Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-30-2009, 12:54 PM   #501
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: Love and beauty are pervading our world...

Hey .. yes Gnosis ..always glad to lit a candle in your heart

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 02:59 PM   #502
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Be as you are
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnppKeytspA

Love Always
mudra
Dear mudra, I really enjoyed this! Thank you for sharing in this amazing thread. You are a wonderful friend to us all here at avalon ! You have chosen to walk and lead others down a path that all are welcome to travel but many get lost in the forest along the way. To stay true and focused to the spiritual truths requires guidance and I'm sure what many souls came to avalon for. The light you carry shines through here for so many on earth and I thank you simply for being you! Glad to have meet you all along the way, enjoy the trip don't forget to smell the flowers once or twice! peace jt

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 12-30-2009 at 03:03 PM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 06:10 PM   #503
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

You are so welcome here Jester .
It's an honor for me to greet you here today my friend
for the Light I carry ..You and so many others here carry it with me .
You are leaving great gifts behind .
Thank You

Love from me
mudra
Old 12-30-2009, 06:11 PM   #504
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Love Always
mudra
Old 12-31-2009, 04:21 AM   #505
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Le Petit Prince The Book

Last edited by Gnosis5; 12-31-2009 at 04:27 AM.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 04:31 AM   #506
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Old 12-31-2009, 05:33 AM   #507
RayneboWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Default 2012 awakening in the NOW

This is a beautiful little video that just makes me feel all light inside .it`s a positive message and as far as 2012 videos go ,it`s got to be my favourite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCLjo...layer_embedded
RayneboWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 05:21 PM   #508
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: 2012 awakening in the NOW

Thank you Gnosis for those lovely gifts .
I loved to read that book of St Exupery .
A treasure of wisdom

Love Always
mudra
Old 12-31-2009, 05:26 PM   #509
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you ....RayneboWolf for your visit on this thread and that great video you are sharing

Love from me
mudra
Old 01-01-2010, 11:05 PM   #510
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

A Story of Love and Time

Once upon a time, there was a small island where many beings lived. Happiness, Sorrow, Knowledge, and Love, along with other Emotions, lived on this island.

One day, the Emotions learned the island was about to sink. Everyone then prepared to leave the island, except Love.

Love insisted that she would stay until the very last minute.

A few days later, when the island was about to sink, Love thought of asking for help. At that time, she saw Wealth passing by in a big ship.

Love asked: “Wealth, Will you take me with you?”

Wealth said: “No, my ship is loaded with gold, silver and other treasure. There is no room for you.”
Then Love saw Vanity on a very magnificent ship and asked: “Vanity, please help me!”

Vanity said: “I cannot help you. You are all wet and might mess up my beautiful ship.”
When Sorrow passed by, Love asked him for help: “Sorrow, let me go with you.”

“Oh, I am so very sad, I just wish to be alone!” Sorrow answered.
When Happiness passed by, he didn’t hear Love was calling him for help, because he was so joyous.
Suddenly, a voice called: “Come over, Love. I’ll take you with me.”

It was an elder. Love was pleased beyond expectation and forgot to ask his name. When they reached land, the elder left.

Love was very grateful and asked another elder the name of the one who had just saved her.

“His name is Time.” Knowledge answered.

“Time?” Love asked, “Why would Time help me?”

Knowledge smiled: “It is because only Time can comprehend how great Love is.”

Story source: www.pureinsight.org

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-01-2010, 11:23 PM   #511
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Once upon a time, in a far away pond there lived a little seed named Lily. She was shy and timid, but enjoyed playing with all of her friends. Lily had become unhappy. She had heard others speak of a wondrous land above the surface of this pond in which she lived. It was said that a magnificent light shines from skies of turquoise blue upon all creatures. It stretches to all the horizons of this world.

Lily longed to see the beauty of this light, but just could not rise from the depths of this pond, through the murky waters to the surface. Her friends would tease, “There’s Lily again, dreaming as usual.” They always told her to give up her dreams of that other world. “This is your home, Lily.” “Why must you seek elsewhere?” They simply could not understand her! Even the fish swimming around her said, “Why can’t you be content with who you are? We are happy here!” Freddy the Fish, the naughtiest of all, roared with laughter. He was always telling the other fish to tease Lily and call her names. Although he was unkind to Lily, she was patient with him. He had lost his father to the line of a fisherman only months ago. She understood that not everyone shares the same dream in life. Lily’s heart still longed for something more.

One day while Lily was daydreaming, old Mr. Reed suddenly appeared. “Hello Lily.” Tears suddenly came to her eyes. “Why, you are crying my dear. May I ask what the matter is?” Lily lifted her face. Mr. Reed was known to be the oldest and wisest in all the pond. Tears flowed as Lily shared her sadness with Mr. Reed. “Lily my dear,” said Mr. Reed. “Life has given you a heart well beyond your years. It is calling you forward to greater things. Your eyes may not see it, but your heart seeks further than the depths of your watery home. I must be on my way now, but I will see you again upon my return.”

Soon after, Lily saw Freddy the Fish rush by looking very angry. He deliberately began stirring up the sand at the bottom of the pond. This water was becoming even murkier than usual. He was busy digging into the mud, when he suddenly caught his tail between the rocks. He wriggled and splashed, but couldn’t free himself no matter what he tried. Freddy cried, “Help, help!” Lilly heard him calling, but there seemed to be no one around. Lily turned around. She could see her friend, Thomas the Tortoise, in the distance. “Thomas,” she cried. He swam over to see what was happening. “Thomas, I am glad to see you,” she said. “Freddy is caught between the rocks. I didn’t know if anyone would hear me.” Thomas was a faithful friend, but a tortoise of few words. He immediately went over to see if he could help Freddy. He got behind Freddy and pushed with all his might. He lifted some of the rock with his hard shell. Freddy was able to break free. “Thank you so much Thomas,” said Freddy. “If it wasn’t for you and Lily, I might have been there all night.” “Don’t mention it. I am only happy to have been able to lend a hand. However, I think you might owe someone else an apology. You really haven’t been very kind to Lilly.”

Thomas was right. Freddy swam over to Lilly and apologised for his behaviour. “I am so sorry Lilly! Even though I have laughed at you and called you names, you have never talked back to me. Today, you have helped to save my life. How can I ever repay you?” Lily looked into Freddy’s eyes and knew that he was telling the truth. “Freddy, I always believed that you had a good heart. Now you have proven this to me. Can we be friends?” “If you can ever forgive me Lily, I would be happy to be your friend,” Freddy said.

As the mud settled to the bottom of the pond it also began to wash away from Freddy’s scales. Lily suddenly noticed something different about him. “Freddy, I never realised before that, under your muddy appearance, you are actually a splendid goldfish. You have revealed your true colors at last.” Lilly could hardly believe her eyes. Freddy, embarrassed now, thanked Lily and quickly said goodbye. He swam away knowing that Lily had brought a little kindness to his heart! Sometime later, Mr. Reed returned. Lily shared with him what had happened. Mr. Reed was very pleased. “Lilly, because you have offered your heart to help others better themselves and see the truth, you too will be granted the same opportunity.”

“Lily, may I share a secret with you?” “Oh yes, please do!” she cried. “Though I might be the oldest here, I am far from the wisest. A reed can indeed see the world above the water of the pond. What a beautiful world it is! There are so many interesting things to see. I might be tall, but having lived through many seasons, I can truly say the wisest of all is the lotus flower.” Lily was surprised and looked up at Mr. Reed’s kind and gentle face. “I don’t understand Mr. Reed!” Mr. Reed said, “You are young Lily, but I believe it is time for you to raise yourself high. Stretch yourself wide, so you may blossom into whom you are destined to become.”

She slowly lifted herself until finally her eyes emerged from the murky waters into the brilliance of the new world above. Lily’s heart cried with joy! “At last, I can see the colour of the sky. All the beauty I have seen only in my dreams. Here, Mr. Reed, is the light for which I have longed for!” He could sense her joy within his own heart, too! He leaned down to Lily, and spoke. “Never again will your eyes be clouded by the waters of this pond. By the purity of your nature, you have been granted the gift of a new life!”

Mr. Reed moved a little closer and whispered, “Lily, now you have seen the land above, this world of light, but you have overlooked the most important thing of all.” Lily listened to his kind words. “Mr. Reed, please tell me. I can see so many things now that I can hardly contain myself,” she said. With a soft smile he replied “It is not what you have seen of this new world, but indeed, the beauty of whom you have grown into. The sweetest, most beautiful flower in the pond.”

Lily turned to look at herself. She had unfolded into the splendour of a lotus flower. As she looked further, she could see all the other lotus flowers that had also raised themselves from the depths of the pond. Her dream to see beyond the waters had finally come true. “The beauty which has ripened within you, is also that which you now see outside of yourself and will see even beyond the horizon,” said Mr. Reed. Lily at last understood. She looked down and for the first time saw the true nature of the waters below. The pond was a place where she could learn to raise her own heart and mind into a land of greater things! All, in fact, was but a reflection of what was inside her. Now she had truly found the eyes, or rather, the heart – to see a boundless and most beautiful sky, awakening now as if to a new day unfolding at first light.

Lily now wanted to share her happiness with everyone living in the pond, so they too could be offered the opportunity to seek the beautiful world within their own hearts waiting to shine!

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-02-2010, 06:28 PM   #512
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-03-2010, 03:48 PM   #513
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-03-2010, 05:37 PM   #514
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Sacred paintings from Cynthia Rose Young

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-03-2010, 11:56 PM   #515
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post

Love Always
mudra
She can still create her own universe(s)
Old 01-04-2010, 11:12 AM   #516
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Yes Gnosis and we can step into it

Love from me
mudra
Old 01-04-2010, 11:13 AM   #517
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-04-2010, 08:51 PM   #518
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-05-2010, 03:42 PM   #519
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-05-2010, 04:18 PM   #520
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Love Always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 01-05-2010 at 04:23 PM.
Old 01-05-2010, 04:37 PM   #521
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-07-2010, 12:31 AM   #522
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Acknowledging Your Growth
Foundations of Evolution

Since personal evolution is most often a slow and gradual process, it can be difficult to recognize the scope of the changes taking place in our lives. Yet it is important that we regularly acknowledge our ongoing growth and reward ourselves for the many wonderful feats of self-improvement we have accomplished. When we intentionally contemplate our progress, we need never feel that we are languishing between past achievements and the realization of future goals. If we look closely at our lives, we may see that much of what brings us pleasure in the present is representative of the ambitions of our past that we worked so hard to attain. At one time, the abundance we enjoy currently likely seemed like a far-off dream. Now it is simply reality—a reality we created through our diligence, passion, and unflagging determination. Whether our progress is fast or slow, we deserve to congratulate ourselves for our successes.

To remind yourself of the insights you have gained with time, temporarily adopt an outsider’s perspective and carefully consider how your life in the present differs from the range of experiences you lived through in the past. Creating a written list, in a journal or otherwise, of those strengths, aptitudes, and inner qualities you now attribute to yourself can help you accept that you are not the same person you were one year ago, five years ago, or 10 years ago. Your attitudes, opinions, and values were likely markedly different, and these differences can be ascribed to your willingness to accept that you still have much to learn. If you have difficulty giving yourself credit for these changes, think about the goals you realized, the lives you touched, the wisdom you acquired, and the level of enlightenment you attained over the past years.

Recognizing growth is neither boastful nor immodest. Evolution is a natural fact of life and becomes a potent motivational force when celebrated. Knowing that you are brighter, stronger, and more grounded than you once were, you can look forward to the changes to come. In acknowledging your growth, you build a sturdy foundation upon which you can continue to blossom well into the future.

From daily Om

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-07-2010, 01:06 PM   #523
PY-
Avalon Senior Member

At my quietest moment, in my deepest state
When alone, beside myself, I am with you

Where no thought can access and where no thing is true
I am with you

I am with you Mudra with all that you do.

Somethings in this world are worth fighting for
Love is, and love is at the heart of you.

-----------------------------------------------------

Team Avalon is love, it may change. May it grow.
Let it blossom and become more that what we know.

And let those who give, receive unto themselves
And let those that receive, give unto others
And let others who do not know, learn the truth of love
Let us love one another, and let love grow

Blessings to you Mudra and to Avalon Team
Let change, change and let a new peace be

I am a single note, let us play a chord from heaven
And let heaven come to Earth and be.
PY- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:09 PM   #524
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you for your presence on this thread PY.
Welcome to you.

LOVE is the Heart of us .

Your most inspiring words are a blessing to Avalon.
May the Love grow indeed as when it does all bounderies
will fade away and beauty alone will remain.

Love from me
mudra
Old 01-07-2010, 03:12 PM   #525
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Mudra,

I was looking down the list of New Posts and thinking, 'Where can I tell everyone how great I feel at the moment ??'

Then I saw your thread, so here I am. I want to wish Love to you and to all at Avalon and to all in the world today, tomorrow and forever.

It's funny but the posts about aliens and illuminati etc just aren't resonating with me at the moment. I look outside at the snow and see how beautiful it is. Yes , there's travel 'chaos'..lol... but it only reminds me just how precious life is. How we take everything for granted.

Well, I'm trying to take less for granted. I have my present moment, and I'm enjoying it very much. And I want to use that moment to wish everyone a pleasant moment !

I'm very happy that physics and the psychics are getting their act together. It won't be far behind that we all get our act together too

Love to you Mudra...it's nice to resonate with your heart of love. Much more fun than resonating with the next piece of doom and glloooommm.

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote