Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 09-24-2008, 09:24 PM   #51
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Gday
l have plagerised some of the information that l have supplied on my posts there fore in evryones interest l offer one valueable reference site that will for a small fee l thinks its about twenty dollars provide a downloadable pdf file written by a a former speacial operations personal whom assisted american and south american governments instigate martial law this document may save your life and no l get no financial reward for letting you know this survivemartiallaw.com
sirdiablo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:37 AM   #52
ahlgbell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Babe View Post
Hello and Welcome Foilla!

You are in for a treat traveling around this wondrous land of ours.Enjoy!

Are there any more members centered around Central Vic? I feel like I am in this part of the world all alone.

Would be willing to link up with somebody /anybody to share ideas etc/
Hi Aussie Babe

Just signed up today I live in Mansfield Victoria near Mt Buller willing to share/ideas ....Funny I was feeling all alone too...
Old 09-25-2008, 05:58 AM   #53
Johnno

Thumbs up Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Hello and welcome ahlgbell.
I hope your stay on Project Avalon will be a fruitful and interesting experience, and I'm hoping you can contribute in helping make the Victorian Ground Crew team one of the best in Australia, if not the world.
Welcome once again.
Take care.
Best regards,
John
DarkMatter
Old 09-26-2008, 03:05 AM   #54
311 saint

Hi Everyone,

Firstly I just wanted to say how good it is to finally connect with people close(r) to home

I havent had the chance to look through all the posts yet, but it is very encouraging seeing just how much people are willing to give of themselves to put something into force.

I was actually wondering, since alot of info comes out of the US about how things are likely (or unlikely) to happen in the future, I would love some links to websites that could give me a better idea of how things are going to affect us here un Oz, and our NZ neighbours.

I will be able top have more input when I have some time to go through the posts

Thanks all, and HI!
M@
Old 09-26-2008, 03:48 AM   #55
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

Hello ahlgbell. Welcome to the forum. Isn't it great that we have a bunch of like minded people to share idea's with? Hope you find all the info you are looking for here!

Peace Barb
Aussie Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:04 AM   #56
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Hi 311 saint and Welcome!
Are you in Melbourne or Country Vic? There is very little info on what Aus and NZ can expect re Earth Changes,so to a large degree we are in the dark ( or at least I am )
When you get around to reading the rest of the posts you will find a couple of links to other forums/sites that will/are be full of info especially the AusSurvival one.
Just ask if there is anything you want to know,there is no guarantee that you will get an answer lol but at least try

Peace Barb.
Old 09-26-2008, 04:33 AM   #57
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Everyone!

Came across this and thought it would make an interesting read and it has some good info.Like everything on survival most of it is USA orientated so have to just adapt it to Australian conditions.

http://www.frugalsquirrels.com/cgi-b...1;t=044387;p=1

Peace Barb
Old 09-26-2008, 11:45 AM   #58
Johnno

A warm welcome to you 311 saint.
As Aussie Babe has already asked, where abouts are you from in Victoria???
Take care and I look forward to seeing you more often around the friendly Victorian Ground Crew.
Best regards,
John
DarkMatter

@Aussie Babe
I have to say that the link you provided was an excellent find Barb.
Its going to take a bit to digest, but from what little I've read so far, it can help Ground Crews immensely.
Well done Barb. Here's a kiss at ya.
Take care.
Best regards,
John
DarkMatter
Old 09-27-2008, 12:36 PM   #59
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Melbourne/Victoria Disscussion Group

We have had some great info on this tread thanks to all.
However I still wish to meet with people to start a discussion group (many hand make light work) any suggestions. If you wish I will find a place and time, probably around Melb somewhere central to get things rolling

There are two opposing forces at work, FEAR and LOVE. If you are feeling the fear they have already won. We can change this by focusing on our own destiny and make it happen, changing attitudes from "WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME" to "HOW CAN I HELP".
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 01:50 PM   #60
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

*crys* Not Everything is souly based on

Fear <--------------->Love

Haven't u seen "Donnie Darko" life isn't that simple there are many aspect's to consider.....

What am I feeling? Fear or Love?

Awnser = Curiosiety for the time beeing. However if crap hit's the fan then My feeling's I would have to say "Justifieable" from that day on I only do what I moraly view as Justifieable.
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:41 PM   #61
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Babe View Post
Hello and Welcome Foilla!

You are in for a treat traveling around this wondrous land of ours.Enjoy!

Are there any more members centered around Central Vic? I feel like I am in this part of the world all alone.

Would be willing to link up with somebody /anybody to share ideas etc/
Hi Aussie Babe - You may guess from my name pomguymguy I am originally from the UK ! But now live in NE Victoria with my wife so not too far away from your area I guess?
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 12:21 AM   #62
Johnno

Quote:
We have had some great info on this tread thanks to all.
However I still wish to meet with people to start a discussion group (many hand make light work) any suggestions. If you wish I will find a place and time, probably around Melb somewhere central to get things rolling
I couldn't agree more. We do need to meet up, but there seems to be a lack of enthusiasm. I've put the question forward already in regards to a time and place for this meeting, but very few have responded, with the exceptions of yourself and sirdiablo69.
OK, I'm thinking of Saturday 18th of October '08 at say 2:00pm.
Location: Melbourne City Square - On the corner of Swanston and Collins Streets, Melbourne. Check the map below:

I would recommend you get there via train and getting off at Flinders Street Station. Its not far from there.
Getting into the City via car will pose parking problems. I'll leave it up to you as to whether you go by train or by car.
Now, so we can identify who is the Ground Crew and who are just normal pedestrians, I suggest we wear a white tee-shirt, perhaps with "Victorian Ground Crew" printed on the back and "Project Avalon" on the front. Its not 100% necessary, but would make things a bit easier.
We can talk in the Square or we can find an outdoor coffee shop. I'll shout the first coffees.
If the above isn't satisfactory, then please, I'm open to suggestions.
For those not familiar with Melbourne, your more than welcome to come to my place, leave your car there and you can come with me. Just PM me and I'll give you my address.
OK, now the step has been taken, I'll expect plenty of responses. Please don't disappoint.
Take care all and I look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,
John
DarkMatter
Old 09-28-2008, 12:25 AM   #63
Johnno

Hello Pomguymguy. Welcome to the Victorian Chapter of the Project Avalon Ground Crew.
I hope you will join us in meeting up at the arranged spot as shown above.
Take care my friend, and once again welcome.
Best regards,
John
DarkMatter

P.S. What part of England did you come from???

Last edited by Johnno; 09-28-2008 at 12:27 AM.
Old 09-28-2008, 12:43 AM   #64
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

lol I have no problem's meeting up with any one here, I do dislike the city though lol haven't been there for some years now.
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 09:05 AM   #65
Johnno

Quote:
lol I have no problem's meeting up with any one here, I do dislike the city though lol haven't been there for some years now.
So does this mean you'll attend the meeting???
Take care and please let me know.
Best regards,
John
DarkMatter
Old 09-28-2008, 11:24 AM   #66
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Hey DarkMatter,

Count me in.

One exception tho: I look rubbish in white, therefore my sister is making us black T-shirts that will say "P.A. GROUND CREW" on the front. As I'm typing this, she also asked if we should wear foil on our heads....smart ass.

I work in the city so I'm familiar with the meeting place.

If anyone wants my mobile phone number in case of a change or whatever, PM me and I'll send it to you.

See you guys soon.
Lt Ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:25 AM   #67
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

PS: That's two people coming, I meant to say. My sister and I will be making an appearance.

Cheers
Lt Ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 12:38 PM   #68
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Sometime it is all in the timing. Unfortunately I will be out of the state on that date, the only week I have had off in years I"ll be researching higher ground. The next weekend ( Sat.4th) is as close as I can get. If that is unsuitable please post 2nd meeting.
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 01:33 PM   #69
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenFalcon View Post
Gday All,
like Forsaken Falcon lve not travelled to the city for quite some time, and only out of extreme neccesity if l do so, add to that my extreme reluctance to travel aboard a train bus etc l understand the need to come together in person for intro's discusssions, planning and networking etc. l therefore to suggest a potential subcommittees based regional metro, eg. group/s in the nth, sth, east suburbs etc, myself of course located west of the city.
Old 09-28-2008, 01:59 PM   #70
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 311 saint View Post
Hi Everyone,

Firstly I just wanted to say how good it is to finally connect with people close(r) to home

I havent had the chance to look through all the posts yet, but it is very encouraging seeing just how much people are willing to give of themselves to put something into force.

I was actually wondering, since alot of info comes out of the US about how things are likely (or unlikely) to happen in the future, I would love some links to websites that could give me a better idea of how things are going to affect us here un Oz, and our NZ neighbours.

I will be able top have more input when I have some time to go through the posts

Thanks all, and HI!
M@
Gday All,
with regards the hype forcused on the USA, and how much of their activies future may affect us. I need to draw your attention to several scenarios that although not all directly focused on australia/new zealand would still non the less have a significant effect on us here.

China recently issused a statement to the U.S.A to the effect that a collapse of the american dollar would been seen by the chinese as an act of war.
Were that so, if for example the U.S.A went to war with china under any pretence, australia/ new zealand based on existing treaties with the U.S.A be both compelled to participate, as well as considered by the chinese/ russians to be part of an american alliance, and hence one of the countries whom would come under attack.
lf there were not the issue of any WAR to deal with there is still the issue of quite possible pole shift, the results of which would be massive mega tsunamis resulting in the deaths of 80% of the global populace whom reside on coastal regions .
Failing any WARfare failing any poleshifts, a third highly likely scenerio could the dispersal of weaponised birdflu that has a kill rate of something like 80% of the global poipulation.

PLEASE NOTE
if any or all of the above scenerios occur, the survivors would be faced with enormous issues, ranging from extreme food shortages long term loss of water ,electricty, petrol as well as the infrastructure that provides them and there delivery to regular people
Old 09-28-2008, 09:17 PM   #71
vesta
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Sir D,

news just in - the US congress has agreed to a form of bailout but whether this prevents the afore mentioned problems well I'm inclined to think some countries are just looking for an excuse.........

Oh and btw, I hope the inaugural mtg of the VIC GC goes well for you all and that you get a great attendance!

Would have loved to have met up with some of you but will have to wait for another opportunity!

Blessings,

Vesta.
vesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 09:20 PM   #72
Johnno

Quote:
Hey DarkMatter,

Count me in.
Thank you Lt Ripley, your an angel.

Quote:
One exception tho: I look rubbish in white, therefore my sister is making us black T-shirts that will say "P.A. GROUND CREW" on the front. As I'm typing this, she also asked if we should wear foil on our heads....smart ass.
Not a problem with using black. And "P.A. GROUND CREW" is good.
As for the tin foil on our heads, that sounds like a great idea........NOT

Quote:
PS: That's two people coming, I meant to say. My sister and I will be making an appearance.
That's good your sister is involved as well. Is she a regular on the Forum??? If not, what is her christian name???
Take care Lt Ripley and thank you, you've made my day with yours and your sisters interest.
Best regards,
John
DarkMatter

Last edited by Johnno; 09-28-2008 at 09:44 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:30 PM   #73
Johnno

Quote:
Sometime it is all in the timing. Unfortunately I will be out of the state on that date, the only week I have had off in years I"ll be researching higher ground. The next weekend ( Sat.4th) is as close as I can get. If that is unsuitable please post 2nd meeting
Do you mean the 4th of October??? If so, then I can't attend. I'll be in Queensland attending the Nexus Conference that weekend. Would say the 25th of October be OK for you instead??? It shouldn't be a hassle to do that, as I feel its very important to meet each other face to face as I dislike anyone missing out.
Lt Ripley, would this be OK with you and your sister???
Take care my friend and please let us know if this date will be more suitable for you.
Best regards,
John
DarkMatter

Last edited by Johnno; 09-28-2008 at 09:46 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:38 PM   #74
Johnno

Quote:
Gday All,
like Forsaken Falcon lve not travelled to the city for quite some time, and only out of extreme neccesity if l do so, add to that my extreme reluctance to travel aboard a train bus etc l understand the need to come together in person for intro's discusssions, planning and networking etc. l therefore to suggest a potential subcommittees based regional metro, eg. group/s in the nth, sth, east suburbs etc, myself of course located west of the city.
I agree we need to form sub-committees, but unfortunately we need more members. So far I only know of you and myself being from the Western suburbs, though a two man committee is possible.
I still feel strongly that a face to face meeting is a very positive thing for the Victorian Ground Crew members. Its always good to know the face of the person you interact with on this Forum.
As for you attending this meeting, would it be better that you come to my place, then we can go together in my car??? Would this make it more comfortable for you???
Take care my friend and please let me know what you'd like to do.
Best regards,
John
DarkMatter
Old 09-29-2008, 01:07 AM   #75
311 saint

Hi again everyone,

I would agree in the fact that a meeting would be a great idea, at least initially as a way to get to know each other, and hear everyone's views on world issues and the like.

I did hope to get up to the Nexus Conference, but unfortunately my plans fell through so hopefully asnyone attending may be able to come back with some ideas or feedback for how future situations may affect us.

I also think that sub comittees would be beneficial as well since there may be some good resources in areas which we aren't aware of.

I am keen to head into the city for a meeting. I live in Box Hill, so only a short train ride away.

Just a quick thanks to everyone for being open to listen and aware of what could possibly be necessary change, expecially those with families. Even though I dont' have as many things holding me back as I am sure some others do, I still find it a very big thing to contemplate.

Sorry if posts are few and far between. I don't have much access to internet at moment
Thanks
M@