Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 04-17-2009, 10:44 PM   #1
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

Default it seems eeriely quiet of late

Forgive me for bringing this up and seeming to whinge about it......cos you would'nt normally would you........it could be me morphine patches and painkillers playing games with me mind....which would then lead me to all kinds of critisism...which i am used to....you wanna hear our lass !!

Anyhow what was i on about ???????
Front door locked ? Oh the dogs need a pee?

I remember it seems to have gone into a lull of late like holy sh*t something big is about to blow and we are getting 10 minutes respite before the relief valves pop !

Does anybody else feel the same as me !

It could be my paranoia, but my guts tell me not.

for instance little mention in the media of anything of late but its all still happening monetary crisis.....afghanistan...iraq....north korea....china....volcanic activity.....weather.......niburu........2012..... ..could be me !! but i don't think so ..it seems the calm before the hurricane.

kindest regards dave caster
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:55 PM   #2
Egg
Banned

Default Re: it seems eeriely quiet of late

Dave - I am working very hard behind the scenes trying to get peoples attention and form a ground crew. However, trying to get them to even start to prepare for what I and others 'feel is in the air' and make plans...

Dave, in short, if you feel it, get set for weathering the bad times. If nothing happens, have a giggle, if it does kick off, have a brew and a meal whilst watching the unprepared panic and scurry around like headless chickens.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:11 PM   #3
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Egg It can't hurt to be prepared our lass thinks i am a slate short of a roof and rolls her eyes when i buy 24 packs of bottled water and put em in the garage she booted off cos i bought a new air rifle but my intention is to be ready cos i really do believe something is gonna kick off big or small ......should have heard her when i got the water purifier flask .....she thought i had spent £130 on a thermos....i can still feel her size six nike airmax trainer up me ****! and yell ! but i have one aim..ride it out and hold on to what i have ...cheers Egg you are an inspiration
Old 04-17-2009, 11:35 PM   #4
Egg
Banned

We just have to ride our intuition in these days ahead Dave.

Steve A is right in his post - if we look at the news we would think that all is hunky dory in the world, when really its falling apart at the seams in places.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:50 PM   #5
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I've been thinking the same Dave, it's as though none of the last 6 months ever happened, people seem to have forgotten.
I was saying to my mate the other day that I was running around like a headless chicken a few months ago buying bags of rice and stuff thinking I didn't have a spare second to get ready.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:10 AM   #6
Egg
Banned

Hi Swanny - my thoughts for what they are worth.

The trillions sunk into the markets to prop them up will only be a short term gap. Credit is still frozen solid, the shipping, dammit the shipping is falling not rising (if it was all ok, the shipping would be rising too as goods need to be transported) truckers are going out of business and nations are taxing their peoples till they pop.

My view? they know, they know its all about to burst, its just they needed a bit more time till they let the **** fall out of our worlds.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:11 PM   #7
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi blastawaycas,

In some ways you are right.

Let's see what's important in the mainstream news:

The sea captain that was saved from the pirates;
Susan Boyle on Britains' got Talent;
The Portuguese Water Hound of Barak Obama;
Some American politics criticizing US Vets;
The Tea Parties in the US;
Earthquakes in Italy and Afghanistan;
Extreme weather in the US;

Let's face it, these stories are much more important.

Unless of course you know different..... (what TV program was that from?)

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastawaycas View Post
Forgive me for bringing this up and seeming to whinge about it......cos you would'nt normally would you........it could be me morphine patches and painkillers playing games with me mind....which would then lead me to all kinds of critisism...which i am used to....you wanna hear our lass !!

I remember it seems to have gone into a lull of late like holy sh*t something big is about to blow and we are getting 10 minutes respite before the relief valves pop !

for instance little mention in the media of anything of late but its all still happening monetary crisis.....afghanistan...iraq....north korea....china....volcanic activity.....weather.......niburu........2012..... ..could be me !! but i don't think so ..it seems the calm before the hurricane.

Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:42 AM   #8
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Absolutely, blastawaycas. to harken back to my faves the HalfPastHuman guys, this period is going to be a "good news" time by most of the MSM. Gonna hit the fan a little bit later. Meanwhile the PTB rob the banks LOL.

Actually, it may not be quite that bad, but what is being done in this country to "save the situation" is not going to work. All the money to banks, but who can really get a loan? How do you captialize debt, which is what this country has been running on for years? Eventully (mid to late summer) everyone will figure, and I expect things to fall apart then.

I have a friend who gets an investment newsletter who assures me inflation will hit in the uS in summer. (And he's not a HPH follower)

Ready for $8USD for a gallon of milk, guys?

alys

Quote:

alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 04:57 AM   #9
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
Absolutely, blastawaycas. to harken back to my faves the HalfPastHuman guys, this period is going to be a "good news" time by most of the MSM. Gonna hit the fan a little bit later. Meanwhile the PTB rob the banks LOL.

Actually, it may not be quite that bad, but what is being done in this country to "save the situation" is not going to work. All the money to banks, but who can really get a loan? How do you captialize debt, which is what this country has been running on for years? Eventully (mid to late summer) everyone will figure, and I expect things to fall apart then.

I have a friend who gets an investment newsletter who assures me inflation will hit in the uS in summer. (And he's not a HPH follower)

Ready for $8USD for a gallon of milk, guys?

alys

That may be true!!!
I couldn't figure out why such a cravin for milk and chocolate chip cookies over the last few days... get my fill for the memories i guess. Then I won't miss them so much when they'll cost that much.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 06:57 AM   #10
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Calm before the storm
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 07:51 AM   #11
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: it seems eeriely quiet of late

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Calm before the storm
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 09:44 AM   #12
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I'm pretty sure the UK will get the flu virus soon
Old 04-18-2009, 01:01 PM   #13
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

Swanny I think you may be right with that......you know the past week or so all along the east coast of england and scotland it has been dire..... cold overcast (i guess a little like a nuclear winter).....so what you might ask.... well you want to see the build up of pollutants ..grime..fallout!! all over the cars indeed everything........never seen anything like this since the late 60's and 70's when Teesside was badly polluted due to industry......so mix in with that a little avian or bird flu ...whatever....bingo epidemic spread under the cover of poor weather........it really is very cold by the way....where the hell did this come from .

Alyscat with your remark about TPTB nicking all the dosh well you are very right.
England declared itself bankrupt in 1869, but was allowed to trade under some ruling that i have misplaced in me memory...so all the shareholders (the British public) had to pay TAX to reduce this debt, after 70 years a bankrupcy is written off without exception. Do your maths. In 1939 we went to war with Germany ..... and borrowed huge amounts of wonga to fund it...bankrupting the UK again. 70 years pass do your maths again we should now be a taxless society because we have no bankrupcy but what has just happend.....CUCKOO G20 G standing for gullable greed grabbing now we are bust again !!!! Smoke Mirrors Magic.....the PTB could learn David Copperfield a trick or 2.

I am locking and loading and the first hero that tries to get past me wheelchair ............. will have me missus to deal with...she'll bust yer nuts after nicking yer wallet ......... then they'll get a airgun pellet in the ass......after being licked clean by me collies!!

boy are we in for some interesting times.

kindest regards Dave Caster
Old 04-18-2009, 04:47 PM   #14
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Swanny I think you may be right with that......you know the past week or so all along the east coast of england and scotland it has been dire..... cold overcast (i guess a little like a nuclear winter).....so what you might ask.... well you want to see the build up of pollutants ..grime..fallout!! all over the cars indeed everything........never seen anything like this since the late 60's and 70's when Teesside was badly polluted due to industry......so mix in with that a little avian or bird flu ...whatever....bingo epidemic spread under the cover of poor weather........it really is very cold by the way....where the hell did this come from .
Yea I've noticed that, the sun tries to come out but the sky is so hazy.
I reckon we get the flu, America gets a nuke

But maybe everything will be great and lovely and we will all live happily ever after

Last edited by Swanny; 04-18-2009 at 05:10 PM.
Old 04-18-2009, 06:41 PM   #15
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Yea I've noticed that, the sun tries to come out but the sky is so hazy.

But maybe everything will be great and lovely and we will all live happily ever after
we had the hazy sky here several days ago too. But lately everything came back to normal, clear blue sky, sunny nice weather.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:29 PM   #16
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Feeling the same waiting for something but what!
Could this just be the fallout of all the speculation that was flooding the site before and after xmas, all the whistleblowers seem to have gone, slaunder is rife with some, then we have others who are now revealing they are something else other than they led us to believe!
Wow! my head is all over the place

The big money scam has come and we are still wading through that one not knowing really what will happen.
Friendships had been made and friendships have been lost yes Avalon has come through a wild time in the last few months, but what now!!

Do we still prepare for the inevitable that we dread coming or has it all been just a big hype hm!

Well i guess i'm still waiting patiently, sitting this one out and watching for signs.
I sense something in the air, something coming as you all do here we are facing some interesting times for sure.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 09:01 PM   #17
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

Jaqui D you are certainly right about Avalon, and i really share your feelings along with Swanny Egg Futureyes, indeed all the contributors of this thread, I agree also it may be an anticlimax of all the false or wrong speculation, but there are a few on Avalon who I implicitly trust with there vision who are feeling the same as we, I personnally agree with Swanny in than Godforbid the US is gonna get a nuke (i hope not), and that there will inevitably be a flu outbreak.........money !! i find the only way is to hit back at the bankers, i have refused to pay the outstanding on my personal loan, taking guidence of the way about it from tpuc.org and asking the bank to prove i legally owe the mony to provide a sworn statement of contract and a statement of account, after 4 months nothing they are in what is termed legally as "in dishonour", just my small insignificant stand against a corrupt banking system.

In the words of Richard Burton taken from the War Of The Worlds album,
"It seems so incredible to me now how everyone spent the evening as though everthing was so normal, from the railway station came the sound of shunting trains....ringing rumbling, turned into melody by the distance bettween us.......it all seemed so safe....so tranquil"

kindest regards Dave
Old 04-18-2009, 11:06 PM   #18
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

[/COLOR]
Quote:
Jaqui D you are certainly right about Avalon, and i really share your feelings along with Swanny Egg Futureyes, indeed all the contributors of this thread, I agree also it may be an anticlimax of all the false or wrong speculation, but there are a few on Avalon who I implicitly trust with there vision who are feeling the same as we, I personnally agree with Swanny in than Godforbid the US is gonna get a nuke (i hope not), and that there will inevitably be a flu outbreak.........money !! i find the only way is to hit back at the bankers, i have refused to pay the outstanding on my personal loan, taking guidence of the way about it from tpuc.org and asking the bank to prove i legally owe the mony to provide a sworn statement of contract and a statement of account, after 4 months nothing they are in what is termed legally as "in dishonour", just my small insignificant stand against a corrupt banking system.

In the words of Richard Burton taken from the War Of The Worlds album,
"It seems so incredible to me now how everyone spent the evening as though everthing was so normal, from the railway station came the sound of shunting trains....ringing rumbling, turned into melody by the distance bettween us.......it all seemed so safe....so tranquil"

kindest regards Dave
War of the worlds terrified me as a young girl i viewed it very late on TV in the 60's but those words do seem to resonate yes.
Am i the only one here that thought this recession would be hitting everyone hard?
Well to date the feed back i seem to be getting along with my own family those who have always struggled seem to be struggling more and yet those who have money seem to be still okay! Is it that they have so much money that it has hardly emptied their piggy banks or is this the sign that this whole thing is just a scam!
Has all this information that we have been given here on Avalon only affected those who seek the truth or am i becoming paranoid!
I get the feeling we are being penilised for knowing perhaps some very secretive knowledge.
Old 04-18-2009, 11:30 PM   #19
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

This is an interesting thread, and thanks for punting it Dave.

The situation is undoubtedly weird.

We have been told for months that we are about to have monumental earth changes, get your tins in etc etc, but here we are...

Do we just stand back and say "who made money out of that joke?"

Or do we carry on preparing?

It appears that timelines have changed.

That doesn't mean nothing will happen. It just means that time lines have changed, "gone back".

London is buzzing. You cannot believe the people on the streets, like in Oxford Street etc. The bars are flowing over. Do they know something i don't?

Maybe i'm the only Londoner on the site, but is it just London thats buzzing? You can't even get into a restaurant on a monday night here in richmond...

Listen for the messages.

Everyone will be "told", through messages, what to do....

Nothing matters anymore anyway, Arsenal lost to Chelsea.

P.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:45 PM   #20
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post
This is an interesting thread, and thanks for punting it Dave.

The situation is undoubtedly weird.

We have been told for months that we are about to have monumental earth changes, get your tins in etc etc, but here we are...

Do we just stand back and say "who made money out of that joke?"

Or do we carry on preparing?

It appears that timelines have changed.

That doesn't mean nothing will happen. It just means that time lines have changed, "gone back".

London is buzzing. You cannot believe the people on the streets, like in Oxford Street etc. The bars are flowing over. Do they know something i don't?

Maybe i'm the only Londoner on the site, but is it just London thats buzzing? You can't even get into a restaurant on a monday night here in richmond...

Listen for the messages.

Everyone will be "told", through messages, what to do....

Nothing matters anymore anyway, Arsenal lost to Chelsea.

P.
No Piers your not the only one i do not live in London but in Kent not so far away.
I went up to the Ideal home exhibition over the Easter break, you wouldn't believe it as always all the latest gadgets and money was flowing believe me!
The streets were crowded yes and everything seems the same.
Have all the Avalonians fell in to their own little time warp or what!! lol.
Old 04-19-2009, 03:53 PM   #21
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

It is the same up here too .... okay there are shops closing down we all know of Woolworths and one or two others that went to the wall, but the car parks are full the shops full ................. the wifes favourite saying when we go out "and they say there is no money about........what the f*** are this lot doing window shopping", and she is right......thats her moan when we can't get a disabled parking bay !!!
As i stated earlier our lass thinks i am a step short of a stairwell, but i have been hoarding and buying some stuff for survival..........every time i limp in the house she says "hey up here comes action man, fainted at your birth, could'nt bat a ball".......and she's right.
But as stated everybody mentions the "credit crunch" yet all are going around without a care..........it is so ................... false so disturbing.
Like the shock is gonna be so big when it happens so big many will be so caught out they will succome to anything any suggestion, and the more normal things are made to be more tranquil the bigger the shock and the more of the population will be dumbed down into bending at TPTB's will.

kindest regards and thanks for all your comments they are fantastic Dave Caster
Old 04-18-2009, 01:06 PM   #22
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

i've written to this prior ... the external pause i've been feeling for weeks now ... arrived with a potent wave of energy ... i assumed it would stay momentarily to facilitate additional minor tweaking upon this earth ... just as they always do ... but not this time ... this wave of energy has not left us ... i'm now knowing it won't ... it's here to stay ... been trying to navigate with it ...

my cousin called me yesterday from another province and said she felt things were ... "different" of late ... that she couldn't quite place her finger on it ...

i explained what it felt like to me ... as if someone ... or something ... is winding up a jack-in-the-box ... so very very slowly ... winding it up by the lever ... knowing full well that jack's going to make an appearance when the pressure in the box gets to be too much ... and yet ... winding of the lever is ever so slow ... many other things one can do in the interim whilst this is happening ... there is time ... but as time quickens ... it is inevitable that jack must arrive ... the turning of the lever must continue ... impossible is it to turn the lever in reverse ... that won't work ... the box was not built that way ... the lever only turns in one direction ... forward ... and jack will eventually come to be ...

and this is what i feel this new wave of energy facilitating ... the turning of this lever ... this is why i feel it is here to stay ... the pause i feel externally i can't even describe ... the energy feels so so different now ...

my gut speaks that jack is meant to arrive ... whatever that means and however he makes his appearance ... and whatever he's representational of ... that his arrival will facilitte changes ... required changes ... it's just meant to be ... if it wasn't ... my spidey senses speak that no pause then would be felt ... that jack would arrive like lightening ... but this isn't the case ... jack's always been in the box ... always been in the blueprint ... but he travels slowly ... allowing time ...

anyhoo ... in excess i have written but once more ...

you're right though dave ... it is quiet isn't it ...

time for reflection perhaps ...

perhaps to locate our grounding ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 01:53 PM   #23
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

beautifully put futureyes .................... kind of makes me feel ashamed to sound like i am trivialising this situation with my verbal waffleing, i assure everybody that is not my intention ............ its just the British way to make light of a dire situation and make do and mend ... we are pretty good at that..although i feel again this time around its not WW2 and the Jerries.

I feel it is something much more sinister much more benevolent evil and destructive.

Thankyou for your contribution Futureyes ............ your contribution really has put the cherry on the top

Kindest Regards And Deepest Respect Dave