Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-19-2008, 08:54 PM   #1
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default alexgrey artist darksider??

got to alexgrey.com and look at the new painting he has done of barrack obama.. its scary.. its obama's face with the planet in the middle of his forhead representing the 3rd eye and the starts and stripes design round the outside of his head.. alexgrey uninformed or illuminist??
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:42 PM   #2
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: alexgrey artist darksider??

That is crazy... I have always been a huge Alex Grey fan... I really like his tree of life painting that he did in 1989 that has the plains over the twin towers and Bush standing next to a Dick...

Very prophetic painting....

I am not sure why he would do that painting of Obama... scares me actually...

I know that he is very close with the band Tool and they went to the anti Obama/McCain ralley in Denver led by Rage Against the Machine...

I am dissapointed by this... hope he is just uninformed... he is a very smart man... did you check out his little crop circles ad. Looks pretty cool.
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:52 PM   #3
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

yes i went straight to the crop cirlce thing.. i cant even remember why i went on that site and then i was actually horrified when i saw the new president of the world painitng... just shows you the power of see sawing emotions.. ultimate hatred of bush = swooning at thye feet of lord obama.. maybe he will see it soon
Old 11-19-2008, 10:07 PM   #4
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

hopefully he is just being hopefull..... IMO he is one of the greatest artists of all time
Old 11-19-2008, 10:13 PM   #5
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member

Good questions.

Alex Grey is a favorite artist of the band Tool.

I have heard that Tool's Drummer, Danny Carey, claimed his father was a Freemason.

As Carey progressed through high school and later college at the University of Missouri–Kansas City, he began expanding his studies in percussion with theory into the principles of geometry, science, and metaphysics as well as delving into Sacred Geometry and certain hidden aspects of life and the occult (hidden).

Although Carey has not officially aligned himself with any particular school of philosophy or religion, he has projected a deep interest in and understanding for the magical arts and sciences, among them various occult teachings. Enochian symbols, geometric designs, and special symbolic percussive devices are featured on and in his drum kit.

Carey has laid claim to various drumming techniques that use sacred geometric figures such as the unicursal hexagram. The final product is very recognizable, fluent drumming, although to him it is much more: the official Tool website claims that Danny uses drumming as a ritual similar to occult rituals, with purposes varying from spiritual exploration to "a gateway [which] summoned a daemon he has contained…that has been delivering short parables similar to passages within The Book of Lies."[1] Another geometric reference from the website was the inclusion of Nothing in This Book is True… by Bob Frissell on the band's recommended reading list, a book that deals with sacred geometry and the evolution of human consciousness.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Carey

http://www.spottymonster.com/gnosis/

I will do more research on this when I have time.
bluestix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:26 PM   #6
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

I really love Tool the lyrics to lataralus are incredible.

They were all friends with Bill Hicks as well... Hicks got his big break as the opening act for Tool.

I have to admit that tool is kind of dark and so is some of Alex Grey's work but for the most part I have a strong feeling that they are in the light....
Old 11-20-2008, 12:21 AM   #7
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i noticed he uses a lot of masonic inspired stuff. i dont think masons started off all bad but have indeed been infiltrated.. lets hope he gets the picture(pardon the pun) and also that obama doesnt go bananas..
Old 11-22-2008, 11:32 AM   #8
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member

36 Degree Mason with Blue Blood viewed as the Enlightened Savior of the World?

Hard to say what Alex was going for here.
bluestix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 11:51 AM   #9
christopherthomson
Avalon Senior Member

From MJK's Puscifer site:

Changes Come 11/05/08: Roughly 9 years ago, on a day off from endless touring, I found myself in Memphis, TN. Instead of the normal routine of bad room service, pay-per-trash, cookie cutter mall visit, dinner, and "gentleman's club," I opted to visit an historic site. The Civil Rights Museum & Martin Luther King Jr Memorial. Rather than cab it, I chose to walk the several dozen blocks across town in an attempt to tune myself to this place. This Museum is not in the center of town and not a place you would just happen upon. It's a place you would need to seek out. As you approach the building, it appears that it's simply a converted motel. Basically because it is. And for good reason. You pay your donation and begin to wind through a seemingly endless maze of photos, documents, text, video/audio. I took my time. I read as much as I could. It didn't take long for the dark reality of this period to set in. Atrocity after atrocity. This wasn't that long ago. We did these things to each other. These awful awful things. It was like watching a movie. I kept thinking, "surely something good must happen soon to offset all these horrible things and events and surreal moments." I spent hours in there looking for it. At times I caught myself walking faster from display to display looking for an emotional break or some levity and found none. 2 full floors. And just when I thought it was over, and I could see the exit sign ahead, my body froze. I realized why it was a motel. I realized where in fact I was. I was standing in front of a display window that looked into the room where Dr Martin Luther Kings Jr drew his final breath before stepping out of his room. He was assassinated in this very spot. I could feel my heart snap. And although it rarely if ever happens, I wept like a baby. We did this. People like you and I who come into the world in the same manner, walk on the same soil, breathe the same air. We did this. Will we always be capable of such monstrous acts against our brothers and sisters? Where is the light? Will we ever see it? Today, Nov 4th, 2008 I think I may have seen evidence of this light. Never mind the candidates. They're politicians. Not the point. That we were able to grow enough as human beings to elect Senator Barack Obama as our President and International Representative showed me hope. It began to untie the knot that I've carried with me since that visit to Memphis. This time tears of joy. Granted, we aren't out of the woods yet. But I see light. And today is truly a wonderful day.

T00L aren't freemasons, Alex Grey isn't an illuminati pawn.

They are just 'unfortunate' enough to still have hope and faith in humanity!
christopherthomson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 11:58 AM   #10
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Alex grey is amazing!!

thats a very cool pic actually, thanks for sharing..

He is brilliant.....

and if you look at many of his other paintings. they also have blue veins , and other colors running through their bodies....

this is just art, beautiful art.

whoever likes alex grey, check out roman vilagrana, and luke brown.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 03:20 PM   #11
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

maybe he was just observing the world as he sees it,a social commentary if you will, and he could feel the cult of obama and the power it will grip the earth with rising.. its a shame that the hopes and dreams of black poeple, who so dearly wanted a black leader will be given this guy in such unfortuante circumstances.. this is indeed the true evil of the illuminati and there masters.. i dont trrust any politicians and never have so i remain neutral myself. Its just upsetting to see less enlightened individuals who need leaders fall into hte clutches of the new world order ..

note also the countires on the globe are north and south america. the goal to assimilate south and central into north.

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 11-22-2008 at 03:22 PM.
Old 11-22-2008, 04:13 PM   #12
christopherthomson
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.alexgrey.com/obama.html

The picture has evolved!
christopherthomson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 04:16 PM   #13
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

As with most big artist they are influenced to continue to energize the matrix of control with dialectic. I think they are uninformed! Would they not speak up if they knew what really is going on?
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 04:49 PM   #14
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe he's just radiating third-eye good thoughts for the world. Maybe it says he's thinking about the whole planet, not just this nation. I don't see any traditional illuminati symbolism in there. The red-white-blue and stars looks suspiciously like the USA. I have no idea what that means, other than that Grey believes the USA will lead the world. If it leads the world in the right direction, good. If the USA could succeed in projecting good vibes to the world rather than raping the world, that would be a good thing.

Does this mean the USA will "rule" the world? I don't get that from this painting.

I'm glad to see the painting's evolution now includes veins and arteries, both. That's blood coming from the heart and returning to the heart.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 05:23 PM   #15
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Alex & Tool believe in esoteric/exoteric ways to get us free from this mess. Light body, Karma etc...Unfortunately the Elite are propagating this idea to help the uninformed stay redirected from the real problem which is killing us in front of our faces. They have created our culture! Each one of you has participated in your little death today. We have drank fluoridated water, we have breathed poisonous air, we have driven on concrete that is a low level radioactive waste, you have cleaned your house with chemicals that are rearranging your molecular/biological system, we have been radiated by Elf towers and you like me have ingested propaganda about your reality/thoughts that there is a USA, that there are countries, that there is hope in our current system. Stop believing the lies and reprogram yourself.

Good luck & Godspeed
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 07:39 PM   #16
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magamud View Post
Alex & Tool believe in esoteric/exoteric ways to get us free from this mess. Light body, Karma etc...

* We do what work we can, hopefully from a good and true heart.

Unfortunately the Elite are propagating this idea to help the uninformed stay redirected from the real problem which is killing us in front of our faces.

* The elite attempt to co-opt everything. They co-opted the words of Jesus. It is up to us to hold on to the core if we can and not be swayed.

They have created our culture!

* True -- but some of us are aware of this and are not caught in the web exactly as they would wish us to be.

Each one of you has participated in your little death today.

* Being as we have a body, some of our choices are limited. There is some choice, but not total choice.

We have drank fluoridated water,

* No, not all of us have. I have not. I have some choice and control over what I drink.

we have breathed poisonous air,

* Yes, because I cannot control the air. But I can fight against the further pollution of my local air, and I do. Currently I fight the state and the railroad which has a plan to build a facility that will bring 30,000 diesel-burning trailer trucks into my area.

we have driven on concrete that is a low level radioactive waste,

* I have not driven and do not drive very much, and aside from taking a sledge hammer to the road, there's not much I can do about that. The number of poisons on this planet is absolutely astounding. This indicates that the controllers are not human and are not biological lifeforms connected to this planet.

you have cleaned your house with chemicals that are rearranging your molecular/biological system,

* I have not done this. I do not do this. I do not buy those products.

we have been radiated by Elf towers

* This is quite possible, although I live in an area that has many dead spots. Perhaps that is some protection.

and you like me have ingested propaganda about your reality/thoughts that there is a USA,

* I know. There is only a corporation. There are only corporations everywhere. I know that.

that there are countries, that there is hope in our current system.

* There is no hope in the current system. We know this. How to change things is the real question. In the meantime, we are somewhere in between.

Stop believing the lies and reprogram yourself.

Good luck & Godspeed
* And to you too!
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 09:17 PM   #17
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

illuminati nothing.

no one is assimilating anything.

crawl outta yer hole 'pineal' dood.

that cant be comfy..
Old 11-22-2008, 09:17 PM   #18
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

ohh, i love how the painting is evolving!!

i knew it looked pretty simple for his work...

glad he is adding more to it!! niice

Last edited by Orion11; 11-22-2008 at 09:21 PM.
Old 11-23-2008, 03:01 AM   #19
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

It's a nice illustration, regardless of the intent.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 12:29 AM   #20
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

....since when do we "pity" someone that we normally really like simply because of a percieved differing view? And in this case, maybe his view really is no different than yours?

Regardless of what he drew, art is like the bible so to say. Its ALL ABOUT INTERPRETATION. We could finger point all day long and say so and so is mislead or what have you....But all it comes down to is this piece could mean a hundred different things to a hundred different people.

Maybe he is just stating that he'd like to know what the world looks like in this mans head??? I mean, a lot of us are mistified about our new president and are very curious to catch a glimpse of the world from his point of view to get our bearings on him, i think....Heck, maybe hes saying he'd like to shove a small globe into Obama's forehead? LOL....

I think its an amazing piece. I like his work a whole lot! And unless I see a statement from him that says "Hi. I am Alex grey. Obama is a Bada$$ mofo and I would totally juggle his Ba_ _s." then Im not going to begin to assume what his opinion is.
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote