Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 01:16 AM   #1801
olgraybear
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Confusing again right? The PLFs are controlled and programmed directly from each primary facility using them, it would not surprise anyone knowing these were monitored by the originators of such technology. I tried to sketch one of the OPI Greys that frequented Peasemore. There are several differing Grey races, some benign some totally indifferent, some used by other races. The greys as many know have an ability to control the human mind in close proximity, for good and not so good intent.

Barry
I'm gonna take a stab -
They are gonna use the trains moving the PLF's and use the Grey's to control the human mind.

With them on trains, they would be out of view and range of the public but then they could be moved in mass. ?

Last edited by olgraybear; 10-04-2009 at 02:42 AM.
Old 10-06-2009, 04:47 AM   #1802
olgraybear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
no cheat sheets no, sorry, whilst I'm at it, hows about 'cat-among-the-pigeons'..............you have all heard about the fema camps and those railroad cars allegedly filled with restraining devices.....well what IF these were NOT for whom everyone thinks, the public at large?........what if they are for someone or something else?

Barry

The Rex 84 Program was established on the reasoning that if a mass exodus of illegal aliens crossed the Mexican/US border, they would be quickly rounded up and detained in detention centers by FEMA. Rex 84 allowed many military bases to be closed down and to be turned into prisons.

Operation Cable Splicer and Garden Plot are the two sub programs which will be implemented once the Rex 84 program is initiated for its proper purpose. Garden Plot is the program to control the population. Cable Splicer is the program for an orderly takeover of the state and local governments by the federal government. FEMA is the executive arm of the coming police state and thus will head up all operations. The Presidential Executive Orders already listed on the Federal Register also are part of the legal framework for this operation.
There is suspected between 600 - 800 concentration camps in the U.S. alone.

http://www.greaterthings.com/News/federal_police.htm

'Federal Police' Badges Ready
FEMA & GSA Preparing for Martial Law

Compare triangle logo in center of left badge with Canada's Disaster Relocation Routes road sign

Reported site for U.N. stored vehicles

http://www.greaterthings.com/News/UN_vehicles.htm
Old 10-06-2009, 11:01 PM   #1803
olgraybear
Avalon Senior Member

Along with the Fema Camps, this attorney in California is challenging Obama
on his legal citizen ship and information in regards to the purpose of the camps.
Supposedly their use would be described as to contain the swine flu coming into
the U.S.
Article posted in the Washington Post.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...0503819_3.html
Old 10-06-2009, 11:50 PM   #1804
olgraybear
Avalon Senior Member

I am very concerned on the bombing of the moon with
the excuse of looking for water.

I look at it as what for, who or what are they trying
to eliminate and hide?

Anybody else have any thoughts?
Old 10-07-2009, 04:46 AM   #1805
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by olgraybear View Post
I am very concerned on the bombing of the moon with
the excuse of looking for water.

I look at it as what for, who or what are they trying
to eliminate and hide?

Anybody else have any thoughts?
olgraybear, here's a thread about it -
Save the Moon...Missile to reach the Moon on the 9th October!!
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...highlight=moon

I checked your Washington Post link. Kind of funny how she organized the borscht riot in preschool.
Old 10-09-2009, 12:58 AM   #1806
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

back on my feet, just about, will resume here asap, thankyou for your patience
Barry
Old 10-09-2009, 02:52 AM   #1807
olgraybear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
back on my feet, just about, will resume here asap, thankyou for your patience
Barry
OOORAH....
Almost time to dance

its very good to hear that your feeling better...
glad your back.

Old 10-09-2009, 02:38 PM   #1808
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

My dancing days were long ago but thankyou for kind words Mike, just looking back thru thread and seeing where I should begin. I have to plan carefully as these being my final disclosures, then I step back out of view and the World can then forget me, as I wish not to post too much data as wish to save that for the interview with Mel over at Veritas Show. Then I promise to open quite a few cans of worms and give tptb a few bloody headaches LOL.
Barry
Old 10-09-2009, 03:48 PM   #1809
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

I've just checked my inbox and seems I now have only 1 message, bit odd, so if anyone sent me a PM and its not been replied to please resend, thanks

Barry
Old 10-09-2009, 05:38 PM   #1810
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
I've just checked my inbox and seems I now have only 1 message, bit odd, so if anyone sent me a PM and its not been replied to please resend, thanks
While it seems a bit surprising... I wonder.

I have given thought to ask, or comment to you about a couple of puzzling past events in a "PM".

While putting thoughts in a row, it occurred to me that, anyone charged with looking for things too "close to home" could probably read private messages as easily as posts. I had also given thought to emailing a few people about them, but came to the same conclusion. Given that, I decided the risk was the same no matter how the matter was presented.

As the matter involves someone besides myself, the only way I can think of, risks making the subject matter "generic" beyond value, but I will try here anyway.

Time frame: mid 70's
Many bases in the US were busy receiving "former POW's" and such from the SE Asia. The standard reception for most of them was typically some kind of medical facility.

A medical officer at one of these found himself transferred to another facility completely separate from the main hospital, his usual duty point. They began receiving some of the worst cases, those suffering extreme mental conditions, usually with associated physical symptoms.

Where it gets strange:
Many of these patiens would later be sent out, no record of their treatment, or later destinations could he find. I can remember still how upset he was over some of these patient's mental condition. I remember him saying, "God Fred, I swear some of the poor guys were no longer human!"

Now, to be clear, he was referring to their mental state; and there were quite a few genuine POW's who did come back, that way. But...

After many months of this duty, the guy was re-assigned to the regular hospital facility. When he got curious he found:
  • No record of his re-assignment to, or from said facility.
  • No record of any of the patients.
  • No record the facility ever existed.
His CO didn't even wonder where he'd been for 6 months. Odd, since he obviously should have reported for duty, but didn't.

20 years later (yes, finally), while reading various things, I heard a small "click" in me brain:
I wonder if, and how many of these supposed POW's might have actually come from "places" run by the US Mil. in ... say... Thailand?

Odd, because normally the military is very keen on medical records, and such. Odd they never came thru a place that never existed.

Anyway, possibly too generic to be of use, but thought I'd type it out,

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Old 10-09-2009, 06:17 PM   #1811
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Fred, reading thru that I'm not surprised at all, cannot comment on that specifically but its par for the course and know of several similar instances. Many ops and indeed units go 'deep black' and disappear off the face of the earth, accountability, deniability, secrecy of the ops in question regularly remove ops, units and occasionally facilities too from the papertrails.
Barry
Old 10-09-2009, 06:45 PM   #1812
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Barry
But of course! I asked a forbidden question!
Should I retype it or can you guess what I'd be asking about myself?
(I've only asked this question about a dozen times over the past few years to you and lads. I swear I'm gonna take you guys out and get you drunk!)
BTW - that particular question is also missing from my computer also. Dang they're good! I'd say they can't take it from my mind, but I'll hold my tongue there! lol

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 10-09-2009 at 06:51 PM.
Old 10-10-2009, 06:35 AM   #1813
olgraybear
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Barry,

Would there be any chance that you might be making a trip
to the U.S. in the future?
Old 10-10-2009, 06:14 PM   #1814
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
But of course! I asked a forbidden question!
Should I retype it or can you guess what I'd be asking about myself?
(I've only asked this question about a dozen times over the past few years to you and lads. I swear I'm gonna take you guys out and get you drunk!)
BTW - that particular question is also missing from my computer also. Dang they're good! I'd say they can't take it from my mind, but I'll hold my tongue there! lol
LOL Go on, be a devil and resend Kari

Barry
Old 10-10-2009, 06:15 PM   #1815
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hey Barry,

Would there be any chance that you might be making a trip
to the U.S. in the future?
Hi Mike, never say never, who knows where I might be in the future

Barry
Old 10-14-2009, 10:49 PM   #1816
olgraybear
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Barry,

I sent you a PM..

Hope you got it.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:02 AM   #1817
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Not received as yet Mike
Old 10-15-2009, 01:33 PM   #1818
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

The reason this thread is slow moving, besides my recent minor stroke is, recall a question posed a while back re Cyber stalking, IP shunting and keylogging?
As long as I remain a victim of these its pointless posting data here in detail.

FYI..........an email which I found quite funny.................

Re: Casbolt Clone‏
Sent: 15 October 2009 09:28:18
To: cosmicrfgroup (cosmicrf@hotmail.com)
3 attachments | Download all attachments (148.8 KB)
alientrea...jpg (30.0 KB), reptilian...jpg (89.5 KB), reptilian...jpg (29.3 KB)

Thanks, James, no doubt it will now be read by millions of netizens!! Notice, also, that Barry is still active with his 'Watcher' ID. By the way, Barry had also written to me saying that he thinks Bordon and the boys at MJ-12 are going to clone him also!! No, sorry, Barry, you were put out to graze long ago - so, no chance mate!! However, it looks like St Anthony's son, Daniel, is next on the list, but not if I can help it!! In this respect, I've been trying to get him to come to India where its relatively safer. UK, I'm afraid, is now the stronghold of Satan's kingdom on earth and its virtually impossible for anyone now to practice their spirituality without being arrested or put in the nut-house.
Yours in the battle for planet earth,
Rev Dr Anthony G. Pike (UK)
Cosmic Research Foundation
Markapur, A.P. 523316, India
E-Mail cosmicrf@hotmail.com
Tel 91-8596-224312/9959-684635
Date 15th Oct 2009

To: cosmicrf@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Casbolt Clone
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 14:15:45 +0100

Too funny Anthony, you've got a great way with words! I've posted this on page 11 of the thread http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...d.php?p=177735.

I GET COPIES OF PIKE's EMAILS TOO, JUST TO CLARIFY
Barry

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 10-15-2009 at 05:32 PM.
Old 10-15-2009, 02:41 PM   #1819
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Watcher - Sorry to hear about your stroke

When you say you posted that Indian email on the Casbolt thread, ... it makes me wonder who's who. It speaks to cyber meddling for me too. Emails seem to have gone astray in my efforts to correspond with James. I'll try to sort it out with James, but ... do you have access to each others' user names here and post on each others' behalf? Are you the same guy? ...
Old 10-15-2009, 02:50 PM   #1820
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm gonna take a stab -
They are gonna use the trains moving the PLF's and use the Grey's to control the human mind.

With them on trains, they would be out of view and range of the public but then they could be moved in mass. ?
A classic Trojan Horse tactic-

Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1985 Central America- 9 years old

Two reptilian lifeforms ( tall wearing some kind of robes ) walk down a ramp from a circular shaped craft. They are met by military officers from the base with me in the background. Small Grey type beings wheel carts of hardware down the ramp and these are taken to a small buliding to the left of the camp by military personnel.
Note- treaties are occuring all the time but every ten years or so, the main ones happen. This is because technology is given to the human governments in stages. As levels of ET hardware are mastered by humans, so the next level is handed over. It took until 1988 to master the technology handed over in this treaty and many of the tests were done in Berkshire at this time.
Once the hardware is all set up in this building, children and adults are taken in for tests. I am one of the children and this equipment is able to manipulate time, space and DNA in more of advanced way than before. This is the beginning of the FALLOW-RIGHT cloning and super-soldier program. Much of the hardware centers around 'over-self' technology
This hardware is somehow able to divide one being into more than one cloned body for a limited period of time, to enable them to be in more than one place at a time. This causes time/space paradoxes that must be closely monitered and corrected with advanced quantum computers. Again this tech can only be used up to the age of thirty in a subject. Existing in more than one timeline ( in one dimension ) after this age can cause serious problems. As mentioned before, all memories must be combined into one timeline in the individual for them to operate as a whole being.
The over-self hardware in this buildings is a set of several metal rings that float in the air. The person stands in the middle of the rings and the rings are activated. The individual then comes in three or more seperate areas of the facility at the same time. Now there are three physical versions of the person who go about their business. The 'over-self' of the multiples moniters all of them now. The over-self exists beyond time and space and can do this wothout going insane. The mulitples cannot see, commuinicate or touch each other while in seperate bodies. This would be very dangerous. When the designated time period is up, the cloned bodies go into a coma as the original body 'pulls back' the seperate selvs into one body. There have been problems in the past when the cloned bodies have taken on a life of their own and tried to pull the EM fields of the original into their body at the end of the time limit, instead of the other way around. This causes the risk of 'rips' in the fabric of time and space itself.
Scientific Note: The over-self multiples are completely different from cloned brothers or sisters who are seperate beings with seperate over-selves.

Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings Brother

Solution to the problem of CovOps being on alert recently after clone went rogue-

The 1985 Central American treaty was another massive double-cross. While the OverSelf hardware saved countless lives in blackops, it opened us up for a Trojan Horse.
Namely dying entities from various extra-terrestrial races downloaded themselves into the cloned OverSelf bodies just before the time expired, hence the clone didn't shut down and took on a life of it's own.
Now we'll have one of these beings in custody telling everyone he is Michael Prince and convinced this is the case. There is only one Michael Prince and that is me.
As usual, simply come up behind the entities timetrack, delete my memories from his fields- thereby pulling up his authentic timetrack, and everyone will know exactly who and what he is- including the entity itself. I hope this helps to clear up the confusion regarding this recent event.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 10-15-2009, 02:55 PM   #1821
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

[[/B]
Quote:
My dancing days were long ago but thankyou for kind words Mike, just looking back thru thread and seeing where I should begin. I have to plan carefully as these being my final disclosures, then I step back out of view and the World can then forget me, as I wish not to post too much data as wish to save that for the interview with Mel over at Veritas Show. Then I promise to open quite a few cans of worms and give tptb a few bloody headaches LOL.
Barry
I look forward to it. Glad you are feeling better Barry

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 10-15-2009, 04:44 PM   #1822
olgraybear
Avalon Senior Member

Greeting to you too James.

Remember that when one feels their at the end of their rope,
tie a knot and hang on,
Old 10-15-2009, 05:30 PM   #1823
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Watcher - Sorry to hear about your stroke

When you say you posted that Indian email on the Casbolt thread, ... it makes me wonder who's who. It speaks to cyber meddling for me too. Emails seem to have gone astray in my efforts to correspond with James. I'll try to sort it out with James, but ... do you have access to each others' user names here and post on each others' behalf? Are you the same guy? ...
Hi there, it works this way, James and I are different individuals, vastly different. As James thread is in my sub forum here I have access to it just like everyone else, but I also have mod powers too, just in case. I cannot of course access his emails or PMs just as James cannot access mine. The stalking, keylogging and shunting I refer to is about a small but powerful group of people trying to target and intimidate me. Its not going to work.
Barry
Old 10-15-2009, 05:31 PM   #1824
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
[[/B]

I look forward to it. Glad you are feeling better Barry
Takes more than a stroke to knock this old guy down James
Barry
Old 10-15-2009, 06:11 PM   #1825
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi there, it works this way, James and I are different individuals, vastly different. As James thread is in my sub forum here I have access to it just like everyone else, but I also have mod powers too, just in case. I cannot of course access his emails or PMs just as James cannot access mine. The stalking, keylogging and shunting I refer to is about a small but powerful group of people trying to target and intimidate me. Its not going to work.
Barry
Thanks for the technical explanation. It makes sense. I just wanted also to ask my stupid question outright re identities. It's never otherwise occurred to me that you and James are the same person. These technical problems are irritating!! - and a big part of issues IMO with respect to artificial intelligence (maybe) and security algorithms on the net.
Closed Thread