Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 12-06-2008, 05:47 PM   #126
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jordan Maxwell - Water of Grace, Water of Life (brand new documentary...

The new age propaganda/counter intelligence/psychological war is to disconnect the survival instinct of the human. Then allowing a whole new program to be installed of how life is supposed to be.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 12:40 AM   #127
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jordan Maxwell - Water of Grace, Water of Life (brand new documentary...

I think these are relevant here, no need to double post, i'll just link to it, http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...5&postcount=56
Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 01:55 AM   #128
GoingToFast
Banned

This is a presentation of Michael Tsarion called "The Destruction Of Atlantis - Was Atlantis A Center Of Advanced Civilization".

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arion+atlantis

Last edited by GoingToFast; 12-07-2008 at 04:06 AM.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 10:15 PM   #129
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magamud View Post
The new age propaganda/counter intelligence/psychological war is to disconnect the survival instinct of the human. Then allowing a whole new program to be installed of how life is supposed to be.
I agree with you but I feel that the key is not to get chipped. Then they have ultimate control over you.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:06 AM   #130
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
I agree with you but I feel that the key is not to get chipped. Then they have ultimate control over you.

Both of these options are equally are desired by the PTBs.

Their goal is that we hand over our 'Power' to them, no matter how.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:22 AM   #131
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

deleted

Last edited by feeler; 12-09-2008 at 12:25 AM.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:40 AM   #132
EpiphaMe

It's a given by product of real insight, this....."No one can awaken another... tho one may be compelled to share what one is certain that he knows... The source & content of knowledge is contained within... at some point to Know to Trust the Process of Life... else be found captivated by another beings' good intentions, that, still, capitalize on one's vulnerabilty".... (credit is acknowledged but not remembered)...

The deception is pervasive, ever so deep, predominantly everywhere...
it is the nature of our world. How much more dis/mis/information do you need in order to know this???

I have to tip my hat to Doom, his passion, his extended research... what he is sharing is closer to close.... for the sake of sifting thru the matrix/madness... he is a good "filter"... as I give example of setting ones' self up for (uninvited) feedback... you see?

All things transpiring lead to the eventual focusing within... we all have a "within".. the same within..... no one is exclusive, chosen, more capable... it's a matter of the elusive 'timing' or readiness of the prompt.

I've taken the lead into Alan Watt and I do resonate. When you consider, as I do, that when the majority of people hold something to be true, more than likely it is not... well, there you have it w/new age propoganda... believe me, I admit (let in) as has Doom, that I've fallen for them "all"...

now it's pure entertainment this... my ego gets engaged just as yours... the wake up is about your inner realm, not awakening another's.

Why is it that "you" on this forum THINK that "you" are "awakened",... when the vast majority of what "you" profess to know is merely a "poll parroting" of what you''ve heard from someone else?.. .while giving your SELF credit for being able to discern truth, having lived your entire life in delusion?

I tend to surrender (and that is not giving up) to the take that we are ALL deluded and deceived and that we'd better get started looking within, owning our vulnerables & responsibilities, accepting that our daily needs are the same as every one elses..... me? I'm back to basics.
Old 12-12-2008, 12:22 PM   #133
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magamud View Post
Amen to that hahahaha

The new age gurus says that we must accept the things how it are because we must to Flow with the Univeeerse or something like that allways.

Deepak Chopra, the Great new age guru says

"everything is who must be"

"DOOON'T CRITICIZE NOTHIIIING"

Well, for your information, mr. Chopra is a member of the infameous Club of Rome.

Cheers.

Last edited by Ashatav; 12-12-2008 at 12:26 PM.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 02:54 PM   #134
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Some of the most damning evidence from the movie occurs about 27 or 28 minutes in where the origins of his assumed name are discussed. After viewing it is difficult to believe that Mr. Maxwell hasn't been disingenuous when discussing where it came from.

I'm afraid that Jordan Maxwell is just another member of the modern mythology sub-culture that are in the business of producing 'faux-reality' shows and books.

Last edited by trainedobserver; 12-12-2008 at 02:59 PM.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 08:16 PM   #135
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom View Post
Alan Watt comments about Jordan Maxwell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEHFTEHKuoo
Does anyone have any more information or links regarding Alan Watt's view of the work of Jordan Maxwell?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:42 PM   #136
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm thinking we are all partly right...and all partly wrong. We just have to keep trying to get it right. Even charlatans may have something to teach us. Latching on to any guru is probably a big mistake. There is always some problem with them or their story. Just use what makes sense and works...and throw out the rest. Keep searching...and never give up.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:03 PM   #137
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I'm thinking we are all partly right...and all partly wrong. We just have to keep trying to get it right. Even charlatans may have something to teach us. Latching on to any guru is probably a big mistake. There is always some problem with them or their story. Just use what makes sense and works...and throw out the rest. Keep searching...and never give up.
I agree but I was surprised by what I heard on this video:
Quote:
I need to investigate this further.

Does anyone have information about Alan Watt's take on Jordan Maxwell's work?
Old 04-18-2009, 12:07 AM   #138
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

This is strange. I like Jordan Maxwell...but I liked the debunking video(the hour long video linked at the beginning of this thread)! Seashore, I watched the one you referred to...and I don't know. Nothing surprises me. I use various sources as clues for arriving at my tentative conclusions. This includes Jordan Maxwell. I think it's very hard to seriously research the occult and secret societies without getting pulled toward it. This can be a dangerous area of research. I think a lot of what we discuss in this website can be dangerous...some of it can be extremely dangerous. To some extent...we are playing with fire. However...to be ignorant of what is really going on in our world and universe can be even more dangerous. We are in the middle of a war-zone! If someone is 'exposed' as being Masonic, Illuminati, Secret Society, Jesuit, CIA, NSA, Disinfo-Agent, etc, etc, etc...this does not mean that they should not be listened to. These people probably know more about what is really going on than anyone! I probably wouldn't want to get very close to them...or buy a used car from them...and they may be very hardened and calloused people. They have probably seen more...and been involved...in more dark activities than we can imagine. I tend to think that some of the best friends of humanity may turn out to be good bad-guys. People on the dark side...who do the right thing...when it really counts. I think I'm a good guy...but I am admittedly very naive and squeamish. I would not survive for long in these groups. I therefore will never have inside knowledge. I will always be on the outside...looking in. This is fine with me!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-18-2009 at 12:27 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:34 AM   #139
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This video states that Jordan Maxwell said favorable things about freemasonry in 2000. Does anyone know whether this is true?
Old 04-22-2009, 01:42 AM   #140
conec
Avalon Senior Member

We all have our own truth and there is no point in forcing eachother to believe our side of the coin.
In Carlos Castenedas books - Don Juan etc.... (dont care if ppl believe these books to be true or not btw)
I always remember a way of thinking that Don Juan passed onto Carlos - It was something along the lines of........

the way of the warrior is to never dismiss and never totally accept.

I think this is why I liked project camelot when I found them because I saw the same way of thinking.
Thanks

Last edited by conec; 04-22-2009 at 01:49 AM.
conec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 03:22 AM   #141
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

I agree conec, The way of the warrior, to never dismiss and never totally accept. If something is truth it will end up being confirmed along the way. To get beyond the duality of putting information into boxes of good/bad, right/wrong. Personal truth should be a growing thing, an open-ended recievership.

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote