Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 07-21-2009, 07:47 PM   #26
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Kids are the target

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
If you've ever taught someone to read... showed them math skills...
Did homework daily with them " Without giving them the Answers "
You can see them improve with ' Pride.' It's the discovery process
that is sooo encouraging. Kids just love to learn.

I think this thread can be looked at two ways... The doer's and the
takers... Either you take responsibility for educating your children or
push that reponsibility on someone else. And, blame the teacher for
the child Not learning. We ' teach ' kids to talk, then tell them to Shut
Up. What's with That... Show them what healthy food is. Than hand
them a soda, instead of juice or water. All the learning takes place in
the home enviroment, by example. Do as we say, not as we do, never
works.

A filmmaker was over for a visit yesterday, he brought his 4 y.o. with him.
asked if I had a globe... His 4 y.o. showed me everything a 12 y.o. should
know about the planet including where the different animals come from.
I asked the little guy if he wanted something to drink... I brought out,
milk, orange juice, lime juice, pineapple juice. He picked orange juice.
I asked if he was hungry he said he was. I opened the refrig. and asked
what he wanted. He picked watermelon and pineapple. I told him they
were my favorites... He ate as we watched the movie " Bolt." Nice kid,
a perfect reflection of his parents.

Teach our children what is good for them and lead by example... What is
good for their body AND show them what is 'bad' for them...

The one's on the thread that blame others or someone ' messes ' with your
kid. " We are ALL what WE do..." If, we communicate with our kids, we
know what is going on.

YES... There, are Good schools... It's up to us to place our kids in learning
enviroments. Fear means NOT EDUCATED.

I'm not pointing fingers... So, don't complain to me! I didn't give you that
baby. You did... Live with it. It's the one's that tell us to ' Shut Up ' and
go along to get along that have a problem. Every Action has a Reaction.

It is True that like minds group together... That is why I don't understand
the negative posts. If your Not happy on the forum why are You here.
Unless, your being paid to post your negative agenda. For those "we see you." YOU ARE WHAT YOU DO...

Trooly,

Tango
Ufff, you said and you are American so nobody will say that you are anti-American by saying it. I just shyly hinted with McDonald's stuff....
YOU ALSO ARE WHAT YOU EAT....
Do you still produce those those drinks( I do not remember the name) taht contain water, sugar, artificial flavours and colorings only? they are of different colours, for example blue(). Poor children buy those drinks because they are very cheap.....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 08:11 PM   #27
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

There always be different levels of everything. Whether it be love, care, spirituality, wealth, knowledge or anything else. You seem to fail to understand that. All walk different paths and all are different in temperament and personality. Yes I can make this massive assumption because we are all different individuals.

I still stand amazed that you can still paint the many with the same broad stroke and lump them together. Where do you draw the line at most? Is it at 60%? 70%? 95%? 99%?

We are all children of someone and some of us have been a parenting figure to someone. The amount of love, caring and adoration for children comes from what we were taught from our own parents.

Those who can break the cycle of neglect, of merely throwing children in front of a tv or a game or anything else is no replacement for a parent or their love. I applaud these types of parents.

Why? It is simple really. They have likely realized that they do not want to inflict the trauma their own parents may have inflicted upon them.

As for enlightenment... A person becomes a little bit more enlightened every time they learn something new. True enlightenment is being able to absorb everything. Take everything in. Digest it and reflect upon it. It is the ability to learn and utilize that which is harmonious with oneself and letting go the rest. I do not mean to just toss away out of hand but to leave it.

As for responsibility, some are more responsible than others. Others have not made that leap yet.

The holier than thou attitudes some seem to have. Where does that come from? Gandhi would probably be ashamed and embarrassed by it. Then again he would likely say, "That hubris is not my own. It is that persons and perhaps one day it will change."

My two cents. *shrugs*

Winter Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
I offered my observation of parents, generally speaking and my vocabulary did not contain viscious words as the preceding one that was, by design, inflicted, and, even by now, has not been amended (did you know you could do that?)

In light of the thread title, Children are the Targets, we are all someone's child and we have all been targeted via the media & institutions by design, and yes, SammyTray, a very effective design.

That, together w/whatever family upbringing we had are causal of ignorance, apathy & repeating behavior patterns, including diet, the willingness to accept vaccinations, and being mean spirited.

The word I chose, Ignorance, is not a euphamism for stupid. Yes, I do believe that there are levels of care and love. It begins by accepting responsibility for what you know and using what you know in the Now and future w/your children, yourself & others.

That's what you do differently once you've learned a higher level of knowledge.

Last edited by WinterWolf; 07-23-2009 at 03:44 AM.
WinterWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 08:44 PM   #28
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Burg,

Your Right... And Yes... They, still make 'sports drinks' and JUNK drinks...
Disgusting aren't they... Corporations, will do anything for money....
And, you've shown proof. And, Your right about McDonald's, but, some
Americans can be ' Thick in the head.' America has a sickcare system;
not a healthcare system. Corporations make the population ill, so they
can sell pharmaceuticals to families for life. Sick, mentallity huh...

Now in America, commercials sell burgers with girls, in Bikini's...

When your right Burgundia, your right...

Trooly,

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Ufff, you said and you are American so nobody will say that you are anti-American by saying it. I just shyly hinted with McDonald's stuff....
Do you still produce those those drinks( I do not remember the name) taht contain water, sugar, artificial flavours and colorings only? they are of different colours, for example blue(). Poor children buy those drinks because they are very cheap.....
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 10:45 PM   #29
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
From http://projectcamelot.org/index.html

"David Ayoub would be an interesting person to interview on this subject, he has gone down the rabbit hole and has not reached the bottom of yet...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...23476709184666

This video is sickening truth - all the way through, but the part about the CapriSun drinks -
http://brands.kraftfoods.com/caprisun/ ... was a real gut wrencher:

Free CapriSun drinks were given to kids en masse at school and behavior problems went through the roof. The kids were toxic with aluminum leached out of the packaging by citric acid. This was years ago and stuff is still on the shelf. I wonder if they ever did anything to change the packaging on the inside???

The rest is a quote from:
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_t...ts_of_caprisun
CAPRI SUN - JUICE DRINK - SPLASH COOLER 10 POUCHES

Ingredients: WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, APPLE AND GRAPE JUICE CONCENTRATES, CITRIC ACID, STRAWBERRY JUICE CONCENTRATE, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), VITAMIN E ACETATE, NATURAL FLAVOR.

This is directly from the Kraft Foods website:

http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/Product...un%20&PageNo=1
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 06:55 AM   #30
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post

"David Ayoub would be an interesting person to interview on this subject, he has gone down the rabbit hole and has not reached the bottom of yet...

This video is sickening truth - all the way through, but the part about the CapriSun drinks -

Free CapriSun drinks were given to kids en masse at school and behavior problems went through the roof. The kids were toxic with aluminum leached out of the packaging by citric acid. This was years ago and stuff is still on the shelf. I wonder if they ever did anything to change the packaging on the inside???

Ingredients: WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, APPLE AND GRAPE JUICE CONCENTRATES, CITRIC ACID, STRAWBERRY JUICE CONCENTRATE, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), VITAMIN E ACETATE, NATURAL FLAVOR.

Hmmmm, it almost seems that they have already poisoned the children... vaccines are just the icing on the cake.

I still think the vaccines are meant to somehow shadow our energy, better yet cloud our connection to source. Its about preventing the masses from functioning and 'rising up'
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 07:18 AM   #31
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post

Damage has been done for a long time.

I am guessing the goal has been to "dumb" the population, of course focusing on the most vulnerable. It is about energy... control what 'vibe' someone puts out, control the world.
Old 07-25-2009, 09:43 AM   #32
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

those drinks in the link provided here are not that bad. I was talking about the drinks that on the label with ingredients the most natural thing was citric acid. Apart from that there were things like:Red 40, Blue 5 ( or whatever color and number), artificial flavours. There wasn't even any type of concentrated juice there.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 05:36 PM   #33
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a U.S. Marine STANDING UP [I love those guys] at a town hall meeting.

Tell me what YOU think....!!! MORE need to do this.

Trooly,

Tango
Old 08-25-2009, 05:48 PM   #34
kari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Here is a U.S. Marine STANDING UP [I love those guys] at a town hall meeting.

Tell me what YOU think....!!! MORE need to do this.

YouTube - Town Hall Meeting with U.S. Congressman Brian Baird

Trooly,

Tango
He did a brave thing, not many people would do what he just did, he has my respect and i wish he and his family has a bright future, as do i wish the same for all of us.
Kari
kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 05:58 PM   #35
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari View Post
He did a brave thing, not many people would do what he just did, he has my respect and i wish he and his family has a bright future, as do i wish the same for all of us.
Kari

KIDS are the target!

Vaccines.... the means and the way

Mess with people's kids and "they" WILL get the reactions "they" want from the parents!

This is the trojan horse... "they" dont have to do anything but put things in place that will get "us" to start the revolution "they" want.
Old 08-25-2009, 06:16 PM   #36
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Sam,

There is a reason I posted this video... If you go back to the video; scroll
down to the next video... Be prepared...

Trooly,

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
KIDS are the target!

Vaccines.... the means and the way

Mess with people's kids and "they" WILL get the reactions "they" want from the parents!

This is the trojan horse... "they" dont have to do anything but put things in place that will get "us" to start the revolution "they" want.
Old 08-25-2009, 08:15 PM   #37
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
those drinks in the link provided here are not that bad. I was talking about the drinks that on the label with ingredients the most natural thing was citric acid. Apart from that there were things like:Red 40, Blue 5 ( or whatever color and number), artificial flavours. There wasn't even any type of concentrated juice there.
YES, those drinks in that link are horribly and deceptively bad in combination with packaging which is aluminum coated. The citric acid leaches the aluminum into the the drink and the children's behavior was severely affected.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 09:17 PM   #38
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Our child has a pretty normal varied diet, always has. He's not all powered up on sugar, as he until recently was offered fruit only as an alternative to candy. He's getting older though, so to keep him from feeling like an outsider he gets to pick something for himself once a week, as a weekend snack. Mostly he picks out some sort of cookie/cracker type of snack, rarely eats it all in one go. He has a couple of neighbour boys that have candy going around pretty much all day, every day. We've at least tried to enforce a rule on them giving him candy outside the set timeframe. Deal has become, if he choose to take their offer, to say thank you and save it for the weekend. Hard to tell if he follows it, but he will get regular reminders.

As for drinks he's mostly on water, tap water. We live in an area with pretty good tap water. He gets some juice occationally, mostly apple juice. He also gets milk to go with breakfast and bedtime meal, but this is not so much on my accord as it is on his mothers. I'm not his biological dad, but in my heart I am as real a dad to him as I can get.

The result, we have a very calm, caring and intelligent boy. He has his quirks, as do we all, but nothing too big to handle.
Can I claim this to be his diet? Nah, I won't go that far. It's plausible, but it is quite frankly very hard to prove unless we were to change his diet into the opposite (which we clearly won't do)

However, would the same diet and treatment we give our boy be the recipe for every child? Personally, I don't think so. Children are individuals, as grownups or semi-grownups we all hate it when someone is trying to push a way of doing things, down our throat.

Every child has a way, the challenge is to discover it. When you are able to read your child, sense its needs, this is when you truly do the right thing.

My only advice on parenting, is to let all stereotype "do's and dont's" vanish and listen to your own heart. I firmly believe MANY parents out there feels overwhelmed with everyone that wants to have a saying on how they should raise their child. We all know what happens when you get overwhelmed, you say "pass" and leave it be.

People a thousand years ago and more, could raise a child perfectly well...without any kind of self proclaimed experts on the matter, I think the secret was that they had full "permission" to know their child.
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 10:23 PM   #39
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Although "how" we raise our children is important, what we "Feed" them and give them in regards to medics and such is the factor. Immediate results may not be present when medics and foods are involved, its the effects down the road or the irreversable "effects" that are uncovered.
Old 08-25-2009, 10:25 PM   #40
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Sam,

There is a reason I posted this video... If you go back to the video; scroll
down to the next video... Be prepared...

Trooly,

Tango

Thanks Tango,

which one?
Old 08-26-2009, 04:52 PM   #41
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Sam... Hold I'll go get it, and post it here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
Thanks Tango,

which one?
Old 08-26-2009, 05:10 PM   #42
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Sam,

Sorry, about that... I didn't realize I posted from Utube...

Here is the one I thought I posted from...

Scroll down to the second video...

http://www.onemillionconservatives.org/home.php

Trooly,

Tango
Old 08-26-2009, 05:41 PM   #43
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

I wouldn't underestimate mothers and fathers around the world if the word keeps getting out about this so called vaccine. Many of you are right, the color dyes in the food, ridalin and all the above. check out www.nvic.org national vaccine information center and www.drtenpenny.com , they both are great resources for your kids, get the word out.Read and watch the videos, educate yourself, your friends, neighbors, families, ect.

As for a natural protected measure, I keep hearing about Colidal Silver and Vitamin D-3. I'm not in the medical field, I have no relations to either of these suggested items , it just seems there is a consistancy that these 2 items keep showing up in suggested measures from many places.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote