Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 10-02-2008, 05:59 PM   #76
Norval
Banned

Default Re: Bloodline insider speaks out!

There are many blood lines with ET DNA in them, this is well known.

The bible mentions the Goliath family and the six fingers and six toes, which were all
killed. The emperor of Japan is known to have been descended from a Sun Goddess /
ETs.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:01 PM   #77
Zelphael
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Alexander View Post
Yeah it was in 2005 as stated.

The original thread is still around in the forum it was going on in, but it's been corrupted either by software errors or hackers or so and most of it is gone now and many posts are just blank. I noticed the Insider mentioned this problem happening even when he was writing there.

-EA
Edward, on a few occasions he references posts made by other people that were insightful and/or he replies directly to things people said, but these weren't pasted into the PDF.

Is it possible to find what those things were? Might provide more insight.

---

And on a random note, I pulled a tarot card while thinking about Insider. This is the image I got - King of Cups. Take it or leave it, up to you...

Zelphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:16 PM   #78
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

To be quite honest I found the "insiders" comments boring and pointless. It gave no clarity on any subject/question asked. If anything, reading it may leave you feeling downhearted - a cruel attempt to destroy your strength, state of mind and belief.

Its a very troubled individual in my opinion who gave those answers and "she" hasnt effected my life in the slightest.

Macros
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:48 AM   #79
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dood View Post
QUESTION:

Is this referring to the time of Atlantis?
Did we have 'more power' then? Meaning were we 4th dimensional then?
That particular response of that insider "Are you really living on the planet you think you are?", seems to indicate under his viewpoint that we are in a world that is being dreamed by us. That we are probably resting slept in another place, planet and or dimensional place, made or not by "x" beings, wich we are a participant of that process.

Under his perspective the planet seems to be a stage put on place to force us to change, to whatever thing it is intended to.

As a stage, even the bad ones and the good ones are just players of the stage doing their respective roles. Such containers, as above, so below, try to limit ourselves, showing to us explicitly their own limits.... quite ironical indeed.

He said "".......I said more than you read,..." because he is aware of something that we the players, are never able to know, because he is part of the mechanical part of it. We are the living part of it.

So the key question there is "how to get out of the prison"?. The response seems to be: there is no prison.

When you get feed with the idea that some kind of prison exists, you are being tested on your trust on yourself: if you fail, you will say that there is a prison.

Then if we are feeded to think this is a prison, indeed it is, because it works as a rehabilitation program under my perspective made by a civilitation hugely by far more advanced than what´s shown here in this planet, we being actually living breathing part of that civilization, who made this program for people which "lost" the particular habilities we have to achieve again to release ourselves of the prison, by feeling that there is no prison in reality. U have to get the grip of that only by yourself.

That´s one probable perspective.

Remember that GLP is a psyop site wich carries on Social engineering things. Just google "godlikeproductions tavistock jason Lucas"

Jason lucas is Infinity there, the one who bought GLP in 2004, one of the dirty rulers of that place who works for lop.com a spiware company. Tavistock is the intelligence agency wich used as a playground GLP in the first place.

Last edited by Racsouran; 10-03-2008 at 01:19 AM.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:31 AM   #80
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Racsouran, that's what I got out of the insider's replies as well.
Very interesting about Tavistock and GLP. Very interesting.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:42 AM   #81
Archangel
Avalon Senior Member

I found this individual to be a continuation of Mark Twains Mysterious Stranger. The same strikingly ignorent Genius. Satan in the passage often gave such high minded responses to the wonderings of Humans he would encounter. All the while the lives he touches fall apart much like the evil this individual is perpurtrating on the planet. It is the blind ignorance with which this persons spouts the mantra of their believe system which is founded on deception and misdirection.....Oh but I am sure they never lie to their own....What was it they called Lucifer in the Bible?.....Oh yea, The Deciever
Archangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 04:31 AM   #82
Realview
Avalon Senior Member

Somewhat reminiscent of Paul Shockly and "Cosmic Awareness" of the 70s.

He lays a lot of emphasis on the Universal Mind / Mind of the Universe, which is AKA the Devil. He seems to confuse not reincarnating soon as not reincarnating at all. After death here (material/spiritual regions), souls may reside for a very long time in the Spiritual/Material regions, leading some to believe they are free from reincarnation. His understanding of the true cosmology of the creation is limited. He has not appreciation the purely spiritual division and therefore the Supreme Being and the value of the lords presence in individual form here on earth today. Not all "Gurus" are false. One great lie is to believe in either the false teacher or no teacher.

What he refers to as "Higher Beings" may be the gods of the lower regions of the spiritual/material division like Shiva and Vishnu.

Paraphrasing his best points:
  1. Anything that consumes our attention and energy outward, draws us naturally downward.
  2. Look to the welfare of our own individual soul is of paramount importance.
  3. The human body is a rare and special gift that should not be wasted.
  4. This world is a prison and our primary duty is to find our way home.

All in all, this is a very interesting Q&A who ever he may be.
Realview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:13 AM   #83
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Regarding "where we are" here is something that was revealed to me during a contact with one ascended Master:

I went to my astral sanctum and met my Guide ("Gatekeeper", whom guards the "portal" to my personal astral sanctum).

Not going into too much details about all the things I did, but I'll explain the main event that took place and which was the reason I went there. I met one of my Masters ("teacher", "ascended being", what you want) and asked him if he could show me the purpose of these experiences where I find myself in other peoples bodies.

The communication and way of receiving answers in this realm is a bit (extremely really) different than here in the physical plane. First of all it's telepathic. So, when communicating in a wordly way so to speak, where I have the questions formulated as words in my mind the answer is often received before I can completely finish formulating the question. So communication is very fast and instant. Another form of communication that is more frequent when "answers" are shown to me, is that it is not in any verbal form but more a visual form, as living images, or a complex presentation shown in my mind.

So in any case, the answer I received was in this complex way so I can't put it into excact words, but I will try word is as close to what I was shown as I can:

Basically he told me that the reasons for these experiences was a part of my spiritual development and understanding of my self and true being. It was revealed to me that these other people are other aspects of myself, or incarnations if you want, and that I had been experiencing these moments of time in these other bodies to see that reality is that we are more than "one" physical and spiritual being. I was shown that, which I can only explain as a myriad of parallel alternate versions of myself, exists in the same moment and their development unfolds together with my own, and that all of my other selves are connected to a "higher self" or "soul" and that what these physical bodies have within them is only a portion of that complete soul, such as our astral bodies etc, like branches of a tree and leaves on the branches. Ultimately, we develop ourselves inwards, and not outwards, meaning that each of my selves will not "expand" in consciousness and physical and spiritual development, but rather "implode" into that "higher soul" or "true being" that I am - and that the experiences of all my alternate selves will at some moment merge with this "higher soul" and create a Oneness where I will experience myself from a completely new perspective and see myself as the being I really am. Then, I will as this new "Oneness" become "free" from the current location where I am (or rather where the "higer soul" is located) and "ascend" to higher realms and be free of all physical bonds and continue the spiritual and mental development and understanding. But there is more after this "Oneness" is achieved too, higher "realms" and new things to discover about reality of Being and Existence, but I asked him to end it there as I had been shown what I was wondering about and wanted to leave the rest up to when the time comes.

So that is how it was revealed to me at last in regards of my personal experiences. It certainly gave me some new insights and perspectives and I do feel more settled and calm now when it comes to these experiences.

I felt like I should share this part of what I experienced in my astral sanctum here as it may be interesting or spread some insights/reflections to others whom have had similar experiences. Perhaps to other people as well. There are other parts that happened that is of a more personal level and serves no purpose to share.

And this is what I gathered, it is obviously something that can not easily be verified so I will consider it a most likely possibility rather than say that I now "know" that this is really it. But in any case it provided me with some really interesting new experiences and insights into my own mind and spirit if nothing else =)

Thanks, and peace profound!
-Edward Alexander
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:14 AM   #84
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

And someone asked me to rephrase what I was explaning in another way to clarify what I meant, and here is my response to that person:

Well I only retold what I was told by an astral Master, it was quite complex and hard to explain but I tried my best =)

But yeah, that's how I got it, there are alternate versions of ourselves in alternate (parallel) worlds/dimensions (whatever you want to call it). And each of them contain a soul-fragment, or astral body and various other energy bodies, which is connected to the "true" soul (or "higher soul"). I would say it goes a bit further up than our "higher self", as our "higher self" is basically being aware of the highest aspect of our current incarnation here and being our best in this single plane and do not neccessarly include the knowledge of these "other selves". And yes they are unique, and they consist of all time-frames, meaning past, present and future, in other words all earlier incarnations and future reincarnations is out there already enfolding their experiences and existence on their own, without general knowledge of the other selves and this fact (?) which all gradually develop towards the Oneness with the Higher Soul, or True Self - and once that is reached, all of these alternate versions of oneself will merge with ones Higher Soul and become th Oneness and progress towards further development, understanding and insights, as well as experiences on a higher level of existence. I guess you can say the "Higher Soul" is the "host", and all the alternate versions of ourselves down "here" (on the lower planes) are the "clients". Sort of like a tree, it has branches with many leaves, and at certain points such as winter the tree (host) will suck in all its resin so the leaves withers and falls of and dies, yet the tree itself stays alive. So, in that sense, you can compare your body here with that of a leaf of a tree, a leaf that is not aware of the tree it is connected to, and at a certain point the life force will be sucked out of the leaf (you) and back to the tree (higher soul) and become one again. But it do not sprout new leaves (bodies) but instead evolves to another state of being (The Higher Soul as Oneness).

Sorry if my explanation is not the best but it was quite complex and hard to put into words so I try use some metaphors to perhaps make it more understandable (?)

Best wishes,
Edward Alexander
Old 10-03-2008, 05:43 AM   #85
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

I read this when you initially posted it and I have mulled over it quite a bit. One or two issues bother me.

Swearing is not a sure fire way to repeat a lifetime here. If it was somethiung as small as that there wouldnt be enough room on this planet. What is meant by not taking the lords name in vain primarily means to not use the lord when making an oath, or something of that nature. Like for instance, "as god is my witness", or "by god" and followed by whatever petty squabble you have going on at the time.

It is easy to call someone a peasant that is not privy to the whole picture. The difference between a peasant and an aristocrat is merely money, education and control. This person seems to like to keep those in their place. The arrogance and animosity are disturbing.

If we do not realize this is a prison and much worse, we have no hope of escaping? wtf? So if I can still see great beauty here, if I have been happy for the most part, loved lived and hopefully made others see some good outside of themselves as well as in, I am doomed for all eternity? wtf ever.

I have my own theories as to the nationality of the writer but do not wish to offend anyone.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 06:18 AM   #86
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Being doomed or not for not realizing this is a matter of definitions.

From my experience many people live happily after death, without even being aware of being dead!

Many also enter other realms, astral planes if you want, that are quite beautiful and wonderful, some can be called "heavens", but they are on a "lower level" and the people there are indeed "stuck" just as many people are here.

The main point is that people will progress though, they will develop, and at some point realize their true being and what existence really is - so thus no one is really "trapped", all will be free.

Simply knowing of these things just said, and being aware of them, can be enough to "go further".

In my own journeys, I've met people in all sorts of different habitations in their afterlives, most of them are really wonderful and beautiful, in some places the inhabitants are aware of being in the spirit realms and physically "dead", while in others they live more like physical lives and still are restricted to similar physical laws we got here.

Some where never "alive", in a physical sense.

It is in the end all about becoming aware, gaining inisight, and expanding ones consciousness.

Love is out there, for us all, in the end.

Best wishes,
-EA
Old 10-03-2008, 11:17 AM   #87
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Alexander View Post
Regarding "where we are" here is something that was revealed to me during a contact with one ascended Master:

I went to my astral sanctum and met my Guide ("Gatekeeper", whom guards the "portal" to my personal astral sanctum).

Not going into too much details about all the things I did, but I'll explain the main event that took place and which was the reason I went there. I met one of my Masters ("teacher", "ascended being", what you want) and asked him if he could show me the purpose of these experiences where I find myself in other peoples bodies.

The communication and way of receiving answers in this realm is a bit (extremely really) different than here in the physical plane. First of all it's telepathic. So, when communicating in a wordly way so to speak, where I have the questions formulated as words in my mind the answer is often received before I can completely finish formulating the question. So communication is very fast and instant. Another form of communication that is more frequent when "answers" are shown to me, is that it is not in any verbal form but more a visual form, as living images, or a complex presentation shown in my mind.

So in any case, the answer I received was in this complex way so I can't put it into excact words, but I will try word is as close to what I was shown as I can:

Basically he told me that the reasons for these experiences was a part of my spiritual development and understanding of my self and true being. It was revealed to me that these other people are other aspects of myself, or incarnations if you want, and that I had been experiencing these moments of time in these other bodies to see that reality is that we are more than "one" physical and spiritual being. I was shown that, which I can only explain as a myriad of parallel alternate versions of myself, exists in the same moment and their development unfolds together with my own, and that all of my other selves are connected to a "higher self" or "soul" and that what these physical bodies have within them is only a portion of that complete soul, such as our astral bodies etc, like branches of a tree and leaves on the branches. Ultimately, we develop ourselves inwards, and not outwards, meaning that each of my selves will not "expand" in consciousness and physical and spiritual development, but rather "implode" into that "higher soul" or "true being" that I am - and that the experiences of all my alternate selves will at some moment merge with this "higher soul" and create a Oneness where I will experience myself from a completely new perspective and see myself as the being I really am. Then, I will as this new "Oneness" become "free" from the current location where I am (or rather where the "higer soul" is located) and "ascend" to higher realms and be free of all physical bonds and continue the spiritual and mental development and understanding. But there is more after this "Oneness" is achieved too, higher "realms" and new things to discover about reality of Being and Existence, but I asked him to end it there as I had been shown what I was wondering about and wanted to leave the rest up to when the time comes.

So that is how it was revealed to me at last in regards of my personal experiences. It certainly gave me some new insights and perspectives and I do feel more settled and calm now when it comes to these experiences.

I felt like I should share this part of what I experienced in my astral sanctum here as it may be interesting or spread some insights/reflections to others whom have had similar experiences. Perhaps to other people as well. There are other parts that happened that is of a more personal level and serves no purpose to share.

And this is what I gathered, it is obviously something that can not easily be verified so I will consider it a most likely possibility rather than say that I now "know" that this is really it. But in any case it provided me with some really interesting new experiences and insights into my own mind and spirit if nothing else =)

Thanks, and peace profound!
-Edward Alexander

It told you that you are the source.

To be spiritual and mental developments, new problems should be faced.

Intelligent point you made is that your information could not be verified, "easily".
Old 10-03-2008, 11:23 AM   #88
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMe M View Post
I read this when you initially posted it and I have mulled over it quite a bit. One or two issues bother me.

Swearing is not a sure fire way to repeat a lifetime here. If it was somethiung as small as that there wouldnt be enough room on this planet. What is meant by not taking the lords name in vain primarily means to not use the lord when making an oath, or something of that nature. Like for instance, "as god is my witness", or "by god" and followed by whatever petty squabble you have going on at the time.

It is easy to call someone a peasant that is not privy to the whole picture. The difference between a peasant and an aristocrat is merely money, education and control. This person seems to like to keep those in their place. The arrogance and animosity are disturbing.

If we do not realize this is a prison and much worse, we have no hope of escaping? wtf? So if I can still see great beauty here, if I have been happy for the most part, loved lived and hopefully made others see some good outside of themselves as well as in, I am doomed for all eternity? wtf ever.

I have my own theories as to the nationality of the writer but do not wish to offend anyone.
What happens with your perspective is that is one of satisfaction. Completely right as it is because it implies staying where you feel right to stay still, insider, arrogantly, forces us to seek higher satisfactions through making us feel guilty of having the gift of our true freedom, self-power, responsability, and doubt, casting on us punishments that are only valid under his narrow traditional perspective. He shouldn´t, so only people who feel really bad living here should try insider´s perspective.

So what ends insider being as a being?: just a psiquical Vampire. It´s not neutrality what that actitude represent.

He laughs at religions while he is preaching another one based on the same principles that any religion he presumes his "elite" to have created over time, has as an essence: rewards and punishment by obey or disobey, and a message inspiring a sea of fear and disempowerment, to say the least; how hippocryte it sounds, don´t you think?.

Last edited by Racsouran; 10-03-2008 at 11:33 AM.
Old 10-03-2008, 11:46 AM   #89
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by china2012; 10-04-2008 at 05:54 PM.
china2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:56 PM   #90
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
What was it they called Lucifer in the Bible?.....Oh yea, The Deciever
the lucifer in the bible, was NOT lucifer

it iS a very poor translation

that was an evil king, not Lucifer

to my knowledge,
neither side have found him...
at least NOT in the 4th world

something, perhaps worthy to ponder

doesn't bill ryan say
"the best place to hide iS out in the open"

the pure serpent energies,
and, the pure dragon energies,
when combined properly creates:

22+56=78 + 11 + 11 + 11 = 111 keys

in a 1-1-2008 (1-1-1 year)
The Year of The Trinity of New Beginnings
(there have been many 3 pillar days this year)
10-10-2008 (10/10/10--1-1-1)
10-19-2008 (10/10/10--1-1-1)
10-28-2008 (10-10/10=1-1-1)
which leads up to
11-11-2009 (11-11-11)
(here there will be another 3 x 11 given)
for a total of 144 keys
and, iS
12-12-2019 (12-12-12)

i am going to go to 9 serpent mounds
and, to the 900 carvings in the petroglyph rocks
from 10-3/2008 to 10-5/2008
leaving now, at 8;08 am

we are all created equal...
it iS, what it iS,
what it iS,
that you do, with ALL that you have,
this iS the only thing, that will shift you

the choice to be MORE, not less

iS yours

the reSult, is what is termed The Consequences

if you do NOT "love" your consequences,
then, start to alter, change, and, shift your choices,
the message, it iS quite clear

you are an i-goD
you are an e-goD
"i" interior
"e" eXterior

Someone, took "sacred" knowledge
and, dropped off the "d",
and, passed it out to you,
and, make you "take" a "word",
and, apply it, to anyone who stepped out of line

"ego" iS NOT to empower you,
but, to disempower you

for when MOST step out, to make a statement

most will say, that person, is in ego

when clearly, that person, or the person is NOT

e-GOD, is simply,
the exterior god
iS who comes out of you,
to eXchange, and, to meet, another

i-GOD, is simply,
the interior god
iS who you go to,
in your original spark,
to your miSSing CapStone,
to get, the energy,
to eXpress your E-GOD

NOW, you know,
why the capStone /
and, your capStone is miSSing !!!

ego, was perhaps, NOT a total truth,
you were feed -- just part of it,
and, look what mankind and womankind,
attached to it

i am off for 3 days, important business to do
anchoring energies, in canada

brightest blessings
susan
the eXchanger
(and, if project camelot, own our words -- please be sure to at least quote what we say) some of it, might have some real value

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 10-03-2008 at 01:58 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:00 PM   #91
Book

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelphael View Post
And on a random note, I pulled a tarot card while thinking about Insider. This is the image I got - King of Cups. Take it or leave it, up to you...

Zel,

I know nothing about Tarot. What does this card signify?

Go well,
Book
Old 10-03-2008, 03:31 PM   #92
Realview
Avalon Senior Member

Regarding where we are:

Concepts like "Time Travel" and movies like "The Matrix" help lead people to believe this world is not real and we are just living in a dream of sorts. For example if time travel where real and the world really exists then where are all the separate realities located? For every nanosecond or less the entire create would have to be duplicated. The soul would be undergoing it's pleasure or pain in perpetuity. A broken arm would be breaking forever. This violates conservation of energy, would be pointless and profoundly cruel. So the rational then becomes the world doesn't exist. This is entirely wrong. Time travel, where the spirit is animating matter for ever in the past or future is just plain illogical and therefore commonsense should say it is wrong. The world of matter does exist and we are living in the stream of thought that conveys to the spirit the general desire needing to be addressed in the near future. This stream of planned thought is what seers perceive as the future. Just as we do not take a single physical action without first thinking of it. The past is recorded like a DVD but can not be reanimated, entered into and altered.

By location, we are very near the bottom of the entire creation. We are located at the heart center of the Pind Division or Material/Spiritual division. Above Pind is Brahmand or Spiritual/Material division and above this is Sat Desh or the purely spiritual. The material regions are a rock polisher and we are the rocks. Our imperfections (original sins / primal karmas) are being worked off and we are fast approaching the time when cycling in material existences is of no value.

So far as the world being beautiful and the like, let me point out that there is a small amount of spirit here and this does provide a luster and beauty. But perception and enjoyment, pleasure/pain, are dissipation of the spirit. Catalysts (images and ideas) provoke desire which compel the soul to extend the spirit out into matter. This is natural here, and what the world is for, but, it is also known as sin. Drawing the spirit out means degrading the consciousness, dissipating it. When the spirit concentrates appropriately, by nature, it rises towards the plane of the creation with the corresponding percentage of spirit. Pleasure/pain is nothing but outward action and misdirection, misappropriation of energy.

The creation is not broken. There are layer upon layer of leaches and vampires preying upon the vitality of spirits incarnating here. This place, in reality, is very dark. If a mother did not buffer the pain of the spirits descent into this region by taking it upon her own body the child would not even be born with an integrated body/mind/spirit connection. The shock of descending here is that great.
Realview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:50 PM   #93
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Me too MMeM- he is an Arab. Listen to his pineal gland activation. I can link the other threads to it if it is indeed the same *insider*. He is very different on the newer threads.

Edward- your experiences are congruent with Robert Monroe in a sense. Are you familiar with Monroe Institute ( I take it you are) . I spent time there and have been aware of the multiple dimensional existences since I was a young child.

Last edited by eleni; 10-03-2008 at 06:00 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 07:17 PM   #94
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realview View Post
Regarding where we are:

Concepts like "Time Travel" and movies like "The Matrix" help lead people to believe this world is not real and we are just living in a dream of sorts. For example if time travel where real and the world really exists then where are all the separate realities located?

What it seems to be is that everything is here at the same time, in the same space, separated by frequencies of vibration, wich that means to change it´s like "tuning in" onto another "radio station" of shorts , dimensionally.

What lacks?, more knowledge about the nature of how things work, that simple.

Our body is tuned to work on such a way that we perceive things the way we do.

No need of movies or Matrixes to think about this reality being a dream. Since you have dreams that question came into place at least for me.
Old 10-03-2008, 07:48 PM   #95
crowmirror

Last edited by crowmirror; 10-03-2008 at 11:08 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:05 PM   #96
Racsouran
Banned

Complicated because at a personal level we don´t have the energy necessary to do it, but i know that that energy can be activated inside us. How?, don´t know exactly. Maybe kundalini has something to do on that.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:23 PM   #97
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I can and have tuned into other dimensions, frequencies etc; through various methods (Monroe training, Tantra, Chi gung, meditation, Ayahuasca, mushrooms, etc.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:20 PM   #98
crowmirror

Last edited by crowmirror; 10-03-2008 at 11:08 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:24 PM   #99
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by spymonk View Post
i would say that energy is there we just waste it on trivial things
eg. self importance, self pity, all of the ego related stuff.
so its simply a matter of managing your energy properly.
then you have "spare" energy to accomplish such things.
No, i don´t agree with that, there is something more than the energies you are talking of there, those are minor energies with nothing to do about this. From my perspective, you are blaming the wrong target. We are more than we are told.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:26 PM   #100
crowmirror

Last edited by crowmirror; 10-03-2008 at 11:09 PM.

Tags
bloodlines, illuminati, new world order, occultism, spirituality