 11:54 AM   #1
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Stargate of Aramu Muru

Far from civilization, and high within the Andes, an outcropping of ancient petrified sandstone was shaped by the hands of a forgotten civilization. The technology they possessed exceeds the current understand of quantum principals.

The outcropping was made ornate by including the features of a woman lying on her back as she gazes silently towards the sky. Beneath her, a shallow entryway, an odd keyhole, was placed whose secrets have been known to the Aymara shaman for thousands of years.

Now, as we approach 2012, and the end of an era, those secrets have been given. The mysterious portal has opened once again to those gifted enough, brave enough, to pass through. But who or what, waits on the other side?

The Stargate of Aramu Muru
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi.../The_Stargate/
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:40 PM   #2
woodshreder
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Stargate of Aramu Muru

That was a very interesting video. I would be honored to have the opportunity to go to the wall and experience the phenomena This is possibly the most convincing proof of a Stargate on this planet to date. Just from the perspective of the color change in the Sandstone was enough for me to believe that something greater than we understand is talking place there
Great post!!!
woodshreder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:03 PM   #3
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-imN9RiFVns
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:52 PM   #4
wfranzen
Avalon Senior Member

If you liked this video, then see others at the original source:

http://www.xpeditionstv.com/

BTW, there was a tour scheduled March 24th through April 6, 2010 which included The Stargate of Aramu Maru on the itinerary. This tour was being led by Jerry Wills who claims to have gone through the stargate on at least two occasions. The tour has been postponed due to massive flooding in the area which has cut off the railway line to Machu Picchu for example.

http://www.xpeditionstv.com/X/Peru/Peru2010.html

If you are interested in the stargate, then you should also be particularly interested in Ollantaytambo.

http://www.xpeditionstv.com/17/index.html

BTW, Woodshreder, nice avatar.

Wfranzen

Last edited by wfranzen; 02-04-2010 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Updated misspelled names
wfranzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:22 PM   #5
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

My ex and his best buddy went there and tried to *leave*- nothing happened.....
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:16 AM   #6
wfranzen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
My ex and his best buddy went there and tried to *leave*- nothing happened.....
Great feedback Eleni. I stumbled on this website over Thanksgiving weekend and thought it UNLIKELY that the claims were true. Just passing on the information for what it was worth.

Out of curiosity, did they go with Jerry on a previous trip and know the tonal sequence that is supposedly required to activate the gate?

wfranzen
Old 02-04-2010, 01:14 AM   #7
wfranzen
Avalon Senior Member

Whatever may be the case about the stargate, at least take a look at Jerry's Markawasi video. I found that fascinating:

http://www.xpeditionstv.com/1/index.html

Also, he lead an expedition to try to find Kincaid's Cavern:

http://www.xpeditionstv.com/14/index.html

I wound up watching most of his videos. He strikes me as being somewhat of a rogue and definitely likes to push the envelope. I probably wouldn't attempt everything he does. See for example:

http://www.xpeditionstv.com/9/index.html

Looking at his videos, I nevertheless took a liking to the guy and would like to meet him sometime. He definitely leads a more exciting life than I do.

wfranzen
Old 02-04-2010, 02:49 AM   #8
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

That guy is a bad ass. I want to go exploring with him.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:38 AM   #9
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

I just watched this video - WHOA

I noticed that they mentioned how long someone was "omming". Maybe its a way to achieve astral projection to a certain point in "space-time"??? Geez, this was so exciting, im going to try it with one of my crystals tonight.
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:46 AM   #10
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodshreder View Post
Just from the perspective of the color change in the Sandstone was enough for me to believe that something greater than we understand is talking place there
Great post!!!
I'm totally with you on that one. I kept replaying the video at that point and 'wowing' over the change in colour. Also, at 17:47, i noticed a very strange symbol blink on the screen. i wont tell you what i think it looked like cause it would skew another's perception. Very interesting regardless.

Curious however, Do you think that a stargate only needs Silicon (Quartz) to operate? What Jerry mentions of "going into the stars" reminds me greatly of an astral travel experience. Could this be the underlying meaning of "stargate"??

Life is amazing!!

Edited: Name Correction

Last edited by Greetings; 02-04-2010 at 08:51 AM.
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:12 PM   #11
wfranzen
Avalon Senior Member

I found the following link to two consecutive interviews of Jerry Wills on the Kevin Smith show. They are at the bottom of the page. For some reason the download did not work for me, but if you click on the widget to the right you can listen. Be patient and wade through all the advertising.

They are about 2 hours long each. The second interview is on the stargate, but the first interview just briedly mentions it.

I won't comment further. I would like to hear your comments.

http://kevinsmith.mypodcast.com/
Old 02-04-2010, 08:36 PM   #12
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfranzen View Post
Great feedback Eleni. I stumbled on this website over Thanksgiving weekend and thought it UNLIKELY that the claims were true. Just passing on the information for what it was worth.

Out of curiosity, did they go with Jerry on a previous trip and know the tonal sequence that is supposedly required to activate the gate?

wfranzen
No, they didn't go with Jerry and knew of no tonal sequences- when they came back upset I laughed and said they may not have been worthy (just kidding) but in all reality it was not the right timing etc;
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:05 AM   #13
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

This is very interesting and I must say that in the Guardian Alliance material there has been gridkeeping expeditions to Peru and many other places

He is right regarding sound. Sound can create or destroy, even the words we use every day aloud or silent have an impact in our DNA

Not all music is good for you

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aramu muru, inca, portal, stargate, yemen