Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-25-2008, 04:58 AM   #51
rimax
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who's the real god worshiped by high rank masons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer View Post
Nonsense.

Masons do not worship any god because it is no religion.
That's why any free man of any religion can join.
In Masonic lodges therefore discussions about religion and politics are a no no.
It is true that Masons use religious symbols or better said: Uses symbolisme several religions also use.

The inventors of Jahweh have named every other diety than theirs "the devil."
Christianity actually is the only religion with this god/devil duality, the devil being the dark side of the force.
The name Jahweh as the name of god is only as old as christianity so let's say about 1500 years and before that time this god was called Adonai, the jewish name.
Humanity has always had its gods and their names may differ but the idea behind it:
"The highest and almighty being" is the same.
People seem to need a supreme being.

It is true that the old order of the Knights Templar had rather weird, exotic (to say the least) rites.
It is also true that FreeMasonry is said to stem from those Knights Templar but

FreeMasonry is not a religion but a brotherhood and the secret word is NOT Jabulon.
Pardon me for asking, but if Jabulon is not the secret word then is there a secret word and if so why have one. Thank you.
"As above so below"
rimax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 06:01 AM   #52
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

I am going to give my opinion about Masons. I am a woman. My husband’s father has been a staunch Mason all his life. Early on, I realized that Masons was ALL about Men, and would not allow a woman to be a Mason. Please, don’t anyone try to convince me that women can be in Eastern Star instead (which allows both men and women to join.)

This flat out discrimination is repugnant to me. And I continue to be vocal and tell any Mason what I think of their discriminatory fellowship anytime it’s necessary. Yep, my father-in-law heard my opinion many times.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 06:17 PM   #53
Alexandra

Those who are not masons have no basis, but hearsay, to condemn their organization. Unless you are a part of an activity or organization, then you do not know any truths thereof. If you were born in the USA or Europe, then, believe it or not, your ancestors were masons, somewhere along the line. The masonic order began as a trade group to protect those in the building trades. A trade union, if you will, with normal union members Most of you have bricklayers, stone masons, ect. for ancestry trades.

I am appalled by the number of people on this forum that swear whatever negative book they read or negative interview they see is the gospel. As long as it is portraying something bad about someone or something then it is considered truth . Perhaps you do not realize that by focusing on how bad everyone is that you are giving more power to evil than to good. This is called worshipping evil. Think about it. If you are a bible believer, then you should not have to worry about evil because God is all powerful. If you do not believe the bible as truth then you should be way beyond hate by this time.

You all are so into ascension [ I call it finally learning to graduate], but you still hang on to the old paradigms of hate and pointing fingers at others. This is elitism at best. "I am better than you" mindset. This is as old as civilization itself. There are those who are more positive in their approach to life and those who are opposite in their approach to life. Notice, I do not say negative because it is irrelevant and relative. What is negative to one may be new and positve to another. Have you ever been smothered and styfled by a "positve" person thinking they are the practicing the truth? This is why postive and negative is relative to the sender and receiver.

The law of acceptance, means just that. Accept that those amongst you are different, not evil. All things are the creator, both sides brought to balance. This is why you are here; to learn this simple fact and to achieve balance and become within the one.

Alexandra
Old 11-25-2008, 06:34 PM   #54
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

In the Vatican there is a huge golden sphere and I think that is the real "force" that they seek knowledge of and revere. It seems to be a representation of the prime mover unmoved.

Of course it could be that they are gods unto themselves, lol.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 06:37 PM   #55
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Alexandra, I agree with you, thank you for the correction. The best leaders are the ones who can see all viewpoints involved without dramatic reactivity and getting pulled into the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
Those who are not masons have no basis, but hearsay, to condemn their organization. Unless you are a part of an activity or organization, then you do not know any truths thereof. If you were born in the USA or Europe, then, believe it or not, your ancestors were masons, somewhere along the line. The masonic order began as a trade group to protect those in the building trades. A trade union, if you will, with normal union members Most of you have bricklayers, stone masons, ect. for ancestry trades.

I am appalled by the number of people on this forum that swear whatever negative book they read or negative interview they see is the gospel. As long as it is portraying something bad about someone or something then it is considered truth . Perhaps you do not realize that by focusing on how bad everyone is that you are giving more power to evil than to good. This is called worshipping evil. Think about it. If you are a bible believer, then you should not have to worry about evil because God is all powerful. If you do not believe the bible as truth then you should be way beyond hate by this time.

You all are so into ascension [ I call it finally learning to graduate], but you still hang on to the old paradigms of hate and pointing fingers at others. This is elitism at best. "I am better than you" mindset. This is as old as civilization itself. There are those who are more positive in their approach to life and those who are opposite in their approach to life. Notice, I do not say negative because it is irrelevant and relative. What is negative to one may be new and positve to another. Have you ever been smothered and styfled by a "positve" person thinking they are the practicing the truth? This is why postive and negative is relative to the sender and receiver.

The law of acceptance, means just that. Accept that those amongst you are different, not evil. All things are the creator, both sides brought to balance. This is why you are here; to learn this simple fact and to achieve balance and become within the one.

Alexandra
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 07:06 PM   #56
GoingToFast
Banned

They Worship the god (god's) who gave Thutmose's-III the 10-COMANDMENTS.
Now, figure that one out if you can.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 07:24 PM   #57
rosie
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Who's the real god worshiped by high rank masons?

Hi Peer,
Thank you for bringing some education into this. It is very much appreciated.

love & peace
rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 07:43 PM   #58
Alexandra

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
They Worship the god (god's) who gave Thutmose's-III the 10-COMANDMENTS.
Now, figure that one out if you can.
This is an outright falacy. The only god they believe in is the one they worship outside of the masons. This is not a religion. The masons is an age old fraternity. People of all faiths are welcome. Religion is not discussed, practiced, or even mentioned. The only belief you must have is a belief in the Superior higher power of your choice, e.g. Jehovah, God, Allah, Buddha, Krishna, Adonai, The Creator, ect.

I suggest that perhaps it would be a good thing to investigate properly any subject on which you intend to comment. A good start would be from a reliable and not a sensational yellow journalistic source.

Attitudes, such as yours, is what causes so much dissention on this planet. Uninformed sources making false accusations against innocent parties. Did you know that when you do this that this breaks one of the ten commandments that you so highly treasure? "Do not bear false witness against thy neighbor".

Alexandra
Old 11-25-2008, 08:01 PM   #59
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
This is an outright falacy. The only god they believe in is the one they worship outside of the masons. This is not a religion. The masons is an age old fraternity. People of all faiths are welcome. Religion is not discussed, practiced, or even mentioned. The only belief you must have is a belief in the Superior higher power of your choice, e.g. Jehovah, God, Allah, Buddha, Krishna, Adonai, The Creator, ect.

I suggest that perhaps it would be a good thing to investigate properly any subject on which you intend to comment. A good start would be from a reliable and not a sensational yellow journalistic source.

Attitudes, such as yours, is what causes so much dissention on this planet. Uninformed sources making false accusations against innocent parties. Did you know that when you do this that this breaks one of the ten commandments that you so highly treasure? "Do not bear false witness against thy neighbor".

Alexandra
The pharaoh Thutmoses-III where MOSES.
And Who where the Hebrews? They were the BUILDERS of ancient Egypt.

Last edited by GoingToFast; 11-25-2008 at 10:04 PM.
Old 11-25-2008, 08:33 PM   #60
GoingToFast
Banned

Here's a few more for you.

Who is the "GUARDIAN OF THE TRUE FAITH".

Who is the Free-Masons "SUPREME PATRON".

British isles, B' RITH-ISH.

And one more thing, calling a Hebrew Jew is like calling a BUILDER a JEWELLER.

Last edited by GoingToFast; 11-27-2008 at 11:38 PM.
Old 11-25-2008, 09:40 PM   #61
GoingToFast
Banned

Here's another one for you.

B'RITH=COVENANT.
Covenant, meaning a solemn contract, oath, or bond, is the customary word used to translate the Hebrew word berith (ברית, Tiberian Hebrew bərîṯ, Standard Hebrew bərit) as it is used in the Hebrew Bible, thus it is important to all Abrahamic religions. The equivalent word in the Septuagint and the New Testament is diatheke, see also Strong's G1242.
Old 11-25-2008, 09:50 PM   #62
GoingToFast
Banned

If there ever will be a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT it's main CAPITOL will NOT lay in Israel. The main capitol will be LONDON, as it has been sins the fall of the Roman Empire. And for GOOD REASON or should I say FOR (the) GOD'S REASON.
Haven't you wondered about all them CROP-CIRCELS,hey
Old 11-25-2008, 10:39 PM   #63
GoingToFast
Banned

And on a final note, the Masons real name is THE GREAT WHITE BROTHERHOOD.
Old 11-26-2008, 01:14 AM   #64
Alexandra

Well, I am so sorry, I didn"t realize that you were such a scholar of U-Tube University.

Are You Egyptian?
Are You Hebrew?
Are You a Mason?
Are You an adept of the Great White Brotherhood?
Are you a researcher of any renowned legitimate books of history?
Are you a spiritual person who is trying to learn and grow?
Do you believe that anyone is right other that you?

I need much more than u-tube as an answer.

None of the information you have presented makes any sense. You make statements and do not support them with bonified text.
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 11-26-2008 at 01:38 AM.
Old 11-26-2008, 01:38 AM   #65
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=777 The Great Work;86366]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelphi View Post
Jacqui,

They are the best at controlling you from going to church.

We really have to start studying and unraveling the English language. The word church derives from the greek goddess CIRCE. Circe was know to invite men into her camp and make them intoxicated with her wine and seduce them. This word was chosen based on the agenda of organized religion seducing man and causing him to seek outside of him self for the divine.

Circe is the woman in revelations with the golden cup that made mankind drunk with her religion.This is also where we get the word Circus and a circus it is.
Circe is the Whore of Babylon. Don't take my word, seek it out for youself.

Perhaps we do not even have to become a Mason or go to Church to become a 33rd degree highest ranking initiate!

http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/default.asp

Beatles anyone!

It's just entertainment!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:05 AM   #66
David
Avalon Senior Member

Can someone sum up why masons are evil? Learning about all this Mason stuff sure is confusing.

Inquiring minds want to know.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 07:32 PM   #67
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Well, I am so sorry, I didn"t realize that you were such a scholar of U-Tube University.

Are You Egyptian?
Are You Hebrew?
Are You a Mason?
Are You an adept of the Great White Brotherhood?
Are you a researcher of any renowned legitimate books of history?
Are you a spiritual person who is trying to learn and grow?
Do you believe that anyone is right other that you?

I need much more than u-tube as an answer.

None of the information you have presented makes any sense. You make statements and do not support them with bonified text.
Alexandra

From the top.
1. No I'm not, I'm Swedish
2. Yes I am. (belive it or not but we are all Hebrew)
3. No but I am a postulant to A.M.O.R.C.
4. If I get initiated in to A.M.O.R.C. I will be part of the Brotherhood.
5. I read books if you can call that reasearch.
6. Yeas I am.
7. If someone are right, they are right , and if someone are wrong, they are wrong. It's as simple as that.

And the Masons are NOT evil.

Last edited by GoingToFast; 11-26-2008 at 09:50 PM.
Old 11-26-2008, 07:59 PM   #68
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Ahh, of course Lucifer, just read the REAL "morals & Dogma" by Albert Pike, there's shows it clearly.

That's because the jesuits infiltrated every organization ho shows up and in the higher levels are allways luciferians.

The jesuits are ehhmm, let's put this way, the right hand of the eye.

Madame Blavasky was a female mason to and she created teosophy who are the bases of the New Age movement who is the "hierarchy" to the masses, and that means the "luciferic ancient doctrine" to everyone.

Let's see a cuple of quotes from her:

"Lucifer represents.. Life.. Thought.. Progress.. Civilization.. Liberty.. Independence.. Lucifer is the Logos..the Serpent, the Savior." The Secret Doctrine' by Helen Petrovna Blavatsky on pages 171, 225, 255, (Vol. 11)

"It is Satan who is God of our planet and the only God." pages 215, 216, 220, 245, 255, 233, (VI)

Cheers
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 08:01 PM   #69
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Hi KathyT,
that was exactly why I left: The discrimination part.
Not because the intentions are bad.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 08:02 PM   #70
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie Loslo View Post
Hi Peer,
Thank you for bringing some education into this. It is very much appreciated.

love & peace
Thank you Debbie.
Old 11-26-2008, 08:05 PM   #71
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
From the top.
1. No I'm not, I'm Swedish
2. Yes I am.
3. No but I am a postulant to A.M.O.R.C.
4. If I get initiated in to A.M.O.R.C. I will be part of the Brotherhood.
5. I read books if you can call that reasearch.
6. Yeas I am.
7. If someone are right, they are right , and if someone are wrong, they are wrong. It's as simple as that.

And the Masons are NOT evil.
Do not mistake the A.M.O.R.C. for masonry my friend.
Old 11-26-2008, 08:08 PM   #72
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimax View Post
Pardon me for asking, but if Jabulon is not the secret word then is there a secret word and if so why have one. Thank you.
"As above so below"
No Jabulon is not the secret word.
What use would the word be to you if you don't have the other marks that go with it?
Then why should I tell you?
Old 11-26-2008, 08:20 PM   #73
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Do not mistake the A.M.O.R.C. for masonry my friend.
No I am not mistaking A.M.O.R.C. for masonry, But A.M.O.R.C. is part of the GREAT WHITE BROTHERHOOD (and white have nothing to do with skin colour).
Old 11-26-2008, 08:49 PM   #74
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No I am not mistaking A.M.O.R.C. for masonry, But A.M.O.R.C. is part of the GREAT WHITE BROTHERHOOD (and white have nothing to do with skin colour).
For you I hope reality will meet your expectations.
Old 11-26-2008, 09:13 PM   #75
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
For you I hope reality will meet your expectations.
Peer, the main reason for me to become a postulant to A.M.O.R.C. was the Ancient Mystical and Esoteric teaching which is something that is not so predominant in the Free-Masons if I'm not mistaken, also curiosity was a reason. In this short time I have come to understand that the Masons purpose of existence is NOT evil.
I do know that some of the members are pompous A**HOLES but that doesn't make them evil does it.

Last edited by GoingToFast; 11-27-2008 at 09:59 AM.