Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-03-2010, 05:09 PM   #1
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Red Ice Radio - Nigel Kerner - Pt 1 - Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls

There is a new video from Red Ice, the sound is a bit chopy but the content interesting

This is the first part of 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJr5KvNS9cM

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 05:20 PM   #2
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Red Ice Radio - Nigel Kerner - Pt 1 - Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls

The Harvestors are the Ancient Greys still in League with what got Them in Trouble in the first place. Namely a group of "Fallen" Interdimensionals if You will...

The Moderns are the Ones that crashed in '47 and are currently attempting to break free of that previous "Influence".

The Futures have broken free and are interracting with both the Ancients and the Moderns so as to clear Them and correct some Issues.

Trippy I know but what Ya goonna do with a Time Traveling Race ? I mean seriously - It's gotta be Wierd just to be Truthful. Yeah I know how that sounds, but the Greys are really stranger than fiction...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 05:33 PM   #3
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Red Ice Radio - Nigel Kerner - Pt 1 - Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls

I love your Avatar! what does it mean to you?

Love
Old 03-03-2010, 05:58 PM   #4
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Red Ice Radio - Nigel Kerner - Pt 1 - Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls

Well - There are 12 6s in It if You really look. The Singularity (Or Construct of It at least) spinning in the Middle. 12 6s signify the experience-able 12 Dimensions of Base 6 Harmonic Creation and the Singularity spinning in the Middle signifying the Path within...

Additionally - The Singularity spinning in the Middle represents the construct of the Alep(h(22)) - Alpha / Omega - Mother / Father - Is-ness - First Source and Center of All Things. The First Level Experiencer if You will...

Old 03-03-2010, 06:05 PM   #5
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Red Ice Radio - Nigel Kerner - Pt 1 - Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls

Thank you
Old 03-03-2010, 06:11 PM   #6
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercuriel View Post
The Harvestors are the Ancient Greys still in League with what got Them in Trouble in the first place. Namely a group of "Fallen" Interdimensionals if You will...

The Moderns are the Ones that crashed in '47 and are currently attempting to break free of that previous "Influence".

The Futures have broken free and are interracting with both the Ancients and the Moderns so as to clear Them and correct some Issues.

Trippy I know but what Ya goonna do with a Time Traveling Race ? I mean seriously - It's gotta be Wierd just to be Truthful. Yeah I know how that sounds, but the Greys are really stranger than fiction...

Mercuriel,
I am in no way doubting what You post, but.
That but boils down to it either been opinion or proveable.
Can You further validate your quotes , or is it opinion based on personal insights.
I have viewed other times myself, but it's in a dreamlike none physical mode, otherwise I would have gathered up some antiques.
hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:24 PM   #7
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Well - I RV (Remote View) as do others.

That said - This seems to be a consensus of alot of RV'ers I've come across. At least those of Us that have tried to sense perceive the Greys and the story from Their side.

Its logical to asume that It always depends from what aspect any Issue is approached. Now, not to be sympathetic in either way but rather to attempt to approach the Issue from a "first/prior question/cause" type of perspective.

What is meant is this...

"What occurred with the Greys that caused or affected/effected Them to be as They are ?"

When They're RV'ed in this perspective - The variations/factions as I've detailed above seem to filter out for Me at least.

Now is that provable ? Unless You're RV'ing - Not likely. That said - If We ever do get Disclosure - You'll likely want to buy Me a Whisky. If not - Owell - Just keep it in Mind..

Old 03-03-2010, 06:57 PM   #8
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

My 5 cents

Ashayana Deane in her Voyagers I says that the greys looked once like us but in a parallel system

They made one too many genetic experiments and one to many wormhole experiment which is called time rip, which means hooking on a timeline that you are not suposed to be

The wormholes specially resulted in loss of the unified field or morphogenetic field and over a period of years resulted in the total mutation of the greys which are apparently souless and can no longer reproduce

They have also lost their planet

Asha also said that some have entered re-genesis and so there are some beneficial ones that come accompanied by an atherien which look like a tall pray mantis

My personal experience has been with some grey like creatures but dressed in black like ninjas. I have often wondered if they are the men in black
or humans from the future

Now I am happy cos no one bothers me anymore not even the reptilians

Love