Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 04-04-2009, 12:12 AM   #1
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Dulce Base: Faction or Fiction? [Latest Veritas Show]

As usual, I would like to share with you the latest Veritas show. This time, with Area 51 and Dulce Base researcher Norio Hayakawa.

The show is ready to play and download on our website: http://www.veritasshow.com

All my best,

Manticore
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 02:04 AM   #2
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dulce Base: Faction or Fiction? [Latest Veritas Show]

Another great interview. While listening...the thought occurred to me that the best way to pursue the ufo/alien/entity/NWO/conspiracy subjects is to study the Nazi phenomenon...and follow all leads...in all directions...right up to the present...with a very open mind. After reading and listening to Jim Marrs and Joseph Farrell...the Bill Cooper material makes a lot more sense. Also... I have an overwhelming feeling that Alex Collier conceptually gets it right in so many ways. Whether he actually flew repeatedly in a ufo is another question. Obviously so much of what he says is difficult to verify.

Regarding Bill Cooper...the shootout story seems rather strange. Watch the Commander X secret lecture on Google Video. Is this Bill Cooper? Once again...the Marrs and Farrell material makes Commander X more believable. I have a feeling that Bill Cooper was very close to getting the big picture...but he just couldn't quite finalize a universal theory of the alien presence...and it drove him to irritability and drunkeness. He seemed to be a tormented man who cared deeply and felt an Atlas-like weight of responsibility to inform the public of what he felt threatened the very existence of the United States.

Also, while listening to the interview...the thought occurred to me that there may be a large undergound reptilian population under the western part of the U.S. going back hundreds or thousands of years...and that we are working for them...and that the underground network of bases and levitron tunnels were built for them...and that they fly anti-gravity craft manufactured by us. And that the NWO will culminate in a reptilian attempt to openly rule humanity in what I am referring to as One Nation Under Satan: The Old World Disorder Reptilian Theocracy. A partial solution would be to base Globalism on the U.S. Constitution...whereby the people of the world would rule themselves with Constitutional Responsible Freedom. This might be part of the truth which sets us free. Another part may be to actually listen to the words of the one who said 'the truth will set you free'. Removing all secrecy regarding aliens, DUMB's, spirituality, corruption, etc. would undoubtedly be necessary...yet very disruptive and upsetting...but the public may be more resiliant than expected...if they are treated like responsible adults instead of stupid sheeple. I doubt that there is an easy way out of this present darkness. If the above is true...no wonder they had to sell drugs to finance the madness. Imagine trying to get all of this through the Congress and Senate!!!

I know I'm crazy...and I vowed to take a break...but I just couldn't resist commenting. Thanks again for your journalistic excellence.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-04-2009 at 04:26 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 05:45 AM   #3
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Hello orthodoxymoron,

If you think you're crazy, then I guess I am too. What you said above is something I've been mentioning in the past. I agree with almost all your statement.
Old 04-04-2009, 11:19 AM   #4
Steve_G

Manticore I just wanted to say a big thank you to you; your interviews are excellent. It's a pity there aren't a few like you in the mainstream media. I'm downloading the latest as we speak.

Kudos to you sir!
Old 04-05-2009, 05:18 AM   #5
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Steve,

Thank you for the very kind remarks and for listening.

All my best,

Manticore
Old 04-05-2009, 09:26 AM   #6
celticwarrior
Avalon Senior Member

Great shows Manticore, but is there any way that you can compress the files as they are all over 200mb in size? Would appreciate it if it's possible. If not, just keep up the good work..
Best regards,
celticwarrior
celticwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 04:09 PM   #7
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Hello celticwarrior,

Good observations. However, let me explain the logistics of keeping it big. At one point I was also adding a 64kps file on the download. However, the affiliates (radio station) are required by the FCC to have a 128kps file. Then, our server got to the point of no space.

So here's my point. We now produce one file per show at the highest possible quality. For those who find it difficult to download, you can always use the Web site player to listen without having to download and still experience the same sound quality.

I know, they're big. But when you compare the sound quality to other shows, I am proud with what we have to offer. Also, I am working to make our shows 2-hour shows without exceeding. At the same time, it seems that our "no time limitation" format has helped us extract lots of information from guests.

I hope this explanation works!

All my best,

Manticore
Old 04-06-2009, 03:37 AM   #8
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

I don't manage to download the show.
If I click on the download link at the bottom of the page I get a 404.
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 04:18 AM   #9
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Hello avyaktam,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. It was definitely a glitch and it has been fixed. The download button now works.

Thank you.

Mel
Old 04-06-2009, 04:47 AM   #10
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

Still the 404 for me Mel.

Ah I had to do a refresh, yes it's working now. Thanks
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 04:03 AM   #11
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

Manticore,

As I have mentioned to you before, what a great program you have going on. The veritas show is such a wonderful gift to all those that seek truth. You and your guests leave me inspired everytime I listen.

What I wanted to ask you about was a video posted on this site about a dying NASA scientist. This scientist allegedly had his lawyer post videos after he passed away from bone cancer which he implied he was somehow infected with. These videos made good sense to me, and seemed to fit with what I have been researching. Also, he stated that by listening to one of the videos coupled with the images on the screen, a very certain type of dream would be seeded into your subconscious. Now I dont really subscribe to those kinds of thinking, but I have to say, I had a very specific dream that left me with a feeling that I had been somewhere and done something that I have never felt after a night of sleep. Obviously this could be a coincidence but it felt to be more than that.

My question is in a few parts: First, have you had any information come your way about the authenticity of these videos and the information presented in them? Do you know of anyone currently or previously involved with NASA that could confirm or deny these videos? And do you know anyone that might have more information on any of this? I would really appreciate it. Also, I just recently moved to the Houston area, near NASA, so is there anyone that you know of that I can talk to about any of this?

Thank you so much in advance. I am really looking forward to your next interview!
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 04:39 AM   #12
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

bodzoyfa, here's that thread so he can see the videos you're talking about!

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...nasa+scientist
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 06:08 AM   #13
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

First, thanks Dantheman for pointing me to the video. I have heard a bit of this but have not seen the video. I will do so before I make any comments.

Hello bodzoyfa and thank you for listening. Yes, this is duty for me too. There are no coincidences. A few weeks ago I was speaking with a contact and he told me of an astronaut who lived locally and started talking as well. All of a sudden, he got cancer and passed away. It seems cancer is the weapon of choice for TPTB. I'm not saying that cancer cannot happen, but in certain instances it happens while the person is spreading truth. Another example of this is Aaron Russo. You may know the name.

So that you know, you may not know the name Robert "Bob" Emenegger. I did not make the interview available this week because it would have been a 5-hour show with the other 2 guests. However, I will air it soon and some of the revelations regarding the military and what they told this documentary filmmaker will surprise you.

All my best,

Manticore
Old 04-18-2009, 04:32 AM   #14
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

Manticore and all,

Manticore, thanks for the response.

I just listened to this Cliff High interview:

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=13258

and at the end, he talks about spinning the crop circles and the information that is contained in them. it made me think about the spinning image on this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPL9ZxCOxCc

I very much agree with Cliff's sentiments on the fact that its a common misconception that ET just wanted to beam us a pretty picture. No, there is more to this phenomena than that. To me, this lends authenticity to what this NASA scientist was claiming.
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 04:40 AM   #15
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Hey bodzoyfa, if you haven't seen these yet, watch at least parts 13 through 17.
There's definitely more than meets the eye to crop circles! Here's part 13.................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhetj7vklfU
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote