Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 07-17-2009, 03:11 AM   #1
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Obama Science Advisor is Mentally Disturbed

John Holdren is his name, and reducing the population is his game.

He wrote a book that I'm quite certain he does not want the general public to know about called:

And in this here book he calls for stuff like:

- Forcibly and unknowingly sterilizing the entire population by adding infertility drugs to the nation’s water and food supply.

- Legalizing “compulsory abortions,” ie forced abortions carried out against the will of the pregnant women, as is common place in Communist China where women who have already had one child and refuse to abort the second are kidnapped off the street by the authorities before a procedure is carried out to forcibly abort the baby.

- Babies who are born out of wedlock or to teenage mothers to be forcibly taken away from their mother by the government and put up for adoption. Another proposed measure would force single mothers to demonstrate to the government that they can care for the child, effectively introducing licensing to have children.

- Implementing a system of “involuntary birth control,” where both men and women would be mandated to have an infertility device implanted into their body at puberty and only have it removed temporarily if they received permission from the government to have a baby.

- Permanently sterilizing people who the authorities deem have already had too many children or who have contributed to “general social deterioration”.

- Formally passing a law that criminalizes having more than two children, similar to the one child policy in Communist China.

- This would all be overseen by a transnational and centralized “planetary regime” that would utilize a “global police force” to enforce the measures outlined above. The “planetary regime” would also have the power to determine population levels for every country in the world.

- Forcibly and unknowingly sterilizing the entire population by adding infertility drugs to the nation’s water and food supply.

Fitting that he was chosen for Obamas team no?
Lots of more ideas and info here too! Including pictures and scans straight from his book:
http://zombietime.com/john_holdren/

Last edited by Phtha; 07-17-2009 at 03:14 AM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 03:20 AM   #2
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Obama Science Advisor is Mentally Disturbed

Why isn't responsibility taught from kindergarten to retirement? Why do we keep hearing about 'top' people viewing the human race as a sub-human herd of cattle? Why isn't common sense...common? These elite idiots are making me mentally disturbed. OK...they're making me more mentally disturbed than I already was.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-17-2009 at 03:25 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 03:26 AM   #3
sleepingnomore

Maybe we could take up a collection and send him a one way plane ticket to China!
Old 07-17-2009, 03:37 AM   #4
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Whoa Phtha, where did you find this little gem at?

I see him as a little troll hiding under a bridge wringing his hands and slobbering all over himself.

Poor guy vomited his self image into a book for all the world to see as if in hopes that no one will reproduce his own DNA.

And totally "Lightside Polarity- I am doing this for your benefit"

Maybe he's a good candidate for a dose of "Extenze" and a few rounds in the hay!

The book is a definite example of way too much logic (lack of feminine balance) unfolding in a path towards extinction of itself.

Last edited by Christo888; 07-17-2009 at 03:40 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 03:59 AM   #5
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

tptb set it up so we lose in every way so they have an excuse to take control and power over us as though we need them because we cannot make intelligent decisions, and you are right this should be taught in schools, the ancient knowledge should never have been kept from us either, but it was, until now, precisely why the old paradigm won't last.

The children are growing up and realizing we don't need insane people making all the rules.

This guy is one sick puppy.
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 04:29 AM   #6
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Why isn't responsibility taught from kindergarten to retirement? Why do we keep hearing about 'top' people viewing the human race as a sub-human herd of cattle? Why isn't common sense...common? These elite idiots are making me mentally disturbed. OK...they're making me more mentally disturbed than I already was.
It's because of these elite idiots that the human race has gotten where it is.

They use their money, power and influence to hold the rest of us down and then they have the nerve to complain that we reproduce too much?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:15 AM   #7
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Another one bites the dust... Next!

I love it when they get found out like this

----

I think the title of this thread is wrong and somewhat sensationalist. There is no evidence for the assertion that he is mentally disturbed presented in the OP. Just a cold and detached mind at work with a different set of values to most people here.

Was it not Indira Ghandi was handing out radio's and other such incentives to women that got sterilized? Was she mentally disturbed ?

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:06 AM   #8
no caste

I'm OK with the title of this thread

What I don't get: When academics, sociologists, 'thinkers,' etc get together to fix problems (they see), when it comes to overpopulation, why are they exempt? It's this entitlement - they could also off themselves. Even my son a few years ago, said if 2-3 billion people would chomp their own bit, so would he. I thought that was nice.

The crowning achievement of humanity may not be them. Or me. In fact, who picks. It reminds me of that Catholic abortion quiz. (It doesn't matter what you think about abortion, it's a good quiz.)
.................................................. ............

A. The mother of a family of 14 is pregnant again. Her husband — the father of all 14 of these children — has a history of alcohol abuse and mental disorders which frequently causes him to abuse his other children. The mother herself is already worn out from trying to care single-handedly for her large family and doesn't feel she can care for another child at this point. On top of all this, two sons in the family also have a history of alcohol abuse, one of the children is in a mental institution, and none of the other children have steady, dependable jobs with which to support mom and dad. Abortion or Not?

B. A poor black family in the South is expecting a fifth child. This family, because of its skin color, already has difficulty receiving help and are already at the bare minimum poverty level. The outlook for their present children does not look bright. Abortion or Not?

C. A woman is engaged to a man some years older than she; she finds out that she is facing an unplanned pregnancy. The child she is carrying is definitely not the son of her fiancé, and he is worried for her sake and for their reputation in their community. This child could put a serious strain on their relationship and on any future children. Abortion or Not?

Okay, everybody finished? Here are the results:

A. If you answered Abortion for A, congratulations! You just aborted Ludwig Van Beethoven!

B. If you answered Abortion for B, again, congratulations! You just aborted Martin Luther King, Jr.

C. If you answered Abortion for C, YOU WIN THE GRAND PRIZE! You, my friend, have just aborted Jesus of Nazareth.
http://www.nd.edu/~observer/09151999/Viewpoint/2.html
Old 07-17-2009, 07:48 AM   #9
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Without turning this into an abortion debate, I don't agree with your reasoning against it. That's all I will say.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 09:20 AM   #10
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Without turning this into an abortion debate, I don't agree with your reasoning against it. That's all I will say.
I'm pro-choice. I don't care. I was just comparing it to a eugenicist cull. Maybe I botched my own argument. For instance, though, if I was really worried about overpopulation, I would kill myself, or not have children, or decide whatever I do. If I was really mad or whatever, I may kill a person or two. It's all personal. I'm just wondering how someone would turn it around to others, especially en masse, how you'd do it, and how to decide. The 'deciders' tend to leave themselves out of the equations, like they're A-OK.

You're right. Perhaps it's best to leave it alone.
Old 07-17-2009, 09:56 AM   #11
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Good researching Phtha.

Global population levels are spiralling out of control to the point of choking all life and resources on the planet.

However,

Covertly spiking peoples water supply with infertility drugs is outrageous and totally unacceptable!!

This topic is an extremely sensitive and divisive one, I know many here will refuse to believe we have a population problem and rightly state that 'black project' technologies could solve just about every problem we face.

I think the first step to a harmonious balance with the other species on this planet is education, education, education.

And condoms freely available especially to empoverished third world nations, despite what the pope says, are essential.

Unleash the hounds.. I know everyone has an opinion on this one.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 10:05 AM   #12
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Obama Science Advisor is Mentally Disturbed

I guess to the 2012 (or 2011 OR 2017) ascension true believers none of this matters.

People can breed all they want but they will be going off to 3d negative phantom earth or ascending to 4d, 5d.. Tara, Gaia, the New Earth.. whatever you want to call it OR or 'surfing the tsunami of no return' it in a few short years.

Wow now that is a polarizing argument, and sorry to shock anyone.

Just voicing what is in the back of all our minds.

Peace to all beautiful entitees on this planet and happy travels on your light journey back to intelligent infinity.

Last edited by Luminari; 07-17-2009 at 10:10 AM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 10:14 AM   #13
drakishar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
A. If you answered Abortion for A, congratulations! You just aborted Ludwig Van Beethoven!

B. If you answered Abortion for B, again, congratulations! You just aborted Martin Luther King, Jr.

C. If you answered Abortion for C, YOU WIN THE GRAND PRIZE! You, my friend, have just aborted Jesus of Nazareth.
http://www.nd.edu/~observer/09151999/Viewpoint/2.html
That is BS ! The chance for that to happen is 1% top. But what happens in 99% of the cases are kids that grow up and end being rapist, murders, lazy etc.

I could say also :

A. If you answered Abortion for A, congratulations! You just aborted a murderer !

B. If you answered Abortion for B, again, congratulations! You just aborted a rapist, racist etc.

C. If you answered Abortion for C, YOU WIN THE GRAND PRIZE! You, my friend, have just aborted Lucifer.

How about that ?
drakishar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:22 PM   #14
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Sensationalist?
I chose the term mentally disturbed over mentally ill very carefully.
If you don't think that the stuff he called for in the OP was disturbing then I shudder to think what would be.
Anyone who calls for forced sterilization is disturbed, Indira included.

The issue here should be why is John Holdren Obamas top scientific czar though? And why are they not bringing up his past? Not the thread title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post

I think the title of this thread is wrong and somewhat sensationalist. There is no evidence for the assertion that he is mentally disturbed presented in the OP. Just a cold and detached mind at work with a different set of values to most people here.

Was it not Indira Ghandi was handing out radio's and other such incentives to women that got sterilized? Was she mentally disturbed ?

A..
Old 08-07-2009, 01:14 AM   #15
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Here is some more dirt that was dug up on this crack pot.

Top Obama Adviser Urged a ‘World of Zero Net Physical Growth’ in 1995 World Bank Publication
Wednesday, August 05, 2009
By Terence P. Jeffrey, Editor-in-Chief
http://www.cnsnews.com/public/conten...x?RsrcID=52080

(CNSNews.com) - A top White House adviser to President Barack Obama argued that mankind eventually must face up to the need for a “world of zero net physical growth” and “population limitation” in an essay he co-authored that was included in a 1995 book on environmentally “sustainable” economic activity published by the World Bank.

John P. Holdren, who is now director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, co-authored the essay with Paul Ehrlich and Gretchen Daily of the Center for Conservation Biology at Stanford. Ehrlich has been a well-known population control advocate since he authored the 1968 bestseller, “The Population Bomb,” in which he advocated zero population growth. At the time the 1995 essay was published, Holdren was a professor at the University of California.

The essay—“The Meaning of Sustainability: Biogeophysical Aspects”—was published in the first chapter of “Defining and Measuring Sustainability: The Biogeophysical Foundations,” a book published in 1995 by the World Bank. The book is available as a PDF on the World Bank’s Web site.

“We know for certain, for example, that: No form of material growth (including population growth) other than asymptotic growth, is sustainable,” wrote Holdren and his co-authors. “Many of the practices inadequately supporting today’s population of 5.5 billion people are unsustainable; and [a]t the sustainability limit, there will be a tradeoff between population and energy-matter throughput per person, hence, ultimately, between economic activity per person and well-being per person.

“This is enough,” Holdren and his co-authors continue, “to say quite a lot about what needs to be faced up to eventually (a world of zero net physical growth), what should be done now (change unsustainable practices, reduce excessive material consumption, slow down population growth), and what the penalty will be for postponing attention to population limitation (lower well-being per person).”

In the same essay, Holdren and his co-authors listed “excessive population growth” and “maldistribution of consumption and investment” as “driving forces” behind the ills that faced mankind. They listed “[r]educed disparities within and between countries” among “[r]equirements for sustainable improvements in well-being.”

Excessive population growth, they argued, is “a condition now prevailing almost everywhere.”

As for reducing disparities within and between countries, they wrote: “The large gaps between rich and poor that characterize income distribution within and between countries today are incompatible with social stability and with cooperative approaches to achieving environmental sustainability.”

Holdren struck a similar theme in “Human Ecology: Problems and Solutions,” a book he co-authored with Paul Ehrlich and Anne Ehrlich in 1973.

In that book, Holdren and his co-authors advocated “de-development” of the United States and redistributing wealth both within and among the world’s nations.

“A massive campaign must be launched to restore a high-quality environment in North America and to de-develop the United States,” Holdren and his co-authors wrote. “De-devolopment means bringing our economic system (especially patterns of consumption) into line with the realities of ecology and the global resource situation. Resources and energy must be diverted from frivolous and wasteful uses overdeveloped countries to filling the genuine needs of underdeveloped countries. This effort must be largely political, especially with regard to our overexploitation of world resources, but the campaign should be strongly supplemented by legal and boycott action against polluters and others whose activities damage the environment.

“The need for de-development presents our economists with a major challenge,” wrote Holdren and his co-authors. “They must design a stable, low-consumption economy in which there is a much more equitable distribution of wealth than the present one. Redistribution of wealth both within and among nations is absolutely essential, if a decent life is to be provided for every human being.”

As CNSNews.com has previously reported, Holdren and the Ehrlichs also called for “zero economic growth” in another book they co-authored, the 1977 “Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment.”

“It is by now abundantly clear that the GNP cannot grow forever. Why should it?” they wrote in that book. “Why should we not strive for zero economic growth (ZEG) as well as zero population growth?”
Old 08-09-2009, 08:05 PM   #16
no caste

The funny thing is, when you look at earth's resource consumption and who's over-using, it's NOT the populations that are typically targeted in birth control or eugenics programs.

Old 08-10-2009, 05:47 PM   #17
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the pic no caste. I wonder, could we also consider that a providence/karma chart?
Old 08-17-2009, 09:40 PM   #18
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Obama Science Advisor is Mentally Disturbed

Even the Washington Times is labeling this guy mad!

EDITORIAL: Obama's mad science adviser
Compulsory abortion and sterilization aren't youthful indiscretions

When it comes to having past views that should frighten every American citizen, Ezekiel Emanuel (see above editorial) has nothing on the president's "chief science adviser," John P. Holdren. The combination of Mr. Holdren with Dr. Emanuel should make the public seriously concerned with this administration's moral compass concerning care for the old and weak.

>|FULL ARTICLE|<
Old 08-18-2009, 03:09 AM   #19
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 05:01 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 07:31 AM   #20
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Obama Science Advisor is Mentally Disturbed

Here is Holdren being grilled over climate gate.
He was (not surprisingly) part of these emails that were leaked/hacked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGk70GtE_Dc
Old 12-07-2009, 07:38 AM   #21
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
Maybe we could take up a collection and send him a one way plane ticket to China!
and add to that
....where he should be promptly given a lobotomy, because he is a danger of humanity
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:02 AM   #22
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
and add to that
....where he should be promptly given a lobotomy, because he is a danger of humanity
I like the idea of work camps quite a bit, e.g. he could pick up litter. Vans could drop him and other idiots off in the AM, supervise, then back to the institution for observation and experiments at sundown. At least the menace to human societies would be removed.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote