Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 09-28-2008, 07:19 PM   #1
sphinx
Avalon Senior Member

Default Urine therapy?

I found this site talks about sui therapy urine, and love to have your opinion on this healing technique:
http://naturinologie.info/english.html
Thank you very much
sphinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:36 PM   #2
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: Urine therapy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphinx View Post
I found this site talks about sui therapy urine, and love to have your opinion on this healing technique:
http://naturinologie.info/english.html
Thank you very much

Aloha sphinx,

Several years back I read up on this and had also purchased the book. I found it very interesting. We know urine is very good for plants because of the nitrogen that is in it.

In fact, I've been encouraging the men folk to litterly go take a p*** at the fruit trees.

One of the other threads dealing with gardening had other tips with urine as well.

As for drinking it... from what I read it did work but most folks (including myself) can't beyond the idea of taking in the body's discarded byproducts.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:40 PM   #3
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

I met a man while living in the rockies, he claimed that he drank his own urine every morning and that it had improved his well-being. He swore by it.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:12 AM   #4
omshanti2
Avalon Senior Member

Although I have never tried drinking my own urine, I have a friend who swears by it. I wanted to know more out of curiosity, and to see if my friend had lost the plot, so I read up about it, and I purchased a book called Chinese Health care secrets, by Henry B. Lin.
In the book it states the best urine to drink is the first one after you have woken up, or the one released after midnight. The positive results of the drinking of your own urine are many IE treats a wide range of deseases including asthma, hay fever, stomach ailments, bronchitus, pneumonia, tuberculosis, skin allergies, cancer (skin), and in some cases A.I.D.S., it states the results are encouraging and convincing.
However, it also states it is not recommended that you drink your own urine often, as this would eventually lead to the same effects as renal failure. I still have not been tempted enough to have a go
I would like to say, that I respect my friends wishes and if it keeps her well, then I have no problem with her drinking her own urine.
omshanti2 is offline   Reply With Quote