Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-28-2010, 12:38 PM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Advanced Space-Based Technology

I just listened to an information-packed interview of Freeman by Dr Bill Deagle.

Freeman researches technology used for weather modification and space weaponry in addition to, and part of, his work connecting the dots concerning the occult.

During the interview Freeman mentioned that his research can be found under his "Space War News" banner on his website:

This was an amazing hour. The term "trans-dimensional vortex" was used and Freeman pointed out that all the G20 nations have spaceports. Dr Deagle pointed out that we have interplanetary craft right now and that the Aurora Space Fleet is why Gary McKinnon is being extradited. Much more was said.

I could use some help understanding what I heard during this interview. I would appreciate it if those members who are interested in space-based technology within the perspective of the study of the occult and the agenda of the powers that be would listen to this hour and then post your summary of what you heard.

The interview was during the 3rd Hour on January 25, 2010:

http://www.gcnlive.com/archive.php?program=nutrimedical
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 04:53 AM   #2
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Advanced Space-Based Technology

Sounds interesting-Thanks!
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 09:23 AM   #3
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Seashore,

It's clear that governments all over the world are inventing new forms of flight vehicles and technologies far more advanced than we know about. Most of them are kept under wraps and sold to the military for a much higher price than can be imagined for a commercial vehicle. Once the technology is out there, the invention loses its' value.

I saw an interesting video this morning from the Sun newspaper site: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...er-Dublin.html which put chills running up and down my spine fora moment or two (or was it the open window?).

There are things going on that we don't know about and for the most of the part, don't need to know about, after all, what difference would it make if we did?

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I just listened to an information-packed interview of Freeman by Dr Bill Deagle.

Freeman researches technology used for weather modification and space weaponry in addition to, and part of, his work connecting the dots concerning the occult....
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:32 PM   #4
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
There are things going on that we don't know about and for the most of the part, don't need to know about, after all, what difference would it make if we did?
"...And hijack the starship,
Carry 20,000 people passed the sun.
Our babes will wander naked,
thru the cities of the universe!
About Free love,
Free livin'"

Jefferson Starship.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:49 PM   #5
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I am listening to the 2nd Hour of Henrik's interview of Freeman (subscription only) for February 4, 2010.

Freeman is talking about The Urantia Book, which I've never heard of before. He said it is copyright 1955 and that it explains the cosmos (he didn't use that word but that's what I wrote in my notes). The author is mysterious, however. I don't really understand what he said about that.

He said that the book is reported to be on the desk of the NSA, CIA, at the UN, and at the Vatican.

He's talking about the book in relation to advanced technology. He's mentioning CERN and a computer system attached to it. He's made the statement that the universe is mental. (I've never heard that statement before.)

Anyway, has anyone ever heard of this book?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 01:32 PM   #6
Jay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
He said that the book is reported to be on the desk of the NSA, CIA, at the UN, and at the Vatican.
Very interesting - thanks! I haven't read Urantia Book - but my immediate thought was "The god of Forces" as referred to in Daniel (re: antichrist....""But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour.... (Daniel 11:38) ....with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things."

Question is - who wrote the book? Who is in charge of it all? Urantia_Foundation reported that their donations exceeded the 2009 Fundraiser & their goal of ±$216thou was reached. Quite an achievement in hard economic times...

.. might not want to unwittingly follow whoever (as in person) NSA, CIA & Vatican "promote" in near future..

Last edited by Jay; 02-10-2010 at 01:55 PM.
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 01:53 PM   #7
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Freeman is talking about The Urantia Book, ...
The Urantia Book is really, really bad science fiction posing as religious revelation. I investigated this thing years ago and believe me when I say it is extremely bad science fiction. There are some unfortunates who have taken it as religious revelation. It supposedly "materialized" inside a vault and so on. It is to be avoided unless you just have time to waste and enjoy cheesey pseudo religious nonsense.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 02:12 PM   #8
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Dr Deagle pointed out that we have interplanetary craft right now and that the Aurora Space Fleet is why Gary McKinnon is being extradited. Much more was said.
Hi Seashore,

Aurora is a code name, so it could mean anything, but from chasing this subject for many years and just sharing the information I've come to accept, I'll tell you there are indeed private corporations and laboratories experimenting with very advanced technologies and the different advanced propulsion concepts, but they haven't gotten to that "breakthrough" point just yet.

What Gary McKinnon discovered was a list of "non-terrestrial officers". This was not in reference to aliens nor a secret superluminally capable group.

The Navy space command have 32 orbital platforms, which may (or may not) have been instrumental in the destruction of the WTC buildings. The listing of officers Gary found were the names of these space command officers and perhaps of other divisions of the secret space program.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
occult, space weaponry, weather modification