Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-17-2010, 10:59 AM   #1
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Default My E Book "ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer " available for free

Greetings ,

My E Book : "ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer " is available as a free download at

http://openmindsforum.com/index.php?...tpage&Itemid=1

cheers
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 07:59 PM   #2
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My E Book "ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer " available for free

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyofNWO View Post
Greetings ,

My E Book : "ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer " is available as a free download at

http://openmindsforum.com/index.php?...tpage&Itemid=1

cheers
I'm starting to look at your book...and just by looking at the table of contents...I think I already know too much! I do think it's fair game for the PTB to use Cray supercomputers and Oxford graduates to argue with truthers and researchers...even if the PTB have an 'unfair' advantage. If I claim that 2+2=5...'they' have the right (and responsibility) to point out to everyone that I'm full of it...and that 2+2 still equals 4. But using gangster tactics is not fair game...and should be strictly forbidden throughout the world. One should play the PTB role responsibly. One should also play the truther or researcher role responsibly. Life is a game. A very serious game...at times. But there needs to be reasonable rules...and fair enforcement of these rules. What really, really worries me...is that there is something very dark, and very powerful...looming over the PTB...and forcing them to crack down on us. I want that very dark and powerful something to be removed from this Solar System...by order of the Rest of the Universe. WHAT'S HAPPENING ON EARTH IS A UNIVERSAL ISSUE. IF WE GO DOWN...EVERYONE GOES DOWN...IMHO.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-19-2010 at 08:17 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 08:21 AM   #3
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My E Book "ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gangstalking primer " available for free

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I'm starting to look at your book...and just by looking at the table of contents...I think I already know too much! I do think it's fair game for the PTB to use Cray supercomputers and Oxford graduates to argue with truthers and researchers...even if the PTB have an 'unfair' advantage. If I claim that 2+2=5...'they' have the right (and responsibility) to point out to everyone that I'm full of it...and that 2+2 still equals 4. But using gangster tactics is not fair game...and should be strictly forbidden throughout the world. One should play the PTB role responsibly. One should also play the truther or researcher role responsibly. Life is a game. A very serious game...at times. But there needs to be reasonable rules...and fair enforcement of these rules. What really, really worries me...is that there is something very dark, and very powerful...looming over the PTB...and forcing them to crack down on us. I want that very dark and powerful something to be removed from this Solar System...by order of the Rest of the Universe. WHAT'S HAPPENING ON EARTH IS A UNIVERSAL ISSUE. IF WE GO DOWN...EVERYONE GOES DOWN...IMHO.

Namaste

Thanks ,

This is the first support message we have received since the whole thing started . As I point out in the book the game is :isolation , separation , denial of support , absence of acknowledgement from authorities , relatives etc.
I know that other members of this board were prevented from commenting by let's say technical problems .
Thank you very much for your insightful words .
Old 01-20-2010, 09:10 AM   #4
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I know that other members of this board were prevented from commenting by let's say technical problems .
Many were, all of whom are free to post now that its working again.

Comment away.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 10:02 AM   #5
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This is the first support message we have received since the whole thing started
dear enemyNWO

who is WE
and what's the WHOLE THING?

are you one person or are you a group/

thanks
bw
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 11:19 AM   #6
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
dear enemyNWO

who is WE
and what's the WHOLE THING?

are you one person or are you a group/

thanks
bw

We = my wife and i .

the whole thing is : gangstalking , monitoring 24hours a day and 7 days a week . In effect " house arrest " . This state of affairs continues since 2003 .
Old 01-21-2010, 11:42 AM   #7
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Thank you for your book. I think I have read a little bit of it before. I ran across the term gang stalking some time ago and immediately looked up what it is about.

I have made it through 70 pages and it sounds like what another member of our forum has gone through, timetotelltheworld/Kevin Rush.

You and your wife were fortunate to have the wisdom to to not fall into their traps.

I look forward to finishing it - I has a nice easy reading flow and am able to get through it faster than many things I've been trying to read lately.

My heart goes out to you for what you have gone through ...

Many Blessings,
Karen
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 11:49 AM   #8
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We = my wife and i .

the whole thing is : gangstalking , monitoring 24hours a day and 7 days a week . In effect " house arrest " . This state of affairs continues since 2003 .
sorry to hear that
hope your wife and you are on the safer ground now
best wishes
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 02:34 PM   #9
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
the whole thing is : gangstalking , monitoring 24hours a day and 7 days a week . In effect " house arrest " . This state of affairs continues since 2003.
What is the motivation for these expensive undertaking?
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:19 PM   #10
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainedobserver View Post
What is the motivation for these expensive undertaking?
Basically to force us to go back to Australia . But we are not sure , we don't know . It seems that we have stumbled during a family search on some hot secrets of state .
There are a number of state secrets discussed in the e-book .
Possibly they ( the secret service ) want to control us , get something to possibly blackmail us , or drive us nuts or to suicide etc , etc . It is even possible that we are wanted as scapegoats to save the skin of a former judge in the High Court of Australia .
How is it possible that a High Court judge has a false background ? He must be a spy !
We estimate that so far ASIO has spent over 10 million bucks for this virtual house arrest operation .
Old 01-21-2010, 04:57 PM   #11
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Basically to force us to go back to Australia . But we are not sure , we don't know . It seems that we have stumbled during a family search on some hot secrets of state .
I'm amazed that such an extensive effort would be made when you or anyone else could controlled and or silenced through simpler and more effective means which would not involve so many people. It just seems more difficult than would be necessary but who knows?
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:57 PM   #12
stal
Avalon Senior Member

i had a similiar situation a few years ago. not as bad as yours, but for a while it was pretty hectic.
stal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 05:24 PM   #13
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stal View Post
i had a similiar situation a few years ago. not as bad as yours, but for a while it was pretty hectic.

The most scary part is that some people do not realize that there could be a pattern to bad luck in life , business , relationships or work . Sometimes those things are the result of the unwanted attention of state criminals .
There is no apparent explanation , no appeal , no acknowledgment and it can go on for a lifetime .
Old 01-21-2010, 07:09 PM   #14
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Well I'm halfway through your book. I am very glad you started this tread.

I had read parts of this awhile back at which time you indicated you were in process of getting the book completed

I have a question regarding the looking glass. I thought I had read somewhere that it is no longer working for them.

I'm just wondering if this is true or not.

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 01-21-2010 at 10:19 PM.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 10:57 AM   #15
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Well I'm halfway through your book. I am very glad you started this tread.

I had read parts of this awhile back at which time you indicated you were in process of getting the book completed

I have a question regarding the looking glass. I thought I had read somewhere that it is no longer working for them.

I'm just wondering if this is true or not.

According to Dan Burisch it is true .
Other whistle blowers have confirmed the existence of the Looking glass technology and at least one has confirmed that it causes problems with the present timeline .

Dan Burish talking about the Looking glass
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...0244230844698#

A Picture of the “looking glass “
In the thread “ Project IBIS and Looking glass disclosure “ by James Casbolt .

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...=16158&page=12

The Watcher thread “ Questions for the Watcher “ confirming that the technology is also available in Australia

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=4106&page=20

Interview of Henry Deacon on Project Camelot confirming the existence of the “ Looking glass “
Q : “It was a kind of technology that Dan Burisch told us about that involved seeing into the future. Were you involved with it?”

A : OK, that technology wasn't developed by us. We were given it, or it was taken from a craft we acquired. I didn't work on that.

http://projectcamelot.org/livermore_physicist.html

The video of Dan Burisch and Marci MCDowell workshop 2009 Zurich conference . During the interview Dan Burisch confirms the use of the technology . It appears that the PTB were addicted to it ...

http://projectcamelot.org/zurich_10-12_July_2009.html

I noticed there was another comment on this thread last night that has since disappeared .......
Old 01-22-2010, 11:39 AM   #16
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

thanks for the answer on looking glass..............trying to remember where I seen the link regarding some issues now. Probally another lie

I had another comment about three of my close internet acquaintances going back 15 years. They told me stories similiar and they both involved themself or a loved one that was adopted from Britain. Sad stories also that led to one of their deaths.. He was raised in an orphanage and then put into British Intelligent, MIA in Iraq but I got a whole different story on his disapearance. His son says he is was sent to an underground camp but we have no idea which one and no one has heard from him since. Seems alot of adoptions going on with BIG secrets.

Off for the day, will have to wait til evening to finish the story
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 10:55 AM   #17
TOKYO ROSE
Access Denied

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
i would like very much to read it
but
i can not open it
TOKYO ROSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 03:19 PM   #18
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOKYO ROSE View Post
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
i would like very much to read it
but
i can not open it
Greetings ,

Have you installed Adobe acrobat reader ? It opens PDF files like this e-book .

Adobe reader is a free program . Try it and let me know .

Cheers
Old 01-24-2010, 11:38 AM   #19
TOKYO ROSE
Access Denied

THANKS,
I DOWNLOADED ACROBAT READER

everything is OK
TOKYO ROSE is offline   Reply With Quote