Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-20-2010, 12:06 PM   #76
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Bill Ryan Video On Youtube

Make THE HAL(O), JAKE SULLY.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 02-20-2010 at 01:53 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 12:20 PM   #77
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Keys to Hallelujah ?

Just Aloha Hell Key ?

Just Keyhole Halal ?

The last one is just a joke....what meaning 7? Tell pleasr
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 01:38 PM   #78
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
I think the limitation that we face is that we have been told that time is linear and it is not
Yea I agree.
In my opinion everything that is going to happen has already happened.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 01:51 PM   #79
observer
Avalon Senior Member

Before this thread turns into a "chat room", I thought it pertinent to point-out, there has been a staggering new development to the message Bill is relating in his newest video.

If you go to the link provided in the first comment of this thread (linked below) you will see what I'm talking about:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20232

In the light of Bill's new video, anyone who has seen the Jordan Maxwell interview will clearly see, and understand the implications of this Secretary of Defense memo....

Last edited by observer; 02-20-2010 at 02:44 PM. Reason: for clarity
observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 02:35 PM   #80
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Bill made front page on Disclose TV

http://www.examiner.com/x-18425-LA-C...srael-and-Iran
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 02:47 PM   #81
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent!
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 02:53 PM   #82
NicholaQuinn
Avalon Senior Member

Great video Bill. My partner and I couldn't believe what we were hearing. I think with regards to the agenda unfolding, it's becoming more and more obvious as the days pass by. Keep up the great work mate,
Nichola and Peter.
NicholaQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 04:27 PM   #83
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
This is a very good question. I would like an answer to this one.
in regard to being invited t0 the meeting accidentally , he never mentioned that, he said he was invited to hwat he thought was a regualr financial meeting. nothing accidental about it. oh and im sure china know exactly whats going on and what the plan is, hence there massive arming up and militarising. they know they are target number one..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 04:50 PM   #84
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
in regard to being invited t0 the meeting accidentally , he never mentioned that, he said he was invited to hwat he thought was a regualr financial meeting. nothing accidental about it.
If the meeting was not about financial matters, the adjective "accidental" would be appropriate to describe it, and the need for an explanation remains, in my opinion.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 06:04 PM   #85
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

This is a great video, but now it's been "taken down by user". Does anyone know anything about this?

<3
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 06:24 PM   #86
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Video removed..how strange! or maybe not, awaits news. Did anyone download it and able to repost it?
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 06:27 PM   #87
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

maybe he's adding subtitles
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 06:38 PM   #88
postbezorger
Avalon Senior Member

It has been taken down because of copyright issues.(check the camelot homepage)

Probably that song at the end of the video.
postbezorger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 09:59 PM   #89
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

ah, should be back up soon then
Old 02-21-2010, 01:02 AM   #90
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Stardustaquarian wrote: TPTB are people that have disgressed so much that they can not longer access source for energy and have invented a way to "rip" or "harvest" energy from other living systems".

A year or so ago there was a thread started here at Avalon about "syphoning energy"... it was a great thread, but got lost in the shuffle as so many do.

But I must ask you Stardust... what have you learned that might explain just how it happens, that energy is harvested or ripped, as you wrote, from other living entities? We see it written here & elsewhere that TBTW feed off fear... just HOW does that happen?

Please clarify what this might mean, just how that is accomplished!

and thank you Gita for your comments.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:22 AM   #91
Spregovori

At the end there was some mentioning of a donation.... I think they deserve it... If for nothing else...for making this forum happen.

I donated last month and I will also donate this month..... and yes I am also asking you to do it... I am sure an amount like 10 USD will not make you homeless and that you can easily give something up for this amount...
Old 02-21-2010, 10:20 AM   #92
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
Stardustaquarian wrote: TPTB are people that have disgressed so much that they can not longer access source for energy and have invented a way to "rip" or "harvest" energy from other living systems".

A year or so ago there was a thread started here at Avalon about "syphoning energy"... it was a great thread, but got lost in the shuffle as so many do.

But I must ask you Stardust... what have you learned that might explain just how it happens, that energy is harvested or ripped, as you wrote, from other living entities? We see it written here & elsewhere that TBTW feed off fear... just HOW does that happen?

Please clarify what this might mean, just how that is accomplished!

and thank you Gita for your comments.
It is not possible for me to explain briefly how this happens because one first would need to understand how our anatomy works, and by that I mean the 12 dimension of it and beyond, appart from lots of graphics which indicate where those apparatus have been placed in our bodies with the purpose of diverting the energy that we receive from source to the fallen angelic races

This does not only happen individually, its been done to the solar system too, and as they said as above so below. As the solar system has been tampered with/damaged so our template has too.

Some examples will be, the planet is tilted that means that our atoms are tilted too, therefore they can not comunicate with other parts of our anatomy. We do not know what our atoms want do we? or at least most of us don't. Same appllies to the emotional body (which is actually what we see as reality) we do not know what our emotions are doing half of the time etc.
All this is not natural and for example in the case of the planet it should be pointing upwards and able to do and interchange of energy with the sun, which is called solar symbiosis. Which for us will mean the ability to be bretharians

To have an idea of the distortions we are dealing with a good starting point is the two Summaries at the azuritepress website (about 70 pages) after that one can consider the study of the Freedom Teachings in which is explained with great detail all the distortions, at all levels, and what we can do to heal ourselves individually, because the planet and the solar system have passed the point of no return in 2007

There is a lot of free information in the keylontic dictionary website too

I know this explanation is not ideal but I can not compress in few sentences material that have taken 10 years to be transcribed and is spreaded over 1000 hours of workshops

Love
Old 02-21-2010, 02:46 PM   #93
observer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
....what have you learned that might explain just how it happens, that energy is harvested or ripped, as you wrote, from other living entities? We see it written here & elsewhere that TBTW feed off fear... just HOW does that happen?

Please clarify what this might mean, just how that is accomplished!....

Moxie,

Stardust is correct when he indicates reaching the "energy harvesting" conclusion requires many years of research into the manipulation behind the "smoke-and-mirrors" of reality. The answer, however, is much more simplistic than he has eluded to:

Those whom are referred to as TPTB are not third dimensional lifeforms. I'm not speaking of the global elite who run the international banking network, and thereby control this third dimensional reality. I'm speaking of the demons from the lower fourth dimension that have continuously influenced the global elite since the dawn of civilization through demonic ritual.

Understand this; at the primal levels of "all there is", i.e., throughout the multiverse (multiple-universes), there are only two primary forces - Love and Fear. (semantics: negative/positive, yin/yang, good/evil, etc.)

And, understanding that at the level of other realities (i.e. beyond the perceptions of this particular third dimensional reality) the energies required to sustain existence are much different from the way we "feed" here on this 3-D level of existence.

Seeing Fear (and even Love) as a form of "food" for entities existing in other universes of reality is not beyond the possibility of understanding - both are nothing more than energies.

It is in the ability to comprehend the understanding that extra-dimensional life forms from the lower fourth dimension have been manipulating reality here in this particular third dimensional existence since the dawn of civilization - for the express purpose of "feeding" - that one might gain better understanding of how and why this reality is being manipulated.
Old 02-21-2010, 03:03 PM   #94
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer View Post

Moxie,

Stardust is correct when he indicates reaching the "energy harvesting" conclusion requires many years of research into the manipulation behind the "smoke-and-mirrors" of reality. The answer, however, is much more simplistic than he has eluded to:

Those whom are referred to as TPTB are not third dimensional lifeforms. I'm not speaking of the global elite who run the international banking network, and thereby control this third dimensional reality. I'm speaking of the demons from the lower fourth dimension that have continuously influenced the global elite since the dawn of civilization through demonic ritual.

Understand this; at the primal levels of "all there is", i.e., throughout the multiverse (multiple-universes), there are only two primary forces - Love and Fear. (semantics: negative/positive, yin/yang, good/evil, etc.)

And, understanding that at the level of other realities (i.e. beyond the perceptions of this particular third dimensional reality) the energies required to sustain existence are much different from the way we "feed" here on this 3-D level of existence.

Seeing Fear (and even Love) as a form of "food" for entities existing in other universes of reality is not beyond the possibility of understanding - both are nothing more than energies.

It is in the ability to comprehend the understanding that extra-dimensional life forms from the lower fourth dimension have been manipulating reality here in this particular third dimensional existence since the dawn of civilization - for the express purpose of "feeding" - that one might gain better understanding of how and why this reality is being manipulated.
Hi Observer

I understand what you say but the explanations is not as simple as you mention it

Only by seeing what has been done to our bodies, how they have been sepparated one from the other, how the natural cycle of ascension that is our birthright have been stopped, how false hearts, daisy of death flows, distorted yin/yang flows that we consider natural when they are not, how some of our bodies have been bonded in unnatural angles so they can not reach upwards, etc, etc, etc one can really understand the magnitude of what has been done here

Many people think that embodiying love is the answer but what is love? the love depicted by society or the love of source? How can we know what love we are talking about, how can we experience real love, real reunification with all that we are if we do not know what we are and where we come from?

For all the love in the world, and I have no doubt that many people through out the ages have had some love. Have you seem around you?

60 wars
People starving
Economic bankrupcy
Corrupted governments
Illness
Death
Separation
Disolution
Crime
Drugs
Destruction of the enviroment
Cruelty towards the plants and animals
Etc

Where is the love?

Why we have been unable through out the ages to reach that love?

Why we seem to be stuck in a loop that never ends and repeat generation after generation the same distorted patterns of behaviour and warmonguering?

Here is a useful link http://www.azuritepress.com/faq/faq_17.php

Love
Old 02-21-2010, 03:22 PM   #95
observer
Avalon Senior Member

This discussion is completely off-topic, and I would invite a moderator to direct those involved to the proper format.

Stardust,

In my humble opinion, I believe Moxie was searching for a simplistic answer. Most who have that particular question don't want to spend years following the research that leads to these conclusions. My answer to moxie was an attempt to put the entire phenomena into a simplistic perspective.

I didn't speak of "embracing" love within this particular reality. I spoke of the primary dynamics of the multiverse. This is not the proper thread to begin a debate regarding "new age" v. dogmatic religious points of view.
Old 02-21-2010, 03:29 PM   #96
Truth Vibrations
Avalon Senior Member

Luckily I watched the video before it was taken down. Bill presents a good summary of the witness testamony. However, I feel more needs to be known before we can fully understand what this agenda might entail.

I think the term 'Anglo-Saxon Mission' is a misnomer. The thinking behind the global elite is both strategic and opportunistic. Anything that pushes the Agenda forward will be employed. Therefore we have the Illuminati-Banking-Military-Industrial-Media network manipulating and using the UK (unsinkable aircraft carrier) and the USA as the military wing of World Government Inc to impose their imperialistic viewpoint on any nation that stands up to the New World Order (see Afghanistan and Iraq).

I think it's very likely that we will see a limited nuclear attack on Iran by Israel in the very near future. Strategically, this would be selfishly beneficial for Zionist extremist interests in the region and embrace the bigger picture and timeline that would need to take place if an attack on China was to happen. Might this also envelope Russia, maybe go global, who knows? What we do know is that the Illuminati are a seriuosly genocidal bunch of despots and are themselves controlled by forces that lack any kind of ethical outlook capable of compassion, love or empathy. These people are very strange but not stupid. Cold, callous and calculating best sums them up.

But the world is waking up. Vibrational change is breaking the concrete thinking patterns of those previously asleep and the light of truth is pouring in. People are tuning into and signing up to the Truth Vibrations Revolution against imposed thought and behaviour. These are seriously cool times to be on the planet.
Truth Vibrations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 03:33 PM   #97
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with you that this may not be the best place but, I am not talking about dogmatic religions nor about plain research. It is possible to heal, it takes work, human common concept of love or sentimental love is not enough nor simplistic answers, we need to awaken to the reality of what has been done here if we ever want to heal it

Love
Old 02-21-2010, 03:36 PM   #98
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
we need to awaken to the reality of what has been done here if we ever want to heal it

Love
Healing is definetly more effective if truth is confronted. So many good and loving people lately have been ...different...
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 06:43 PM   #99
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Latest message from Bill:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...741#post241741

The video has been uploaded on another site than youtube.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 06:47 PM   #100
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Thought it was appropriate to put Bills new message and links here also. Now we know it wasn't removed because of copyright reasons, or by Bill.

Dear Friends,

Thanks for your very generous words. These are interesting times.

Since the startling and sudden removal of the ANGLO-SAXON MISSION video I've been sitting firmly on my hands, following my own advice to the Chinese military commanders not to be provoked into initiating WW III. The heavy irony is that there are some exact parallels here.

The video had received 25,000 YouTube hits (and 400 comments, almost all of them positive, intelligent and interesting) in 36 hours before it was taken down. I heard that the video has already been copied to DVD and handed to one US Congressman, a good man who will watch it carefully.

The translation team of 150 people (17 languages) are working on subtitles right now. They just need to be hosted somewhere where they will not be deleted.

Meanwhile, the original video is available as a torrent here:

http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/Pr...on.mp4.torrent

...and can be streamed in full here (a Chinese site - a really delicious irony):

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTUzMDMzOTI4.html