Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-28-2010, 10:27 PM   #51
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I could have done the McCollum interview..

I think it's ok to be skeptical...even to be funny while being skeptical...

I think it's good if threads are there for people to post from both sides of the view..otherwise, what you end up with is peer pressure... If a video seems c**p... someone starts a thread saying it's BS and everyone agreees. Fine... But if someone says they think it's true, they get laughed at.

So if everyone thinks something's true, and someone disagrees, that's fine too by me. It's not disinformation, and if they make me laugh while putting their view across, so much the better.

I actually love Zoolander... but I haven't seen this film... but already I'm applying my own acid test of 1) believable fact (the Jews escaped the red sea waters + 2) Interesting plausible fact (because a star gate opened up) = a good story.

An before you all land on my head...I'm going to watch the movie tomorrow, then I'll report back and pick a side...

Love you...

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:30 PM   #52
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Off topic we go. This is me trying to keep it on topic.

Some more thoughts on his words from the community would be great.
JudgeMental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:37 PM   #53
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
I think it's ok to be skeptical...even to be funny while being skeptical...

I think it's good if threads are there for people to post from both sides of the view..otherwise, what you end up with is peer pressure... If a video seems c**p... someone starts a thread saying it's BS and everyone agreees. Fine... But if someone says they think it's true, they get laughed at.

So if everyone thinks something's true, and someone disagrees, that's fine too by me. It's not disinformation, and if they make me laugh while putting their view across, so much the better.

I actually love Zoolander... but I haven't seen this film... but already I'm applying my own acid test of 1) believable fact (the Jews escaped the red sea waters + 2) Interesting plausible fact (because a star gate opened up) = a good story.

An before you all land on my head...I'm going to watch the movie tomorrow, then I'll report back and pick a side...

Love you...

K
Excellent KP....What we have here 2 different opinions and someone got their ego bruised.

Alright...Zoolander had a FEW funny parts.

Peace Y'all

PS...this ain't a fight...no one got BANNED yet...but...it's still early by my watch

Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:39 PM   #54
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Aaron McCollum is a young man who has been through a lot for his short span on the planet. I'm somewhat surprised at how a few members are once again disecting the person, his appearance, his delivery of his information and attempting to discredit him.

It is exactly this type of critical behavior that prevents other witnesses from stepping forward. What witnesses are doing by sharing what they know and revealing their stories is incredibly courageous. They put their lives in danger by doing these interviews. For example we all know Mr. X ended up dead within days after his last interview with Camelot.

What is it with some of the members here? Are there new spooks planted on this forum? I see new members who really are somewhat nasty in their assessment of a witness telling their story and post almost nothing about the content of his story but instead focus on which direction his eyes are looking towards.

It is understandable that Aaron is nervous and swallowing a lot. He had a support person sitting off to his side because sharing what he knows is scary stuff. He knows what the ramifications are about taking such action and they aren't pretty. Also, when a person looks to the side they are recalling something they heard, looking up is something seen or read, and looking down one is accessing (remembering) emotions. Basic NLP.

I would suggest one listen to the story with eyes closed if visual stimulous is so distracting and listen with one's heart. There are brain cells in the heart and at least in the heart the ego doesn't get in the way of true judgment.

Last edited by Carol; 01-28-2010 at 11:19 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:47 PM   #55
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Jury is still out on this one, but hey if Duncan and Dave say he is cool he must be cool, found these links which might be of no interest or relevance at all

Links re Aaron McCollum

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1391740/

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3354499/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1391740/fullcredits#cast
Anyways, whom am I to speak LOL?
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:48 PM   #56
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Carol. Glad someone else noticed. Well said.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:50 PM   #57
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Aaron McCollum is a young man who has been through a lot for his short span on the planet. I'm somewhat surprised at how a few members are once again disecting the person, his appearance, his delivery of his information and attempting to discredit him.

It is exactly this type of critical behavior that prevents other witnesses from stepping forward. What witnesses are doing by sharing what they know and revealing their stories is incredibly courageous. They put their lives in danger by doing these interviews. For example we all know Mr. X ended up dead within days after his last interview with Camelot.

What is it with some of the members here? Are there new spooks planted on this forum? I see new members who really are somewhat nasty in their assessment of a witness telling their story and post almost nothiing about the content of his story but instead focus on which directions the eyes are looking toward.

It is understandable that Aaron is nervous and swallowing a lot. He had a support person sitting off to his side because sharing what he knows is scary stuff. He knows what the ramifications are about taking such action and they aren't pretty. Also.. when a person looks to the side they are recalling something they heard, looking up is something seen or read, and looking down one is accessing (remembering) emotions. Basic NLP.

I would suggest one listen to the story with eyes closed if visual stimulous is so distracting and listen with one's heart. There are braincells in the heart and at least in the heart the ego doesn't get in the way of true judgment.
Hey Carol...

I understand what you are saying ....and could I do that..

Yeah if I thought I had something to add....I'd grab someone with a camera and tell the world.

What he looks like or what he does with his eyes really did not play a part into why I started this.

I wanted to express that I feel frustrated by the content...I felt nothing new was brought to the table.

My opinion...only valid in my three feet of reality.

I mulled it over several times before I started....I have not watched a Camelot interview since Pete Peterson.

When I logged in this morning...splashed across the screen was a link for this new interview.

You are probably right....the guy is brave

and I hope to discourage no one from coming forward...but as I stand at the front of the room...I know I'll be critiqued.

Just as I am about this thread.

And I can take it because I knew before I started

I did not think I would be called an Agent...but Oh well

Least the blood is a pumpin'

We all take a risk Carol.....Peace and Aloha
Old 01-28-2010, 10:55 PM   #58
IndigoChild1986
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for the interview, I confirm this being real with my psycho abilities
IndigoChild1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:58 PM   #59
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

What is it with some of the members here? Are there new spooks planted on this forum? I see new members who really are somewhat nasty in their assessment of a witness telling their story and post almost nothiing about the content of his story but instead focus on which directions the eyes are looking toward.

It is understandable that Aaron is nervous and swallowing a lot. He had a support person sitting off to his side because sharing what he knows is scary stuff. He knows what the ramifications are about taking such action and they aren't pretty. Also.. when a person looks to the side they are recalling something they heard, looking up is something seen or read, and looking down one is accessing (remembering) emotions. Basic NLP.

I would suggest one listen to the story with eyes closed if visual stimulous is so distracting and listen with one's heart. There are braincells in the heart and at least in the heart the ego doesn't get in the way of true judgment.
Beautiful words, Carol. I send tons of love to you! <3
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:12 PM   #60
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Someone to remain unnamed PM'd me and asked if I was McCollum. I was very flattered someone would think I might be him or know as much as him. But you are way off. I am nobody and everybody.

Still like to stay focused on his words.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:20 PM   #61
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I wasn't referring to you Star and do not think you're a spook.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:31 PM   #62
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Carol... you are definitely not new to this forum by any means. This sort of thing happens ALL the time, especially when new interviews come out. I'm really surprised that you just noticed this. I don't care for it either, but the minute a new interview is posted, the floodgates open and all these people step forward and do everything they can to discredit these people.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:50 PM   #63
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
I wasn't referring to you Star and do not think you're a spook.
Whew.....I thought I had devolved.....

I hope I did clear myself up some....Peace Y'all
Old 01-28-2010, 11:51 PM   #64
Chamber
Banned

It's so funny because I thought the EXACT same thing after I saw the interview...then I saw this thread title.

This isn't meant as a personal attack on Aaron McCollum because I don't know the guy. These are just my intuitive opinions on the interview. The very first shot of him talking and his body language sent my BS-radar through the roof. He believed most he was saying....but not all of it was accurate as someone else here mentioned. I didn't sense much fear....just a jittery almost neurotic type of energy....but maybe he just had one too many cups of coffee beforehand. lol

After finishing the vid...99% of it was stuff I had already read and researched about...and a majority of that info is here on these forums.

Personally, I think most everything about The Gulf of Aden, Yemen, pirate cover story, is all true. However I believe the whole stargate/atlantis/android thing is a cover story as well...people eat that drivel up...thinking it's so fantastical that it HAS to be true. I don't dismiss the possibility of stargates, atlantis, and cyborgs...but it just sounds all too convenient.

TPTW have a nice believable pirate/terrorist story for the general public.....and a neato stargate/cyborg/atlantis cover story for the more fringe public like those who visit this forum. Pretty brilliant considering both stories kinda say the same thing...Arab terrorists through customs or evil Atlantean cyborgs through a stargate....I mean really what's the difference?

This might be all about Antiquities....I think THAT is what's really going on.

But hey....maybe I'm wrong.

All in all it wasn't a terrible interview...but I really would have liked to hear Aarons "Full interview" first with his personally story and background in detail....then this interview 2nd.
Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:06 AM   #65
watermunky
Avalon Senior Member

Ahhem aahemm. Tobacco stained index finger ? That would indicate chain smoking , or maybe I'm just seeing things.
watermunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:12 AM   #66
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

this was a warm up of some sorts , he may come down with the juicy stuff in the next one. he seems pretty genuine. he didnt state anything that isnt already out there. so no one can acuse him of making anything up really.

i await the next installment.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:13 AM   #67
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Jury is still out on this one, but hey if Duncan and Dave say he is cool he must be cool, found these links which might be of no interest or relevance at all

Links re Aaron McCollum

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1391740/

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3354499/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1391740/fullcredits#cast
Anyways, whom am I to speak LOL?
That is very strange Watcher- maybe Kerry can ask him directly about him being an actor (as a petty officer) in a war movie, and see what the story is there.

I mostly enjoyed the interview- Aaron seems like an attention seeker to me, but he is brave, and calling people's focus to an immanent warfront in Yemen is a very admirable thing to do.

Look forward to hearing about his dolphin DNA and project involvement (I think he should have put all his info into ONE interview- albeit a slightly longer one) Is seems quite risky to be offering to NAME a specific general but then put it off to a future date.

I have heard from a mutual friend that he has issues with water (meaning is uncomfortable taking a shower etc) but if you were a dolphin/hybrid wouldn't you feel the total opposite about water?? Looking forward to hearing more.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:18 AM   #68
watermunky
Avalon Senior Member

Oh yea... his words. One of my independant sources was excited about Yemen a year or so ago.We were discussing the pole shift and he kept saying it's happening right now. So there has been magnetic anomoly in the area for some time,he said it was interfering with the navigation instruments
It would seem we are all being spoon fed little bits of information.I am as impatient as the next person, but it has accured to me that maybe we couldn't handle the whole truth all at once. peace chaz
watermunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:23 AM   #69
Richie
Avalon Senior Member

He is a Virgo.His choice in this life and as a Virgo is either to overcome being "selfserving" or to go with it.I try not to be harsh.
i hope to never incarnate as a virgo again.This time around I am an "aquarian".Please everyone try and find out your purpose in this incarnation.
Richie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:35 AM   #70
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Truly at a loss of words in regard to most posts here.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:49 AM   #71
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
nothing about the content of his story but instead focus on which direction his eyes are looking towards.
I'm glad that PC can give him some visibility/protection as his life seems threatened. I agree with Stargazer1965, THEWATCHER and Chamber about the content.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 01:03 AM   #72
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

I focussed on listening to McCollum's voice rather than looking at his facial expressions. What I heard was total sincerity at crucial points, particularly regarding the point that yes, there is a genuine stargate there and yes, it's now open. Also regarding the point that there are alien beings coming through, and he doesn't know at all, one way or the other, whether they're quite benevolent or whether they're otherwise.

Sincerity like that overcomes all forms of brainwashing and personality dissociation etc. That's a fact. It's a form of "one-pointedness", as the Zen Buddhists call it. Or call it what you like, but it seemed more genuine to me than many of the other Camelot interviews. I don't care how much BS the military or whoever may have tried to hypnotise McCollum with.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 01:19 AM   #73
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Right on TraineeHuman. Finally a comment related to the information.

"There is a genuine stargate there and yes, it's now open"

While our vibrations raise all the distraction will become much clearer to us because the vibrations of others will remain low. Be observant. Love is our weapon.
Old 01-29-2010, 01:19 AM   #74
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

I really got the feeling that he was trying to tell us about important things that are happening in our world. Yes, I saw the eyes, but it looked more like recall than deception. I thought there was something different about his physique from the beginning. (Never mind that he sort of looks like my brother. lol) Yes, most of what he said can be found on the internet except the Project Ocean...something. He seemed to be genuine and I hope he is. Cant wait for the next.

Then again it could be bunk. If it is, it is still great entertainment! After all, Kerry makes no secrete that she is in the entertainment business.
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 01:24 AM   #75
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i watched it on you tube and it was OOS so i too listened more than watched
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote