Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-03-2010, 11:29 AM   #1
HaveBlue
Avalon Senior Member

Default Where/how is Arthur ?(Henry Deacon)

If I have inadvertantly started a new thread where one exists already I apologize in advance. I did look and couldn't see one.

After reading the new main post on Camelot -Year in Review and Bill saying he had not heard from Arthur since the Spain Exopolitics Conference.

I feel it is in all our interests to know what has happened to him. If he has withdrawn from speaking in public by choice, we can respect that, thank him for his testimony and wish him well.

If the reason for his 'disapearence' is more sinister we- that is the concerned citizens of the World must demand answers.
He told his story for OUR benefit and we must not just sit back and 'wonder' what became of him.
Do we care or not?
I know this is easy for me to say being in New Zealand, as far away from the action as you could probably get and there is personally little I feel I can do but make posts such as this.
I sure do hope he's just keeping a low profile by his own choice.
There must surely be many Camelot people here that feel the same way I do.

He would have copped alot of **** by both those that believed his Mars story and those that didn't and if he's staying out of touch by choice it is completely understandable.
Either way it would be reasuring to know if he's OK.

Remember evil prevails when (so called) good people stand back and do nothing about it.
HaveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 02:11 PM   #2
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: Where/how is Arthur ?(Henry Deacon)

I personally know Art Neumann and suspect after his time in the public he decided to withdraw and stay low key. I also suspect he was contacted and warned to do this given how twitchy the secret government can be.
Old 01-03-2010, 05:39 PM   #3
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Carol,
What you know of him , would you say he is telling the truth? Many (not I) think he is a con artist.

From what I understand - Art getting up on stage and saying he's been to Mars was too much for the PTB and he withdrew (what Bill R told me).
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 06:54 PM   #4
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Carol,
What you know of him , would you say he is telling the truth? Many (not I) think he is a con artist.

From what I understand - Art getting up on stage and saying he's been to Mars was too much for the PTB and he withdrew (what Bill R told me).
There is a lot I could say but will keep it simple. Just as Andrew Basiago time traveled and went to Mars, so did Art.

There is a third confirmation from Dr. David Lewis Anderson, director of the Anderson Institute. Article at http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seatt...of-time-travel

"Dr. Lewis’ public revelations regarding time travel follow disclosures made in August and November by Andrew D. Basiago in interviews concerning his experiences in time travel experiments undertaken by DARPA’s Project Pegasus in the early 1970s...."

Raylean also claimed that she had been taken to Mars as well by a high ranking military official and claims to have had red dust on her feet to prove her story.

I've listened to 15 hours of Andrew Basiago's testimony from the different interviews he has given and accept what he said was the truth. The other piece of information that Andy gave pertained to his father taking classified documents into the future and storing them there. I also accept that this did happen based on something Art said about his experiences.
Old 01-03-2010, 10:40 PM   #5
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

A few others have memories of being taken to Mars as well.

I've been into Dr. Anderson's testimony lately.....listened to the interview he gave and enjoyed it.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:20 AM   #6
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

I'm also interested in learning what happened to Henry Deacon and if he's alright, he struck me as being one of the more authentic whistleblowers and his intentions seemed to be in the right place.

This secrecy stuff is so stupid, we are all citizens of the solar system and have a right to know if these things are a possibility, or are going on. Why the heck to they want to keep humanity Dumb & Dumber and living in the dark ages?
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 05:22 AM   #7
HaveBlue
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the Dr Lewis link Carol. I tend to agree with you about Art not making himself too visible.

Elini, how on earth can anyone be a con when they are selling nothing? You may have him mixed up with Michael St Clair!
No book, no movie not even a 'I've been to Mars T-shirt. Same as Alex Collier.
No wonder they say their bit and disappear! Alex and Bob Lazar have said if they could have the time again they would have kept their mouths shut-firmly.
Whether you intend it or not, by making the statement 'many think he's a con' you are inviting others to agree and that they will be in good company if they do. It's an easy Psyop to spot. Like many many posts I read on this forum I learn nothing of the topic the poster is posting about,but the poster themselves lets us know what they themselves are about. And it is not very much either. I don't believe you meant to diss him, but I do think you will consider what I'm saying here.

Get it? Evidence, reason, I think organized religion is a con and I have proof. They ask for money!
Not that having a DVD out, such as Dan Burisch or Preston Nichols is wrong either.
Good on them I say. It takes guts, nevermind the years of study and expertise- All to be dismissed as cons, sad.
It takes great intellect and concentration to keep up with all of these people.
Few here would have it.
I sure hope I'm one of the 15% ET genes that Pete Peterson talks about- I'd be too ashamed to be part of the rest.
Envy hate and greed sums it up pretty well. Thanks John Lear! He's not selling anything either.
HaveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:22 AM   #8
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I have heard the sad rumors about Arthur myself but I didnt get that out of his reports. I seen a man that was completely distraught and it angered me because I could just imagine how he ended up that way. Apparently his disposition was not as strong as Alex Collier and others. No doubt in my mind that he was not lying.......my opinion was he was holding back and was uncomfortable speaking or afraid.

Nothing wrong with that.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:20 AM   #9
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaveBlue View Post
Thanks for the Dr Lewis link Carol. I tend to agree with you about Art not making himself too visible.

Elini, how on earth can anyone be a con when they are selling nothing? You may have him mixed up with Michael St Clair!
No book, no movie not even a 'I've been to Mars T-shirt. Same as Alex Collier.
No wonder they say their bit and disappear! Alex and Bob Lazar have said if they could have the time again they would have kept their mouths shut-firmly.
Whether you intend it or not, by making the statement 'many think he's a con' you are inviting others to agree and that they will be in good company if they do. It's an easy Psyop to spot. Like many many posts I read on this forum I learn nothing of the topic the poster is posting about,but the poster themselves lets us know what they themselves are about. And it is not very much either. I don't believe you meant to diss him, but I do think you will consider what I'm saying here.

Get it? Evidence, reason, I think organized religion is a con and I have proof. They ask for money!
Not that having a DVD out, such as Dan Burisch or Preston Nichols is wrong either.
Good on them I say. It takes guts, nevermind the years of study and expertise- All to be dismissed as cons, sad.
It takes great intellect and concentration to keep up with all of these people.
Few here would have it.
I sure hope I'm one of the 15% ET genes that Pete Peterson talks about- I'd be too ashamed to be part of the rest.
Envy hate and greed sums it up pretty well. Thanks John Lear! He's not selling anything either.

I didn't say he was a con!!! Please read what I wrote and then reply to me from now on.

I personally know others whp have been to Mars as well.
Old 01-05-2010, 09:55 AM   #10
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Its a shame.

I really wanted to see a feature length video interview with this man.

He is probably the main Project Camelot insider source / whistleblower.

Who knows, maybe soon.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 10:00 AM   #11
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I have heard the sad rumors about Arthur myself but I didnt get that out of his reports. I seen a man that was completely distraught and it angered me because I could just imagine how he ended up that way. Apparently his disposition was not as strong as Alex Collier and others. No doubt in my mind that he was not lying.......my opinion was he was holding back and was uncomfortable speaking or afraid.

Nothing wrong with that.

I Think that Henry is genuine . But people have to remember when he was dissuaded from telling us anymore about Mars and he talked instead of Vitamin D3 . I interpreted this episode like a reaction to being leaned on very heavily by somebody who is the object of another thread ....
Cheers
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:59 PM   #12
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Hmm...

If one thing stands out from Arthur Neumann, its his Mars revelation.

Frankly, I believe in a lot of "impossible to believe" stories, so I just won't discount this as a possibility. The "jumproom" bit a is little over the top, I dunno TBH, especially since I have never been to the places Henry has. Nobody can deny he's worked at places few people have ever been to.

But lets say he didn't go to Mars and is making it all up... so why lie about something like that?

Another scenario is he may have been lead to believe that he went to Mars. Maybe he's a victim of mind control and/or drug induced experiences, maybe the PTB deliberately pushed him out on the conspiracy scene by first victimizing him then giving him specific subconscious orders, all without his knowledge.

Please nobody misunderstand me here, I'm a big fan of Henry, and I don't think this is gonna be any clearer until or IF he ever shows up again, perhaps with a good long quality video interview: Henry Deacon Tells All

Last edited by Majorion; 01-05-2010 at 01:08 PM.
Old 01-05-2010, 05:24 PM   #13
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

enemyofNWO

Absolutely right..............I believe in Vitamin D3 and if more people would take his advice they may be surprised at how powerful it was. I was already on this by the instructions of a new dr I had seen for my so called Rhuematism from India.

Oh he was leaned on alright......same thoughts ran through my head. Its a dangerous world out there when you have "accurate knowledge"

Marjorion,

Mars.............oh no doubt in my mind that there is a jumproom as he and Andrew both spoke about. Mars intriques me to no end but I am hesitant to research too much as it also doesnt sound like anyplace I care to visit.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 04:47 AM   #14
Slerbo
Avalon Senior Member

It was made a bit more confusing as Bill Ryan said something about Henry which was in past-tense. He should clear that up, I think!

If the man has expired (however that might have occurred) or is imprisoned etc, best to tell it straight up front. I'm guessing he has simply chosen to lay low (and was bothered by someone) and I can understand that.

Now we need more people to do as he has bravely done, and stand up to the lied-to, those who know but won't tell, the wanting-to-believe, and even the jeering cynical morons out there, to be counted.

I believed what he said, and liked what I saw of the guy. Much more genuine in his approach than most of the whistle-blowers we know of, I felt. The fact that he was not rehearsed or totally knowledgeable about every technical aspect of what he claimed to do was probably a wise evasion, and made his story only more credible in my eyes.

Good luck and good health wishes to the real Arthur!
Slerbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 05:17 AM   #15
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Does the Secret Space Program consist of Stargates and Time-Travel...or Space Craft...or All of the Above?

I hate to say this...but how do we really know that we are not dealing mostly with smoke, mirrors, holograms, and illusions? I don't doubt that there is extended space travel...but a lot of this sounds all too easy. From Kitty Hawk to Jump Rooms to Mars in 100 Years. Or has there secretly been interstellar travel by Earth Humans for thousands of years? Are we stupid goyim just finding out about this? Lies, lies, lies...but the Gods and Goddesses supposedly love us. Really? Can you feel the love tonight? I can't. If the Gods are angry...they have no !@#$%^ idea how angry I am!!
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 05:41 AM   #16
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Does the Secret Space Program consist of Stargates and Time-Travel...or Space Craft...or All of the Above?

I hate to say this...but how do we really know that we are not dealing mostly with smoke, mirrors, holograms, and illusions? I don't doubt that there is extended space travel...but a lot of this sounds all too easy. From Kitty Hawk to Jump Rooms to Mars in 100 Years. Or has there secretly been interstellar travel by Earth Humans for thousands of years? Are we stupid goyim just finding out about this? Lies, lies, lies...but the Gods and Goddesses supposedly love us. Really? Can you feel the love tonight? I can't. If the Gods are angry...they have no !@#$%^ idea how angry I am!!
I don't know exactly how advanced the Navy's space command fleet is. I don't know if superluminal technologies are in their capability as being posited by those like Henry Deacon, but I do know they have about 32 orbital platform stations in earths orbit.
Old 01-07-2010, 02:15 PM   #17
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
I don't know exactly how advanced the Navy's space command fleet is. I don't know if superluminal technologies are in their capability as being posited by those like Henry Deacon, but I do know they have about 32 orbital platform stations in earths orbit.
I can deal with that. But even though I've been watching the Stargate SG-1 episodes on hulu.com I still have problems with the idea of traveling through vast regions of space without a spacecraft or spacesuit...almost instantly. I also feel very, very left out and stupid...and further feel that efforts to become enlightened are viewed as a subversive activity which must be monitored and supressed by those who are oh so much smarter and wiser than stupid goyim like me.

All I know...is that the Gods, Goddesses, and Powers That Be need to gradually move lower...and the ignorant masses need to gradually move higher. There is a great divide which should not exist...even though this is probably precisely what the Reptilians (if they exist) have ordered. From what I keep hearing...the elites are to solidify their tyranny and power...the middle class is to be destroyed...and 99% of us are to be defenseless and clueless peons. If and when this madness is achieved...I would expect the Reps (or whoever) to eliminate the elites...and openly rule the peons themselves. Not even the DUMB's will protect the elites (something to think about elite guys and gals). We the People of Earth should be one big stratified middle class...without extreme wealth and extreme poverty...but yet with an abundance of non-corrupt free-market incentives to industry and excellence. Hope springs eternal.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-07-2010 at 02:26 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 03:22 PM   #18
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

I certainly hope he is doing well.. He is a beautiful man. I am greatful he came forward.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 03:22 PM   #19
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

It was only a matter of time before the useless eaters found out that the world was indeed round and not flat.

Now it seems it's becoming common knowledge that quantum physics and esoterism are inextricably linked. That you and I are one is no longer a matter of debate but of reality.

Hence, things that really exist have a habit of popping into view, eventually.

Maybe not in our lifetime, but if aliens do exist, then we will eventually see them (might take a couple of thousand years mind, but , hey-ho... So don't go holding your breath anyone.

So in the meantime, we just write in tiny cursive writing at the edge of our map,

"Heere be Dragones.."
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 05:10 AM   #20
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Tiahuanaco, one of the oldest ruins on earth, and here you have the Gateway of the Sun:

Now just imagine for a second, what they used that for, and consider where have all these lost civilizations just gone, disappeared.

Notice the empty block spaces on the sides of the gate, imagine if those were for vital components, which were removed, say, resonating crystals.

Theres your stargate right there, and this was there far longer and before any idea of a stargate for TV show or a book.

All these sci-fi shows have great truths in the stories, just dont let it stereotype the truth as fiction, because thats what some people intend with these productions, and others are hoping people will catch on to the truth.

Peace
Old 01-08-2010, 03:12 PM   #21
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

This man stayed with us for a bit last year. He is physically not well. He and I share the same medical illness so I have a deeper understanding of the challenges that go along with managing it. Perhaps one day he will write his own book and tell his story in-depth. Meanwhile, if you wish to help send him positive healing energy as that is always a blessing from those who care and are giving.
Old 01-08-2010, 04:00 PM   #22
xlsander
Avalon Senior Member

i met him, DW, BR and Dan Burisch in zürich last summer, and henry was a very humble and open man who was very nice to talk to in in face to face conversations. I wish him all the best and hope to hear more info from him soon!
xlsander is offline   Reply With Quote