Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 09-25-2009, 08:22 PM   #1
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Shocker : Fed To Print 1.45 Trillion dollars

I just got this in my e-mail not 5 mins ago make of it what you will This is an invitation to attend an online seminar where they discuss several points laid out in this e-mail and how to protect yourself form the coming dollar assault

It’s starting to look like the Fed’s going to need a skyscraper-full of new printing presses ...

In a statement released yesterday, the Federal Reserve said,

“To provide support to mortgage lending and housing markets, and to improve overall conditions in private credit markets, the Federal Reserve will purchase a total of $1.25 trillion of agency mortgage-backed securities and up to $200 billion of agency debt.”

That’s a total of $1.45 trillion! Where’s the Fed going to get the money? Simple: They’ll have to PRINT it — create it out of thin air!

Plus, even former Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan is beginning to panic about the dollar’s decline, warning that total U.S. private and public debt — now at 84% of GDP and still soaring — is “very dangerous” and threatens both long-term Treasuries and the dollar.

Thank you, Mr. Greenspan!
I couldn’t have said it better myself!

This is precisely what I’ve been warning you about: Bernanke’s secret war on the dollar. One of the greatest explosions in the supply of unbacked paper dollars in history.

The really bad news? Bernanke’s inflationary chickens are just BEGINNING to hatch. History shows us that it takes months — sometimes years — for the full impact of an explosion in the money supply to be felt.

That means you can look forward to many more months of a collapsing dollar ... and many more months of evaporating buying power.

I’m FED UP with Washington’s callous war on the dollar

Why the REAL national debt is more than EIGHT TIMES GREATER than Washington claims: Why the full weight of our debt addiction is beginning to hammer the dollar NOW ... and why our leaders have no choice but to slash the dollar's value in sheer self-defense.

Why the world’s governments, central banks, financial institutions and super-rich investors are fed up with Washington ... why increasing numbers don’t want to touch the dollar with a ten-foot pole ... and what they’re doing to protect themselves at YOUR expense.

What the news media isn’t telling you about Bernanke and the dollar: And how global plans to stop using the U.S. dollar as a safe haven or for international trade will impact your buying power and standard of living.
What’s the next shoe to drop in this great global war on the dollar? Could the G-20 be secretly scheming right now behind closed doors to accelerate the dollar’s plunge? (My answer is admittedly outrageous and has tremendous implications for your financial security!)

Last edited by Northern Boy; 09-25-2009 at 08:24 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 10:49 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Shocker : Fed To Print 1.45 Trillion dollars

Thanks for sharing that with us. It was on my mind today and I thought I would have to wait until Monday to hear what they planned on doing.

mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 10:58 PM   #3
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

“To provide support to mortgage lending and housing markets, and to improve overall conditions in private credit markets, the Federal Reserve will purchase a total of $1.25 trillion of agency mortgage-backed securities and up to $200 billion of agency debt.”

Translation:
"To provide support to mortgage lending and housing markets,"
To provide cover for insolvent lending institutions, who cannot loan out the trillions we've already handed them, because:
1. They need it to cover the smoking hole where their balance sheet used to be, and...
2. To assure them that continuing their unsafe, idiotic program of loaning to anything warm and walking,
We're going to give them Trillions more!

"and to improve overall conditions in private credit markets,"
Because we have to make it look like the only way out of this is to create more debt, not get rid of bad debt, we are going to keep up the facade that the problem lies somewhere else besides insolvent banks.

So....
"the Federal Reserve will purchase a total of $1.25 trillion of agency mortgage-backed securities and up to $200 billion of agency debt."
They are going to hand more of our grandchildren's money to these banks, making it "our debt" so they can do it all over again.

It didn't work, it won't work, and never will work, because it's driving the wrong end of the machine.
Plus, even former Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan is beginning to panic about the dollar’s decline, warning that total U.S. private and public debt — now at 84% of GDP and still soaring — is “very dangerous” and threatens both long-term Treasuries and the dollar.
Insanity.
First off; 84% of GDP.
Bring that home for a sec...
Try to get along when you make $1,000 a week, and your credit card minimum payment equals $840 a week. Then someone comes along and says the way out, is to borrow more!
And you just nod your head because he is an "expert".

The credit markets are dead for two reasons.
1. see the sentence above about a smoking hole.
2. Joe average is the only one in this food chain who is doing exactly the right thing!
He is staying home.
Not borrowing more.
Paying off what debt he has.
Maybe saving a little, if he can.

Bernanke is a madman, doing the wrong things, and frantically waving his hands because it isn't changing anything. Telling folk it is, in the face of things getting worse. The last thing he needs is more money to do it with. What he needs is a rubber room and a Thorazine drip.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 11:05 PM   #4
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

there is a trend in the foreclosure market right now where the paper work being filed with the courts is being done by a firm who does not possess the paper work for those behind on their Mortgages . This firm does not have a leg to stand on in a court of law unless they can produce the paper work. Similar instances of this have occurred in the past . If the paper work can`t be produced to show the debt exists then possession becomes 9/10ths of the law as long as you are the deed holder and the debt existence can not be produced you could in a court of law walk away with your home regardless of what you have owing on it .

The banks are now seeing large numbers of people refusing to leave their homes until the paper work is produced . These people will end up debt free in them and the banks lose big time . So the corse of action is to buy up this toxic mortgage debt and try to force people out . But most of this type of debt has been sold off to countries in the form of derivatives who don`t even know they have it. So it will be an effort to sort it out and this will tie up the courts for years and years trying to figure it out.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:08 PM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

The power to those people and I love it !

check this out while we are talking about the Fed Reserve

mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 12:37 AM   #6
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Dears,

As I see is in your preoccupation. I'm positive that the FED system is heading into another devastating crisis? Alt-A and Option ARM's Crisis

You can check the years 2010 and 2011 from following graph:

Subject debated here:
http://bx.businessweek.com/alt-a-and...s-crisis/news/

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogsp...me-credit.html

the coming wave, will come now from business sector, which is entrapped in paying mortgages for business buildings; so, because business is decreasing there is no money to continue paying mortgage. Leads to lots of defaults on malls, commercial buildings, etc to be expected in near future.

Seems that we are far from being even remotely safe vis-a-vis economic issues!

Last edited by artvision; 09-26-2009 at 12:47 AM.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 01:17 AM   #7
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

We all know what the value of the zimbabwe money is. Is the greenback heading in the same direction?

Last edited by micjer; 09-28-2009 at 01:41 AM.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 02:17 AM   #8
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Printing the money and creating the money are 2 totally different things. The Fed doesn't CREATE money - we do! Everytime you use a debt instrument - check, debit card, credit card, promissory note, cash etc. The problem is that we aren't claiming the funds created and pulling them from the public debt. Each of you can do this!

I don't want to feel like I'm telling everyone what to do, but for God's sake stop believing this political farce and educate yourselves!

Listen to these classes!! Start on 014 Creation of Money for the issues discussed in this thread:
http://www.creditorsincommerce.com/a...ing-temple.php
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 02:25 PM   #9
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Jonathon I am well ware of its creation and how we get sucked into the game . This has more to do with the current economic situation we face and how very soon the hyperinflationary pressure`s are going to bring what`s left of the economy to a stand still. By continuing to print this money they want to bring about the death of the dollar. What most people don`t understand is because the FED prints the Money it will be that agency that goes broke Not the U.S. Government so because the Fed goes broke and there is no agency to collect debt in nonexistent dollars any longer they will introduce a new currency to replace it thus altering the contract of all debt against you. Those that understand the game will realize that unless they accept the change it can not take effect, What does it mean to the average human being ? it means if they agree to the new currency then all debt currently on the books will be transfered over to the new currency and those with debt will have to continue to pay it. Those that say no thanks will have their debt eliminated as you must agree to any contract changes in order for them to take full effect. I am also well aware of the credit card scams out there . So yes i know about the game of money al to well J
Old 09-26-2009, 04:34 PM   #10
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Understood NB and thanks for the response. Absolutely everything operates on contract - even the current system. However it is important for everyone to realize that this talk of bankruptcy is ludicrous since we have been operating in bankruptcy since 9 years post-creation of the national government. And it doesn't matter what currency we are using - dollars, ameros or ping pong balls; nor the value thereof. What matters is what side you operate from (the debtor or the creditor/public or private). The point of these audio classes is to teach you this fact and initiate you into "creditorship", if I may. It is as much a spiritual movement as it is a commercial movement... not to mention an unbelievably eye opening experience.

The audit the fed movement isn't some grass roots campaign demonstrating portions of the government "finally getting it right"... it's a ruse designed to recruit people into agreeing to collapse their own economy in order to avert the potential devastation of riots, protests, bank runs and the like; and gleefully accept the substitute which will be deemed a "Savior". IOW - making it it "our" idea. Not much different from the campaign against "terrorism". Create an enemy/diversion (the FED) then use whatever media resources available to steer the eyes/hearts of the public against that entity.

And I'm not saying it's necessarily a good or bad thing. It's neutral IMO. It takes on whatever energy we put into it. My point is that people need to understand what is really happening here. The language in the responses to these threads demonstrates to me that almost no one here really gets it - they are simply reacting to it from an uninformed standpoint. Some believe that it doesn't matter... that the collapse is inherently good and that somehow we will exit the other side of it in a commercial-free utopia. All I can say to that is "Disneyland". You are asking someone to come in and take responsibility for you... which is how we got here in the first place.

How can you take responsibility? Educate yourself. Listen to the classes. You won't regret it. You won't believe how well this information integrates into the knowledge we discuss on these forums every day.

Last edited by Jonathon; 09-26-2009 at 04:36 PM.
Old 09-26-2009, 04:48 PM   #11
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
there is a trend in the foreclosure market right now where the paper work being filed with the courts is being done by a firm who does not possess the paper work for those behind on their Mortgages . This firm does not have a leg to stand on in a court of law unless they can produce the paper work. Similar instances of this have occurred in the past . If the paper work can`t be produced to show the debt exists then possession becomes 9/10ths of the law as long as you are the deed holder and the debt existence can not be produced you could in a court of law walk away with your home regardless of what you have owing on it .

The banks are now seeing large numbers of people refusing to leave their homes until the paper work is produced . These people will end up debt free in them and the banks lose big time . So the corse of action is to buy up this toxic mortgage debt and try to force people out . But most of this type of debt has been sold off to countries in the form of derivatives who don`t even know they have it. So it will be an effort to sort it out and this will tie up the courts for years and years trying to figure it out.
NB they don't have a leg to stand on in the first place. The reason they aren't producing the paperwork is because 1) the promissory note has already been sold on the securities market (if older than 36 months); 2) the bank has no interest in that note in the first place because the money is created by the buyer's signature on the note. Title 12 of the US code states that banks may not lend their own money. The bank didn't lend you anything! You created the money with your signature on the note! That's why they can't win in court. The only thing binding you to the bank's "loan" is your agreement to pay it. Has nothing to do with the purchase of the property. The bank cannot allege that they gave you a loan for property because this is fraud. They know this. The court knows this. The question is, do you know it? If you don't, they can trick you into agreeing to pay that note - it's all contract.

There are several ways to get a property out of forclosure and prvent the bank from doing squat about it. These methods are given in the audio classes I pointed out earlier.
Old 09-26-2009, 05:10 PM   #12
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

You and i both know this Jonathon many others are catching on .A contract between 2 parties stays between two parties If one wishes to divest itself of the contract it must inform the other party of this and the other party must agree other wise it is altering the terms of the contract.

Anytime you get a notice from the hydro company or cable / mobile phone provider of rate increases they are altering the terms of the contract . If you do nothing you become bound by the new rate charge and must pay it . When you get the rate increase if you call the hydro company and tell them you do not agree to the increase then they must abide by the original agreement you signed with them. If they refuse you have the option of releasing them and finding another provider. So that cell phone you just got at a discount for signing a three year contract is now yours and you can opt out of the contract.

Anyone calling you demanding payment of a bill who is not part of the original contract and provided you have not fallen into dishonor with , is a third party interloper and have no standing do not engage them in conversation or you enter into contract with them and any thing you agree to with them you become bound by.
Old 09-26-2009, 08:51 PM   #13
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Inflation?

Gee, where'd you guys get that idea?

During Oct-Dec 2008 and Jan-Feb 2009, the Bush/Obama buffoon team doubled the money supply in the country!

The only reason we don't have rampant inflation now is that the banks are SO broke, they had to hold onto that money themselves, or get caught being the empty shells they really are.

Now, TPTB have decided that the only way out of debt, is to borrow more money, and force the banks to loan some out. When/if they do, the inflation spoken of will begin.

Whatta farce.

Old 09-26-2009, 09:24 PM   #14
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

This is a 5 part video that explains what we are discussing here in laymans terms for those that want a simplification of it.
Old 09-26-2009, 10:22 PM   #15
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

part 1 of 5

Zeitgeist - The Movie: Federal Reserve (Part 1 of 5)
Old 09-26-2009, 11:30 PM   #16
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
You and i both know this Jonathon many others are catching on .A contract between 2 parties stays between two parties If one wishes to divest itself of the contract it must inform the other party of this and the other party must agree other wise it is altering the terms of the contract.

Anytime you get a notice from the hydro company or cable / mobile phone provider of rate increases they are altering the terms of the contract . If you do nothing you become bound by the new rate charge and must pay it . When you get the rate increase if you call the hydro company and tell them you do not agree to the increase then they must abide by the original agreement you signed with them. If they refuse you have the option of releasing them and finding another provider. So that cell phone you just got at a discount for signing a three year contract is now yours and you can opt out of the contract.

Anyone calling you demanding payment of a bill who is not part of the original contract and provided you have not fallen into dishonor with , is a third party interloper and have no standing do not engage them in conversation or you enter into contract with them and any thing you agree to with them you become bound by.

Landmark Decision: Massive Relief for Homeowners and Trouble for the Banks

A landmark ruling in a recent Kansas Supreme Court case may have given millions of distressed homeowners the legal wedge they need to avoid foreclosure. In Landmark National Bank v. Kesler, 2009 Kan. LEXIS 834, the Kansas Supreme Court held that a nominee company called MERS has no right or standing to bring an action for foreclosure. MERS is an acronym for Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, a private company that registers mortgages electronically and tracks changes in ownership. The significance of the holding is that if MERS has no standing to foreclose, then nobody has standing to foreclose – on 60 million mortgages. That is the number of American mortgages currently reported to be held by MERS. Over half of all new U.S. residential mortgage loans are registered with MERS and recorded in its name. Holdings of the Kansas Supreme Court are not binding on the rest of the country, but they are dicta of which other courts take note; and the reasoning behind the decision is sound.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...t=va&aid=15324

Old 09-27-2009, 01:22 AM   #17
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Nice find Micjer Cliff High was also talking about this and he states that because they can`t prove the debt exists they, the home owner because he resides in the home will end up with it debt free from the mortgage . The banks are crapping in their pants over this
Old 09-27-2009, 04:43 AM   #18
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
the Kansas Supreme Court held that a nominee company called MERS has no right or standing to bring an action for foreclosure.
Great news for folk in Kansas!

I don't know if there is controlling federal law or not, or if there is a case pending nation-wide. I fear that one might come under some higher pressure. Federal judges are completely useless wimps, IMO.

But there is also other good news. Nearly every state court system where it's been tried has upheld the requirement to produce the note, when foreclosing.

I love that one!
Says that if you are going to forclose on someone you MUST produce the actual signed note in court! No note, no right to forclose.

If you've bought a house, in the last 10-ish years, you know that most loans change hands as many as 6 times in the first year after they're written. Your "loan package" is flipped and flopped, or was, through every kind of derivative scheme, etc. Thing is, they can get slack-ish in making sure the paperwork stays together. Some of the stops along the way, may not even exist anymore, leaving holes in the paper trail.

Question here is, what becomes of the ownership of the place. That will have to get settled along the way as well. "Loan Limbo" could be a hassle. Not uncommon to require someone to remain in constant residence for 20 years to gain deed over a "homestead". Not a problem if you're living in the house you intend to die in, don't have to move for job reasons, or just want to trade up. All of those would be unavailable to you without some legal claim to the place.

No matter, hide n'watch, it should get interesting.

Fred

Last edited by Fredkc; 09-27-2009 at 04:46 AM.
Old 09-27-2009, 12:46 PM   #19
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Fredkc Cliff High makes reference to this in his Sept 24th interview Beginning around the 1:35 of this part . He explains what happened in the last depression and how similar instants would likely apply here as well

Old 09-27-2009, 03:49 PM   #20
khristmaskathy
Avalon Senior Member

The hole-digging is becoming deeper and deeper. What a mess they are making of things.
khristmaskathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 05:26 PM   #21
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Amazes me how they have kept it going for so long
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote