Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-06-2008, 05:55 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default NAU: Hal Turner Shows New AMERO Currency

Hal turner shows an amero coin and explains china's involvement.
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...MERO_Currency/
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 06:14 PM   #2
Big A
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: NAU: Hal Turner Shows New AMERO Currency

great thread thankx
Big A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:17 PM   #3
Hypnotize
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: NAU: Hal Turner Shows New AMERO Currency

great video! thx Antaletriangle
Hypnotize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:55 PM   #4
Steve_G

Good stuff, thanks A.
Old 10-06-2008, 10:34 PM   #5
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

I have the coin he shows. You can order those along with silver ameros online. I wonder where he got the info about china.

Namaste'
TAXMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 04:14 PM   #6
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

wait, wait, wait...

i am not saying that the amero is a fantasy. i AM saying that this is a golden case of misinformation.

http://www.dc-coin.com/index.asp?Cat...ction=VIEWCATS

check out that page. the designer, who has designed real coinage for the US mint, writes:

''A currency union, similar to the European Union "Euro" has been proposed for North America. The name of the new currency is the "Amero". The Wikipedia encyclopedia article has additional details about the "Amero". This has been the source for many conspiracy theories tied in with other proposals such as the "Canamex Corridor".

These private-issue fantasy pattern coins will be struck as an annual series (until such time as it is no longer legal to do so), starting in the latter part of 2007.

NOTE:
I have received numerous inquiries as to my personal stand on the North American Union (NAU) issue.

My goal with these coins is not to endorse a Union of North America or a common "Amero" currency. I fully support the United States Constitution, and I would not welcome (in any form) a diminishment of its provisions. I expect that these coins will help make more people aware of the issue and the possible ramifications. I leave it up to others to decide if they are in favor of, or against a North American Union. And I encourage citizens to voice their approval or disapproval of government plans that impact them.
''

my opinion: hal turner is either accidentally providing misinformation or is deliberately deceiving us. everyone should know that shows like coast to coast with art bell (owned by clear channel... 'them') are not to be trusted (along with shady folks like mark phillips and cathy obrien and the questionable character of phil schneider). either they are COINTELPRO, or they are people trying to make a difference but refuse to do any research and prematurely jump at any source of information which will back up our outlook of forseeable events.

the dollar WILL collapse and it will be restructured. the amero IS likely to be reality in the future, but right now, this is a deliberate attempt to confuse us. while we remain confused and unsure of what is the truth and what are the lies, the NWO moves ahead with their plans... and maybe to create the real amero.

its so important to back up and double check our sources these days before we embrace any new evidence. the NWO is really turning up the misinformation dial on us.

be vigiliant.
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote