Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > IRELAND

Notices

Old 10-04-2008, 06:54 PM   #151
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Please post here if from Ireland

Alright lads n lassies,
Hello to the new comers and welcome to the forum.
Merlin, couldnt get away from here this weekend. I will defo be around next weekend though but Ill only be able to get anywhere to a meet on Sun.
if anybody around Dublin is available for a chat Sun let me know. Maybe a church near you so we can get a mass in. Only messin..
Seriously though. I'm not all that far from Tallaght Andy, if you are around.
8080028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:30 PM   #152
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Jaysus 8080028 ye gave me a bit of fright there when ye said we could get a mass in. I nearly fell off the floor. ( my apologies to anyone religious ).

Yep Sunday is good for me too.
Andy from Tallaght, maybe you could suggest a time and place that would suit you, seeing as how you've probably got the least time on yer hands.

There seems to be a good group of Dubs building up here so lets keep trying to get it together folks eh?

I heard tonight that the pope is starting tomorrow, a 7 day, 6 night constant, non stop Bible reading! he won't be doing all the reading himself but it will be continious for 7 days and 6 nights. Does anybody else find the timing a bit of a coincedince? Strange days my friends, strange days. Anyone who has studied these subjects for any length of time will know that the Vatican knows all about the extraterrestrial history of this planet. They are probably near the top (if not at the top) of the food chain on these things.

Welcome to the thread Dark Nite. Yes, Getting together and fighting the powers that be, is one of the purposes of this forum.

Merlin.

Last edited by Merlin; 10-04-2008 at 09:33 PM.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 11:16 PM   #153
Viva
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all,

Just a quick note to follow up on my one and only post to say that I`m very much still around and appreciate the contact and efforts the the rest of the people on the irish posts are making!!!!!!
Viva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:13 AM   #154
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark nite View Post
ye , frum eire n i say "fight d power"
Howaya Dark Nite, Learn how to spell ye feckin eijit.
And by the way yer not texting on yer phone now ye can write full words.

Ha Ha Ha!

Your Friend,
Mr Merlin.
Old 10-05-2008, 03:25 AM   #155
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Tuesday it starts then lads. best of luck everyone. Deagle said we should pray. Im gonna pray the items I ordered on the net for survival get delivered monday and no later! We'll be OK. Ireland is lush with edibles and were not that densly populated either. Cities are f%#ked especially the one I live in (Limerick). The criminal/police ratio is off the chart. But I think we might not get it as bad as the rest of europe. Although being on an Island we are pretty easy to contain and quarantine. My best wishes to yawl anyway whatever happens and I really hope all this is just hype.

Peace&Love
TV2012

Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:22 PM   #156
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth voice 2012 View Post
Tuesday it starts then lads. best of luck everyone. Deagle said we should pray. Im gonna pray the items I ordered on the net for survival get delivered monday and no later! We'll be OK. Ireland is lush with edibles and were not that densly populated either. Cities are f%#ked especially the one I live in (Limerick). The criminal/police ratio is off the chart. But I think we might not get it as bad as the rest of europe. Although being on an Island we are pretty easy to contain and quarantine. My best wishes to yawl anyway whatever happens and I really hope all this is just hype.

Peace&Love
TV2012

I would'ent worry about it to much Truth Voice,
I'll bet you will wake up on Tuesday and everything will be much the same as it is today. All this is not gonna happen overnight. Its gonna happen over the next few years. Stay calm, get yourself prepared. Find somewhere you think might be safe and network with the rest of us, we can do alot more for ourselves as a group. Of course I may be wrong, who knows? I suppose whats gonna happen is gonna happen and you can only prepare so much.
Lets just hope were in the right place at the right time eh?

Merlin.
Old 10-05-2008, 08:39 PM   #157
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Cheers Merlin. I'll belt out positive thoughts or whatever that this event doesnt occur in the mean time. We'll be grand.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:03 PM   #158
Bodhran
Avalon Senior Member

Hey all,
mmmmm.. tis going to be an interesting couple of weeks indeed. I don't know what is going on but some things are definately going to happen over the next two weeks,
1.Possibly the beginning of the end / start of the new age ( take your pick )
2.Aliens tigers and bears oh my.
3.Some prominent "Fringe Science" people are going to lose a lot of credibility if nothing happens.
4.People like us are going to become dissilusioned with these type of stories if said nothing happens or at the very least will stop taking reports so seriously making us unwittingly into skeptics.

I can understand the reasoning behind the powers that be wanting no. 4 to happen.
I find it unusual that certain people would put their reputations on the line leaving themselves such a short time span for proof, two days or two weeks is not your usual time scale for these things. They will be effectively ignored from then on in term of credibility, I'm not just talking about Deagle and Goodchild either. Seems to be quite a lot of correlation on these dates from different sources. Not smart for anyone especially if they are fabricating the story, why not drag it out like others have for years. Either they believe what they say and are right or they are quite mad or being fed nonsence.

Having said that, personally I did like listening to Bill Deagles previous lectures but like most of the things I have come across, my own discernment made me question certain things. ( Enhanced attack Babboons springs to mind ) The man without doubt is extremely intelligent and has a wealth of incredible information but it remains to be seen whether any of it is based in fact.
Currently one of europes largest lenders is on the verge of collapse, if this goes on tuesday it could very well be the catalyst event he talked about. Everyone is scared, ha, if the rest of the population had access to the information we have there would be feckin anarchy.
I might have said this before but if the evildoers are orchestrating these events then only the ones that feed into their fear mongering will be affected.
Granted you might die in a nuclear explosion but that could happen any time really with over 20,000 missiles in the world.

As for miss Goodchild, bring on the Pleadiens/Plejarans/Bajorans, if they have been interfering with our evolution for hundreds of thousands of years and made us all think they are gods and have suddenly grown a concience, well fair play to them if they want to show up and say sorry.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBbbbut that could be a deception by the MIBFECKINBASTIGES.

I advocate alternating between nights of meditation and the odd bottle of wine. That way you are covered both ways, the meditation will keep you balanced and the wine will protect in some ways not quite understood by heart disease.

Peace and big love to you all even the baddies. (always include the baddies ,they hate that. )
Bodhran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:27 PM   #159
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Bodhran, you're as daft as a brush and I enjoy every word of your post's.
What bothers me is ...., ye make soooo much sense.
If this is a sick society we live in, isn't it great we're not normal.., therefore not a part of it!!
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:31 PM   #160
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodhran View Post
Hey all,
mmmmm.. tis going to be an interesting couple of weeks indeed. I don't know what is going on but some things are definately going to happen over the next two weeks,
1.Possibly the beginning of the end / start of the new age ( take your pick )
2.Aliens tigers and bears oh my.
3.Some prominent "Fringe Science" people are going to lose a lot of credibility if nothing happens.
4.People like us are going to become dissilusioned with these type of stories if said nothing happens or at the very least will stop taking reports so seriously making us unwittingly into skeptics.

I can understand the reasoning behind the powers that be wanting no. 4 to happen.
I find it unusual that certain people would put their reputations on the line leaving themselves such a short time span for proof, two days or two weeks is not your usual time scale for these things. They will be effectively ignored from then on in term of credibility, I'm not just talking about Deagle and Goodchild either. Seems to be quite a lot of correlation on these dates from different sources. Not smart for anyone especially if they are fabricating the story, why not drag it out like others have for years. Either they believe what they say and are right or they are quite mad or being fed nonsence.

Having said that, personally I did like listening to Bill Deagles previous lectures but like most of the things I have come across, my own discernment made me question certain things. ( Enhanced attack Babboons springs to mind ) The man without doubt is extremely intelligent and has a wealth of incredible information but it remains to be seen whether any of it is based in fact.
Currently one of europes largest lenders is on the verge of collapse, if this goes on tuesday it could very well be the catalyst event he talked about. Everyone is scared, ha, if the rest of the population had access to the information we have there would be feckin anarchy.
I might have said this before but if the evildoers are orchestrating these events then only the ones that feed into their fear mongering will be affected.
Granted you might die in a nuclear explosion but that could happen any time really with over 20,000 missiles in the world.

As for miss Goodchild, bring on the Pleadiens/Plejarans/Bajorans, if they have been interfering with our evolution for hundreds of thousands of years and made us all think they are gods and have suddenly grown a concience, well fair play to them if they want to show up and say sorry.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBbbbut that could be a deception by the MIBFECKINBASTIGES.

I advocate alternating between nights of meditation and the odd bottle of wine. That way you are covered both ways, the meditation will keep you balanced and the wine will protect in some ways not quite understood by heart disease.

Peace and big love to you all even the baddies. (always include the baddies ,they hate that. )

Well said Bajorans! Ha!
Old 10-06-2008, 12:02 AM   #161
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Bodhran my good man,
You are a funny fecker.
Are you by any chance a stand up comedian?

Ya should be or ya could be!

Great perspective on the whole mighty mess were in but.
Keep em coming.

As for the Bajorans, are they aligned with the Borg? I think I read that somewhere or another.

Merlin.

Last edited by Merlin; 10-06-2008 at 12:04 AM.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:57 PM   #162
Bodhran
Avalon Senior Member

Morning folks,
Thanks for the cuddley words, well today is shaping up well for the economic collapse tommorrow isn't it. I'm off work tomorrow and doing some shopping, Tesco's have an offer on tinned tuna at the moment, good till July 2012. The asian shops do bloody huge (20kg) bags of rice too, very handy and you can do away with the need to expain filling the shed with rice by telling your folks it's cement for the new barbeque/wall/thing you are going to build. Most food is only good until 2010 though after that there is a ***** load of yummy deer in phoenix park don't tell anyone else that though. There is an abandonded military fort in the middle of Phoenix park too, might be handy if we are stuck in Dublin and the locals start eating each other.
Seriously though, I don't know how an economic meltdown would affect Ireland realistically but it wouldn't be pretty, I'll see yous in Tesco's tomorrow, I'll be the Hippy with 400 cans of tuna in me basket.

Ps. Nope not a comedian
Pps. Bajorans :Whiny freedom fighters with a knobbly nose thingy and a penchant for dangly earrings.

Old 10-06-2008, 05:26 PM   #163
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Irish ground crew.... There's talk of another meeting in Dublin this Sunday?
I would love to come... but would have to be after 6ish...am doing this two "day opening of the third eye empower your life" seminar with Del Pei... Sat and Sun..which will be finished round then...and it's over Dunlaoire area....so I see thats were you met last time? But what ever time you meet I'll come and catch up if i'm late... will be buzzing with power and third eye wisdom...too so it's all good!..I'm sure a lot willhave happened by then too and I'd love to meet you and introduce my self properly.....

Antonia
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:27 PM   #164
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe were really bajorans and the NWO are Cardasians. And Jean Luc Picard and crew are up there now arguing over the Prime Directive. Oh I can just "Remote view" it now! Everything seems to be set up for tmrw. DOW JONES down 546.9 at the mo, FTSE down 7.85%. I dont understand what these numbers mean but there ya go. Their all over TV at the mo. Happy apocalypse everyone!

P.S. I'm just lovin Sky News and their very new and glittering fear box at the mo. Any one notice them popping that little black box under the sky logo at the top left corner of the screen with the stocks? Their litteraly using it to manipulate fear on a constant basis and it looks like permenant addition too. "OH Jayzuz lads it just dropped! Oh mother'a"goad lads!" and "oh tiz grand, its gone back up again. Phew! Feck it lads, that was close." and so on. Very clever, they must be switching over gently to the American style news channels. Remember the terror threat bar graph?

Last edited by Truth voice 2012; 10-06-2008 at 05:32 PM.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:03 PM   #165
islandman
Avalon Senior Member

Hows it goin Project Irelandalot,

Good Luck to everyone in the comming times. I am also feeling a bit crazy buying lots of stuff while all around me is calm. Just a note on alternative currency's, Bottles of whiskey and Vodka will be the Gold bullion of real worth in Ireland and a few extra may prove usefull. LED head torchs are also handy items. I am trying to remain positive and have felt a little easier over the last day or so. Ah well were here for a good time not a long time so lets keep up the spirits ( the non alcoholic ones ), Take Care all.
islandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 06:58 PM   #166
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Bodhran: "I'll see yous in Tesco's tomorrow, I'll be the Hippy with 400 cans of tuna in me basket."

And I'll be the other hippy with 400 cans of Carlsberg in me Trolly.

Merlin
Old 10-06-2008, 07:10 PM   #167
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Antonia,
Yeah lets organise a meeting for next Sunday eh?
8080028,connec,Andrew,Bodhran,Dark Nite, anybody else that cares, C'mon lets get together and see what we all look like !

Ok, I'm gonna suggest 7.00 pm Sunday next (11th). The Lime Bar, Dunlaoire Shopping center, its easy access from Dart or Bus if ya ain't got a car. If were all still here and on this dimension, (and we hav'ent been assimilated) I suggest we try and make it (Please).

If yer gonna turn up, bring anything the rest of us might find interesting; books, videos, printouts, audio, anything at all.

Please feel free to change the time / place if it don't suit you, Im easy.
Here's Hoping

Merlin.

Last edited by Merlin; 10-06-2008 at 07:15 PM.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:11 PM   #168
Bodhran
Avalon Senior Member

Deadly Merlin, I'll meet you in phoenix park and we can have a party. Not the dodgy bit of phoenix park where all the funny stuff goes on though....not that kind of party...no sir.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:15 PM   #169
Bodhran
Avalon Senior Member

I'll try and meet ya's on Sunday if thats going ahead.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:37 PM   #170
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodhran View Post
Deadly Merlin, I'll meet you in phoenix park and we can have a party. Not the dodgy bit of phoenix park where all the funny stuff goes on though....not that kind of party...no sir.
Jaysus gave me a bit of a fright there Bodhran, Maybe the zoo with the rest of the feckin monkey's would be ideal?

You bring your Tuna (an' maybe a bit'o'bread)
An I'll bring me beer.

I'll supply the roll-ups ok.
Good man yerself.

Lets see what the rest say about Sunday eh?

Till then,

Merlin.
Old 10-06-2008, 08:19 PM   #171
reggaeman
Avalon Senior Member

hey all , its nice to see that there is more people posting here by the day. hope ye dubs get yer meet sorted this weekend.. i might even try to make my way up from cork. would really like to try to get some feedback about getting something going down here but seems the rebels are a bit slow off the mark????? As for storage of food drink etc. I got myself a nice big stash of seeds so when babylon falls il have some holy 'erb to trade,smoke eat and cool my meditations. Jah Bless Everyone
reggaeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:19 PM   #172
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Kooool.... will come on Sunday...only where exactly is the lime bar? Sorry I'm a Northsider.... Antonia...
Old 10-06-2008, 08:49 PM   #173
reggaeman
Avalon Senior Member

looks like chinese police are set to go into america.. check ths link http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1223087364
Old 10-06-2008, 08:59 PM   #174
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

I know just read it there....it ties in with Bill Deagles worst case senario vision...a wee bit too nicely.... I'm praying with all my heart that we will wake up tomorrow and it's only another market crash or somthing that hurts the banks more but not the people....or even better...it's just another rainy day....
Old 10-06-2008, 09:16 PM   #175
reggaeman
Avalon Senior Member

hmmmm was thinkin it was a bit too much of a coincidence that one sorcha faal is a bit of a disinfo artist if ya ask me but then again you never know