Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-21-2010, 09:19 PM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default One Reality or Multiple Realities??

One reality or multiple realities??

I often wonder about this one…lets get your minds ticking over!!

How do you perceive how our reality comes about and around us?

One reality...
Do we live in a one reality where by all of us create our reality around us, and everyone else’s creation just fits in with the whole picture? So ...what I mean is that we have different pockets of life that have been created by each person but encapsulated within one big sphere.

Or… Do we have multiple realities created by all of us, all parallel with each other as stated by ‘Bashar’. So therefore before we create a reality, we have multiple paths in front of us leading us each to a different line of reality.

So if we each a room of 100 positive thinking people thinking positive thoughts towards a better life here on this planet are they within there very own reality all together. The same would apply to 100 other people thinking wicked thoughts upon the world, are they as well in there own reality. So you see we have 2 separate realities here in two worlds.

So to take this step one further if we devide the 100 into five groups...Do we have five seperate realities all parallell with each other?

Ha ha ... what do think?

Sooooo... One Reality or Multiple Realities??

And can we take away multiple thought patterns and steer towards one unified reality??

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:46 PM   #2
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: One Reality or Multiple Realities??

Thanks for this question Viking. It's both an important distinction to make...and an equally unimportant one. But indeed everyone will have their own answer I am sure.

At the current time in my life I am leaning towards everyone having their own specific reality. I think that is why as Krishnamurti put it...Truth is not a fixed point you can reach. I think that were I to design an experience for myself, or for others, I might decide that this is the avenue with the most variety.

Yet I would throw in a caveat, that sometimes under the right circumstances, and if THE WILL is there, individuals can share realities, join realities into a cohesive picture.

Perhaps those individuals may even manifest a collective reality which--As strange as it sounds---encompasses BOTH individual realities and collective realities together.

I do think that the closest thing to "ultimate" understanding that is necessary for a human to grasp, is that we are all ONE

A being who thinks it is many, imagines itself to be, dreams itself to be, yet is ONE
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:57 AM   #3
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Realities appear infinitely varied and individually created to me. With the provision for joining together into collectives of any size larger than one.

We no longer have a uniform reality on Earth. There are numerous groupings by numerous categories. Some certain universally agreed upon rules seem still to be in place, but even they show signs of bending, more and more.

Just look at some threads here where disagreement prevailed. How can bright people with the intention of coming to understanding, fail to do so? They are using different templates for their perceptions. They are looking from different places and seeing different things, even if their physical fingers point at the same thing. That is a product of personal choice.

One thing is pretty certain. while looking from 3D at this type of situation, we'll not get an accurate picture, because we have to model reality with our minds here. We have to shift our primary center of awareness into higher, lighter dimensions to actually see what comprises reality here in this world, and even then, the idea doesn't survive translation into our modeled descriptions we use to explain to one another.

It's probably a more useful thing to see how it is we act as creator for our own reality, than to work on understanding any models of reality, because since we are creating it, it's always changing.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 01:57 AM   #4
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

I enjoyed all the posts so far! To me, the concept 'Bashar' presented is understood if one change its vision of time, from linear to dimensional.

When you think about time like a succession of multitude mini events, a kind of a flow, a flow of creative energy, because all is basically energy, and this flowing river of time is dimensional, so like in a large river, you can move into it. The natural flow of creative energy tends to make Creation to evolve, always in ever transformation. But as doted of consciousness, our consciousness creates small portion of realities using this energy. And because of freewill, we can go with the flow, or oppose it.

The possible realities are all present in 'potential' in the 'Grand Spirit' , so yes they do exist. But ultimately, the experience lived is the reality we currently create. We are all connected, as human and as part of life on Earth, every consciousness impacts the whole with its colors cast, some have greater impacts than others, but we are all affected by the whole. So we are in the same boat, a split in humanity is highly probable, in fact, its already present. But it is not a split into two different world, but rather a result of both parts impacts on the creative energy, each part living the reality they have created, sharing the same Universe. It could indeed result in a completely unpredictable future...

Personally, I have experience a great relief just by envisioning past events that put weight on my spirit. I simply envision another version of my past event. How I would have like it to turn out. And it really have create a relief in me, permanently. With these experiences, I am assured that time is dimensional and praying for the past, or healing the past, can affect the present, at a consciousness level, because time is dimensional. Just like how we affect the future with our intentional focus.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 02-22-2010 at 02:08 AM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 02:00 AM   #5
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

I think there is a True Actuality....
then there are perceptions, myriads of them, call them reality if you like
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 02:11 AM   #6
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

My view is probably a very common one...but i do not think many see it as a positive...

My answer to the Original Posters question is...

i do not know

For me it is a wonderful thing ...to not know ...or NEED to know the answer....

my reality...is not simple .

It alters , changes based on emotions (surprised? lol)

i find myself sometimes learning more from a fantasy writer then an autobiography book...

my father used to encourage debate when we were young..he would ask things like..

What came first, Science or Science Fiction?

...imagination must come before creation..

*smiles and goes looking for unicorns*
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 04:18 AM   #7
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

I totally agree 100% with the message in the video. The interesting thing is, I have only recently come to these conclusions on my own so it was a little startling to listen to the video and hear him say the very things that form the foundation of my "new" belief system.

Viking:

Since I first came to these forums and have watched your various posts in the different threads, I have noticed that we are mostly on the same page with a lot of things in life. It appears that we think alike and perceive the Universe in very similar ways. I have found that I agree completely with just about everything you have to say.

Just an observation.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:40 AM   #8
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Folks...some interesting thoughts I will digest...

And Tempest thankyou for your kind words...

viking
Old 02-22-2010, 10:00 AM   #9
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Sooooo... One Reality or Multiple Realities??
It varies, because one person's reality; would could be full of wealth, and being healthy, and always happy. And another persons' reality, like the people in Haiti now, is inverse. For example if you suddenly decide to move to another part of the world, its definitely not the same reality, at least for you its not, but the world does go on. I believe all of our realities are intertwined whether we realize it or not.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:20 AM   #10
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Nice thread Viking

It's worth pointing out two different kind of realities : relative and Absolute.
Any truth or reality that is relative depends on the standpoint (ie the person viewing it) so yes there will be massive variations.
But absolute Truth is the same for all. It is the timeless pure awareness that has no form, yet inhabits all forms.
Absolute reality is a reality independant from our own personal standpoints.
The Nondual Absolute Reality in Itself is the Supreme Ground of all Reality.
Its attainment is experienced as Liberation .
The opposite of this state is the world of phenomena, " Maya ", the relative truth, Illusion, Samsara, "the wheel of rebirth", subject to ignorance of one's true nature .
The lower, relative reality, is a juxtoposition on the higher, the Absolute Reality.
That's why the various Indian philosophies (Vedanta, Mahayana, etc) speak of the "Two Truths", the Relative and the Absolute Truth.
Hence Enlightenment (realisation of the Absolute) is not something to be attained, because one always was and is the Absolute.
Enlightenment is simply the realisation that you are the Absolute right now, and that there is no birth or death, future or past, self or other, but only the eternal present, the one universal "I".
The image I have for this is the one of the torus .
As Rareheart eloquently wrote to me the other day :

The image of the torus is one which I have also seen when contemplating the nature of time. Cycles which fold into themselves, in a sort of circular fashion, around a center which is void of 'matter'...in constant motion. The center is where we truly exist as one, while navigating the circles as solitary beings, in illusion, of course. We are blessed to realize this while we endure the illusion, it is the best of both worlds.

Love Always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 02-23-2010 at 09:32 AM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:21 PM   #11
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Mmmm ... interesting thinking...

Ok lets suppose I am in the depths of Africa ... starving...suffering (God bless them) living in a straw hut or some ramshackle of abode...living form day to day in that enviroment...It would be almost impossible to imagine a better life because all you know is what has been presented to you each day...you live the life not knowing how it could get better...in other words you have been brainwashed by your surroundings and what has been presented to you daily... A trap 90% of the poplation fall into...ect etc

Anyway one day I find a magazine filled with colour, abundance of all things...food of plenty...lush fields...big houses...people smiling, playing, enjoying life and living to the full...As we all see in magazines these days!!

So if this person imagined all these things and more...

How would a new reality come about??

viking
Old 02-22-2010, 08:22 PM   #12
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Ok lets suppose I am in the depths of Africa ... starving...suffering (God bless them) living in a straw hut or some ramshackle of abode...living form day to day in that enviroment...It would be almost impossible to imagine a better life because all you know is what has been presented to you each day...you live the life not knowing how it could get better...in other words you have been brainwashed by your surroundings and what has been presented to you daily... A trap 90% of the poplation fall into...ect etc

Anyway one day I find a magazine filled with colour, abundance of all things...food of plenty...lush fields...big houses...people smiling, playing, enjoying life and living to the full...As we all see in magazines these days!!

viking
Oh, this is a wonderful question to ask! The farer from one's actual reality, the stronger the intentional focus and the more time dedicated it needs for the vision to be realised. Life goes step by step...

Let say you really keep focusing on abundance (for the matter of the example given). You respect all four Laws (Resonance-Intentional Focus-Allowance-Balance) and regularly takes long period of time to 'see' and 'feel' your goal. You will not live a drastic change from day one to day two. But YOU will change, because of what you feel and think. Instead of being dragged into poverty, you will taste a bit every day, what is to live abundance and the consciousness will be affected.

Once the consciousness really beleives it, deep inside you have come to a point where you have no more doupt and an absolute faith in the process, abundance will come to your door in a very powerful way.

Remember, if your focus is very far (different) from your actual reality, the strength of the focus and regularity (time dedicated) needs to be present as well. I use to advice people (friends and familly) to begging with things closer to their actual reality, so they can experience the creative mecanism sooner...

Ultimatly, vision, images, symboles, saying outloud, writing, etc... are all tools to change our consciousness. Reality comes from consciousness, so a change in the course of one's reality ask for a change in consciousness... Children are the best to play this game, because its a make beleive game 'lets assume I am this or that'... Look how actors are deeply affected by the role they play in their day-to-day life...

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 02-22-2010 at 08:27 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:39 PM   #13
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:

viking
This makes me think of the movie " The Gods Must Be Crazy "

Creating a reality is not difficult .. most of the human race does it on automatic ... that process can become so fascinating and intricate that it becomes overwhelming until we are completely engulfed into it ...and the dream is then creating us rather than the other way around . The whole process of awakening is realizing that we are dreaming the dream and ultimately waking up from it .
Every thought is fuel for the creation of a reality .

Love Always
mudra
Old 02-23-2010, 12:44 AM   #14
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: One Reality or Multiple Realities??

Well if We thought about the nature of the Fourth Dimension then We'd see that in the Fourth Dimension - We have Multiple Choices as regards an Outcome based on the Choice We do end up making. See "Superposition".

Just to be Clear - We are all 4D Beings...

Length = 1D
Height = 2D
Width = 3D
Time = 4D

>-<

"Superposition" in itself should prove to most that Our Futures are made up of Multiple Timelines with Us choosing One over the Other and then moving into Our next Choice where We'll do It over an over again - Ad Infinitum until We choose to be One with the Prime Creator thereby becoming Not. That is - One without Name and Number...

In Common Realities or Densities - They are for the most part populated with Beings that have come to a common Agreement on the Reality They will project as an Agreed upon LOM or Level of Manifestation.

Now - Are We as a Species agreeing in 3D & 4D about Our Common Reality - No. This is why the Shift will Balance this for All and place those Who wish to go elsewhere by their Choices - Exactly where those Choices place them based on Their "Vibration in Knowing" at that time when the Shift occurs...

Myriad Timelines - Myriad Realities - Unlimited Potentialities - From Atom to Cosmos...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 02:52 AM   #15
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Parallel timelines do exists and are now accepted by the mainstream scientific paradigm because they have the math proofs that show they are possible. Even our 3d reality is multifaceted like a huge diamond with a million facets. This will begin to become more and more apparent to people the closer we get to 2012. Hold on to your asses folks, your about to take a trip to the twilight zone.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 03:16 AM   #16
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Perception of reality is based on the 'belief system' which is a construct of the information we have received.

Do I trust my belief system...and those who have contributed to the construction of it...

The more I know...the less I know...EXCEPT for the one thing I truely trust...my heart, it has never failed me, I have always known its truth...but many times I have indulged in 'the' perception of my reality only to find my heart pulls me back to which I know and trust...

I do not trust my perception...I trust my heart.

Peace
Old 02-23-2010, 09:29 AM   #17
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross H View Post
I do not trust my perception...I trust my heart.

Peace
I completely concur to this Ross
And I could have added to my post :

Any thought will create a relative reality.
Heart however will allow you to step into absolute truth .

Love from me
mudra
Old 02-23-2010, 11:39 AM   #18
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

If infinity truly does exist, then it stands to reason that so do all possible realities simultaneously

Not merely "multiple" realities but INFINITE realities

Therefore time is an illusion; there is nothing that has not been done, nothing you can add to yourself nor take away, you are already complete and have already lived all your lives and have become infinite yourself

Thus from an overview perspective…when you change your reality, your current destiny, or you even go back in time and kill your own grandfather, you are really literally removing yourself from your current reality and depositing yourself into the corresponding appropriate "already existing" reality by the very choices you make

Otherwise, infinity does not exist, creation is therefore possible, and what we do here really makes a difference - from an overview perspective that is; one of infinite perspectives
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 05:31 PM   #19
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Love Always
mudra
Old 02-23-2010, 05:48 PM   #20
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Folks ... I am enjoying people’s perceptions here...

Anyway getting back to post 11 ...

Just a thought…

IMHO... as long as the person has strong intent with the visualization I believe the consciousness will travel until she finds somewhere where she can create a reality…so in other words imagine your consciousness like a stream of ethereal energy finding abundance to give to you…it would travel lets say somewhere where there is abundance and share some of the abundance within your own sphere…but what if your flow on consciousness cannot find what we are visualizing…how can we create a reality which our consciousness cannot find? …

I believe our consciousness travels further than we can imagine and reaches out as far as the heavens and further. I believe it is a universal calling card. A universal gift and whilst we can achieve most material things with our minds there are perhaps some things that we cannot create within this sphere…so when our consciousness is sifting through the goody bag , so to speak, and cannot find the image we desire then the consciousness will travel to the cosmos/heavens and ask further afield for our request.

Over the years as our spirituality has risen and our consciousness is expanding. We are developing our senses sharper and quicker than ever in human history. We can almost have anything we want. Well almost!!

So how can we raise our consciousness enough to stop for example calamities??

Well maybe with all our efforts we are seeing the fruits of a reality that we have all been visualizing together coming to fruition. Our thoughts have created all sorts of realities here on this sphere, and to take it one step further our consciousness has asked for help as far as it can go. So what if all the starships up there are here to share abundance and create a new world for us. What I mean by this is that they have been tweaking our planet here, there, and everywhere to save her from cataclysms. Perhaps our consciousness has been answered by above and they will make sure that we all have an easy ride during this time of changes. There will be no nuclear wars. No cataclysms. Their intervention is the direct result of our mass consciousness asking for help.

Have we finally reached the stars?

viking

Last edited by viking; 02-24-2010 at 09:50 AM.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:56 AM   #21
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...as long as the person has strong intent with the visualization I believe the consciousness will travel until she finds somewhere where she can create a reality…so in other words imagine your consciousness like a stream of ethereal energy finding abundance to give to you…it would travel lets say somewhere where there is abundance and share some of the abundance within your own sphere…but what if your flow on consciousness cannot find what we are visualizing…how can we create a reality which our consciousness cannot find? …

If I may answer to this question Viking... Consciousness acts in diverse dimensions, it is everywhere in everything. Consciousness gathers creative energy around itself, like a magnet, and this energy shapes the reality of the soul according to the state of its consciousness. Consciousness includes the subconscious and deep into the seat of the soul there is the memory of All that exist. So, potentially, we can create everything, the travel has to be made consciously inside to create something totally new. That is why it is said we are so powerful, in potential.
The creative energy is what some call the void, the space in between everything. This space is essential for the creative flow of energy to circulates. Love is an energy that circulates and to circulates it needs at least two creatures, a loved a lover, in between loves circulates. Creative energy takes the shapes, colors, taste of the consciousness and according to this consciousness, it is manifested in the reality where the seat of the soul stands.

What one is visualizing and feeling transforms, with time, its consciousness. Once the consciousness reached a certain threshold of change, the reality around is progressively changed.

I believe our consciousness travels further than we can imagine and reaches out as far as the heavens and further. I believe it is a universal calling card. A universal gift and whilst we can achieve most material things with our minds there are perhaps some things that we cannot create within this sphere…so when our consciousness is sifting through the goody bag , so to speak, and cannot find the image we desire then the consciousness will travel to the cosmos/heavens and ask further afield for our request.

Potentially, the consciousness is not limited. What limits the consciousness are held into the Ego. This does not makes the Ego a bad thing, it is essential, but part of the experience of the quasi separation from the source. We are the source, who divided itself into myriads of beings in all dimensions to creates, experience, evolve. This "quasi separation" is source of all sufferance, but also the beauty of the Creation, in each creatures, uniqueness, and at the same time, the presence of the One source. When we realize we are not totally separated, but rather extension of the source, the journey becomes lighter.

Over the years as our spirituality has risen and our consciousness is expanding. We are developing our senses sharper and quicker than ever in human history. We can almost have anything we want. Well almost!!

So how can we raise our consciousness enough to stop for example calamities??

The first step is to awaken. It is to be aware. Aware of our creative power, and aware of the calamities. We can only change things that we are aware of. The focus can be applied accordingly. As example, if one part of the Elite tries to eliminates 95% of the population, once we know this, and we know our creative power and how the Universal Laws works, we can focus on a humanity united, happy, free, living in abundance in respect with nature. If enough people maintains this focus, the creative energy will be shaped accordingly and the evil plan will not come to be true. But if we avoid this information because it creates fear or all sort of emotions in us, or simply if we do not know this crucial information, then our consciousness will not counter act the evil plan and it might happen. The good news is that the will of Creation IS the natural flow of creative energy, it does ask for a tremendous focus to oppose it, like the evil plan, but if we join the will of Creation, then we do not need as many people to counter act the focus of the Elite. That is why it is said we are on the winning side.

Well maybe with all our efforts we are seeing the fruits of a reality that we have all been visualizing together coming to fruition. Our thoughts have created all sorts of realities here on this sphere, and to take it one step further our consciousness has asked for help as far as it can go. So what if all the starships up there are here to share abundance and create a new world for us. What I mean by this is that they have been tweaking our planet here, there, and everywhere to save her from cataclysms. Perhaps our consciousness has been answered by above and they will make sure that we all have an easy ride during this time of changes. There will be no nuclear wars. No cataclysms. Their intervention is the direct result of our mass consciousness asking for help.

I am not sure about "all the starships", but we surely shaped the reality we have today. If we are in a dire state, it is because of centuries of victim consciousness on Earth. Wars, oppression, heroes, saviors, oppressors, etc... My ancestors said we would not have volcanic eruptions, tsunamis, earthquake, etc... if men were in peace. And this is a very profound truth. And this victim consciousness has been cultivated carefully by our Elite and some out world manipulators. The state of the planet and the state of humanity will improve when the consciousness of enough human will improve. That is one reason why I say so often how important it is to reduce the gap between richs and poors on planet Earth. And this day is coming, I can see it around myself and everywhere in the world. The reason why the machiavellian plan of the Elite isn't going well, this time... Is because of all these thousands of thousands of people focusing, meditating, praying all for a better future. We will receive what we ask for. And we can see the impact of these small groups, H1N1 total fiasco is one example how focus can disrupt evil plan.

Have we finally reached the stars?

As soul, or as human? As soul of course, we are stars, planets, universe, atoms, flowers and everything, we are ONE, we are Creation and Creators. As human, not yet, but we will my dear, we will, of this, I am sure.

viking
It is all about consciousness, because ultimately, what will save us, is our own awakening to our own consciousness...

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 02-25-2010 at 01:59 AM.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:56 AM   #22
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Superb Steven...shall we write a book??

viking
Old 02-25-2010, 12:56 PM   #23
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

The Taoist sage Chuang-Tzu is famous for the following story. He tells how he had a very vivid dream, and in that dream he was a butterfly. Then, when he woke up still with a human body, he wondered. “Am I really a man, with dreams of being a butterfly? Or is the truth that I am ultimately a beautiful butterfly, having an elaborate dream of being a man?”
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 01:06 PM   #24
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraineeHuman View Post
The Taoist sage Chuang-Tzu is famous for the following story. He tells how he had a very vivid dream, and in that dream he was a butterfly. Then, when he woke up still with a human body, he wondered. “Am I really a man, with dreams of being a butterfly? Or is the truth that I am ultimately a beautiful butterfly, having an elaborate dream of being a man?”
I often wonder about my 'Dreamtime' ...which one is the reality...?

viking
Old 02-25-2010, 04:06 PM   #25
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

One of the major discoveries of twentieth century Western philosophy was the discovery (well-known in ancient Eastern thought) that meaning always depends on the context (i.e., on the particular situation). Let me explain.

We know that the meaning of, for example, the word “this” always depends on the context. That is, its meaning is indeterminate on its own. You only find out its specific meaning when you take into account the context – such as the sentence it’s used in, and the sentence before, and any physical pointing that may be going on. Well, it turns out that in a very similar way, the specific meaning of almost any word, or thing, or action, also depends on the situation. A lot. And often a really major feature of any situation you are in is, of course, you. So it depends a lot on your perceptions, your needs, your preferences, your personal history/conditioning, and so on.

On the other hand, just as the word “this” remains the same, there are many features of any situation that are (normally) beyond your individual influence. These include all the laws of physics and chemistry and biology, for instance. And many higher dimensional and indeed formless features.

So, your experience of reality is always made up of all sorts of things that you can’t at present (normally) change or control, plus your own unique personalization of the situation you are in at any time.

The first part is exactly the same regardless of who experiences it – and it’s therefore “universal”. (I don’t like the term “Absolute” in some respects.) You don’t (consciously) create the first part – and therefore you don’t (consciously) create “a” full reality. I used to know somebody who often claimed to be “creating a different reality”. It eventually became clear that this person was a pedophile. So all this person was doing was lying, and telling himself it didn’t matter because “his reality” was different, and was one in which pedophilia was apparently OK.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote