Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-19-2008, 01:33 PM   #126
Pierrot
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cracking the Code

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
If anyone can help with the most appropriate scale it would be greatly appreciated. I am using five-limit just intonation which is based on the primes 2, 3, & 5. My previous scale was most related to "pythagorean tuning" and was based on the primes of 2 & 3 only.

I'm reading through this article at the moment: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_intonation
So much can be said on this topic ;-)

I'd recommend an excellent book of Ron Gorow "Hearing & Writing Music" - "The natural harmonic curve is evident in shells and even the cochlea of the ear. It is a proportion of innate aesthetic beauty, present in many forms of art from antiquity to the present.(...) Harmonic rhtyhm has been revealed in the periodic table of elements and intervals of electron shells within an atom - the very essence of matter and energy. All things in our physical world, from the subatomic to the cosmic, reflect or produce a rhythm of harmonic proportion. That includes every musical tone."

In order to understand what's a musical tone have a look at the Harmonics Series http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harmonic_series_(music) This gives us the harmonics produced when a string vibrates, or when wind blows in a cave, etc. The Sound of Nature.

Some observations - the 2d Octave gives us the Fundamental Note-its perfect Fifth-its Octave, like in C G C (called also a "Power Chord", as used by Heavy/Metal bands, with impingement, lol) This sequence, 1 and its 5th, repeated, leads us into the Cycle of Fifths. Little note - from C to G we have a Fifth, from G to C a Fourth. But piling up Fifths gives us C-G, G-D.... and that D, being above C, gives us the One Tone interval "C to D", and dividing one octave by that one whole-tone interval we get the 12-tone scale. Btw - Ron Gorow again: "The natural scale is ideal for music that stays on one tonality (Eastern-type music). However, the beautiful proportional curve of the harmonic series refused to fit the linear system of 12 keys. (...) Pythagoras knew that the system was not mathematically perfect: 12 fifths are slightly larger (sharper) than 7 octaves". - would that account for the fact the Universe is always expanding? lol.

Back to the Harmonics Series - in the 3rd octave we find a Bb, 7th harmonic. Probably to balance out the D, 9th harmonic, Bb and D being one whole step below/above the C 8th harmonic. Nature's symmetry...

The 4th Octave gives us a sequence which approximates the Overtone Scale (also known as Lydian b7 mode, Lydian= 4th degree of a scale, b7 as the sequence is derived from the Melodic Minor Scale) Anyway - the important thing, when you look at the chapter "Harmonics and tuning" on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harmonic_series_(music) you'll notice the 10th, 11th and 14th harmonics are slightly below the notes from the equal-tempered scale. In C we would have C, ~Eb, ~Gb, ~Bb, C - which are actually the Blue Notes played in Blues. On a guitar one has to bend those notes for approximation to produce that peculiar feeling of Blues. One could also say the Octave is divided in 5 notes instead of 12, which gives notes off the equal-tempered scale. Rejecting the 12-tone equal temperement while working in the cotton fields - That freedom when playing Blues :-)))

http://www.sengpielaudio.com/calculator-harmonics.htm gives a calculator to find out harmonics, might be of help. And http://www.kylegann.com/Octave.html "Anatomy of an Octave" might be also of interest, many Mathematicians tampered with the problem at hand.

I like this thread, although mainly from the Musical perspective, but not limited to that. From Ron Gorow's book again: "(...) All objects and sounds that we are able to perceive with eyes and ears come to us in the form of waves of energy. (...) The difference between something we see and something we hear is merely a difference in frequency (...) Human perception of pitch spans from approximatively 20 Hz (Hertz or cycles per second) to 38.000 Hz (...) Below the range of human audibility, the earth vibrates at approximatively 8 Hz (the Schumann resonance) Perhaps not coincidentally, the human body in a relaxed state resonates at the same frequency, as do alpha brain waves (...) Our most intimate measurement of rhythm, the human heart, may beat less than 1Hz at rest (...) Descending the scale, frequencies become cyclic events: minutes, hours, days, years, centuries - all periodic rhythms, the stuff sound is made of. The cyclical events of nature - biological, geological, stellar - may be measured against a time continuum."

One can thus plot those waves of energy on scales, be it for colors, emotions, attitudes, .... any expression of Life, actually.

Rhythm and the pulse of the Universe, as expressed via Music. Rhythm again that enables us to tune into each other's pulse and Universe, and thus share the Present Time moment, otherwise impossible. But that would be another subject, lol!

Quote:
EDIT NOTE: Look at the second/latter Indian scale on the Wiki article. It's based on 22 notes which essentially looks like it merges the notation systems together including all of the ratios! I'm gonna have to play around with this a little.
I love Indian Music! Very pertaining to the subject of this thread. In Indian tradition sound is God - Nada Brahma. The musician hits the chakras, awakens the kundalini, matching the being's inner sound.

Ravi Shankar in "My Music, My Life" writes about Masters of Indian music that could set fire, levitate, make flowers blossom by playing music only - Indian tradition.

Pierrot

Last edited by Pierrot; 11-19-2008 at 03:49 PM.
Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 03:12 PM   #127
berathebrain
Avalon Senior Member

Hey everybody! Check this one out http://www.xs4all.nl/~huygensf/scala
This is very powerful program for manipulating and creating your own scales, and it's totally free! Not only that, it can play midi files in whatever scale you like. See site for complete description of the program. I believe this program could help with someone's research with scales and music in general.
berathebrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 07:01 PM   #128
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quoted from "Pierrot"... the earth vibrates at approximatively 8 Hz (the Schumann resonance) Perhaps not coincidentally, the human body in a relaxed state resonates at the same frequency, as do alpha brain waves

Waves and frequency are infinitely created and calculations will go on forever to track them. Earth's magnetic field came into existence over time out of a reaction. Adolf tried to seize literally what Buddha became, same goal, two paths, one symbol. Steal the Spear of Destiny and rule the world?

Reminds me of a great song... "8 days a week I luuuuvvvve you..."

Last edited by Christo888; 11-29-2008 at 06:13 PM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 05:18 PM   #129
whalerider
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks guys for the support! Anyways, here's a simplified view of how the wave would look (Wavelength of C is 1 unit essentially, while G is 1.5 units). Ain't it pretty!

Has anyone else noticed that these wave circles look exactly like the symbol for CBS on tv? Perhaps the PTB understand this wave and are using it in advertising, etc. Oh, if we only understood all of the symbology right under our noses...
whalerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 04:33 PM   #130
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIRX2KEyXQc

This machine using notes and fields embodies this thread.
shaundelear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 12:08 AM   #131
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

those wave circles reminded me of the center of this crop circle

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 12:20 AM   #132
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbivore View Post
he says the 3 and 6 oscillate (light and dark/good and evil) and that the 9 is invisible. 3, 6, and 9 make a triangle (pyramid) with 9 at the top (all seeing eye).

has anyone else put these two together?

Quote:
That's exactly right. I will justify as being an amateur mathematician, and physicist (as I have been nationally recognized for my work and well respected at my university) that Marko Rodin's work is undeniable and is literally one of the foundational understandings to how one begins to comprehend this reality and existence, the all that is.

Also, in the Emerald Tablets, Thoth says the 'Nine forms out of the formless'. Think about that one.

9=9
18=1+8=9
27=2+7=9
..... And so on for infinity. The omnipotent nine!

And yes, you are just one of many putting two and two together. Synchronisitic thinking is so absolutely beautiful.
hey greg and all...here is some more info on the nines, be sure to read the 3 articles on the right

http://treeincarnation.com/articles/...-of-Number.htm

peace,
mikey

Last edited by alchemikey; 11-30-2008 at 12:26 AM.
Old 11-30-2008, 02:32 AM   #133
davefla73
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone have any ideas on how he moved and shaped the blocks? I read that his father was a stone MASON , maybe they passed on the secret, but died with him :<
davefla73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 02:34 AM   #134
davefla73
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemikey View Post

those wave circles reminded me of the center of this crop circle

peace,
mikey
That crop circle reminds me of patrick from spongebob lol. sorry i had to
davefla73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 04:54 AM   #135
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by davefla73 View Post
Anyone have any ideas on how he moved and shaped the blocks? I read that his father was a stone MASON , maybe they passed on the secret, but died with him :<
Well, I am theorizing that using the natural resonance frequency you can make the stones vibrate. However, lower frequencies are probably more effective, in terms of an octave of the resonance, cause thats how glass technically breaks from an opera singer, its a high pitch in the octave of C, and the closer you get to 32768 hz the more likely it will break when it is an octave of C, as glass is made out of silica, or the base level of quartz.

Now playing that frequency while chiseling, might make chiseling go much much faster, as the rock is vibrating and it is easier to break it. Another thing I know, if you put an electric current through the chisel or drill, it will actually cut faster, up to twice as fast I know. So maybe a chisel hooked up to a Baghdad battery while singing songs in specific notes or hitting gongs, bells, playing horns... I believe would dramatically speed up cutting the stone and extending the use out of the chisel.

Also, this I believe is related to how they turned limestone into dust through these frequencies, then cement it together some how in a mold, to make the outer white casing to the pyramids (as human hairs have been found inside them, but I have yet heard of any carbon dating from it, go figure).
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 05:13 PM   #136
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe." tesla

is this the key tesla was referring to?

fibonacci sequence starting with (3,6,9,15,24,39,63,102)(165,267,432,699,1131,1830, 2961,4791)(7752...

indig values = (3,6,9,6,6,3,9,3)(3,6,9,6,6,3,9,3)(3...

creates a repeating octave...i dont really know what this means?

peace,
mikey

Last edited by alchemikey; 11-30-2008 at 05:25 PM.
Old 11-30-2008, 07:04 PM   #137
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemikey View Post
"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe." tesla

is this the key tesla was referring to?

fibonacci sequence starting with (3,6,9,15,24,39,63,102)(165,267,432,699,1131,1830, 2961,4791)(7752...

indig values = (3,6,9,6,6,3,9,3)(3,6,9,6,6,3,9,3)(3...

creates a repeating octave...i dont really know what this means?

peace,
mikey
Yes, it is the key Tesla was referring to. Essentially 3, 6, and 9 are at the heart of a vortex and how it is formed. They represent the trinity, the father, son, and holy ghost, the celtic triad. The most basic way to generate a vortex is by a triangle, or technically an inverted triangle, in which you have three lines coming together at one point with 120 deg angles between each one. That is why carbon based life (organic materials in orgonite), honey bee combs (hexagonal pattern), all generate torsion fields as that little shape induces a vortex naturally. The most efficient material I believe for generating torsion fields actually is diamond, being a perfect carbon structure. Diamond actually forms naturally as a rough octahedron (double pyramid). Quartz crystal, and even graphite are great too.

Anyways, I don't understand your jargon. I do not know where you got those patterns from exactly. The pattern I am familiar with is 3,3,9,6,6,9... repeating thereafter. As far as I can see it is not related to the fibonacci sequence (which is 0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21...) but then again all mathematics is related. What do you mean by indig value?
Old 11-30-2008, 08:10 PM   #138
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

hey greg...the fibonacci sequence can be started with any two numbers that are double each other for the pattern will always share the same relationship

each of these will approach phi the same

"R.B.Fuller coined the term indig (meaning integrated digits) as a shorthand for what is known in mathematics as 'casting out nines'. It is simply the reduction of multiple digits to a single digit through addition"

i believe this is what you are calling quantum numbers...i just reduced the digits from doing the fib sequence and this pattern showed up which repeats every 9 digits...it even ends and begins with the same digit like an apha and omega

i got the idea to do this from the article i posted above at treeincarnation.com called shape and number

peace,
mikey
Old 11-30-2008, 10:12 PM   #139
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Hello,
just to a little more to this work in progress:
Now add pi. 3.14-
Pi represents 3 dementional space in a physical reality.
Hieght, length, width and sometimes even weight are all represented by pi. When figuring or configureing mathmatical music notes, remeber that they are resonating and effecting matter in a 3D physical space.

What if music notes, light waves, physical matter of different properties & energy (love for example) were nobs on a switchboard that could be tuned in frequency together toward a particular means. Then what?

Research people who have fasted.
And what about "The Voice Of God"?

Your closeing in on something very powerfull Gregor.
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 10:43 PM   #140
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Mikey. That makes a ton of sense, and got my brain thinking in another direction. And yes, indig and quantum numbers are the same, except it seems instead of a nine, they're using a zero? Anyways, zero is technically not a number, but the absence of numbers, or in the metaphysical sense it represents balance and harmony. They also refer to quantum numerology as decimal parity, or MOD 9 (the remainder from a divsisor, that being nine). In essence, just continue to add all the digits until you get to a single digit, that being one through nine.

Thanks Scott. I remember Marko Rodin saying something that pi actually isn't the irrational number we all think it is but a perfect constant, which really intrigues me. It connects me with the idea of space being curved, and Einstein saying in reference to reincarnation, "If you continue to draw a line, you will eventually come back to the beginning again."

So as you are implying, to fully comprehend it, we have to really think outside of the box, outside of third dimensional thinking.

And to response to, "Then what?" Well, it's already here in my opinion. Turn on some Mozart, listening to the trees in the wind, or even your own breath. I think the noise is full of much more than we can possibly believe. However, when you get all of those into a switchboard, that's where music comes alive, the basic pattern to life, as it all started with primes and their ratios.
Old 12-05-2008, 04:38 AM   #141
AmericanPhi
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, Greg!

Great work you're doing! I found this forum the other day while doing some of my own research on the subject you're addressing, albeit you're way more adept than I. As for me, I'm a musician who has had a "feeling" all my life . . . a sense, if you will, of everything you're talking about and researching.

What led me to this forum was a google search I did on Pi and Phi and found your entries. I did so after listening at great length to some audios from a very brilliant man who passed away December 9 last year. His name is Fr. Charles Moore. Here is the link to his audios. I purchased his book as well and have read it. Is audios may enhance your work and research.

Blessings to you, Greg! Keep searching!

http://www.beyondtheordinary.net/fathercharlie.shtml
AmericanPhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 08:00 PM   #142
AmericanPhi
Avalon Senior Member

Greg,

What do you think of this?

http://www.rahul.net/raithel/otfw/hydrogens.html?31,43
AmericanPhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 09:12 PM   #143
Dakini
Avalon Senior Member

Fascinating thread! I have done multi-dimensional healing sessions with people in which I layered frequencies with quartz, Tibetan bowls, vibrational essences, and my voice harmonics and have seen unbelievable things at times. Thanks for this work.
Dakini
Dakini is offline   Reply With Quote