Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-14-2010, 01:29 PM   #51
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Not Another Goodbye!

I'm sorry to see you go Karen. Many hugs to you. You have always been fair and level headed. You will be missed. I agree that there has been a systematic tearing apart of this forum in the past couple of months.

Enjoy the time away. Maybe I will participate more when the energy changes, or on another forum.

If anyone knows of a good one, pm me and I will check it out.

Blessings to you and all,

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 07:59 PM   #52
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
oh kula, well I changed my reply from OBSESSION to interest, thinking it might offend. My god, it might be catching! I feel a cake stalk coming on. Ever have your cake and eat it too? Photos or it didn't happen.
I bet Karen has never baked a cake. just staying on topic... just. bye karen and stay away for your health's sake and very very best to you. XO
Obsession is good, it implies passion. Unless of course it has something to do with perpetual hand-washing, in which case the advice of a regular psychologist is advisable

But I think you'll find there's a cake for every occasion. Even now at Avalon.

I think instead of getting imbroiled with heated discussions, Avalon members can party over to cakewrecks.com and select a cake that does the talking for them...

such as the ascerbic...

or for those who really can't find the words...

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 08:05 PM   #53
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Oh the wonderful world of cake, thanks so much -- I'm grinning from ear to ear, I cant do anything with images correctly here, but did you see the giant crouching chocolate nervous breakdown 'cake'.

Outstanding !

Karen you are an etoile and will go on to do great things!
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 08:06 PM   #54
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

tooo funny and perhaps I will admit to a little obsession or two of my own.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 08:14 PM   #55
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
Oh the wonderful world of cake, thanks so much -- I'm grinning from ear to ear, I cant do anything with images correctly here, but did you see the giant crouching chocolate nervous breakdown 'cake'.

Outstanding !

Karen you are an etoile and will go on to do great things!
Yep, and the full size wedding cake bride is also a 'monument' to 'weedings'. (and I even learned a new word, rick-rack.. so it's even educational).

(I'll let you into a little secret, can't seem to get images to work from the site in general - or there'd be a lot more pictures of cake around from me So I go to google images and hunt there.. that seems to work...)

I'm telling you, it's the perfect antidote to all things at the moment. And it hasn't caused one argument yet. Perfect. When I first saw no caste's post over a week ago i went to check out the site and I have not laughed so helplessly in ages.

That site should have a health warning, because the more you look, the more you lose the ability to breathe for simultaneous laughing and crying and loss of bladder functions...

Anyway, some will say this is a waste of time and off-topic. But to them I say, how can anything that makes you laugh so much be unimportant??

If I can make anyone smile, I'll gladly do that just now. We all need it.

Without laughter, what are we alive for?

Well, eat up... !

Love,

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote