Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Unconfirmed News Reports

Notices

Unconfirmed News Reports Please post any unconfirmed/unverified reports here

Old 10-17-2008, 09:06 PM   #1
bearjam1
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation 3 star general alien confirmation

i have a very good friend who's brother is a retired three star general. i have spoke with this guy a number of times and pressed him on ocassion about ufo's ,alien etc..... and got some pretty interesting info if anyone is interested please let me know and ill try to post as much as possible! he was in charge of the pacific theatre at one time in his career so he would be in the know!! anyway love the fourm bill and kerry thanx!
bearjam1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 09:07 PM   #2
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 3 star general alien confirmation

Hell BearJam,

Do you really think anyone in this forum WOULD NOT be interested in what you have to say?

Come on, spill the beans!

Thank you.

Manticore
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 09:09 PM   #3
Donny

Yes I would like to know too, please
Old 10-17-2008, 09:13 PM   #4
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Come on big guy don't tease us with this snippet from the plate!!lol. Welcome to the forum by the way Bearjam.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 09:15 PM   #5
bearjam1
Avalon Senior Member

ok well point blank i asked this guy at a barbeque over a few beers just what the deal was/is with ufos and he replied well actually you wouldnt believe what we have ..... (meaning u.s military) ..... he cont... most of what people do report as so called ufos are really just our toys
Old 10-17-2008, 09:17 PM   #6
bearjam1
Avalon Senior Member

i wanted to know what he meant by most but didnt press him at that point because i could tell he was a bit unconfortable talking about it actually he told me he was even though he was retired!!!!
Old 10-17-2008, 09:19 PM   #7
bearjam1
Avalon Senior Member

i have alot so bearjam with me hear i have a 7 month old and a 5yr old making me insane right now ill cont to post as i can
Old 10-17-2008, 09:26 PM   #8
Donny

Surely all cannot be toys??, I have kids too as i imagine most do, take care of them first.
Old 10-17-2008, 09:30 PM   #9
bearjam1
Avalon Senior Member

alright so a bit later this same night i was able to talk to him alone.. i asked him what he meant earlier that "most " of what people see and cant explain are our toys? he really freaked me out because he then said "look i really cant say to much about this even too you!!! but the ones that are not ours are not from hear !!! understand?" i said i do and that i wouldnt bug him about it anymore i just needed to know!!! but i did bug him some more!! lol
Old 10-17-2008, 09:40 PM   #10
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

oh you can't mean to stop it there.

So if I am getting this right, whenever he does talk, to no matter who, they hear.......?

we all know that they can read minds but I thought they had to be in range, so to speak boy am I naive
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 09:42 PM   #11
bearjam1
Avalon Senior Member

i havent see my friend or his brother/general in about 6 years he moved to california im contemplating weather or not to give his name out? probably would be a bad move on my part but i do think its important and im tired of the b.s surrounding this whole subject!!! time to get real!!! right??
Old 10-17-2008, 09:44 PM   #12
Donny

Personally, i would not give his name out, but thats just me...
Old 10-17-2008, 09:51 PM   #13
bearjam1
Avalon Senior Member

i asked him if we were in contact with them he just said no comment!! not no but NO COMMENT!!! then he kinda smirked !!! my buddy says to me look he wont tell me anything what makes you think he is gonna tell you anything!! well i said its what hes not telling me that im interest in! the general just replied EXACTALLY!!!
Old 10-17-2008, 09:55 PM   #14
bearjam1
Avalon Senior Member

yeah if kerry or bill or somebody like that wanted to know i probablly tell them im just not ready to put this guy in hot water by posting to the general public!! ive got some more interesting stuff from this guy be patient
Old 10-17-2008, 09:56 PM   #15
Donny

So the one`s that arnt ours, who is driving the other ones, did he give details?
Old 10-17-2008, 10:02 PM   #16
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Look forward to it-i'm tired of all this govt. cover up stuff-i am at one with myself no probs. but i hold a fascination with the subject as plenty of occurrences have happened with my family over the years-not to me though,well not that i'm aware of anyhow.Before my father died -he was down to earth and didn't believe in anything like ufos etc he said they visited him and walked through the wall to him in hospital.he said there's nothing to worry about he will tell me everything they told him when he would come out of hospital,he gripped my arm and meant what he said...he died in there and he could never tell me.He should have been released the following day!!!
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 10:03 PM   #17
ChooseYourLifeNow
Avalon Senior Member

I wonder if he wishes he could tell you. You think he would call coast to coast or get interviewed? For some of these whistle blowers they are so afraid and beat up inside by their secrets, that they are just miserable.

Ask him, "When does the rest of the world get to know?"

CYLNow
ChooseYourLifeNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 10:15 PM   #18
Donny

This is probably an out of place reply but, my dad died 8 years ago, he used to sit in his chair and just go off somewhere, then i would get frantic phone calls from sisters 300 miles away saying "they had just seen him", he has never come to me in dreams except 2 nights ago. He stood at my side and pointed to a corner of my conservatory, then the wife woke me for snoring!!

The place he pointed at has no real significance besides being 116 degrees southish.

I do however dream very real dreams, sometimes like living 2 lives, i wake exhausted, but some come true and others, well they are so sci fi,i suppose i will have to wait.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:19 PM   #19
bearjam1
Avalon Senior Member

i really dont think he cared if he talked about it or not i really got the feeling that it was really just a pain or should i say a problem for him to talk about it!
Old 10-17-2008, 10:23 PM   #20
bearjam1
Avalon Senior Member

ok let me try that again!! lol i dont know what he was thinking or thinks he was telling me some things but i think he would have rather been drinking beer talking fishing
Old 10-17-2008, 10:23 PM   #21
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny View Post
This is probably an out of place reply but, my dad died 8 years ago, he used to sit in his chair and just go off somewhere, then i would get frantic phone calls from sisters 300 miles away saying "they had just seen him", he has never come to me in dreams except 2 nights ago. He stood at my side and pointed to a corner of my conservatory, then the wife woke me for snoring!!

The place he pointed at has no real significance besides being 116 degrees southish.

I do however dream very real dreams, sometimes like living 2 lives, i wake exhausted, but some come true and others, well they are so sci fi,i suppose i will have to wait.

I can relate to you on this subject!!
maybe make a new thread to talk about this?

MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 10:25 PM   #22
Donny

Map, that would be good
Old 10-17-2008, 10:32 PM   #23
bearjam1
Avalon Senior Member

i wish i could ask him but again i havent seen my friend or gen o in about six years he doesnt even know that i have kids now! i would probablly really grill him at this point lol ive learned alot since then which has just made me even more curious!!!! gen o is as far as i go!! i dont normally speak in rhymes!! sounds stupid i know just giving you a bit more
Old 10-18-2008, 09:58 AM   #24
HaveBlue
Avalon Senior Member

I wouldn't expect to get much more out of him and it's always hard to just appear out of the blue after 6 years to ask about such things. You'd be best to go and visit,stay for two weeks and get him drunk first!
Besides the gist is that he is yet another one that is senior enough to know and has said simply to you 'yes'. It's quite likely that is all he knows himself.
There's already over 400 people with credibility at the Disclosure Project that also answer 'yes'. He would be 401. It all helps to gain critical mass but it's unlikely he could tell us all anything new. It's all out already. Ed Mitchel will be in the same position as your friend. All they need to do is come foward,say who they are and that the answer is 'yes'! Yes there really was an alien crash at Roswell and yes they really did get technology from it. All that kind of thing.
We're using it right now with our computers! The compelling NEXUS article about the transistor and where it came from and who invented it! The guy that was given the credit for it according to the article was an ordinary AT&T worker that was paid alot of money to take the credit,and the money and stick to the story.( or else!) Exactly what Col Corso said about how the info was given out and then used to benefit mankind.
It is now up to us to raise our spiritual awareness enough to be worth speaking to. 'They' are not impressed with the way the US Govt handled things so have not given them anything more. and 'they' were only one of many races of beings in the equation. Interdimensional beings is where it's at now-our earth brains are starting to get our heads around the idea and modern Physics is in agreement even if it has not yet cracked the mechanism.
I do believe that the mechanism is Meditation and raising our own vibration so to speak and that any future technology developed to acess such things is back door stuff. Trying to get in through the back door instead of doing the work that's required to get there natuarally. A bit like using drugs to gain enlightenment. you'll get a glimpse if you're lucky but that is all. Years of meditation and self development is the only real path.
I'm glad you posted at it means real people like yourself that have been told by people directly involved-even if only a few words. This is far better than 'I knew a guy once who's uncle had a mate,and his sisters husbands brother' yada yada yada! You've basically given the guys name,where and when you had the conversation and that is good! Thank you.
Regards, Stephen

Last edited by HaveBlue; 10-18-2008 at 10:04 AM.
HaveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 10:32 AM   #25
bearjam1
Avalon Senior Member

haveblue your absolutely right!! nothing new here i know but in my world it was great confirmation this guy is a really nice person very down to earth if you didnt know who he was you would think he was a teacher or somethin i just thought people would enjoy the story as i did