Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-20-2009, 04:06 PM   #51
rfebres
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ex-Christian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaina View Post
yES thank you it does make sense I asked this on another forum and the reply was it means hu-man [simular] ,jesus did say do ye not know ye are God s in the making i believe ..thank you ....
He also said: "If you love thy brother, you love me"

not sure if those where the exact words.

Roland
rfebres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:18 PM   #52
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfebres View Post
He also said: "If you love thy brother, you love me"

not sure if those where the exact words.

Roland
I am so pleased i have got to wherr i am with this subject love thy brother ,
I still have a way to go ,and get a tightening in my stomach when i see people hurt each other with words ect .
I Studys islam for a while to see what it was all about and why so many revert ,again the essence is there but the love i didnt find ,like the words jesus spoke ..i am hoping the parabled get opened to me so i understand better but i am definetly growing in love for all ..
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 06:27 PM   #53
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Can some one tell me why jesus called himself Son of man ..this I am un sure of ..
I believe because he knew that there was a great danger that his name would be used to create another golden calf to worship, another "perfect God man" that the people could not follow only worship.

I believe Jesus greatest frustration during his mission was that no matter how simply and beautifully he explained reality, enlightenment, the people were not really ready at the time to understand it, including his apostles. He saw the suffering in the world, from his enlightened standpoint he saw clearly that the people we creating their own suffering by creating unconsciously from their own limited beliefs.

He tried to help people see through the matrix, see that if they just surrendered to the 'still small voice within' and truly knew who they were, they could move mountains, they could multiply the loaves, they could have abundance manifest for all life.

So I believe he called himself 'Son of man' to make it very clear to that generation, and to future generations, that he was indeed a human like you are, that he just remembered who he was as a spiritual Being, like you too can and ideally will remember who you are as a spiritual Being, as One with the Father consciousness within you, while still in embodiment.

Jesus was not son of Et's, was not created from "Jehovah's sperm" etc. Jesus was son of Joseph and Mary, but he remembered, that spiritually, he was Son of God, Son of the I AM and an individualization of his own I AM, of the Father within.

Jesus was Son of man who remembered he was Son of God, because he remembered that we are ALL Sons and Daughters of God.

And they crucified him because the prison guards had no desire for the people to awaken to their inner divinity, to who they really are, for if they did, the prison would no longer hold the prisoners and the prison wardens (PTB) would be out of a job and a energy source...
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:12 AM   #54
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
I believe because he knew that there was a great danger that his name would be used to create another golden calf to worship, another "perfect God man" that the people could not follow only worship.

I believe Jesus greatest frustration during his mission was that no matter how simply and beautifully he explained reality, enlightenment, the people were not really ready at the time to understand it, including his apostles. He saw the suffering in the world, from his enlightened standpoint he saw clearly that the people we creating their own suffering by creating unconsciously from their own limited beliefs.

He tried to help people see through the matrix, see that if they just surrendered to the 'still small voice within' and truly knew who they were, they could move mountains, they could multiply the loaves, they could have abundance manifest for all life.

So I believe he called himself 'Son of man' to make it very clear to that generation, and to future generations, that he was indeed a human like you are, that he just remembered who he was as a spiritual Being, like you too can and ideally will remember who you are as a spiritual Being, as One with the Father consciousness within you, while still in embodiment.

Jesus was not son of Et's, was not created from "Jehovah's sperm" etc. Jesus was son of Joseph and Mary, but he remembered, that spiritually, he was Son of God, Son of the I AM and an individualization of his own I AM, of the Father within.

Jesus was Son of man who remembered he was Son of God, because he remembered that we are ALL Sons and Daughters of God.

And they crucified him because the prison guards had no desire for the people to awaken to their inner divinity, to who they really are, for if they did, the prison would no longer hold the prisoners and the prison wardens (PTB) would be out of a job and a energy source...
yes ,very good explanation ,thank you
Old 12-21-2009, 12:48 AM   #55
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Jesus was Son of man who remembered he was Son of God, because he remembered that we are ALL Sons and Daughters of God...
Assuming Jesus even existed.
I think most likely his wisdom teaching was an amalgam of several teachers of the time, or that he's even an avatar for some group/sect, but I definitely agree with you on the message...

(Personally) I just feel it going against the grain to hear Jesus name put up all the time as if there's something worth salvaging from the bible that isn't already more crystal clear (untainted) in other places, ie. I don't really mind throwing Jesus out with the bible bathwater, because everything worth keeping in it was already said better beforehand (or even later).

Yet Jesus, or any other teacher/guru isn't necessary for people to come to the realisation of their own I AM, or all of our One-ness, eventually.

'Life' is our greatest teacher - that's the Creator's original 'Gospel', and it's freely avalable to all, by default.

Quote:
And they crucified him because the prison guards had no desire for the people to awaken to their inner divinity, to who they really are, for if they did, the prison would no longer hold the prisoners and the prison wardens (PTB) would be out of a job and a energy source.
Yes ...and of course there's also the other thing about the cruci-fiction being the 3 day death and resurrection of the sun at the winter solstice (today!) on the zodiacal cross...

...which also leads into a bit about the multiplying of loaves you mentioned. The story of the loaves and fishes is signifying the opposition of Virgo and Pisces.
Virgo with the wheat in her hand, for bread, opposite Pisces the two fishes.
Of course the earliest christian symbol was the fish, not the cross, as we entered the age of Pisces, and Jesus, the 'bread of life', was 'born of a virgin'.

Okay, I guess the 'bible' is interesting in that way...
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:02 PM   #56
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=100thmonkey;205665]Assuming Jesus even existed.
I think most likely his wisdom teaching was an amalgam of several teachers of the time, or that he's even an avatar for some group/sect, but I definitely agree with you on the message...

(Personally) I just feel it going against the grain to hear Jesus name put up all the time as if there's something worth salvaging from the bible that isn't already more crystal clear (untainted) in other places, ie. I don't really mind throwing Jesus out with the bible bathwater, because everything worth keeping in it was already said better beforehand (or even later).

Yet Jesus, or any other teacher/guru isn't necessary for people to come to the realisation of their own I AM, or all of our One-ness, eventually.

'Life' is our greatest teacher - that's the Creator's original 'Gospel', and it's freely avalable to all, by default.

Yes ...and of course there's also the other thing about the cruci-fiction being the 3 day death and resurrection of the sun at the winter solstice (today!) on the zodiacal cross...

...which also leads into a bit about the multiplying of loaves you mentioned. The story of the loaves and fishes is signifying the opposition of Virgo and Pisces.
Of course the earliest christian symbol was the fish, not the cross, as we entered the age of Pisces, and Jesus, the 'bread of life', was 'born of a virgin'.

Okay, I guess the 'bible' is interesting in that way...[/QUOT

what your thoughts on bible codes
Old 12-21-2009, 09:10 PM   #57
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Yeah, they made the part up about him being born of a virgin, but told the truth about everything else!!!! Yeah, really good understanding, shows great depth of insight.
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:20 PM   #58
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterose View Post
I too used to be a Christian. Without going into a lot of detail, lets say that I have been awakened, seeing that all religions are a construct of the Illuminati, as a method of control, and that the vast majority of people are fooled into thinking that what they are doing is pleasing to 'God' whoever that may be for that indvidual.

This was a very rude awakening for me, and for quite a while I floundered, feeling as if what I had seen as solid ground had been cut from under me. I'm still coming to terms with this and still floundering a bit, but I do believe that there is something, a Source, or Creator, but other than that I'm still trying to work everything else out. That's why I'm here on this forum!
I had this 2 years ago ,pm me i will tell you what happened if you like ..
it was very difficult at the time ,long story if it helps
Old 12-21-2009, 09:32 PM   #59
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Okay, I guess the 'bible' is interesting in that way...

I think your response here shows you`re being deeply confused soul.

beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:36 PM   #60
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Age Messiah View Post
Yeah, they made the part up about him being born of a virgin, but told the truth about everything else!!!! Yeah, really good understanding, shows great depth of insight.

