Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-25-2008, 09:23 PM   #51
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Question Re: Why I don't have "hope", or "believe" in the "change" of Obama

Since Obama is a Muslim terrorist he should had choosen Osama, instead he choosed a Jewish zionist, so I guess I was wrong. Obama is a black jewish terrorist. Are Jewish communist ? Cause I forgot to add that to Obama.
When you get a tax incentive next year you have to send it back, otherwise you are going to have tainted hands. Is this post does not make sense to you join the club.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:31 PM   #52
msv
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why I don't have "hope", or "believe" in the "change" of Obama

If there is to be a revolution, it will be one brought on through spirit and acknowledgment of oneness, not brought on through hate and separation, at least not in my paradigm. If you were truly a Bodhisattva, you would know that.
msv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:45 AM   #53
bodhisattva
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by msv View Post
If there is to be a revolution, it will be one brought on through spirit and acknowledgment of oneness, not brought on through hate and separation, at least not in my paradigm. If you were truly a Bodhisattva, you would know that.
If you read my posts carefully, you would see that Bodhisattva is my Border Collies name. I am a SPIRITUAL WARRIOR, with Bodhisattva tendencies.
bodhisattva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:48 AM   #54
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

It's the dog that's typing then?
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 03:00 AM   #55
bodhisattva
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PodWORLD View Post
It's the dog that's typing then?
Of course PodWorld, you know how smart Border Collie's are don't you....I am just his assistant.
Old 11-26-2008, 03:25 AM   #56
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Not to believe in hope leaves you wide open to despair. You must believe that collectively "we" can make it better. One man is not where the focus should be. Instead we should look within for the guidance to make the world a better place. Dont focus on G Bush, B Clinton or B Obama. They are souls encompassing a physical body trying as we all do, to create themselves in some image they perceive themselves as.

Dont get to excited over it, after all, its just a game.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 03:27 AM   #57
bodhisattva
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hueyii View Post
Not to believe in hope leaves you wide open to despair. You must believe that collectively "we" can make it better. One man is not where the focus should be. Instead we should look within for the guidance to make the world a better place. Dont focus on G Bush, B Clinton or B Obama. They are souls encompassing a physical body trying as we all do, to create themselves in some image they perceive themselves as.

Dont get to excited over it, after all, its just a game.
I have hope in our constitution, and that is where my focus comes from.
Old 11-26-2008, 04:48 AM   #58
Lotus
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting perspectives here. Thermostats running high. Ping ponging back and forth. Love him, hate him.

Looking at the big picture many of us have deduced that the folks elected to run the show have long been actors beholden to the big boys pulling the strings behind the curtain.

Fascinating how Obama has stirred up such vitriol, just like Bush did, and Clinton did, and Regan did etc. etc.

At least we have a forum to vent.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 06:47 AM   #59
Squeptikal
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
Interesting perspectives here. Thermostats running high. Ping ponging back and forth. Love him, hate him.

Looking at the big picture many of us have deduced that the folks elected to run the show have long been actors beholden to the big boys pulling the strings behind the curtain.

Fascinating how Obama has stirred up such vitriol, just like Bush did, and Clinton did, and Regan did etc. etc.

At least we have a forum to vent.
There seems wayyyy more energy devoted to the TV show and less to interpretation of the TV show. I like Mr. St. Clair's perspective but I don't share his prognosis.

And, having McCain instead of Obama would make about as much difference as raising the sea level by crying into the ocean. I, for one, am thoroughly enjoying these interesting times.
Squeptikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 12:50 AM   #60
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Since Obama is a Muslim terrorist he should had choosen Osama, instead he choosed a Jewish zionist, so I guess I was wrong. Obama is a black jewish terrorist. Are Jewish communist ? Cause I forgot to add that to Obama.
When you get a tax incentive next year you have to send it back, otherwise you are going to have tainted hands. Is this post does not make sense to you join the club.
---

Hey there, wondering where you fished all this important stuff from? I mean, wow, it's terrific stuff.

RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote