Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-22-2008, 09:38 PM   #1
Suriel

Wink Light Body Sacred Geometry Activation

Let's say you walk into a room. A whole crowd of people turn around and look at you all at once at the same time. They immediately feel your presence. You thought, "Am I having a bad hair day? What is the attraction?" Or maybe you try to sing into a microphone and the feedback goes crazy.

What some people may not realize is that you are radiating electromagnetic energy. This may not be seen but can be felt through everything. We all have a unique frequency and vibration reflecting our spirit personality.

I have been doing research on sacred geometry and its soul purpose. Forgive the Pun. I have come to the conclusion, from my view point, that with the different dimensions there is a gridwork of spiritual sacred geometrical shapes that connect you to the Source. This Light body expands upon activation on many different levels.

The fusion of your physical body with your light body allows you to open a channel from yourself to the Source of Creation. The "Merkaba" is also another name for this sacred geometry. This light energy surrounds your body and contains within it the spiritual blueprint of your Soul. Once your light body is activated, you gain more insight on your Soul purpose.

From my own personal experience, the best way to view your light body is to shift your consciousness from meditation and turn out the lights. Your body will almost glow in the dark. There are 12 different levels of activation. After each activation of your light body, the more connected you get to the other higher dimensions throughout the Universe.

The purpose of the sacred geometry light body is to balance out and fine tune the resonance of your soul signature. There are emotional aspects to each level of activation that triggers mood swings, depression, anxiety, and confusion. Your mental body is balancing out with the spiritual body and as your Soul grows and changes, so do your moods. Everything you once believed changes. Your old patterns die away and you create new ones. The light energy brings you wisdom and understanding. When you reach a higher level you gain inner peace and emotional stability.

This light body process could take years or lifetimes to achieve. But overall, the light body is who you are. The different tones you hear, the colors you see in your third eye, these are signs of light body activations. This is the natural order of the Ascension process. As you work through your fears and lower energies, your light body becomes brighter and more fine tuned to the Source of Creation.

To learn more about the "Merkaba" go here. Here is a good source of information regarding the light body and the twelve stages of activation.

I felt this information was important for review. Please post topics related to the subject of the thread. If you have any pictures of aurus, light bodies, and spiritual transcendental beings please post them. Also share your light body activation experiences. Thank you for your participation.
Old 10-22-2008, 10:08 PM   #2
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Light Body Sacred Geometry Activation

[I felt this information was important for review. Please post topics related to the subject of the thread. If you have any pictures of aurus, light bodies, and spiritual transcendental beings please post them. Also share your light body activation experiences. Thank you for your participation.[/QUOTE]

Hi Kevin... this is really interesting as two weeekends ago I attened a practile work shop of Del Pei who was teaching third eye activation but when we did certain meditiations I saw geometrical shapes floating in front of me... one was like a long thin mushroom (No don't worry I wasn't on drugs) with this strage spiril type thing comming of the top to one side... very strange the next thing was a pink crystal see through up right pyramid... I instanly knew that I had to use the pyramid to heal my left ovary and intestine... and pulled it in to my body with my energy and embeded it in my left lower abdamin where I had been expeariancing pain and the pain stopped... I held the pyrimid there for two days and then realeased it...

But I see geometrical patterns alot when in deep meditiation... and my physical eyes are shut and the thierd eye is open.... I don't always know what they mean..... A few years backI did reki one... and we were sitting on chairs and breathing and medititing and the third eye visions started... then I saw a large white swan float down and float right in front of my face..and this figure with tongues of flame comming out of it was moving round the room. They were gorgeous tongues of fire. they were violet and changed slightly the colour of Rose wine and cold flames with no heat and they came out of the beings eyes and face and were every where.on it's body.. after I while I opened my eyes and exactly were the flamed being had been staning, stood Nuala, our Reiki master... I told her about this later and she smiled and said she had been doing this big initiation of the Violet Flame all the week

So what I'm saying here is if we breath properly and totally fill up with light we can see all sorts of sacred geometry and patterns and colours I love it!

Antonia

Last edited by Antonia; 10-22-2008 at 10:13 PM.
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 06:49 PM   #3
Suriel

Wink Re: Light Body Sacred Geometry Activation

Light body activation techniques are available all over the internet. Becoming somewhat spiritual is the key to getting to understand your relationship with your higher self or higher spirit. Although we live in a practical world right now, this will change in time as we reach closer to the better understanding of the Universal laws and the discovery of more improved Quantum Physics.

Although we have many perspectives and camera angles on our life journeys, they eventually lead to the same conclusions. Explore your light body. Feel free to also share information on how to read light body auras. I have not yet discovered my light body color in the physical realm. Although in the astral plane my light body color is light green. However, I do have the ability to see the auras around people and things. For we live in a conscious living energy field.

The light body activation process will also help you activate and awaken the dormant DNA. Balancing and harmonizing your bio-energetic field to increase levels of bliss and peace. Expanding your field of awareness to become more in tune with the multidimensional realms of Light. And empowering your Path of Light by releasing coded information in your DNA that allows you to clearly see your purpose and your mission.
Old 10-24-2008, 08:18 PM   #4
Suriel

Wink Re: Light Body Sacred Geometry Activation

Here is a wonderful video by rysa5 that demonstrates the light body exploration.

Video Description:

Quote:
Higher intelligence begins to evolve within the beings resident on a planet within the hyper extended magnetic field and the stream of light which removes darkness or ignorance shines in complete and overpowering rays of new light. What is called the Pillar of Light descends down through the poles of the planet and spins the etheric shell of the planet which shifts the poles energy rapidly from positive to negative seeking to restart the energy stream connection between the galactic core and the triangle of the Sun and the earth. As this is done there are other stars, galaxies and bodies that contribute by holding points of space or position that align the geometric forces so that the energy streams are not distorted by over amplification. The earth becomes an electric motor or coil that spins at higher and higher frequencies within its etheric or energy body.

Last edited by Suriel; 10-24-2008 at 08:22 PM. Reason: adding rysa5 youtube channel link
Old 10-24-2008, 11:23 PM   #5
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there,

I understand that all living entities have this field you call the Merkaba surrounding them. The Earth herself has this energy field. That is why we are all atuned to this Earth, we are of the same vibration, or Merkaba shape.

The Human Merkaba, originates in the lower region of the backbone called the cocsix. It is a region where there is six cells arranged in a 6 pointed star shape. This is the star tetrahedron shape of the Merkaba. The energy fields start here in star tetrahedron shape and expand into a cube, a pyramid, a tetrahedron, amongst others, to emerge finally as a star tetrahedron again.

A star tetrahedron is two tetrahedrons in opposition to each other, one points upwards and one points downwards. One spins clockwise and the other spins anticlockwise.

A person may attune themselves to their Merkaba through long periods of meditation and teaching from a master. One may expect this process to last a number of years at the very least. Once one is attuned to their Merkaba, they will experiance a different perspective on living and existance. They shall understand that they are beings beyond time and matter and that they are of light. The Merkaba is an energy construction which contains the pattern of your experiances on this plain. This contained pattern creates the ego, the I, the personality. When the body dies the pattern slowly dissapates and the Merkaba remains. This is you in spirit. From this point you will re-incarnate anew.

Studying sacred geometry will help you understand the principals of the Merkaba system. Practising sacred geometry helps the analitical, logical side of the brain understand infinity, which it finds awfull hard to explain in words / logic. The practice of actually drawing these things helps a certain part of you understand the concept of infinity, the alway's was alway's will be thing.

These are the teachings of a person called Melchizedeck, not mine.
Im just passing on what I know.

Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 11:55 PM   #6
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

The real trick, Kevin, is to walk into the room and nobody knows you are there. Chinese story- The emperor calls for the hermit to come down to the mountain to consult with him. After half a dozen times the hermit does. The hermit stands before the emperor in tattered clothes and stooped in humility. The emperor says, "I can tear rhinoceros hide with my bare hands and defeat a dozen men at one time yet I am ashamed of my strength. You look like nothing yet your strength is legendary. What is your secret?"
The hermit said, "I can tear the wings off a butterfly and be blown over by the flap of it's wings."
The emperor asked, "What then is the secret of your great strength?"
The hermit said, "The secret is that I have never had to use it."
Peace
g.
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 12:14 AM   #7
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

When we begin to enter our merkabah and are READY to access higher frequencies we have found that we begin to feel nausea and very light, we feel like we are floating out of the crown and then the SPINNING occurs, this feeling is like no other that you have encountered. The feeling of having a body disappears and your energy system feels expansive. You may find yourself in the middle of the universe with 360 degree vision. And then it begins.........
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 02:56 AM   #8
warrenog
Avalon Senior Member

I have had this really strong push to meditate over the several weeks. I don't know much about meditation other than what I have listened to or read on the internet. I have checked on workshops in NC concerning this Mekaba meditation, I hope I spelled this right, and there are none. So what am I to do? I have many questions with very few people I can find to answer them.
There is something else, a psychic told me a couple of years ago I was a Crystal. I thought to myself, what is that? So I done a little research and concluded this can't possibly be me. So I offer up to whoever may wish to respond what their definition of a Crystal is, or is it nonsense.
Guy
warrenog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 03:18 AM   #9
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenog View Post
I have had this really strong push to meditate over the several weeks. I don't know much about meditation other than what I have listened to or read on the internet. I have checked on workshops in NC concerning this Mekaba meditation, I hope I spelled this right, and there are none. So what am I to do? I have many questions with very few people I can find to answer them.
There is something else, a psychic told me a couple of years ago I was a Crystal. I thought to myself, what is that? So I done a little research and concluded this can't possibly be me. So I offer up to whoever may wish to respond what their definition of a Crystal is, or is it nonsense.
Guy
I have messaged you privately

As for the crystal- it is an amplifier, and we are all crystalline systems.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 03:36 AM   #10
whalerider
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenog View Post
Guy
The psychic probably meant you were a 'crystal being'...this may help...

"Crystal children. These are the children that are our next level of human evolution. The Indigo's have been changing the paradigms and our structures to make space for us to evolve. They have entered, moving a little faster than most of us, and have had great difficulties as they stretched our belief systems and the way we interact with children. Their higher purpose, according to the Group, is to make room for our next stage of evolution. The Group labeled this next step the 'Children of Crystal Vibration'. At the beginning of these messages in 1996 the Group said 'if' you can make the planet safe for their return they will come. In October of 2000 they said for the first time that it is no longer 'if' but now a question of 'when' this special level of humans would start filtering into our reality. Only recently did the Group say that now the Crystal kids are starting to enter. What happened to set the stage for this? In a time when humanity has seemed to take a step backwards, why are these kids now entering? Good question. . .
whalerider is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light body, lightbody, merkaba, sacred geometry