Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 09-27-2009, 12:23 AM   #1
Pinkfrost
Avalon Senior Member

Default Tips for physical body's transformation?

Hi guys. One of the main reasons I joined this forum is to talk to people who may have the same experiences, as I'm in Mexico right now I don't have a lot of English speaking friends. So I'm hoping people with more physical experience will lend a hand.

I've always been connected to the cosmic design, with pleasure.. but in the last 2 weeks it is manifesting in those I come in contact with even in mundane places like the store and my kid's school. It's like best described like reiki. In other words, I am putting off an energy that I focus on all day that people can feel. It usually calms them or gives them more focus, and that gives me a real happiness.

I received a dream from my father explaining how to do it and telling me to focus on it everyday. So I am. I am projecting this current purposely...starting out steady in the morning with traditional color then ebbing at around 2 with the most energy I can muster in the afternoon (which is clear, --all colors to produce light) going up and out...this is the instructions from my dreams.

Anyway, the issue for me is the dull headaches. I feel they are related. I've researched the possibility that my third eye chakra is blocked, but I don't feel as though I'm blocked. I've also looked into the glare and altitude difference from my native MS, even going to the eye doctor. Who suggested I wear sunglasses, cos my eyes are fine.

Aches are in the afternoon, and the only thing that helps is sleep or submerging in water. I've never had migraines, so I don't think it's that either. It feels like the pressure when you go on a (good)roller coaster, but it doesn't stop after 2.5 minutes.

Thoughts?

Any reiki healers or people in the know that could give me tips for not producing this bi-product??
Pinkfrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 02:22 AM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Tips for physical body's transformation?

I have a very dear friend that has worked on showing me Reiki and she always told me to make sure I drink plenty of water. I am pretty sure you know this but I was told that it was necessary.

If you think your 3rd eye is plugged, I might suggest you read the threat recarding Activator X (vitamin K) which is a hint Dr Pete Petersen gave us a few weeks back.

I'm not a dr but it was said to help in opening your chakra eye. NorthernBoy has done his homework as well as Karen so you may want to check with either one of them

I just know for sure that you must not be on blood thinners while taking it as it does the same.

Good luck
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 09:25 AM   #3
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

pinkfrost, it could be that you have been processing more information than you are used to, i had to help a friend recently whom was getting headaches after she opens up her 3, 4 and 7th eyes, she was 'seeing' more than usual and needed to be able to close them down for every day life (open and close at will). i also advised her to breath though her entire being, eat little and often (helps with grounding) and yes as mntruthseeker suggested, plenty of water.

bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 03:41 PM   #4
Pinkfrost
Avalon Senior Member

THANK YOU (so excited to get responses!!!)

I will try drinking more water, and will try to track down some K (do you think they would have it at GNC or will I have to find a less commercial store?). Yeah, i'm not on blood thinnners or any meds, except for a vitamin supplement. Gonnna track this week's aches (hopefully they'll be none) and hopefully get past them.

THANKS AGAIN
Pinkfrost is offline   Reply With Quote