Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2008, 07:40 PM   #15
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ringing in the ears

[QUOTE=mntruthseeker;12607]I too have the high pitch ringing but it has just started. ... And sometimes as I lay down, I hear a clicking sound like a cricket.

One more thing that happens to me is my phone will light up as if it's going to ring. No body is there.

I get the ringing and the crickets too. The crickets really bother me. The sound is loud. I've started calling out my Higher Self's name out loud, like asking for assistance here. The cricket always stops.

I don't have the problem with phones, but someone else was talking about that, I think on the abduction thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Eire View Post
I am getting a gong sound starting in the right ear and moving through my head to left ear and back to right ear.it is not uncomortable and only lasts a few seconds and has happened more often 4 times last week twice when on this forum.I hreard David Wilcock say it is a sign the pineal gland is being activated,and you should pay attention to what you where doing or thinking just prior to the sound.
Love and Life to all.

I get the gong, too, sometimes. And sometimes a loud slapping sound, like two pieces of wood hitting each other. These are quick sounds, only a few seconds.

I've read both sides of this issue -- that it might be mind control stuff or that it might be opening spiritual conduits. Since calling on my Higher Self stops the cricket, I'm inclined to think maybe she is protecting me. Or else, wouldn't it continue?

Last edited by doodah; 09-16-2008 at 07:43 PM.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote