Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Old 09-11-2008, 02:03 AM   #26
ElvenMyst
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: London Group

Hi Jacqui...and all who've posted here.I know this will turn into an interesting group

Time may be behaving strangely lately (has anyone noticed a 'shift' since Avalon's been up and running ??) but remember....this is all very new.

I agree that we should see how things grow over the next week or so....and then I'm sure a plan will materialise.Bearing that in mind...it is the Autumn equinox...the weekend after this one.So some here may feel that to be a significant time.

She-Ra....you're words are noted and your stance respected.

Hope to get to know you all much better...in the coming days.

Love Light and Blessings to All....

Elven
ElvenMyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:46 AM   #27
Carl

Peace and respect to everybody.
I am french, living in South-East London. I'm trying to listen to a lot of things and it's only been a year I discovered some "alternatives sources" of information like Webster Tarpley on Genesis Radio, David Icke, George Green. It was shaking and I believe unity can help to face this very bad time which are going to come.
Old 09-11-2008, 01:40 PM   #28
ElvenMyst
Avalon Senior Member

Bienvenue Carl...to our group. For me...Avalon has two main functions.First and most importantly it is to bring fellow lightworkers together so that we may focus our collective energy to prevent the predicted bad times from happening at all. Prevention is so much better than cure,in this case,because if 'tshtf'....I'm not sure a 'cure' is possible....even if we are still at liberty to effect one.Remember...nothing is written in stone...with our focused intent...we can change things.

Secondly,of course,it is wise to prepare for the worst case scenario and the purpose of groups such as this...is to bring people together to discuss the best course of action should that situation arise.I.for one,will do everything in my power to make sure that situation does NOT happen.

I look forward to meeting you all...soon.

Love & Light
Old 09-15-2008, 06:36 PM   #29
Alex
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all,

Alex here living in Caterham, so a short trip up to the London, would be interested in hooking up with some like minds!

brief bit about me, I'm well into alternative healing - my mum is a Shaman who works with Alberto Villoldo, which has been interesting!

I like to look at all topics and see the connections. Normally with some extreme synchronicities along the way to make sure i'm paying attention to the right bits!

More about that later!

Look forward to hooking up!

In lakech
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:23 PM   #30
Jeffrey
Avalon Senior Member

I guess it will be time to start setting up some initial meetings, in order to get to know each other and to start making some plans.
Does anyone in this group have access to a large enough meeting room, that's free? I am not so worried about the location, for as long as we can still travel (even though it seems that "They" are working on getting rid of the London cabs: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7621368.stm).
Jeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:27 PM   #31
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

G'day to the Brits! I want to thank yous all! Because I love watching Dr Who.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:34 PM   #32
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All

Just calling in from S. E. England

Looking forward to meeting you all soon!
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:55 PM   #33
Daria
Avalon Senior Member

Hiayaa,

I have already me one Avalonian. It was a nice walk in a park. Yehaa.
Look forward to meeting more of you.

Also have contacted the Finland branch. Might meet some of them too.

Bless ya all.
Daria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 02:38 PM   #34
ElvenMyst
Avalon Senior Member

Ok Avalondoners....we are two weeks into this wonderful new forum...and now is the time to organize our first get together.

How is Saturday 4th October for everyone ??

Meeting in central London seems to make sense...as we'll be coming from all over.I can possibly arrange for the first floor of a pub...in Soho.Though if anyone has other ideas concerning venues...please share them here.Also...which is best...afternoon or evening ?

Please use this thread for ideas and feedback...and check back regularly.Events are moving on swiftly and I feel that we shouldn't leave it any longer than two weeks...to meet.

I look forward to hearing your views....and to meeting everyone very soon

Be....in Love & Light

Elven
Old 09-19-2008, 09:32 PM   #35
Jeffrey
Avalon Senior Member

Since we have a little Avalondoner as well, Afternoon would be much better for us...
Old 09-20-2008, 03:05 PM   #36
llyn
Avalon Senior Member

Afternoon of oct 4th good for me. would prefer it if it wasn't central london though. Central london on a Saturday!!!!! Who's coming and where from?
look forward to meeting
Best wishes
llyn
llyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 09:24 PM   #37
Zelphael
Avalon Senior Member

Count me in for afternoon of Oct 4th
Zelphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 09:35 PM   #38
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

hello - I am actually based in Norfolk and have never lived in London but I seem to be the only person from Norfolk active on the Forum! Though i have 'switched on' friends who are very aware of Project Camelot etc!

I am proud my great-grand mother was born lived and died on the Isle of Dogs though! I still ahve family Near Sheperds Bush and my Mother along with her brother and parents lived in a 3 room ground floor flat in Sheperds bush in the 1950's!

Anyway! Enough family history! the point is I feel a great affinity to the place because of it and I wouldnt be here if they hadnt struggled to get to better places.

I would love to exhange any info that people have and generally keep up on whats going on and if possible to make one of the meetings you may arrange.

Thankyou and best wishes,

Good to see you all on here.
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 02:33 PM   #39
Wildfire
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: London Group

Found you ha ha
Wildfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 10:27 AM   #40
iMacBabe
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Everyone,

New to the site and very interested in its topics.

Looks like i got alot of reading to do
iMacBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 11:14 AM   #41
Sunangel
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all. I am available for meetup on 4th October. Let's get the location sorted out and a time. I agree that central London on a Saturday is not the most pleasant experience but where else would be a convenient location for all to get to easily? I will be travelling from Surrey (greater London area).

Peace
Sunangel
Sunangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 11:47 AM   #42
Wildfire
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: London Group on aol.com today!!!

> Future estuary levels revealed Home

Future estuary levels revealed
Last Updated: Wednesday, 24 September 2008, 01:12 GMT- Search: Thames estuary climate change

Future Thames estuary levels have been revealedSea levels in the Thames estuary are likely to rise by up to 90cm by the end of the century, scientists said.
Research for the Environment Agency predicted likely sea level rises of between 8in (20cm) and 35in (90cm) as a result of melting glaciers and polar ice-caps and warming of the oceans.
At the most extreme, sea levels could rise by up to 6ft (2m) - which along with a storm surge could produce a worst case scenario of a water level rise of 9ft (2.7m), the Met Office said.
More News
Lexus advert 'breached regulations'
Arctic methane sparks warming fears
Climate change 'threatening trees'
Nature's budget 'has run out'

Related Links
Environment Agency

This new worst-case prediction is significantly lower than previous scenarios of rises of up to 14ft (4.2m) - which means an outer barrage in the Thames estuary to keep the tide out will not be necessary to protect the South East this century.
The research also found climate change was less likely to increase the frequency and size of storm surges in the North Sea than previously thought.
The research by the Met Office Hadley Centre, the Proudman Oceanographic Laboratory and the Centre for Ecology and Hydrology was released at a climate change conference at the University of Exeter.
The study said the volume of freshwater at peak times in the River Thames could increase by around 40% by 2080 in places such as Kingston.
The research will feed into the Environment Agency's Thames Estuary 2100 project to plan for future flood management in the estuary.
Tim Reeder, regional climate change programme manager for the Environment Agency Thames region, said: "By narrowing previous uncertainty, we now have an improved understanding of how climate change will affect the Thames estuary and can develop realistic and cost-effective options, which will meet future needs." better leave london hey ha ha
Wildfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 07:40 AM   #43
Alienontherun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvenMyst View Post
What a wonderful new forum we have here
I've seen quite a few Brits on this site but hardly any from London.Can it be...a city of 7 million...that I am alone? Or is it that anyone with any sense has already left..?
So...if you live in the London area...post a reply and lets start networking.

Love & Light
Greetings!

I'm based in London and would like to organise meet-ups with other member in London for exchange of ideas.

Get in touch, please.

Regards,

A
Old 09-25-2008, 09:27 PM   #44
Jeffrey
Avalon Senior Member

Any more updates about the meeting on Oct 4th?
Old 09-25-2008, 11:21 PM   #45
Bejante

Hi everyone,

Currently am working in central London and it would be great to meet up with souls who are also aligned/atuned to the Project Camelot info.

October 4th is the first suggestion and this is fine. On Saturdays work until 6pm so can only meet up after this.

Yes, am in agreement that central London on a Sat night is not ideal, however into the center of the cyclone...

Let's consider where we could meet, ideally somewhere reasonably quiet so we can talk, mercury is retrograde until the 15th October so communicating is already a challenge :-) x

PS thanks again to Elven for letting me know about this thread
Old 09-26-2008, 01:35 PM   #46
Sunangel
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone got a location in mind for 4th Oct meet up? I am not that familiar with venues in London so not qualified to make suggestions! Help?
Sunangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:01 PM   #47
unsynapsys
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all, It seems that most are in south London. Wouldn,t it make sense to find somewhere there, maybe Greenwich? I'm not far from Leigh-on-Sea at the moment but will be moving back into London soon. Good luck to you all.
unsynapsys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 08:27 PM   #48
Sai
Avalon Senior Member

Hello from Thailand. I bailed out of London a few years ago. Couldn't take all that crap any more. If anyone needs to relocate Thailand is amazing and I can help. I hope to see my home town again one day....and meet up with you all.
Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 08:44 PM   #49
ElvenMyst
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone.....

Ok...we seem to be on for the 4th but what about venues.As no definitive suggestions have been made...I will make one now.As free venues are very hard to come across in central London....how do people feel about paying a small amount to hire one ? I have found an excellent venue which we can have from 10am - 5.30pm. But....it costs £100 So,obviously,if there are say 10 of us....it should work out at no more that a tenner each.
It is in Covent Garden at a very appropriate venue. If there is general agreement on this....I would need to book it by Monday...and hope it is still available.

So...we need feedback as soon as possible.What are your thoughts on this ? Personally I don't mind travelling to south London...or wherever...but we need concrete ideas now...as the 4th is fast approaching.

Hope to hear from as many as possible...over the weekend.

Be...in Love & Light

Elven
Old 09-26-2008, 10:00 PM   #50
Jeffrey
Avalon Senior Member

I think we will need to get an approximate number on how many people are planning on coming, so that we can plan for the size of the venue. Once we know the estimated amount of people, we'll add about another 10 %, and then we (my wife) might just be able to pull a FREE venue out of her magic hat.
I won't be able to confirm that yet, but I should be able to find out in the morning...

Anyone care to come up with an agenda, or some sort of list of topics we should cover? How about creating some sort of sheet where we can enter our individual details, if we want to, which should then be sent out to everyone that attended. I gues we would propbably need to enter our Names here on Camelot (no need to provide your real names...), email address and phone number???

How much time do we think we should consider for the meeting? I guess the initial meeting will mainly be to get to know each other, put a face to a screen name, and start discussing the first few plans for the London Ground Crew.

Any thoughts from anyone else?