Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 01-23-2009, 01:05 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Alien Abductions Stopped By the Name of Jesus Christ?

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0109/a...s-stopped.html
by Stephen Yulish PhD

Posted: 20:28 January 13, 2009

Dirk Vander Ploeg, the Publisher of UFO Digest, recently asked me if I knew of alien abductions having been stopped by the utterance of the name of Jesus. He told me that “apparently this information is being withheld by Mufon and other reporters, investigators etc.”

I reminded him that I had written about the possibility of such occurrences in several articles including, Extraterrestrials Tremble at the Name of Jesus, UFO Digest March 29, 2007, and more recently The Birth of Christ caused the Extraterrestrial Fallen Angels to Tremble, UFO Digest, December 3, 2008.

The word of God tells us that demons (as well as fallen angels, i.e. extraterrestrials) tremble at the name of Jesus (James 2:19) because God highly exalted Him and bestowed on Him the name which is above all names (Philippians 2:9). At the name of Jesus, every knee shall bow of those on the earth, and those under the earth and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father (Philippians 2:10).

My own article last year, My Anonymous CIA Source: The Real Story of UFOs, UFO Digest, 6/16/08, revealed that my source in Washington who worked for the CIA for 25 years after working, I believe, for the top secret Operation Paperclip after WWII which brought Nazi scientists to America, some of whom were supposedly involved in flying saucer research, and who was in charge of security for President Kennedy’s visit to Germany in the early sixties, and was confidant to later Presidents, told me to “stay with my UFO writings about the Bible.” He then told me that “you have the truth. All else is opinion.” This statement from a man whom I trust and who served in the highest echelons.

Nearly twenty years ago, when I was once confronted by demons, I cried out the name of Jesus Christ and they fled. Try it next time that you are confronted by a fallen angel masquerading as an extraterrestrial. But then, I am just a writer and a disseminator of God’s word. I am not a member of MUFON (the Mutual UFO Network) or an expert or an investigator into alien abduction phenomena.

One group specializing in this is the CE4 Research Group based in Cocoa, Florida on the Space Coast near the Kennedy Space Center. They refer to themselves as an UFO and Alien Investigations and Alien Abduction Termination Team. The President is Joe Jordan who is also the MUFON State Section Director and Field Investigator for Brevard County, Florida, He along with Guy Malone of the Alien resistance Headquarters in Roswell, New Mexico and Dr. Chris Ward of Logos Christian Fellowship of Leesburg, FL make up the CE4 Research group which is the first group to publish documented cases (over 50) on their website www.ce4research.com of abductions being halted by calling on the name and authority of Jesus Christ.

The Ce4 Research Group is the investigative and counseling arm of the group www.AlienResistance.org.

These men are all born again, Bible believing Christians like I am but they are experts in abduction cases and can counsel you on how to use the name of Jesus Christ to ward off these attacks. Check them out. Tell Joe that I sent you. You won’t be sorry.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 03:37 PM   #2
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member

Location: Hartlepool England But Moving Shortly to Fauldhouse Scotland
Cool Re: Alien Abductions Stopped By the Name of Jesus Christ?

depends which ones are doing the abducting -
from personal experience even the 'rite of light' Kabbalistic Cross failed - and shook my faith in anything /anyone helping.
Searched the net afterwards and found people with worse experiences than me - but no help

One helpfull bit of advice was that they work on the group mind - so if you are individual and strong minded - you have a chance.
Seth Haniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 05:50 PM   #3
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alien Abductions Stopped By the Name of Jesus Christ?

Interesting Seth; they are hive minded i hear.
Old 01-24-2009, 06:17 PM   #4
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Egg shared his own experience with Christ and ET abductions at this link. http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=9826

It was very powerful and something to keep in mind when confronted with negative forces in these types of situations.
Old 01-25-2009, 04:03 AM   #5
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not a Bible thumper...and I actually have huge problems with much of the Bible. But the actual words of Jesus resonate with me...and there are millions of cases where the name of Jesus has given people relief from demonic/alien oppression. This mess we are in seems to be mostly a spiritual battle. I'm not telling anyone to go to church. I have huge problems with most churches. If confronted by an alien/entity...ask a simple question, 'In the name of Jesus Christ, and with the power of the Holy Spirit...Who Are You?' It can't hurt to ask...can it? You might be surprised by what happens next! Then tell them to 'Go to Hell in the Name of Jesus Christ!' How about a global exorcism? Barf-bags anyone? Plastic or paper?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-25-2009 at 04:07 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 01:53 PM   #6
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.examiner.com/x-2363-UFO-E...an-smoking-gun

UFO-alien abduction sleuth spots Christian 'smoking gun'

March 12, 11:50 PM ·

Book by Joseph Jordan and David Ruffino. “If this is real. This is huge.”

An agnostic UFO researcher worked the incoming reports and followed up with witnesses in the field. Curiosity fed his hook-up with the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) and set-up up as Florida state section director in Brevard County.

The beat was fielding a regular flow of incoming reports of unidentified flying objects - civilian reports of flying saucers and related anomalies.

Monthly meetings boosted the witness count. Some of those witnesses were reporting alien abduction – a challenge working in a “nuts and bolts” scientific organization – but he soon realized that it’s all part of the same phenomena.

The investigator is Joe Jordan. His story is multi-layered and takes us down a rough and questionable road to get to the truth – a turn to Christianity – and an awakening in him of a simple, historical and rather frightening truth about UFOs and aliens. And no one's talking about it on CNN.

The “real” in “if this is real,” is that an emerging and growing body of alien abduction experiencers seems to have not only discovered a way of ending a single abduction scenario – but a method of halting the abduction process completely – by invoking the name of Jesus Christ.

Stories of unidentified flying objects, flying saucers, aliens and alien abduction, have been popping up throughout Man’s history – based on the earliest writings and art that have survived from many different cultures and artifacts found over the centuries. Today’s 21st century communication methods and cheap digital photography may make it appear that the current daily reports globally are a hot new topic.

“The contactees and abductees claim they were in contact with the so called beings behind the sightings,” Jordan said. “I turned to MUFON, and said, ‘Guys, we’ve been chasing our tails with sighting reports. If we’re going to try and get to the actual events going on and the purpose of what’s going on, we have to get to the source itself. And if these people are getting close, these are the people we need to get in touch with.’”

“We need to invest in alien abduction,” he said.

CE-4 is formed

By early 1995, Jordan had founded CE4 – a private group that studies alien abduction and they began compiling a database from their research.

The experiences along the way changed Jordan.

“We started working with experiencers,” he said, “seeing the same similarities. I came in as an agnostic. I was practicing new age stuff myself. I was converting Christians around me into the new age and metaphysical side. But I got challenged.”

Since the majority of alien abductees Jordan was interviewing were women, he felt that he needed to bring a woman on board CE4 to make those giving up testimony feel more comfortable – and a woman he knew stepped in to help.

The woman was Christian, and after working with Jordan for a time, pulled him aside.

“She said, ‘If you’re going to work in this realm, you have to have some protection.’ So I pulled out my crystals. And she said, ‘I’m talking about real protection,’ and this is when things started to change.

“She handed me a Bible.

“I pushed it away and said that this had nothing to do with what we’re dealing with. But she showed me the protection the Bible offered.”

Jordan ended up taking her up on that offer and read the Bible – and soon became a Christian himself.

“But at the same time,” he said, “I’m a UFO investigator. I have this want to know as much about something as possible. Now as a Christian, I want to know more.”

The Christianity learning curve for Jordan wasn’t moving along fast enough and he opted to step into a video course as part of a friend’s Bible study group – two or three hours of video nightly for two weeks over a Christmas holiday.

“It was very intense,” he said of the experience. “I couldn’t have learned all of this in 50 years of Sunday school.”

Jordan has a vision

But during one of the video screenings – Jordan had a vision as he sat watching the media. The vision was an alien gray face right in front of his face. “I watched that face morph,” he said, “into a horrific thing. I said, 'this is not what it seems to be. This is something we should not be working with.'”

Jordan put his investigations aside. But a couple of weeks went by, and he had an inspiration – “you’re not done with this.”

“I kept getting this – ‘you’re not done with this.’ I asked, ‘What do you want me to do?’ And I heard, ‘You need to take this message – what you learned – back to what you were doing.’”

Jordan pressed further. “I can’t share this with the new age people – you’ve got to give me something better than this.”

He pondered humorously. “You don’t talk back to God, but a couple of weeks later, I hear – ‘You already have what you need.’”

Jordan the investigator then turned to colleagues, repeated the message, and announced – “let’s look again at what we already have.”

What they already had was witness testimony. One of those cases was six months old, a guy named Bill who was interviewed on video in his living room during a two-hour session.

“It was like, originally, we never heard what he said,” Jordan said. “It starts out as a typical experience. He saw something from his living room window. He went to sleep and had an abduction experience. But during that experience, being terrified, he cried out – ‘Jesus, help me’ And the experience instantly stopped. He woke up in bed next to his wife.”

Jordan wondered why this piece of the story where the abductee invokes the name of Jesus Christ did not stand out before.

“If this is real,” he said. “This is huge.”

Other researchers contacted

No where in the alien abduction research that Jordan had poured over had he ever read about any method at all where one could stop an experience once it was in motion. He decided to check it out and began calling alien abduction researchers around the country. He set up the story by simply telling them that he did not know what to make of a particular case and needed an opinion. In each case, he said, the researcher did the same thing.

“Can we talk off the record?”

“They all pretty much said the same thing,” Jordan said. “They had come across similar cases where the abductee cried out the name of Jesus, said prayers. So this is not a once in a lifetime case.”

But when asked why this had not been brought out into the open before, Jordan said he got one of two answers.

The first answer was basically, ‘well, we didn’t know what to make of it.’

“But what bothered me,” he said, “was the second answer. They were afraid to go there as it would affect their credibility in the UFO field.”

Some details 'under the rug'

Jordan was confused. “We’re looking at what people call a cover-up. They’re not sharing everything that they have.”

This research fueled the fire under Jordan. “I told them that I was going to take this on,” he said. “I think it needs to be recorded and shared. I’m going to build this database. They told me – 'please do – because we can’t.' I thanked them all and moved on.”

In the 13 years that followed, Joe Jordan has worked more than 350 cases – and has fought hard to get the word out. This summer, he makes his third annual presentation at a major UFO symposium in Roswell, NM.

Part 2 coming soon

Stop back in two days for part 2 - more about Joe Jordan's CE4 ministry and some background on a Christian view of UFOs and aliens as a worldview - with both historical and Biblical references as well as witness testimony.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:23 PM   #7
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I could be very wrong...but this alien/ufo thing seems to be human vs reptillian on both a physical and a spiritual level. There are others out there in this vast universe...but on Earth it's pretty much us vs them. In a very real sense...Jesus Christ was, and is, an idealized version of us. Perhaps Jesus utilized all available internal resources. Resources which are available to us. Some of these resources are simply for the asking...while others require years of spiritual discipline. Good people, who have died, may assist us on an astral level...but I believe that seances and channeling can be very deceptive and dangerous. The reptillians can represent themselves as just about anyone or anything...and they lie very effectively. Study the Teachings of Jesus, pray privately, and take long walks in nature. Then...if the bad-guys show-up...challenge them in the name of Jesus Christ. I am aware of many cases where this ended the oppression...and some cases where it did not. Why? I don't know. I am very wary of traditional religions AND the new age religions. I think there is truth and error in both. I haven't sorted it all out...and I doubt that I ever will. Good luck!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-13-2009 at 08:18 PM.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:43 PM   #8
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

The name Jesus was created by the Greeks, to have high vibrational energy. The vibrational tone of eeeee in all languages means to seperate ,and sus or Zeus ,means to bring together. Its like saying ahhhh, after you eat, or drink something satisfying. Ahhh is a connecting vibration.

This is why the letter e is being used everywhere on the planet,in order to seperate.

E -harmony means seperate me from harmony.
E-learning
E surance -etc
Freeeeeeee dom
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 06:33 AM   #9
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

This actually jives with Egg's dreams/experiences thread about being with Jesus and Jesus kicking gray ETs butts.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 07:47 AM   #10
EpiphaMe

It is a mistaken correlation to attribute a universal frequency to that of the name and IDEA of the Jesus personnae. Universal is inclusive...
what I"m suggesting is that the Frequency held by whomever in whatever circumstance attributed to Jesus, is, in fact, a universal phenoman, no matter what name you attach.

The frequency experienced & emminated, that of what someone may think they know of Jesus, is the point to consider.

Look into any dictionary, pick a really big one.. you will see that in the J section, there are VERY few pages. Why? Because the J sound came from the I which came from the Y. There was never that saviour purported w/the name of Jesus. So get over it!!! It cannot be argued.

How would you like to go down in history and have your name wrongly published??? That's assuming we're talking about a person and not allegory/analogy/myth (back when the word myth was highly regarded ...a tool to teach spiritual concepts)

The ineffable 'name'.... the inhale/exhale of existence... the inspire/expire... Hebrew being an idiomatic language (that which cannot be transliterated).

The name JESUS is a LIE... intentional disinfo = lie
it's conscious. Excuse me please, this is a subject that is understood to be extremely touchy... I regret that I am so compelled... am sick n tired of ignorance (which, if you are biblical, is the TRUE sin)

What I am suggesting is that it is the Frequency engaged by the person toward/ with contact of a higher/benevolent power that is the point of the matter, not the name.

respectively submitted
Old 03-14-2009, 08:09 AM   #11
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpiphaMe View Post
It is a mistaken correlation to attribute a universal frequency to that of the name and IDEA of the Jesus personnae. Universal is inclusive...
what I"m suggesting is that the Frequency held by whomever in whatever circumstance attributed to Jesus, is, in fact, a universal phenoman, no matter what name you attach.

The frequency experienced & emminated, that of what someone may think they know of Jesus, is the point to consider.

Look into any dictionary, pick a really big one.. you will see that in the J section, there are VERY few pages. Why? Because the J sound came from the I which came from the Y. There was never that saviour purported w/the name of Jesus. So get over it!!! It cannot be argued.

How would you like to go down in history and have your name wrongly published??? That's assuming we're talking about a person and not allegory/analogy/myth (back when the word myth was highly regarded ...a tool to teach spiritual concepts)

The ineffable 'name'.... the inhale/exhale of existence... the inspire/expire... Hebrew being an idiomatic language (that which cannot be transliterated).

The name JESUS is a LIE... intentional disinfo = lie
it's conscious. Excuse me please, this is a subject that is understood to be extremely touchy... I regret that I am so compelled... am sick n tired of ignorance (which, if you are biblical, is the TRUE sin)

What I am suggesting is that it is the Frequency engaged by the person toward/ with contact of a higher/benevolent power that is the point of the matter, not the name.

respectively submitted
G ZEUS

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 03-14-2009 at 08:16 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 02:16 PM   #12
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

Because of this thread I have done a bit of experimenting with the word Jesus.
I was amazed how well it worked, even if used in a more mechanical way.
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 02:45 PM   #13
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Comment: The name JESUS is a LIE... intentional disinfo = lie

Response: When I use the name Jesus...it seems that the reptillians and greys know who I am referring to...and what this name represents. When I refer to the Teachings of Jesus...I care not whether they are the words of Jesus verbatim. They undoubtedly include the words of others...and have undoubtedly been added thereto or truncated. The overall principles and concepts are what interest me most. You are so correct about ignorance. Many behave as though ignorance were a virtue. I have been there and done that. I still do it. Ignorance is bliss...but only for a short while. This is a touchy subject. In fact...it's a war!
Old 03-15-2009, 06:08 PM   #14
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Antaletriangle: I think I agree with your theory. Christ is just one of the Messiah’s. I think there are many higher level entities which will help protect you from lower spirits. You can call them angels or masters or whatever you’re familiar with.
My whole life I have asked for protection. I will always wonder whether the large number of abductees asked for protection.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 06:45 PM   #15
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
Antaletriangle: I think I agree with your theory. Christ is just one of the Messiah’s. I think there are many higher level entities which will help protect you from lower spirits. You can call them angels or masters or whatever you’re familiar with.
My whole life I have asked for protection. I will always wonder whether the large number of abductees asked for protection.
in my own abduction experience ...

as i lay there on that table they had me on ... within their vessel ... their ship ... scared s***less ... being totally present ... following what was unfolding ... feeling my physical self but not being able to move a muscle ... experiencing my emotions ... an increase of fear ... intuitively knowing what it is they were going to do ... i felt i was going to pass out ... they felt that not to be appropriate or beneficial to them ... they began to step up their agenda quickly ...

i remember at that precise moment of thinking about dying rather than having to undergo their experimentation ... feeling within that heightened moment ... i consciously called for my connection ... the connection i have always had to assist me ... i never called for jesus ... or any labelled messiah ... my calling was consciously locating strength to align to what i have always been connected to ... a connection to all that is ... to source ...

it was connecting to my own self ... connecting and remembering my truth ... truth of who i am ... truth beyond the fear of what i was experiencing ... locating and knowing that truth to over ride anything else ... even the belief that where i was and the entities who were with me ... that they had control of me ...

once i connected to my truth once again ... feeling and knowing the being i am ... the being of love and light ... suddenly nothing else mattered and my fear just dissolved ... i was at peace and calm once more ... and momentarily ... i heard the voice speak ... it spoke above all who were there ... it spoke that i must be left alone ... that i was to leave then ... that i would leave ...

and then with that came the power of the intense light ... not a white light ... but the love and the warmth of a golden light ... and it felt like time stood still ... everything came to a stop ... they stopped ... it was their selves that could not move then ... it was like they froze ... and i left ...

and to this day ... when i process this ... more and more do i feel i did not call for external assistance to intercept these alien's agenda ...

more and more i am coming to know it was my own truth that did so ... my connection to source ... my connection to my self ... my being ... who i really am ...

i now know how very powerful we are ... our love and our light can and will prevail anything ... anything at all ... transform dark to light ...

to this day ... i feel it was my own truth which stopped what was happening ... all i did was consciously locate it once more ...

anyway ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 07:24 PM   #16
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you futureyes. The truth shines through all of your posts. Connection to our own God-Self is the key to any help we require in this world, or any world. Its about Self responsibilty. Christianity takes away our power to access our own inner God-Self, and plonks all the responsibilty on Jesus. Jesus is the great Master who taught us to access our own God within. We are the Gods, we just don't realize it. We rescue ourselves. Of course the vibration of the Name of the Master Jesus will help, but ultimately we need to help ourselves.

Love and Light

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 07:37 PM   #17
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
Thank you futureyes. The truth shines through all of your posts. Connection to our own God-Self is the key to any help we require in this world, or any world. Its about Self responsibilty. Christianity takes away our power to access our own inner God-Self, and plonks all the responsibilty on Jesus. Jesus is the great Master who taught us to access our own God within. We are the Gods, we just don't realize it. We rescue ourselves. Of course the vibration of the Name of the Master Jesus will help, but ultimately we need to help ourselves.

Love and Light

Carmen
carmen ... i could not have said this more appropriately my self ... i would have somewhat ... but i'd ramble on and on ...

we are our own gods ... it's that simple ... we either realize it ... or not ...

when we do ... there is connection ... connection to our truth ... we have then remembered ... and there is no going back ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 10:37 PM   #18
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

carmen and future eyes

i resonate with you

here , such a pleasure to

find my self in total agreement

so no need to repeat your wise
words .....
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 09:00 AM   #19
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.alienresistance.org/ce4testimony8.htm

Testimony of Kelly
A beautiful testimony showing the power
and authority of Jesus Christ

In some ways my testimony is different than the others I have read here, and in other ways they are very similar! But I hope that my testimony can be used to help someone else. I accepted Christ when I was 13 laying in a hospital bed. I was to have an operation to remove a tumor that took away my hearing in my right ear, and almost took my life. There was nothing on TV. except a movie about Jesus. At that time in life I had nothing but hatred for God, and Christians. But I was too tired to live and too tired to hate anymore. So I left the TV. on. When it showed Jesus dying on the cross, I began to weep, for the first time since I could remember. And I prayed, "God if your as good and as kind as I see here now. Then please, let me die." And I heard a Voice, "First give me your life." I felt no fear, but I looked around the room and out the door down the hospital corridor to see where the Voice was coming from. I saw no one and got back into bed. I whispered, "What?" And it said again, "First give me your life." And I knew it was Jesus. So I said, "Take it! I don't want it anymore!"

I still thought that I was going to die in the operation, but I didn't. Though there was a peace and a love I never felt before, I was still tired of life. But I knew that I would die soon anyways, because my grandfather told me that if I ever betrayed him, if I ever became a Christian he would kill me. I waited for the spirit guides to tell him what I had done. But three months later, while he was at one of his satanic conventions, he died. When I realized that I was not going to die anytime soon, I fell into a deep despair. When my grandfather died, so did my connections, it seemed, with his occultic group. And I don't know how to explain how awkward I felt in this world. I didn't feel comfortable with other Christians, or anyone really. I couldn't fit the world that I once knew with the "real" world. I told myself I had made it all up, and I believed for awhile that I did make it up. I told myself, forget it, it never happened. And so I made myself forget the world I had known for 13 years. But it haunted me in my nightmares. I had nightmares of being put on a table and being tortured. I had nightmares of demons telling me that I was crazy and that if I ever told anyone about them, I would be locked up and they would never let me wake up again. I would wake up with bruises, sometimes bleeding, and gasping for breath. I would wake up to people standing around my bed, speaking to me in another language, that I knew. Or my bed shaking violently even though there was no earthquake. And the thing that bothered me the most was my clock on the nightstand turning into a slithering snake, with the time in it's eyes. And so many more bizarre things that I thought I was losing my mind. I knew I gave my life to God, but I wondered what kind of a Christian I was.

I had heard stories of people who said they were abducted and tortured by aliens, whose experiences sounded so similar to mine. But then I read a book, mentioning my grandfather and the dowsers, and the witchcraft he practiced, and I starting thinking, maybe I'm not crazy. Then things started coming back to me, the evil things that I was taught, like dowsing, sacred geometry, alchemy, witchcraft, black magic, etc. I remember clearly being held down on a table and feeling like my body was being pulled apart. Then one day, from a dare I jumped off a high place into a pool and dislocated my jaw. When I popped it back into place I blacked out. And I remembered that same pain as a little girl when I was being held down on the table. My grandfather was there, and so were the others. One man held me down while he dislocated my hip. I screamed, he said "Don't cry. You do want to help us? You do want to help your people?" Then he dislocated my jaw. And after that jump, I realized that's probably why I felt like my body was being torn apart. That's how it would feel to a child having their joints dislocated. And I remembered I was told that I was a "star-seed", a descendent of the Nephilim. I even remember being told there were other children like me, who were being taken from their families and being taught in the "old ways". And that is was my grandfathers plan to take me "there" when I turned 14. He bragged about Hitler and Himmler, who were taught the ancient mysteries and of dowsing by his group, the Thule Gesselschaft as they were known at that time. And bragged about how many "star" children were being taken from their families now, as Hitler did with the "special" camps and Lebensborn program. And that their people were still doing these things today. So I started doing research and found some twisted truth in the lies I was told and I was mad. I begged God to show me what aliens really were. I was told that I was one of them, and part of me still wanted to believe it, to belong and feel special, even though being special also meant being tortured. And I asked if it was true, why didn't God warn us? Then I read Genesis and Daniel. I knew that demons and aliens were the same thing. And I knew I wasn't one of them. I read how Daniel was taken from his family, taught another language, and taught in the mysteries and sciences of the occult, but still kept his faith in God.

I read in Genesis that there really were beings called the Nephilim, and what they really are. And then one night I saw an alien, (and it seemed as if I knew him), at the side of my bed and I said, "I know what you are! Go away! Jesus is my Lord!" And it got angry and it was as if it was being suctioned out of my room right through the wall. I never saw it again. My faith in God and my desire to know Him grew. I even went to China to smuggle in bibles, for the adventure of it. But when I saw the man who was giving his life for his people to have the bible, I prayed, God show me what's the big deal about this little book. And the more I read, the more I realized the Power that was in the Word, and how much demons hated to hear them. I still had demonic nightmares for many years, and over time they ceased. I repeated verses from the bible, and sang praises to God. In one dream, a demon tortured me and said, "Fine, be one of them, just stop praying! And we'll leave you alone!" Of course I knew it was a lie, so I kept praying. And finally it all stopped. Once in awhile memories will come back to me, but they don't have the same power over me. Now instead of longing for the aliens to come and "take me home", I wait for Heaven, my real home.

When I found this site, I praised God that there were other people who knew about the true identity of aliens, and I wonder how many people who visit, can identify with me. I was shocked to see the page comparing those whose who've suffered satanic ritual abuse, and alien abductees. I thought I was the only one who made the connection! But I think God is revealing His truth in these last days to us all. I encourage everyone to know the Bible, like they know the back of their hand! My grandfather knew the bible better than most Christians I know, even taught Sunday school, and STILL told me "God is evil, Lucifer is good." But like when Satan tempted Jesus in the wilderness, using God's own words to lie and to tempt Him, so he does today with people willing to listen to him.

Here are some verses that God used to help deliver me from the lies, and I hope will encourage you:

2 Timothy 1:7 "But God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."---I really believe the battle is for our minds. I once heard a quote from somewhere, "If you can control a man's mind, you can control the world". The devil wants us to think we're crazy, to make us afraid, but God has given us a sound mind!

Job 38:31-33 "Can you bind the beautiful Pleiades? Can you loose the cords of Orion? Can you bring forth the constellations in their seasons or lead out the Bear with its cubs? Do you know the laws of the heavens? Can you set up God's dominion over the earth?" For so long I was afraid. I was so afraid of the power that evil people, and the Nephilim, and the devil had. But everywhere in Scripture, it says Who has the power over the earth. In Daniel 7:25 it says that the fourth king will try to change the set times and laws, not the ones created by people, but the times and laws created by God. The devil knows his time is short. And ever since the time of Noah, he's been trying. And I can tell you from the things I've seen and experienced that he's making the way for the fourth king to be able to change those times that were prophesied and the natural laws that God has set up. But the key word is "try" because he won't succeed! God is still in control! All those weird and unexplainable things that have happened to SRA victims and abductees are a part of his attempt to change the times and laws what God has set up!

1 John 4:4 "Greater is He who is in us, than he that is in the world", I have seen people, and spirits, do some pretty amazing, powerful things, but God is much more powerful than the one who gives them the power to do these things.

And to all Christians, I encourage you with this, KNOW your bible! Hebrews 4:12-13 "For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. . Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account!"

PS. I mentioned a group of people known as dowsers. I am not claiming that all who dowse are a part of the group my family was in. My grandfather said there were "dabblers" and "adepts", but only the "illumined ones" know the secrets. All you have to do is look in the American Society of Dowsers book store to see what they teach and believe, and see some authors Hitler kept in his own personal library that helped influence his belief in the "super race". Or take a look at what they offer at their yearly conventions. And I do claim this, that dowsing/divination is wrong, and goes against the word of God.

-Kelly
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 09:22 AM   #20
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.alienresistance.org/ce4testimony2.htm

"And I Used to Think They Were Friendly..."
Testimony of Lindsey
Hello, may God be with us always,

My name is Lindsey and I have had some experiences that may interest you greatly. I will try to be as brief as possible. This is the skinny:

It began five years ago with strange things happening in my house. I had presently been involved with Tarot on a high level and ALWAYS could predict events for people. I look back in sadness. Anyway, the point is I didn't believe in anything really. Flashlights would fall off the table, my dog would growl at nothing, I had bad dreams. Things were scary. Then one night it all came down on me. I "awoke" in bed without being able to move at all, not even an eyebrow. Some "thing" was in my room with me. It disguised itself to my sleeping mind (I still don't know how I could see it without my eyes open) as a little girl. I was so scared because I was paralyzed but when I realized a little girl was in my room I relaxed for some reason. Then it began to come toward me, which made me a little nervous....At the VERY LAST moment I heard the faintest plead in my mind "It just wants you to think it's a little girl" and RIGHT then the thing jumped at my chest, but not before I screamed in my mind, "Jesus help me, God help me!" And the "thing" was thrown back in utterly agonizing pain and the sound it made was as close to hell as any human ears could ever hear....I am sure. So, I found some very devoted Christians and I still didn't believe it was a demon but someone (thank you Jesus) led me to their arms. They explained to me and I was so terrified....but I began to believe, I asked Jesus into my life and heart and ONLY THEN did my terror subside, in fact, I felt better than I ever thought possible. My faith had arrived.

Now the part that must interest you.

I was devoted to God for only about three months. After that, I began to question, maybe I was just dreaming, how could I know? I forgot the bliss Jesus brought me upon entrance into my life. I forgot all important things. I began to see lights in the sky. I began to read books that supported the idea of aliens being messengers of god and such.....I began to believe them. After all, these books would literally show up in my life at the most bizarre times and it was all so synchronistic....When I would see lights in the sky, they seemed to be directly responding to my "spiritual" thoughts and this too was synchronistic. I began to believe that I was special and that I would be a messenger for God and that the whole paralyzation night was a pre-test, if you will, to test my mettle. Only today, this very day, did I realize how wrong I have been. I don't even know how it happened but I am so grateful it did. I was surfing the internet and I saw something about "Could aliens be demons?" And I scoffed and then I read it and it made all too much sense. I cried and have been talking to God, not lights in the sky, all night long. I love him even more, if that's possible because he still loves me, and now I know the meaning of forgiveness.

I am a testament to how deceptive and tricky they are. They will not stop until, as it was aptly put in one of the articles I read today, the sheep are separated from the goats. And being a sheep really is the only way to stop them. One example of just how tricky they get, I don't even understand how but, one night, I was walking and I saw the lights, as I almost always did, and something happened that made me run all the way home thinking fervently, over and over, "Remember this, they are not your friends, remember this..." But by the next morning I could not even remember why I had thought this. I believe they erased my memory somehow. I went on to believe they were, indeed my friends once again. I look back and shiver, I still can't remember what made me run home. I thank God I no longer believe they are benevolent. I thank Jesus that I can once again share in his love. I hope this story will help someone out there to not have to experience what I have. Thank you for your time.

In love and peace,

Lindsey
Old 08-11-2009, 07:29 PM   #21
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Hello All,

This is very interesting to me because I've been on both sides of this dialogue, but I am not ready to completely acknowledge the Bible for what it is viewed to be...and here's why.

I grew up in a baptist church and I used to sing in it's choir up until I hit puberty stage and I wasn't attending church anymore. As I entered my 20's I wanted to get back into church, but had A LOT of issues with religion. In my opinion there were too many things that the so called "book of truth" could not answer, and whenever that was the case we are taught that "god works in mysterious ways" or "never question God". These are conditioned excuses for no one or no writings having an answer...In my opinion. I had friends and relatives whom believed in other religions and I showed interest or visited churches only to feel even more that something is wrong with the existence of all of these different Religions. The questions I had were the following;

1. Why is/was an All Loving God so punishing? From Adam and Eve, to the Israelites, flooding, Death and Revelations. Especially Revelations...Why must children suffer due to the ways of man and this world?

2. Why would an All Loving God have your soul burn for an eternity after you died for not doing his will?

3. Why are thousands of children killed, abused, molested, or die every year? where is their miracle or guardian angel? This includes molested children in the hands of priests while in his church?

4. Why do the Bible make very little references to the planets in our solar system or anything beyond the moon and "the heavens?" To add to that, we yet have artifacts of early cultures before religion specifically referenciing a God or particular location in space as their creators and some with drawings or carvings of our solar system. However, the Bible does not offer any of this???

5. CNN had an article recently discussing the oldest known bible was placed online. The article went on to point out how their are several "books" of writings that was never placed into the bible, and that words and whole sentences were either added, altered, or removed completely from the bible we know today. What this also means is that whomever or groups that organized the bible decided what people/Christian followers would worship or believe in. There's a HUGE problem with that.

6. This is in general, but if we were the only planet with beings living on it, why would God create billions of suns, millions of galaxies, millions of planets, and then leave this one small planet with life on it in jeopardy via the hands of a negative being (Satan)?

7. Why is it that Jesus displayed that of a peaceful "all loving God" more than God himself??

There's many more, but you get the point. The old testament contained references to Celestial Beings, but that description slowly began to fade away from newer bibles. Why is that?

Now, with all that said. I also experienced the dreams to where I could not move or scream out. It wasn't until I finally told my mother, and she instructed me to invoke the name of Jesus. This was surprising because I also learned obviously that she had experienced this as well. When it happened again, I did use Jesus name and it ceased. I don't remember surroundings or figures, only my bed spiraling downward???

After those experiences, I did for while gravitated towards the idea that the aliens were angels and demons. However, I'm not so sure it's that simple anymore.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 08:54 PM   #22
mel
Avalon Senior Member

(xcuse the pun!) This is very interesting to me, when I was 18yrs old I had a live in job as a cook in a management centre in Farnham Common , uk. I was there about 3 months before my experience.
Every night I use to get into bed and played my stereo which was on a table next to my bed, one night I reached over to turn in off (as usual) because I was feeling sleepy. Before my hand could connect with the power switch a great weight hit my body and I had the feeling of my whole self being pushed into the bed downwards, like I was being taken out, I felt sheer panic and horror and the first time in my life I automatically said the lords prayer out loud. The experience stopped and I sat bolt up right in bed, in shock. I wanted to turn on the light which was by the door on the other side of the room, but was too petrified to move. I cant remember for how long, but it seemed forever. I am now 42 and will never forget it.
When I did manage to move ,I rushed to the light switch and sat back on the bed, I kept asking God to help me constantly until out of exhaustion I fell asleep. When I awoke I saw an outline of a figure on the side of my wardrobe, hollows for eyes, knees to chest, had a feeling it was a male . I was in shock and felt very traumatised. I showed my manager & thankfully she also saw it and some how we got into a convo about her mum that had died and her mum would always visit her when she was relaxing in the bath, felt her mums arms around her.
Anyway other ***** happened, doors slamming,footsteps, etc when no one else was in the centre except myself and then boyfriend.
This experience led me to question everything, my reaction , why did I pray when it was not part of my life then. I have had different encounters since then, few sinister feeling (maybe empowering me to connect to my God self)
and some amazing most beautiful encounters. But I have learnt to access my inner power of pure love and the incredible intesity of emotion that it invokes which I feel words cannot portray. Now when I Meditate with my chakras I say God is with me. I feel it is what God means to you, so pure love, universal power, etc. I also say I am love, & I am protected by love if I am paticularly feeling vulnerable, All I know it brings me incredible mental peace and the most amazing physical electric buzz throughout my body.
Thanks for posting your views,I love and appreciate it. xx

WE LOOSE OUR SELVES THE DAY WE BECOME SILENT ABOUT THE THINGS THAT MATTER. MARTIN LUTHER KING.
mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 10:00 PM   #23
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
...In my opinion there were too many things that the so called "book of truth" could not answer, and whenever that was the case we are taught that "god works in mysterious ways" or "never question God". These are conditioned excuses for no one or no writings having an answer...In my opinion. I had friends and relatives whom believed in other religions and I showed interest or visited churches only to feel even more that something is wrong with the existence of all of these different Religions. The questions I had were the following;...
God is a Mystery and Moves in Mysterious Ways

No Book can confine Him and no Man can comprehend Him

Imagine reading all there was to God in a Book in a week or so...

No these are serious questions left to the spiritual soul to ponder upon and hopefully to search and seek an answer to in all honesty
Like a treasure trail where the treasurer the trail and the treasure mysteriously moves together and merges into one another

You will find what you seek in all earnestness

Let there be no reason for God to hide and you to look

God's mysterious ways

People who love God intensely and, through that love, come to know Him (or Her) intimately, don't find his ways so mysterious after all. Such a person was Sri Ramakrishna, saint of Bengal, India.

Quote:
The baby in the family is learning to talk. Mother tries to teach him or her to call father "Papa" or "Daddy". But baby is only a year old and says only "Pa" or "Da" every time! Now does this make the father angry, that his little one cannot yet perfectly pronounce the name? Likewise, God understands our mistakes where he is concerned. And he patiently waits for the unfolding of our understanding.
You've all played hide and seek; are there children anywhere that haven't? In some countries the one who hides is called "Granny". This person blindfolds the eyes of the others and then hides. The players are to find her, one by one. Whoever can find and touch "Granny" has the blindfold removed and is "free". So it is with the Divine Mother! She has covered our eyes with ignorance and hidden herself here. Find her, touch her, and you are freed.

Last edited by RedeZra; 08-11-2009 at 10:05 PM.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:39 AM   #24
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
1. Why is/was an All Loving God so punishing? From Adam and Eve, to the Israelites, flooding, Death and Revelations. Especially Revelations...Why must children suffer due to the ways of man and this world?

2. Why would an All Loving God have your soul burn for an eternity after you died for not doing his will?

3. Why are thousands of children killed, abused, molested, or die every year? where is their miracle or guardian angel? This includes molested children in the hands of priests while in his church?

4. Why do the Bible make very little references to the planets in our solar system or anything beyond the moon and "the heavens?" To add to that, we yet have artifacts of early cultures before religion specifically referenciing a God or particular location in space as their creators and some with drawings or carvings of our solar system. However, the Bible does not offer any of this???

5. CNN had an article recently discussing the oldest known bible was placed online. The article went on to point out how their are several "books" of writings that was never placed into the bible, and that words and whole sentences were either added, altered, or removed completely from the bible we know today. What this also means is that whomever or groups that organized the bible decided what people/Christian followers would worship or believe in. There's a HUGE problem with that.

6. This is in general, but if we were the only planet with beings living on it, why would God create billions of suns, millions of galaxies, millions of planets, and then leave this one small planet with life on it in jeopardy via the hands of a negative being (Satan)?

7. Why is it that Jesus displayed that of a peaceful "all loving God" more than God himself??

Why does IT/He/God/Creation allow bad things to happen to innocent people ... Think why we are here.

First off, I'll state I am not and have never followed any religion. However,

In my opinion, we are here to experience an existence in matter. To me, God is pure conciousness. This conciousness is every single thing, every where. In everything we can experience with our 5 senses and everything that we do not yet have conciousness of. That includes us. Ultimately we are all God/Conciousness. From the hair on your head to the nail on your toe to the molecules combined to make your keyboard

Whilst here experiencing matter, we are cut off from this conciousness (not really cut off - just the illusion we are) to TRULY experience.

You can always connect to this conciousness when you really need to - i.e. when you call the name of God when you are truly terrified, when you take religion 100% and you pray. At these moments you are again conected to the One.

So, back to your original Q - why do bad things happen.
IF at one time everything was 'perfect' as in the garden of Eden say this is not a total experience. This is a polarised experience. There must be balance in everything. Think of it as a circle. You can have 2 halfs but always connected. Always complete.

For to experience the total, remember this - for every action there is an equal but opposite reaction. Good and Bad are a state of mind. And I know the murder of children is right on the grotesque end of the spectrum but EVERYTHING will be experienced.

Why does this happen - because NOTHING is every truly destroyed or killed. It just goes back to conciousness or God as some like to call It. Seems harsh with our limited understandding of things right now but we will learn ... I would like to think so anyway

If religion was as pure as it was envisioned all that time ago ... everyone would be part of it.
But its not. It was bastardised and turned into a divider of the rich and the poor. It became a business. It became a tool of war. It is still a tool for war Through the use of FEAR to control those who would think of stepping out of line. There is no Hell.

The original messages are still in there someplace - finding them is what we are lefft with today

Last edited by iainl140285; 08-12-2009 at 09:13 AM.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 05:26 AM   #25
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Let the Evidence Talk by itself:

Joe Jordan Lecture in the 2009 Symposium in roswell exposing the Hard Evidence of that the "Aliens" (scaming demons if you know the history of the ex-spiritust Roger morneau) Are defenseless agains the Word of Yehoshua'ha Mechaich (Jesus).

Cheers, amazing lecture.

To see like dozens of the over 400 testimonies of stopped abductions in the name of Yehoshua'ha Mechaich go to the following web page:

http://www.alienresistance.org/ce4.htm

BONUS:

The "Hierarchy" by the Ex-illuminati occultist Whistleblower Carolyn Hamlett

Let's remember that she was an illuminati occultist and now's a born again christian who exposes the occult side of the New World (dis)Order's ideas like luciferianism and new age. Is curious that all the illuminati defectors I know are born again christians!

You see here, that the "Satanism" and the Dark Arts is the right hand of the "New Age" Whithe Brotherhood and White Magics both with lucifer as their head, but the lower initiates Don't Know that.

Last edited by Ashatav; 08-13-2009 at 05:32 AM.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote