Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-01-2010, 03:56 PM   #1
gwangsun
Avalon Senior Member

Default Why hasn't Zecharia Sitchin been interviewed yet?

Hello everyone,

I have been listening to Project Camelot for sometime now and have also been following the work of Zecharia Sitchin. I am currently reading The lost book of Enki which is a must read if you haven't read it already.

On Project Camelot there is constant reference to Annunaki, Planet Nibiru and Zecharia Sitchin's work.

Why hasn't Bill and Kerry interviewed him yet? Unless they have and never posted it for some unknown reason. I know they must get everything approved by the interviewee before posting. I am such an avid fan of Bill and Kerry's work that I would love to view interview with Sitchin.

This all came to me when i saw this posted on his official website.
http://www.sitchin.com/imagesC/NYTim...ay-article.gif
gwangsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 05:35 PM   #2
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Default Re: Why hasn't Zecharia Sitchin been interviewed yet?

In many interviews they (B&K) were really hoping to interview Arthur C Clarke (deceased) and Sitchin. If asked...Sitchin is probably number one on both of their lists.

In several interviews, they are probing folks with connection to Sitchin to pass along they would love to sit down with him.

So Zecharia if you are reading this....We would all be humbled if you would sit down with Bill and Kerry!!!

Thanks
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 06:16 PM   #3
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Well that would be good for a laugh, I can just imagine Kerry questioning him on his interpretation of an obscure Sumerian seal

I think ZS is working to someone else's agenda and has been drip fed over the years by his handlers. Do you think he would tell us about the secret government back-engineering ancient technology or some of the real stuff that is going on Iraq? He probably doesn't even know about it...

feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 06:29 PM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I have to agree with Feardia on this one

I listened to a very small interview he had with Mel on the Veritas Show but he didnt hold my interest.

I was told that he knew it all and he has a good story but I also heard David Icke interviewing a woman and she called him a shift-shaper and says he works with TPTB.

I am not sure who it was or if this is the same person Kathy OBrien or Arizona Wilder. I think they are both the same.

She seen him at the "ceremonies" she was forced to attend
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 06:44 PM   #5
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

Kerry again mentions her desire to interview Zecharia on the recent interview with Klaus Dona.

Personal feelings on Sitchin aside, I would love to hear Camelot interview him.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:40 PM   #6
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post

I listened to a very small interview he had with Mel on the Veritas Show but he didnt hold my interest.

I was told that he knew it all and he has a good story but I also heard David Icke interviewing a woman and she called him a shift-shaper and says he works with TPTB.

I am not sure who it was or if this is the same person Kathy OBrien or Arizona Wilder. I think they are both the same.

That's because I expected a 2-hour interview and he just gave me 30 minutes (actually, 28). Not that much you can discuss. He even gives Coast to Coast AM less than one hour. I was lucky to even talk to him. Not that many do. I had to pull a lot of strings.

Cheers,

Mel
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:42 PM   #7
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by manticore View Post
That's because I expected a 2-hour interview and he just gave me 30 (actually, 28) minutes. Not that much you can do with that. He even gives Coast to Coast AM less than one hour. I was lucky to even talk to him. Not that many do. I had to pull a lot of strings.

Cheers,

Mel

Yes, you were and that was my point. He is not that easy to reach
Old 02-02-2010, 01:16 AM   #8
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
That's because I expected a 2-hour interview and he just gave me 30 minutes (actually, 28). Not that much you can discuss. He even gives Coast to Coast AM less than one hour. I was lucky to even talk to him. Not that many do. I had to pull a lot of strings.

Cheers,

Mel
Mel....did you chit chat with him??

What was he like...If you can share......Thanks SG
Old 02-02-2010, 01:42 AM   #9
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I believe he is 84. If he would only give Mel 28 minutes I just don't see him extending himself to a video interview format.
Old 02-02-2010, 02:04 AM   #10
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Maximillen de Lafayette would be a much more rewarding and dynamic interviewee on the subject of the Annunaki.

Sitchin would be nice but I doubt we would learn anything new from him.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:47 AM   #11
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
Mel....did you chit chat with him??

What was he like...If you can share......Thanks SG
It's funny you ask. We spoke a few weeks ago prior to the interview. He essentially interviewed me to see if I was worthy... He wanted to see if I had some command of his material. He accepted and then said his publisher only allows him 30 minutes.

Well, the day came and I had plenty of questions in mind. Usually the first 30 minutes, although I like to get to the point rather quickly, it's a warm up period to get the guest comfortable.

Now, you ask if we chit chat. For 2 minutes we did, while I was making sure all the technical aspects were working. I was really hoping for one hour minimum. Then, all of a sudden he said "our time is up". Therefore, he counted the 2-minute chit chat and the other 28. I didn't expect him be clocking me from the moment he answered the telephone.

Off line, he said he didn't expect the interview to be the way it was going. He was very pleased with it, which is a compliment to me. He agreed that we require more time and he'd love to do another one. He asked me to give him some time. I have his number, so I'll be calling him again soon in case he forgets.

How was he? Bear in mind he's close to 90 (born in 1922...although he doesn't like it when people talk about this). George Noory (C2C) asked him how old he was and he became upset, so I knew from the beginning not to go there. He has a very dry sense of humor that's hard to get at times.

He is very secure of himself and is proud of his research. What really keeps him going is writing books. All in all, I like his logic, although many people dismiss him. I would love to have another opportunity to do a real interview with him. Our 30 minute chat is too short to rate; and as many have noticed, you really don't come out with much. I have to thank Neil Freer for having made the connection with him. They are friends.

I'll keep you posted.

Cheers,

Mel

Last edited by manticore; 02-02-2010 at 05:16 AM.
Old 02-02-2010, 03:56 AM   #12
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Maximillen de Lafayette would be a much more rewarding and dynamic interviewee on the subject of the Annunaki.

Hello Luminari,

Many people have recommended Maximilien to me and I would love to have him on. I really want to get to the bottom of what happened to him recently with the US Navy holding him indefinitely at a US base.

Cheers,

Mel
Old 02-02-2010, 04:17 AM   #13
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Lightbulb Re: Why hasn't Zecharia Sitchin been interviewed yet?

Quote:
mntruthseeker;232070]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenbuoy View Post

From another thread

I'm glad someone else started this thread because i recently came across a little

Click It

and I'll be virtually darned if I didn't press it (Link is also listed in the nice accumulation of stuff above.)

BUT... as we all eventually learn... WHAT IS DISINFO and what is not?

And... why would a Mother Goddess in a discussion about SEEING shapeshifting leaders of the world turn in to Reptillians... all of a sudden make extended personal remarks about our man Zech (1:41 min.) (i.e., personal attacks being the hallmark of disinfo agents)?

"He is a shapeshifter." - Arizona Wilder

Annnnd...why does our man Zech do the hokey pokey handshake with our other man Jordan (:25 sec.) ?

So, is he a Masonic Summerian Presenter (everything is approved of this magnitude. See: Tesla NOT being approved as was not Royal Rife.

So... is it reality being degraded to appear as a falsehood by appearing as disinfo?

Last edited by Zenbuoy; 02-02-2010 at 04:27 AM.
Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:19 AM   #14
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Why hasn't Zecharia Sitchin been interviewed yet?

Quote:
Hello Luminari,

Many people have recommended Maximilien to me and I would love to have him on. I really want to get to the bottom of what happened to him recently with the US Navy holding him indefinitely at a US base.

Cheers,

Mel
That would be beyond cool Mel. I have only been able to find 1 previous interview of him; http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...0&postcount=63

Best of luck & I'm eternally in your service and most grateful for your excellent interviews THANK YOU!
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 12:07 PM   #15
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
It's funny you ask. We spoke a few weeks ago prior to the interview. He essentially interviewed me to see if I was worthy... He wanted to see if I had some command of his material. He accepted and then said his publisher only allows him 30 minutes.

I'll keep you posted.

Cheers,

Mel
Mel thanks so much for the reply and please keep up the great work!!!!

SG
Old 02-02-2010, 05:22 PM   #16
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the very nice comments everyone.

Here's an example of what I was referring to above. Zecharia Sitchin made another appearance on Coast to Coast AM last night:

Quote:
Appearing during the first half of the 4th hour, renowned scholar Zecharia Sitchin recounted this theory of ancient ET visitors, and talked about his forthcoming book which compares his work to biblical tales. He said he was pleased with the mainstream coverage he received in a recent New York Times profile.
Half hours even for C2C again.

Mel
Old 02-02-2010, 05:34 PM   #17
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
me too...it was arizona wilder...but I do not know to what extent such people as her can be trusted with their stories ( could have been implanted).
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:46 PM   #18
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post

Maybe Mel could interview Maximillen.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:50 PM   #19
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
yeah it always pays to check them out

I got so many mixed views on this man. Brilliant he is but honest is another thing.

I feel he misleads and holds back alot

Yes I heard him on C2C also...............New York Times also wrote an article on him. So why all of a sudden all this publicity ?
Old 02-02-2010, 08:52 PM   #20
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
me too...it was arizona wilder...but I do not know to what extent such people as her can be trusted with their stories ( could have been implanted).
OMG she has a full article on the internet regarding Hillary that shakes me to the core. I read her book and honestly if she didnt do the things they said, its a sick message she is sending out. For some reason I did find her story outlandish and pukey sick at times but real. When you hear others come out with same and similiars you have to ask why.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:39 PM   #21
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
yeah it always pays to check them out

I got so many mixed views on this man. Brilliant he is but honest is another thing.

I feel he misleads and holds back alot

Yes I heard him on C2C also...............New York Times also wrote an article on him. So why all of a sudden all this publicity ?
I have one theory about the sudden publicity. It is not a secret that TPTB want us to remain angry and in fear. The coming of Nibiru, if Sitchin is right, is not going to be a walk in the park. If people internalize this (two years in advance), there you have it. More fear and anxiety.

Mel

Last edited by manticore; 02-05-2010 at 04:59 PM.
Old 02-05-2010, 01:16 AM   #22
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have one theory about the sudden publicity. It is not a secret that TPTB wants us to remain angry and in fear. The coming of Nibiru, if Sitchin is right, is not going to be a walk in the park. If people internalize this (two years in advance), there you have it. More fear and anxiety.

Mel
It's just another story to pass from generation to generation. As it's been said, the time no one knows, not even the Archangels in heavens ..
The day will come is an awareness, awareness of time , of our weakness against nature .
Till then, there's a lots of time to pass by and it's us only who will be deciding of our future and the next generations will follow .

That too is a prejudice, can be .

We have to decide sooner the better about fate of this civilisation and i am still hopeful that its fate is in good hands..

Regards

A
Agape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:55 AM   #23
omshanti
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Why hasn't Zecharia Sitchin been interviewed yet?

possibly why sitchin was "pleased" with the veritas interview was because it was superficial and he was not challenged in any way by deep questioning. because sitchin is hard to get, interviewers seem to want to get on his "good" side. this equals a ho hum interview as far as i'm concerned.

there are many scholars who question the veracity of sitchin's findings. i am interested in his jewish links and possible links to secret sects. yes, i also recall the david icke interview whereby sitchin was seen to shape shift. he was not a high ranking member of the group as i recall.

there is also suggestion that his prolific writings are aided by channelled info.
he uses the pronoun "we" instead of "i" when explaining his theories...
we think/we suggest/

anton parks (french) has more breadth and insight in relation to sumerian clay tablet findings as well a more detailed account of et races.
sitchin has certainly opened up portals for deep discussion, but i do feel he is pulling many veils and is not an independent agent.
any researcher needs to be flexible, wiling to allow new ideas to emerge. sitchin's ego is fixed. he seems to view others as less. he takes a very patriarchal stand which is why, perhaps, the sumerian wars and tales of king and conquering appeal...the "cute" old man does not work for me.
omshanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 03:11 PM   #24
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Don't forget he is an old type of scholar . Even as a scholar you can reach the heights of Spirit and he has gone far that way I'm sure,
he is gaining wisdom without pain now..

There 's not many people who will go in their path but some will always do.

Is his work channeled ? I'd say def not but it's highly inspired . He knows 'they are there' or rather that 'they are here'.
'They' may be invisible to us as we may be to them.
They can speak to us if they want. Not all are gifted enough to understand much so all kind of 'blah..' is coming out and circling around too.

Few people make it to a system , they are living predecessors of current computer generation

Systems are good to absorb because they enlarge your vision and fix your mind in the bigger picture structures .

But the new generation of kids now is able to absorb this very easily , without your ever noticing it
and you don't know yet how complex the future may become..

A
Agape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 04:54 PM   #25
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks for the information you shared here. I haven't gotten through all of it but I have to tell you I was shocked at the "secret handshake".

I will say this about that. Both Jordan and Zacharia have much to offer and you have to admit they did their homework.