Well I haven`t seen depth of your insight in your threads...When ever you tried to explain something ,you lost yourself in words . You think that you have seen all just because some being told you that she is cooking?!? ?!?
And you bought that???

I do not understand you at all , you do try to mock ones who are different
from you.

Why is that?

I also think you`re deeply confused soul.
It doesn`t mean you`re bad fellow,just confused.
Old 12-21-2009, 10:05 PM   #61
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
I do not understand you at all , you do try to mock ones who are different from you.
I am mocking the reasoning. If someone is a liar, they're a liar. If they lied about the virgin birth, they're liars about everything. It's just common sense.

Quote:
I also think you`re deeply confused soul.
It doesn`t mean you`re bad fellow,just confused.
I am the New Age Messiah.

A spiritual action hero, chosen, ready to reveal the true Goddess Spirit and end religion forever, and bring in a glorious New Age of light!!!
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:10 PM   #62
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If they lied about the virgin birth, they're liars about everything.

The virgin birth is truth. Take it or leave, love. I have a reliable source

Love,

Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:11 PM   #63
whiterose
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I had this 2 years ago ,pm me i will tell you what happened if you like ..
it was very difficult at the time ,long story if it helps
I would love to PM you and hear your story zaina, but at the moment I don't have the privelege of PM's
whiterose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:25 PM   #64
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, 100th Monkey, for sharing all this with us! I can't personally relate to this (as my family was never into the Bible, church, or religion - seeing them only as ways to control the masses.), but I can relate in what my partner has gone through growing up in, and with, the Jehovah's Witness religion.

Growing up into something like that must be SO hard, especially when you're young and are "indoctrined", so to speak, into what your parents (or one parent, in his case.) believe. The Jehovah's Witness religion, specifically, is obviously a cult (I believe all mainstream religions are.), as it flat-out tells a follower (the "flock", they're called in the Elders' handbook!) that they are NOT TO SPEAK to those who have been ex-communicated or don't believe in Jehovah. He sometimes goes MONTHS without speaking to his mother because she's not "allowed" - and they live five minutes away from us!

Religion, as I'm sure a few people said above, was created just to control the masses and instill fear in the populace - and to rip families and units apart! (It's the school of thought that, if you can separate someone from their unit, you can pick 'em off easier, you know?) The one TRUE religion is the relationship one has with their inner self - the opening up and blossoming of who we all really are. Once we all learn (as you have, as has my partner, and as have SO MANY PEOPLE!) to look INSIDE and not rely on others' indoctrinations, THAT'S when we'll truly be free!

As a slight aside, the word "religion" itself may come from the Latin "religore", which means "to tie fast". (http://www.religioustolerance.org/rel_defn.htm)

Thank you for finding the Light, my friend, and don't be afraid to let it shine brightly, for all to see!

<3
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:36 PM   #65
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I am mocking the reasoning. If someone is a liar, they're a liar. If they lied about the virgin birth, they're liars about everything. It's just common sense.

I am the New Age Messiah.

A spiritual action hero, chosen, ready to reveal the true Goddess Spirit and end religion forever, and bring in a glorious New Age of light!!!
Old 12-21-2009, 11:14 PM   #66
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Are any of us walking on water, multiplying loaves?

Not yet right.

Well the reality is that all of us have some truth and some untruth.

Some of the things each one of us believes to be true are not true. We're wrong about some of the things we believe.

Each person that we read their posts etc. also most likely has some understanding about something in this world that is more true than our current understanding of that thing.

Each one of us has pieces of the puzzle of truth and the puzzle of untruth.

So the key I believe is a) not to be attached to all of our pieces, some of them are false! b) Always be willing to come up higher. c) don't judge others beliefs, because while they are certainly wrong on some things, so are we. d) seek more than anything to be a Living example of what we believe more than a pusher of our mental beliefs.

For me, I have no doubt personally that Jesus Christ is an Ascended Master, and a part of the team that is working behind the scenes to raise up planet Earth.

I have no doubt that Jesus was born of Joseph and Mary and that Mary was PURE (which was later mistranslated to mean "virgin" because of the masochistic society we live in ~ if a woman is Pure then she's a virgin right? B.S. macho man).

I have no doubt that the churches have turned Jesus message, (which I suggest was the SAME kind of message as Gautama Buddha and many other mystics in our written histories, just told to a different culture at a different time), into worshiping the golden calf.

However, I know that virtually no one here will agree with all of my beliefs, and I also know that I don't have the full truth and that each person here has an understanding about at least one thing that I don't have... we each have pieces of the puzzle...

So I suggest we strive more than anything to BE Living examples of unconditional Love and understanding above all.

To me that indeed means challenging illusions when we see them, because that gives us all choice to come up higher, but it also means never labeling people as below us or good or bad based on their beliefs. Attacking people is truly attacking ourselves and contradicts most spiritual teachings we may be trying to follow.

We are all One, we are all children of the most high.

Some of us in this world are just more trapped in the illusion of separation than others (like the powers that be).

The Pure in Heart shall inherit the Earth, not those who chose the right mental belief system.

The greatest among us are the greatest servants of all, not because they are slaves to all, but because they awaken the greatness, the Divinity within All.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-21-2009 at 11:26 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:52 PM   #67
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterose View Post
I would love to PM you and hear your story zaina, but at the moment I don't have the privelege of PM's
I Proberly havent either ,I really not good with computers and having a little difficulty trying to find my post s to see my answers there has to be an easier way . if i get the courage i will post what i have to say just bare with me ...
Old 12-22-2009, 05:10 PM   #68
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

I have such anwakening that it just blew my mind ,dreams of moses shouting at me .I had converted to islam and been practicing 6 years to the best of my ability .the dreams was moses saying ,get out of this ,he would tell me to go to sites the next day which site and what to read .I did this .and it went on for a while .I was taken in my mind but awake to a sufi master and he just looked at me with out saying a thing i can describe is lounge chairs picture etc .but it was 40 to 50 year prior after seeing the picture of this man he was so much older than the man i met .
my husband was really cross and and worried at the time he thought i was loosing my mind .the dreams i had when on for a bout a month untill i had broken the trance that i was in and things became very clear in that time .i seem to have acess to what i wanted to know ,didnt realise at the time ,and was worried as to what was happening to me ..at the time i felt i was slipping and being stripped of all belief ,i hang on to jesus as i love him very much as a friend ,and i wont ever let him go ,no matter what ,but this was the short version of my awakening .
Old 12-23-2009, 03:59 AM   #69
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=zaina;206472]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post
[snipped]

[snipped]
Yes, it was "Life" that got me starting my clearing work. I'm very aggressive about it and I find that the being I fixated upon (as either negative or positive) yesterday is released tomorrow.

For example, the night before my next session I kept wanting to look at pictures of white roses and did not like the fact that they had thorny stems. What comes up in session the next day? That very same metaphor of a duality that has frustrated me for eons. Solved. Question: what will I "fixate" on next? Answer: whatever is ready to be cleared in my next session.

Uncollapsing from all these beings and images peels off another layer of the onion and brings me closer to the zero point where I was and knew I was connected and was/am the All-that-is. For some strange reason that makes it easier for me to be happy with my 3D existence too.- like a toddler who knows he has not lost his Mommy in the Department Store :-)
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 04:10 AM   #70
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have such anwakening that it just blew my mind ,dreams of moses shouting at me .I had converted to islam and been practicing 6 years to the best of my ability .the dreams was moses saying ,get out of this ,he would tell me to go to sites the next day which site and what to read .I did this .and it went on for a while .I was taken in my mind but awake to a sufi master and he just looked at me with out saying a thing i can describe is lounge chairs picture etc .but it was 40 to 50 year prior after seeing the picture of this man he was so much older than the man i met .
my husband was really cross and and worried at the time he thought i was loosing my mind .the dreams i had when on for a bout a month untill i had broken the trance that i was in and things became very clear in that time .i seem to have acess to what i wanted to know ,didnt realise at the time ,and was worried as to what was happening to me ..at the time i felt i was slipping and being stripped of all belief ,i hang on to jesus as i love him very much as a friend ,and i wont ever let him go ,no matter what ,but this was the short version of my awakening .
Hello Zania,

Are you familiar with Rupert Sheldrake's discovery or further elucidation of morphogenetic fields? This is more in the field of parapsychology (what one learns outside formal classroom study). It is another way of saying "group consciousness",and the group consciousness has a rulership.

In the case of religions the "ruler" may not always be the original teacher or guru, but another being that the group may unknowingly install.

This is why in the field of spirituality there is the frequent and constant admonition to "test the spirits". Does not the Bible also say the same?

best,
Gnosis
Old 12-23-2009, 04:14 AM   #71
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I am starting to realize (at last!) that if I have a lot of stuck attention on something or someone then it is most likely the creation or created and not the All-that-is Creator. Not a bad thing, as long as I recognize it as a stepping stone on my way back to Home Base :-)
Old 12-23-2009, 06:52 AM   #72
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

14Chakras, what does this mean:
Mary was PURE (which was later mistranslated to mean "virgin"

While it's true that there are what, 17 other crucified saviour stories (a book by that title) that parallel the tales attributed to jesus's... just what does "PURE" mean in this particular one about Mary of which you are devoted?... the son of Mary and Joseph (what about Joseph's purity - was he pure, does it matter? or just the woman Mary?_

In fact, what is so spectacular about the jesus story that has your devotion specifically affixed to "him"? vs the other stories? Why the fixation on the purity of woman?
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 10:45 AM   #73
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
what your thoughts on bible codes
Hmm, bible codes. Very interesting.
I used to be interested in them as proof the bible must be true. The only thing was I realised the bible god is bad whether the bible is true or not...
As for the codes themselves, I subscribed to (and still receive) the Bible Code Digest email newsletter.
I've noticed however that the codes they find, while interesting that they are so, supposedly, improbable, they are also not from one particular point of view, ie. they aren't an extended message from the author of the bible, whoever that might be. The code finders even explain that certain codes sound like they are from bible god, some are from a jewish perspective, or a christian perspective. Some are even from a buddhist perspective! ...and so on.

As a prophetic tool they don't seem to function that way. They are so obscure that they only really seem to fit after the fact.

Either way I don't see them proving the bible's claims about itself, because they also prove other religions claims about themselves...

So, yes they are interesting, but are they true, or just wishful interpretation? I don't know what to make of them, so I just have a look and kind of move on.

Oh, the other problem I have with them is the different translations that exist of the Old Testament. Whichever one they choose to use as the basis for their code searches has to be proved as the one true translation 'given by god' first... yet they use several, ie. NIV, Masoretic text, etc.
It's all too flawed of a process to trust...
...but still a fun phenomenon.

If you've ever watched "John Safran vs God" on telly you'll see him get codes out of Moby Dick though, and even from some song lyrics of a CD he had on hand...
Old 12-23-2009, 10:53 AM   #74
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I think your response here shows you`re being deeply confused soul.
Hello beren, I won't deny I'm deeply confused... Though now I'm confused about what I'm confused about here though...?
Did I get something wrong?
I'm all for being corrected if my facts are in error. I've lived long enough in error that I'm happy for the truth to continue to set me free...
Old 12-23-2009, 11:03 AM   #75
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...So I suggest we strive more than anything to BE Living examples of unconditional Love and understanding above all.

To me that indeed means challenging illusions when we see them, because that gives us all choice to come up higher, but it also means never labeling people as below us or good or bad based on their beliefs. Attacking people is truly attacking ourselves and contradicts most spiritual teachings we may be trying to follow...
14 Chakras, I'm sorry if I come across as confrontational. I would never assume my self better (ie. more worthy) than others and do admire your posts/threads in general.
I really agree with most everything you've said, except where I've specified...
I do have a brisk manner of speaking/typing though, it seems. I't's just because I'm trying to cut to the point /facts of a matter, yet don't intend anything personal (actually I'm currently at my parents house for holidays and am surrounded by Jesus paraphernalia on every wall, fridge, calendar, ornament and other objects... so it's been in my face a bit lately... )