Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 03:43 PM   #1726
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Barry, Welcome back mate
Old 09-21-2009, 04:23 PM   #1727
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Good to see you back Barry!
Thankyou Jacqui, appreciate the warm welcome, Barry
Old 09-21-2009, 04:25 PM   #1728
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
lol. Need some of that energy back? lol

LOL sure do, need all the help i can get these days LOL

Barry
Old 09-21-2009, 04:26 PM   #1729
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Barry, Welcome back mate
Thanks, btw I have to respond with some data I believe from a while back, let me go thru my papers and see what I got OK?

Barry
Old 09-21-2009, 04:27 PM   #1730
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWIFT View Post
Dear The Watcher,

1. How can you make contact with a e.t and where is it written in offfical documents which have not been tampered with that ETs are real?

2. When will discloure happen or is it a pipedream?

3. Have we already got the technology to give everyone free energy or is it another pipedream?

4. When Bill & Kerry do the conferences does it generate more support for disclousre or not.

5. Is humanity been taken over by human cloning industries or is that another pipedream

Peace, Love and Freedom,
SWIFT
Its Barry, please, will answer these a bit later on this evening if thats ok?

Barry
Old 09-21-2009, 05:17 PM   #1731
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
LOL sure do, need all the help i can get these days LOL

Barry
Old 09-21-2009, 11:20 PM   #1732
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

The new avatar has a relevance as you all will see as time goes on, it is a 1983 photograph. I chose it as it depicts a certain change in my life as i became an integral part of something at that time.

Barry
Old 09-21-2009, 11:22 PM   #1733
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Barry;
I was unable to post here the last many months, which I have now rectified. During my "lurking period" I did read some 40+ pages of this thread, and then dug up a 160 page PDF of earlier writings. (Hey when I get curious, I leap down the rabbit hole)

I'm glad to see you have some ***** back and are, once again, posting.

Best wishes,
Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Old 09-21-2009, 11:24 PM   #1734
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Anytime you are ready Barry is good for me mate.

Take care

Quote:
Thanks, btw I have to respond with some data I believe from a while back, let me go thru my papers and see what I got OK?

Barry
Old 09-22-2009, 06:29 PM   #1735
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

disclosure

would it be about the fact that UFO's exist? Or about Government conspiracies? Military Abductions. All of it?

If it's about UFO's. Since there seems to be some evidence that points to ET's having been among us in ancient times. Is it for them to try and regain the ability to live freely on this planet with us again?
Old 09-22-2009, 09:52 PM   #1736
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

I'd better make it clear here so people do not think I'm neglecting my duties here. My time is limited somewhat due to health problems, my system shuts down several times a day, its getting worse but I can manage within those times. So please forgive me if I am VERY slow at responding/posting OK? I will not forget to respond but will have to take time over this. Better than nothing I hope you will agree. Thankyou for your understanding and patience.

Barry
Old 09-23-2009, 05:45 AM   #1737
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

wonder if you could improve your health if you were able to hold a certain "item"
Maybe it's just me, but I've notice a decline since it was taken away.
Just a thought.
Old 09-23-2009, 12:20 PM   #1738
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Its been suggested I do not write in red, OK, sorry if it offended anyone. Maybe Kari, maybe not. That item is beyond reach at this time. As for disclosures, in general, will post my thoughts on this shortly. As for those two threads that were moved, before I get a broadside from anyone, NO I did NOT move the new thread from Lisa, another mod or admin must have, I only moved Kari's thread to general after seeing the first one go. After all neither actually belonged in here as not whistleblowers per se. Many might like to see the back of me, and they will once I have posted my final disclosures. Then and only then can The Watcher rest his Voice (hehe play on words eh?)

Barry
Old 09-23-2009, 01:28 PM   #1739
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWIFT View Post
Dear The Watcher,

1. How can you make contact with a e.t and where is it written in offfical documents which have not been tampered with that ETs are real?

2. When will discloure happen or is it a pipedream?

3. Have we already got the technology to give everyone free energy or is it another pipedream?

4. When Bill & Kerry do the conferences does it generate more support for disclousre or not.

5. Is humanity been taken over by human cloning industries or is that another pipedream

Peace, Love and Freedom,
SWIFT
My apologies for lateness in responding, but here goes..........
1: This area of contact is a quicksand with many diverse angles, if you are talking about ordinary people making contact, I presume open contact in the way Dr Greer states often? Many eyes watch this planet constantly, OPI or if you prefer the term ETI I'm sure know how many good honest open minded individuals seek friendly interaction with them. Personally I do not give any credence to those claiming contact via channeling, I'm sorry if this pees a lot of people off but quite honestly there is little if any evidence such contact exists, FPP types or gullible types being duped accounts for much of this. The contact of the sort Dr Greer claims may or may not be a reality, whom am I to say as never witnessed one of his events. OPI/ETI know whom is ready for such interaction and they will initiate I'm sure in whatever fashion or mode they seem necessary.

2: Disclosure is already happening but no one is paying attention. Outside of, lets call it this 'environment', that is the forums, the researchers, whistleblowers, conferences etc etc, our disclosure 'environment', outside of this the media and society in general are far too busy with their lives, their bubbles to even acknowledge our 'environment'. Youtube is a great source of getting the message of our 'environment' out there but have you seen anyone making a big hoohar over the many disclosures by top names at conferences? Its not headline news, its not on major news tv channels, no cutting edge reporting progs on tv highlighting these events. Society just could not care as it does not impinge on their bubble. One or two nations governments have openly 'disclosed' but they went right over the heads of society, the media briefly whispered it then all was forgotten. The ONLY way society as a whole will stop looking inwards within their bubbles and notice whats happening with our 'environment' is for several primary nations governments to publicly announce the first level of disclosure at the same time and with top media in attendance, televised globally. Disclosure is like a thief in the night, no one sees him.

3: I believe, I HOPE such energy is available albeit kept under wraps, hoping one day the secrecy and lies will melt away and actually help this planet and all of us for a better cleaner safer future.

4: It generates more support for Camelot and those same individuals whom are within the Camelot circuit only.

5: Thats a very big can of worms, do not believe all you hear or read about cloning, it is not as widespread as many might like to make you think it is

Hoping this has helped, regards, Barry

P.S. There are many such official documents but they are kept hidden
Old 09-24-2009, 01:51 PM   #1740
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Hi Barry,

Thankyou my son and now that's a man who delivers the goods.
Yes we need more straight shooters in the discloures and I tend to agree with many aspects of your answers.

Old wiseman told me once in a very old gentlmens club in London , the world is not what it seems and the true secrets of the universe is staring you in the face we choose not to look.

When I asked are UFOs real the wiseman said are birds, planes and humans real.

Those people hear, see and smell everything.

Peace, freedom and Love,
SWIFTY
Old 09-24-2009, 06:29 PM   #1741
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
Barry;
I was unable to post here the last many months, which I have now rectified. During my "lurking period" I did read some 40+ pages of this thread, and then dug up a 160 page PDF of earlier writings. (Hey when I get curious, I leap down the rabbit hole)

I'm glad to see you have some ***** back and are, once again, posting.

Best wishes,
Fred
Appreciate your kind words Fred, as long as health allows I will remain, lots of 'goodies' to divulge

Barry
Old 09-26-2009, 01:45 AM   #1742
olgraybear
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Barry,

I have a curious question in regards to the presence of OPI/ETI,
whats the potential of them walking among us (humans) and
with their advanced Psi levels control their appearance in our minds
that we don't see their true appearance, just a projected image?

Good to talk to you,
M
Old 09-26-2009, 01:56 PM   #1743
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by olgraybear View Post
Hey Barry,

I have a curious question in regards to the presence of OPI/ETI,
whats the potential of them walking among us (humans) and
with their advanced Psi levels control their appearance in our minds
that we don't see their true appearance, just a projected image?

Good to talk to you,
M
No doubts whatsover, they walk among us quite freely

Barry
Old 09-26-2009, 01:58 PM   #1744
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

These are some of the areas I will be posting on and will form my final set of disclosures, these I shall post at the Manticore forum as well................

ULTIMATE/FINAL DISCLOSURE TOPICS THE WATCHER 2009

Watch the new breed of whistleblowers, bring in the 'experts'
Stargate technologies.......Iran/Iraq
Stagecraft and use of PLFs in false flags
Dugway Proving ground
OPI controls, the good and not so good
Hybrids, those working with benign ETI
The 5 and DNA linked artefacts, planet shields and destroyers
Scaremongering re vaccines
5992nd Psi-Ops Unit and Operation 'Mountain Haze'
The public indoctrination program
Behind the official face of Pine Gap
Busting the myths, Thomas Castello re Dulce
Busting the myths, Majestic
Opening the doors on UK/US/Canada run Genetics program
Cold war ARV (advanced remote viewing) from Peasemore and linked facilities
Past/Future ARV from Peasemore facility
Instances of remote influencing experienced
ETI crash retrievals carried out by 5992nd Unit
NSA/CIA/MI5/MOSSAD hit squads
MILABs from the inside
The secret history of THE VOICE

Barry
Old 09-26-2009, 02:22 PM   #1745
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

I know the Star Gate program here was code name for the Psi-Spi/ARV program for the military use here in the United States.
So would the Star Gate program for Iraq and Iran be a simular program?
Using enhanced and trained individuals for Psi and RV programs?
Old 09-26-2009, 04:29 PM   #1746
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
These are some of the areas I will be posting on...
Well then, with just a quick scan of the list, let me be the first to congratulate you on your pending immortality!

I am sure that all of us with similar aspirations, wish you the best.
"A pint to your good health!"

A bit of synchronicity in my reading occurred, so I thought I'd ask;
Quote:
do not believe all you hear or read about cloning, it is not as widespread as many might like to make you think it is
Alex Collier spoke of an inherent problem trying to keep manufactured life alive. If you draw "a wide string" around the subject of PLF's clones, and such then you come to the question of just how they are kept "animated". Whether it's a question of religion, science or whatever, I can't help but wondering;

What free soul in this creation would willingly inhabit such a monstrosity?

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Old 09-26-2009, 06:40 PM   #1747
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
I know the Star Gate program here was code name for the Psi-Spi/ARV program for the military use here in the United States.
So would the Star Gate program for Iraq and Iran be a simular program?
Using enhanced and trained individuals for Psi and RV programs?
Actually I was referring to the gate technologies that exist in that part of the World, shortly after the first gulf war I began detailing why the coalition troops were ordered to specific locations and the reasons behind the invasion of Iraq, not just about the oil. What we refer to as a 'gate' exists in both countries, linked. Obviously the US wanted this, want control of the region, nigh impossible task with Iran but that will not deter the ongoing surveillance of that country. Israel knows of the technologies there also and Mossad have tried every trick in the book in order to gain access to the 'gate'.

Barry
Old 09-26-2009, 06:46 PM   #1748
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
Well then, with just a quick scan of the list, let me be the first to congratulate you on your pending immortality!

I am sure that all of us with similar aspirations, wish you the best.
"A pint to your good health!"

A bit of synchronicity in my reading occurred, so I thought I'd ask;Alex Collier spoke of an inherent problem trying to keep manufactured life alive. If you draw "a wide string" around the subject of PLF's clones, and such then you come to the question of just how they are kept "animated". Whether it's a question of religion, science or whatever, I can't help but wondering;

What free soul in this creation would willingly inhabit such a monstrosity?
LOL I've no wish for immortality, besides I think the crosshairs just might centre upon me once I have openly disclosed several of those topics, a few would rather I kept my mouth shut about those LOL. The PLF clones are more of a hive mentality, are programmed for specific tasking and have no free thought as such. ETI technologies helped create and program them. I was informed by my superior at the time that the drones have a limited shelf life but did not elaborate, more the way the Military treat them as just another piece of kit I would assume. The question of them having souls never entered my mind, I will ponder on that area............

Barry
Old 09-27-2009, 12:37 AM   #1749
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The 5 and DNA linked artefacts, planet shields and destroyers
Think they'll really let this one out of the bag? I get hushed up every time I even so much as THINK of a question about it!

Quote:
MILABs from the inside
5 years of digging and searching and hitting nothing but brick walls, makes me believe this will never be allowed either.
Old 09-27-2009, 02:58 AM   #1750
olgraybear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Actually I was referring to the gate technologies that exist in that part of the World, shortly after the first gulf war I began detailing why the coalition troops were ordered to specific locations and the reasons behind the invasion of Iraq, not just about the oil. What we refer to as a 'gate' exists in both countries, linked. Obviously the US wanted this, want control of the region, nigh impossible task with Iran but that will not deter the ongoing surveillance of that country. Israel knows of the technologies there also and Mossad have tried every trick in the book in order to gain access to the 'gate'.

Barry
Does every country have a stargate?,

How many could actually be here?
Closed Thread