Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 11-19-2008, 04:42 AM   #1
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Default So long Kids, it's been fun

With todays announcement of Project Avalon becoming a paid subscription forum these will be my last days here. If you want to stay in contact PM myself for contact details. I am going to cut and paste my response from another thread as to my reasons for leaving to avoid repeating myself.

If anyone has been thinking about making contact with your local groups do it now..start networking cause I have a feeling not many people are sticking around for personal reasons.

Peace and Respect.

Default Re: The Goodbye Thread / Options To stay

I too will be leaving when the subscription service is introduced in a weeks time as per Kerry's announcement. It has nothing to do with the affordability but on the principle of restricting free speech to be heard through monetary means. Now we don't have a choice to network and exchange resources amongst ourselves unless we pay with $$$ to conform with the owners idealogy saddens me.

I want to say a big thanks and goodbye to all the friends I have manifested over the last months and will be sticking to the Mass Consciousness Coalition schedule. Friends start networking face to face in your local area today as the main goal here was to share and exchange information to direct our energy towards a positive future together without limited constraints ie being controlled by money.

Money will dictate and hold souls in restraint as long as the corrupt system is in place.

I think not listening to 77% of their supporters suggesting other means to generate an income is career suicide, in saying that I wish Bill & Kerry all the best of luck in the future.

A warm thank you to all the mods who have invested alot of time and energy into the forum with no pay, you guys are truely gems in disguise.

See you on the other side
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:30 AM   #2
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: So long Kids, it's been fun

Hey no problems

Dont forget that it will be free to lurk and read what is written here

While the internet lasts in its current form, Avalon will remain useful.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 03:08 PM   #3
Global Nomad
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: So long Kids, it's been fun

Hello everyone.
Well is this the end ?

I just want you all to know - in case this whole forum breaks down - that it's been an absolute joy meeting you all.
I personally want this to keep on going, as I see this as a long term thing for me, but I understand Reunite's point of view, and maybe this forum is dead in the water. I'm just sorry I've been so busy that I haven't gotten around to doing as much as I could have. The thought of loosing contact with you all scares me as it feels like I'll be back in the dark again ... And with these filters slowly moving in on the web, maybe this is the end of free speech on the internet !

I want to thank all the people I have met.
Pablo
Vesta
Tricia
Hugo
Johnno
Reunite and partner
Misfit
The 300
Ngai
Feynman
Tez
Luminari
Manda
Lawrence
Anchor
And if my memory has failed me - which it often does - all the other great people I've met. I hope Lawrences meeting still goes to plan, and I'll be there. I really want us to continue meeting, but if this forum breaks up, it will be a lot harder.

I've established an email on google you can all reach me at which is
globalnomadnsw@gmail.com

But I really hope we can keep this thing going !
Peace and love to you all ... you fine fine people : (

G Nomad Out

Last edited by Global Nomad; 11-19-2008 at 03:13 PM.
Global Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 03:16 PM   #4
LiquidSwordz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Hey no problems

Dont forget that it will be free to lurk and read what is written here

While the internet lasts in its current form, Avalon will remain useful.

A..

Well, it maybe true that we can lurk here, but the fact is, that 60%-80% of all Avalon users will be gone, when paid subscription hits. Plus, their is soo much disinfo on this forum, why charge people? I will truely never understand that.

I will probably be moving to David Wilcock's forum, which is totally free instead.
LiquidSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 03:20 PM   #5
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

it was nice while it lasted...
it was nice chatting with you all
I too will be a lurker here after its a paid site i think we have about 1 week left of FREE posting....so happy trails to all =)
click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

for the homeless who would like a new home check out this link
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=7805

Last edited by MAP; 11-19-2008 at 03:28 PM.
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 06:29 PM   #6
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

To All:

If you want to stay but can't afford it, PM a moderator and tell them you'd like to have your name put on a list of people who would like to be gifted a membership. Several posters have offered to do that for others. Just make yourself known. This is a situation where if you ask for help, you'll likely get it.

If you don't want to stay because of philosophical objections to paid membership, you will still have access to the great info here for free.

Peace and Love wherever you go.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:04 PM   #7
vesta
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: So long Kids, it's been fun

Hi all,

I for one am not looking forward to departing this forum but feel I have no other option but to become a lurker and just read whatever threads are left available to those that elect to not pay a subscription.

My reason is not that I cannot afford to pay the subscription but that due to my employment I cannot afford to be on a list of any type let alone be seen as a subscriber to this type of forum. (Some of you may also appreciate the need to maintain that level of anonymity I need to retain).

I have a family who needs a roof over their heads, food on the table, clothes on their back and I will not risk my job in order to provide these things because of my interests....... it means I go back to doing things the way I did before this forum! No problems.

Kerry & Bill, thank you for having given us this site. It has afforded so many of us the opportunity to connect with like minded souls and build networks that will hopefully see us well into our future, wherever that may take us all.

I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone that I have had the opportunity to meet thru this site and wish you all safe journey's and fair winds for all that you may meet on your paths.

Blesssings to all,

Vesta.
vesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:09 PM   #8
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for all the Private messages guys!

Well if you haven't heard already the new place to hang out and network is at Astro Vera

http://www.astrovera.com/forum/index.php

All the good o'l people from Avalon have joined up.

Take care friends
Old 11-19-2008, 10:30 PM   #9
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

I never saw the announcement. Wish they had grandfathered in current members and required subscription for new members. Other sites have done this and it provides value by keeping the postings going while at the same time showing value to potential subscribers. a good model IMO. The model they are using will strip posting to a trickle and who wants to join a board with little content?
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 11:10 PM   #10
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reunite View Post
Thanks for all the Private messages guys!

Well if you haven't heard already the new place to hang out and network is at Astro Vera

http://www.astrovera.com/forum/index.php

All the good o'l people from Avalon have joined up.

Take care friends
Bitching and moaning about the Avalon-subscription and then recommending Astrovera, the first you see at that site is a "DONATE" button, now that's hippocrisy for ya.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 11:25 PM   #11
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
Bitching and moaning about the Avalon-subscription and then recommending Astrovera, the first you see at that site is a "DONATE" button, now that's hippocrisy for ya.
Hippocrisy??? Correction.

A CHOICE is given.

Wish you all the best GoingToFast
Old 11-19-2008, 11:36 PM   #12
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Hippocrisy??? Correction.

A CHOICE is given.

Wish you all the best GoingToFast
Yeas and most probably you Reunite will take a free-ride, not "donating"
Old 11-19-2008, 11:46 PM   #13
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: So long Kids, it's been fun

Does anyone know the exact date when the paid subscription is going into effect?

Any MODS?

Thanks,
elias visvasa
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 11:49 PM   #14
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvasa144 View Post
Does anyone know the exact date when the paid subscription is going into effect?

Any MODS?

Thanks,
elias visvasa
Nooooo!!! Not another date
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 11:52 PM   #15
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
Yeas and most probably you Reunite will take a free-ride, not "donating"
You're very quick to make judgement without knowing me or my knowledge on the subject. Honestly I wish you well on your path.

Visvasa144 Kerry and Bill have announced by the middle of next week.
Old 11-20-2008, 12:00 AM   #16
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
You're very quick to make judgement without knowing me or my knowledge on the subject. Honestly I wish you well on your path.
Thank you Reunite and gods speed to you to.
Old 11-21-2008, 02:19 AM   #17
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Nooooo!!! Not another date

Swanny! Thats pretty funny.

All you have officially is in the announcement (see my sig for a link).

There is an effort (sprung up today) to try an alternative. See project avalon general discussion, its one of the sticky threads.

A..
Old 11-21-2008, 10:38 AM   #18
HaveBlue
Avalon Senior Member

I'm making this post to balance some of the views expressed on this thread.
I am happy to pay the measly price being asked. It's bugger all! and I'm on a solo parent benefit so every penny is a prisoner!
You get what you pay for in this world. There are snippets of great information on Camelot/Avalon but you have to wade through so much **** from whining losers that contribute nothing and I'll be glad to not have to scroll through all the rubbish in future. You know who you are! Or maybe you don't because your toobusy whining and never look at yourselves, and I bet you are overweight and ugly too! $5- a whole cheeseburger! unbelievable!
I gladly pay for my Iron Maiden Fansite membership each year too. No bickering peckerheads on that forum I can tell you.
You pay for a newspaper,magazines and pay per view TV and F*** all of that is as interesting as what Bill and kerry have brought us. information is never free-have you never bought a single book in your miserable life?
So bye bye-good riddance, yes do go to Astra and do your verbal masturbation there
HaveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:03 AM   #19
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

!

Last edited by dayzero; 11-26-2008 at 11:09 AM. Reason: bad feeling
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:31 AM   #20
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Hello reunite,

Well yesterday I blanched at what was on Astrovera, hateful thoughts directed towards us here and by many who have been well treated here I might add. It was a palpable revulsion I felt from the violent language and intentions they had as a group. Apart from 1 or 2 trying to make peace, it was terrible and just so I could be sure I was going to be accurate in what I say, I read 12 pages of comments, hoping that the anger would disapate but it didn't.

Everyone has the right to visit or contribute to any forum they like but please be careful, from what I read yesterday I didn't get the idea that you would benefit from the vibe there.

You must trully ask yourself if you are contributing to the raising of peoples hope dreams and thoughts or really falling in with the negative. I was deeply saddened but I suppose not surprised. I hope that whatever path you choose you will make the place you find yourself a better place for everyone.

Love and laughter to you and all here and there.
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 11:33 AM   #21
P4BL0
Banned

Wink So long Kids, it's been fun

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:43 AM.
P4BL0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 02:42 AM   #22
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Harper thank you for wishing me well on my path...I return that generous offer.

The people over at astrovera have good hearts and strong convictions. Most people are going through a transitional stage. It's only natural human behaviour to blow off some steam after having been exposed to unjustly ideals from their perspective. A lot of souls felt hurt and betrayed and are finding ways to channel their energies into creating a positive future together.

If you have read all the threads and posts most people want to move on from any negative energy that has manifested as a result of a promise that wasn't delivered.

Thank you Pablo for all your support and everyone else who has made an impact on my journey.

Whatever the outcome we will all be laughing together soon on the other side of our existence from the greatest script we wrote in unison.

Remember we are all infinite consciousness interconnected together. I am you..you are me.

Namaste to all
Old 11-23-2008, 12:02 PM   #23
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Reunite AstroVera has suffered its own changes it seems, and has passed through a detoxification of its own. Norval & Co are not admins there anymore and are even coming up with some piracy related BS to lay on the owner and website founder over there. Same tactics different day. Tic Toc. They will probably move on to another forum now.

http://www.astrovera.com/forum/showthread.php?t=473

A..
Old 11-24-2008, 07:52 AM   #24
stal
Avalon Senior Member

LMFAO
that has just made my day. they behave the exact same way in every forum they go to.
stal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 08:34 AM   #25
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

The dust has settled. Norval and co are opening up their own forum. Tic toc