Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 03-03-2010, 03:36 AM   #1
Medea
Avalon Senior Member

Default A Word of Knowledge?/Prophecy?

To whom it may concern,

I just returned recently from a Visit to the South of Mexico on business. September, 2009
While on the long drive home by Bus I was meditating upon the state of things and asked in prayer for a word of knowledge on "What should we DO? especially in regards to the upcoming vaccinations. What can we do to help make things better/ to protect ourselves and most importantly I asked for guidance on How to protect The Children.

I fell into a sleep like trance and upon awakening remember this...
and I quote...." There is a darkness coming upon the planet like 'heavy oil' that will cause couples to be unable to express their love'.
This can be interpreted in a number of ways. I thought it was timely now in view of the present situation here on Project AVALON.

Project Camelot and Project AVALON are a 'Couple". Together, they are presently some of the most important positive healing forces on the planet. Do not underestimate this! This is key!
Please, Go quietly into your chambers of holiness. Cover ALL involved with a healing salve of love and prayer...May the Light increase and extend all of us into Higher Realms of Truth and Love.
Diligently Pray for the Miracle of forgiveness; forgiveness for ourselves, for we are ALL truly one. This is the final lesson.
Thank you for your time...Blessed Be...In perfect TRUTH Beauty and Love,
Medea
Medea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:07 PM   #2
hippihillbobbi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A Word of Knowledge?/Prophecy?

Thanks, Medea ...... a very timely reminder for us all!

hippihillbobbi
hippihillbobbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:10 PM   #3
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A Word of Knowledge?/Prophecy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medea View Post

Diligently Pray for the Miracle of forgiveness; forgiveness for ourselves, for we are ALL truly one. This is the final lesson.
Thank you for your time...Blessed Be...In perfect TRUTH Beauty and Love,
Medea
Thanks for that reminder Medea, I have discovered as well that forgiveness is indeed our final lesson. It's our last obstacle in our ascension process.
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:01 PM   #4
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: A Word of Knowledge?/Prophecy?

Quote:
There is a darkness coming upon the planet like 'heavy oil' that will cause couples to be unable to express their love'.
When I read this, this came up on my mind and also duncan Duncan O'Finioan
talked about a dark time. And I see many signs everywhere that major changes is comming up us soon. Expect this year the year that people who have called you crazy being banging up on your door to hear you speak

http://www.prophecies.us/index.php?o...&id=1&Itemid=9

Written by Kishar Saturday, 27 February 2010 12:01
Under the summer rain in a place of drought will burn the beginning of the fall, the start of an uprising.

The balance of positive and negative energy has split into two distinct factions, on one side the positive is trying to show what should be done, but the negative is so loud the positive is forced to scream and so is being misheard and misunderstood. The negative sounds like a whisper, quiet and deceptively calming. The positive sounds like a scream, but it is only the cry of time running out.

Not really sure what to make of this. Any ideas?

Last edited by mu2143; 03-03-2010 at 10:08 PM.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote