Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-10-2008, 03:54 AM   #1
Highdesertdrifter

Default Looking for a safe location?

Hi with all the chaos going on in the world, people are getting very nervous and thinking about leaving the big city for a safe location. If you are one of these people, I might can help. I live in the 4 corners region of Northern Arizona in the White Mountains. This is beautiful country with plenty of wild game, rabbits, antalope, deer, elk and you could make a good stand here to ride out the coming pole shift and total world economic collaspe. Tell me what you are looking for, land, houses and I might could find you a piece of land you could afford to move onto. The window of opportunity is closing fast, it takes time to get set up. If you have a motorhome or camper, that would be a start, but you need to get a garden area situated, locate a water source, and network with neigbors to have a chance. Don't wait till it is to late and you are caught in the city with no where to go, or worse yet, they declare martial law and they won't let you out. So if you are interested, please contact me directly at apostleproject2008@ yahoo.com and I can see what I can do.
Highdesertdrifter